Is it possible to raise a son that likes/is good at sports if you hate playing them and have no coordination...

Is it possible to raise a son that likes/is good at sports if you hate playing them and have no coordination? Do betas inherently beget betas?

>pic unrelated

you play sports with them until they're old enough to be enrolled in sports clubs

and if you cant play a bit of footy with at least a 5 year old just dont bother reproducing

maybe respect your child's choices
force your shit on them and if will do nothing but have the exact opposite effect

>2 million years
>only the most alpha homos breed
>civilization hits
>institution of marriage gives betas a chance to breed for about 6,000 years

While genes play a role, being a beta is mostly a state of mind. We are all descendants of alphas.

I'm not sure about that, but I know that the opposite is true.

I'm the son of an athlete and my coordination is borderline equivalent to a brain damaged person.

Sports has an intellectual element. Football coaches are like generals commanding their forces. Good QBs tend to have IQs over 130.

My point is that nerds have no reason to avoid football. Sure, they're not 8 foot tall niggers, but neither is Bill Belichick.

Your kid is going to be an unathletic nerd like you

It's possible that there were handfuls of betas that stayed in the village gathering while alphas were hunting, getting lucky and fucking a cave-roastie or two while Chadnar Thundergar was being a real man, thus beta genes surviving until the modern era
I thought Asian kids were successful because the parents have high expectations and beat the shit out of them?

"Nerd" is not synonymous with "beta" imo
how did this happen
I guess I shouldn't breed

If you never played sports you are a massive faggot

t. Swim team

Do children's card games count?

You can't raise a perfect son in an inner city structure. It just won't happen.

Too many ads

Too much noise pollution

Too many degenerates

I don't live in the inner city.

>tfw you can throw a 100 mph fastball
>tfw you couldn't hit Trump tower with a baseball at 20 feet

Life goes on.

Impossible.

Education cames from example. Shit fathers, shit sons

except they never tend to live happy lives
just look at japan

I wouldn't want my kid to be like me, though
Hmm, I see.

its called wrestling. anyone can do it, and they work you to near death. if they're naturally athletic, it'll come out quick and maybe they move on to another sport.

>I thought Asian kids were successful because the parents have high expectations and beat the shit out of them?
Yeah, it's a liberal thing to let children make their own choices.

That's why everyone is soft, dumb and affeminated these days

Japan's suicide rate has gone down in recent years, though. Plus, America has one of the most depressed populaces and we don't put much pressure on our kids. Failure and mediocrity does not a happy child make

I wish can I just inject my memory into my son and takes over his body. Like a New Game +.

You don't inherit hand eye coordination. You learn it. Maybe if you weren't such a dick in the booty faggot and did some actual exercise you wouldn't be a disappointment to your parents

>Do betas inherently beget betas?
>125,000 generations of species Homo
I think it might skip a generation. So your grandfather and grandson are both cucks.

>calling ygo
>children's card games
>mfw it echoes in my mind in little kuribohs voice

interdasting theerie u hav ther

No betas do not make mote betas its nature vs nurture basic psychology, if they have the genes for it and you raise them to be athletic and into sports theres a good chance itll stick.

But again it all depends on the genes if you spawn some sickly little shit thats allergic to everything under the sun then its highly unlikely theyd be any kind of athlete

>maybe respect your child's choices
>force your shit on them and if will do nothing but have the exact opposite effect

This is exactly how you get a weak-willed beta fucktard just like you

Wouldn't the child psychologically revolt against the program if the parent doesn't practice what they preach?

My dad was good at sports while I'm an uncoordinated sperg. Hopefully genetics will slot a generation and give me kids that can't play sport well.

My dad was okay at sports but he wasn't around much until I was 11, he worked weekends and really long hours. I don't know if I would have turned out different or not