CRY, SCREAM, BEAT YOUR LITTLE FISTS AT THE GROUND. DOESN'T MATTER - IMPEACHMENT IS COMING

CRY, SCREAM, BEAT YOUR LITTLE FISTS AT THE GROUND. DOESN'T MATTER - IMPEACHMENT IS COMING.

Bannon and KellyAnne will be gone by April 1st.
Donald Dumbfuck himself will be fighting for his life.

He will step down or go to jail.

I'm laughing. Laughing because all the nasty shut-in pantshitters here thought they'd won a great victory when they elected a fucking sex offender.

Newsflash, sweetie: you don't control this country. We do.

Fuck YES the deep state will continue to knock off his advisors one by one.

Fuck YES the leaks will continue. The second Drumpf says anything to Putin, no matter how mundane, he's over.

Fuck YES the media will lie, distort, and sabotage with him dozens of hit pieces every fucking day.

Fuck YES it will take his approval lower than late W Bush.

Fuck YES the GOP will give Donald Dumbfuck an ultimatum as they see how bad 2018 will be: resign and get a pardon, or face imminent impeachment, removal, and hardcore pounded-up-the-ass prison time.

Fuck NO, there isn't jack shit you can do about it.

There will be no popular uprising like the kind that makes your little Second Amendment dicks hard. No one is putting their life on the line to defend a disgraced sex offender President.

Oh, and sweetie, we're not the least bit concerned about Pence. We know how to deal with Jesus Freaks. See: the HUGE Democratic majority that came after we absolutely wrecked George W. Bush.

Pence will also do as our deep state says. He will be forced to hit Russia HARD. Expect to see Putin ripped apart by angry mobs when his despicable country starts to feel the pinch.

You really fucked up helping them hack an orange toddler into office and thinking we'd do nothing to THROW HIS ASS OUT. You should have let her win. Now, you will suffer.

lol
nah

K. Keep me posted.

>Newsflash, sweetie: you don't control this country. We do.
Then why did Hillary lose?

digits confirm valid question

>Newsflash, sweetie: you don't control this country. We do.

ALEX JONES WAS RIGHT!

IT WAS A LIMEY PSYOP!

This is either next level trolling, or this is a legitimately mad regressive.

either way

LOL. Please reply to this and yell at me. If it helps, i'll pretend to be a nazi

Keep on crying. Nothing will change, get over it.
And if Trump would step down the you'd have Pence.

sounbs goob :DDDD

At least Trump was president.

>1 post by this ID

You awful mad for a tea sucking limey.

Shariablue employs brits?

Fuck, no one told me, I want some Sorosbux for spamming Sup Forums and plebbit.

I didn't think Hillary had that kind of energy.

Biological Survival will Trump suicidal ideology.

sage

Copypasta from earlier thread

k

Paid shills. Sage

You made it too obvious by using the word sweetie

That's an awful lot of autism.

Lol imagine actually typing all that shit out. Dumb ass shills

wtf I hate Donald Dumbfuck now

OUT

rollllll

sage

I'm not reading that

I honestly, literally, out of the bottom of my heart hope that you and """""people""""" like you get raped by Russians just like German women during WW2, and then painfully die due to nuclear fallout.

Fucking based.

It is copypasta from an earlier thread. What, you think I wouldn't notice your little nigger ass trying to punk me? I will STRIKE you down, you son of a bitch. You walking abomination. You insufferable cunt. You couldn't leave it. You got butthurt over losing the election and you just couldn't let it go. Well, you kept poking and you're finally getting what you wished for. You've woken the dragon. You've freed the beast, you obnoxious little shit. Prepare yourself. Cause they're coming. Who? My top jews, obviously. Im siccing my top kikes on your ass. I'm dispatching them right now. Prepare yourself, cunt. The stormkikes are coming.

Pic related: it's me and my bitch

Hillary didn't lose. She won the popular vote.

Ah yes, America's shiniest 2nd place trophy

shills are coming in hard. they created the same thread with just different picture

HEY, CTR / CREW / SHAREBLUE, WHATCHA DOIN?

Shill with a bong proxy. Why do you do what you do? I get your life has no meaning, but why stoop so low

be ready for the fight it that actually happens

Good. I want chaos to happen

>Bong
>you don't control this country. We do.

Before you get your Party Panties on, think about the asswhipping the left is going to take if anything goes on with Trump.

kek

Tl;dr, get a job.

FUCK DRUMPF

Drumpf is done, it's over for him!

You better stop posting Nate on Sup Forums right now user or else.

We just had this thread yesterday user

Or else what?

I'll give you a hard non-consensual dicking.

>the president will be impeached because some people don't like him

really made me think

OK user please keep me posted on the development of the issues at hand.

Bitch please.
I'd imagine Trump's approval rating is higher than anyone's has been in about 30 years. And it's only going to go up. You know why? Because he actually does what he says he will. We've had enough of demagogues, it's time we actually get somebody in here who represents the people. The only reason he'd be fighting for his life is because the establishment has become so corrupt that they cry in fear at the very idea of a president they don't own. He's not going to jail either, because he didn't do anything wrong, unlike the previous POTUS.
>Bannon and KellyAnne will be gone by April 1st.
Kek, bitch please. There is no reason to suppose that would happen. You are projecting what you would LIKE to happen, and stating that it will happen. The deep state ain't gonna do shit.
We run this country. We have senate, house, and president.
The media will continue to lie, distort, and sabotage. This will be its undoing. Nobody trusts the media anymore.
Trump will talk to Putin. He's the fucking president. We'll see you having a cow as he does, and we will laugh. Because what you say means nothing.
Pence is vice, and will stay that way. Even if Trump were impeached, I'd love to see how you handle Mike "Shock the pray away" Pence.

We are the ones calling the shots here.
Fuck NO, there isn't jack shit you can do about it.

Go be furfags somewhere else.

wow this is lazy shillsliding. I remember when they at least used to try to fit in. Now they just repeat "memes" they spotted a week ago - calling someone "sweetie"? That was post-funny last Tuesday, and now it's just cringey. They're tryhards who don't even try all that hard. This board deserves a better class of troll - I will teach them!

>Pence becomes president liberal tears literally flood all of California

Please KEK this!

I KNEW IT! THEY'RE TURNING THE FROGS GAY!

Also, a bong saying they run the country. Nice fucking proxy.

user, you are supposed to punish him, not do one of his fetishes.

like that matters - she lost AGAIN
she lost the primary to Bernie too
her husband rapes women - she's an all around loser

g8 b8 m8

What Hillary supporters often take for granted is how well-armed the right is, and the fact that most of the military is pro-trump.

$40 Million USD
>$40 Million USD
$40 Million USD
>$40 Million USD
$40 Million USD
>$40 Million USD
$40 Million USD
>$40 Million USD

>he doesn't understand the impeachment process

Fucking bongs, you've really outdone yourself for failing to understand how things work here.

Give my best to your Muslim mayor and neighbors!

If you control this country then why isn't Clinton president?

This

....snnnniiiiifffffffff...oh yes dear...sssnnnniiiiiffffff...quite fragrant indeed...is that...dare I say...sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?....sniff sniff...hmmm...yes...quite so my darling...sniff...quite pungent eggs yes very much so ....ssssnnnniiiiiffff...ah yes...and also...a hint...of...sniff...cheese....quite wet dear...sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely...sniff....please dear...another if you please...nice and big now...

>BBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPFFFF
...Oh yes...very good!...very sloppy and wet dear...hmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm....let me...let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling....hmmmm...hmm...yes...that is a delicate....bit of chocolate dear...ah yes...let me guess...curry for dinner?...oh quite right I am...aren't I?...ok...time for sniff....sssnniiiiiffffff...hmmm...hmmmm I see...yes...yes indeed as well curry....hmmm...that pungence is quite noticeable...yes....onion and garlic chutney I take it dear?....hmmmm...yes quite...

>BBBBBRRRRRRPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT
...Oh I was not expecting that....that little gust dear...you caught me off guard...yes...so gentle it was though...hmmmm...let me taste this little one...just one small sniff....sniff...ah...sssnnnniiiiiffffffff...and yet...so strong...yes...the odor...sniff reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep no immunities sniff...hmmm...is that...sniff...hmmm...I can almost taste it dear....yes...just...sniff...a little whiff more if you please....ssssnnniiiiifffff...ah yes I...have it now...yes quite...delectable dear....quite exquisite yes....I dare say...sniff...the most pungent one yet dear...sssnnnniiiifffffff...yes...