Does this trigger the liberals?

>liberals
I think you mean European countries.

Muslim here, couldnt care less.

What bothers me is how your country is a cuck to the Israelis.

Rather a Jew than a child rapist religion.

See you're getting played by them, theyre the cause of all your country's suffering and Europe - yet you cant even say anything about the jews or Israelis in your own country. You cannot question the (((official))) narrative of the holocaust.

If it makes you feel better make fun of islam all you want, its not the coz of ur problems and you know that.

>Muslim here, couldnt care less.
I am starting to think that is bullshit
Always a british flag.
We have way more muzzies.

Why should I bullshit you? Honestly you can blame and talk all you want i wont get offended.

You're just on the wrong path, youre blaming the wrong people.

You can. You just cannot say the holocaust never happened.

You can criticize the numbers and the stories, many have done it without. Wing fined.
The problem arises when people say it didn't happen then they get fined and probable jail time for denouncing Jewish sufferage.

Anyways. America and Great Britain get more payments a year from Germany than Israel.

>killing christians for not being Muslim

I got attacked by two refugees last year screaming Allah uh Akbar but it
Wasn't really hard fighting off two 1,65 midgets.
Surely for peaceful reasons they wanted to take my belongings in the name of their god.

Well sorry you got involved in that, i would have kicked their asses if it happened in front of me.

Not very islamic behaviour.

Ah. What about the guys that raped the seven year old here three months ago and got freed because his wife is only 13 and it is his culture to sleep with children, we should respect it?

This.

No, but this maybe does.

and this.

Black isn't even a color.

>Muslim here
If you were Muslim you would care. You don't so you are not Muslim.
This "moderate" shit is getting on my nerves
You either follow the doctrine of a religion or you don't.

>German
>Muslim
everything checks out, you're free to go achmed