>IS counter-attacks Hayyan to stop government advance
>Tiger Forces gain several villages in Easter Aleppo
>Jordanian hospitals stopped treating wounded Jihadis
>Rebels suffered 200 KIA in Dara'a offensive
>Jordan has stopped accepting wounded jihadis
>Violent clashes between HRT & JAA in northern Hama
>Qabasin and Bzaah in ISIS hands
>Tigers, NDF advance in Tadef
>Deir ez-Zor military airfield ISIS attack repelled.
>FSA captured Zahra Mosque in Al Bab
>UN/RedCross/Crescent in Ar-Rastan, delivering aid to 107 500 civilians
>Afrin Kurds deny reconcilation agreement with government
>ISIS Vbied ES forces between Al Bab and Bzaah

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/saudi-jets-bomb-yemeni-funeral-service-sanaa/
almasdarnews.com/article/un-worried-clashes-daraa-9000-civilians-flee-city/
almasdarnews.com/article/jund-al-aqsa-completely-besieged-rival-rebel-factions-around-two-towns-idlib/
almasdarnews.com/article/russian-syrian-jets-launch-40-airstrikes-east-aleppo-al-amaq/
almasdarnews.com/article/islamic-state-cuts-off-water-supply-aleppo/
youtu.be/npln7Yvsgl4
youtube.com/channel/UCD8bmW4A7eYzHrW7sXwsqwQ
edition.cnn.com/2017/02/15/politics/pentagon-considering-recommending-combat-troops-in-syria/
youtu.be/e6nemnmG50M
youtube.com/channel/UCPdk3JuQGxOCMlZLLt4drhw
youtube.com/channel/UCQ__o6Iwr_8kdTLOWl0lKLw
youtube.com/channel/UCvPXiKxH-eH9xq-80vpgmKQ
youtube.com/channel/UCK09g6gYGMvU-0x1VCF1hgA
youtube.com/watch?v=s_ODwS8AYzA&feature=youtu.be
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Iraqi_War
youtube.com/watch?v=y3fTy2nNVaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah Venezuelan oil is in sands if I remember correctly. It's much more costly to retrieve. It only become economically viable after oil prices rose iirc. Been awhile since that happened. Meanwhile we got a nearly trillion dollar shale oilfield in Texas. We don't need oil from nobody. Although companies might try and pull some strings, they shouldn't since we've got T. Rex in control of that type of stuff.

when is the SAA going to liberate palmyra and northern syria??

Just had a thought, are there any other arguments FOR using nicotine other than the stress reduction?
>inb4 arguments against tobacco

At least let me know u are baking....

Palmyra liberated any day now.
N Syria has to be returned through diplomacy with the k*rds or with Iraqi PMU assistance (don't expect it).

HERE IS THE NEWS
================

>Saudi jets bomb Yemeni funeral service in Sanaa

almasdarnews.com/article/saudi-jets-bomb-yemeni-funeral-service-sanaa/

BEIRUT, LEBANON (6:30 P.M.) – The Saudi Air Force has once again bombed a funeral service in Yemen, causing several casualties inside the country’s capital city.

According to local activists, dozens of civilians were killed when Saudi warplanes launched airstrikes over Sana’a on Wednesday afternoon.

#BREAKING#Saudi #UAE double tap strikes targeted a women funeral / condolence gathering n Arhab N #Sanaa #Yemen
dozens casualties Reportd

— Hussain Albukhaiti (@HussainBukhaiti) February 15, 2017

Advertisement

No further details have been released regarding this latest bombing.

>Saudi Coalition forces, Al-Qaeda launch joint offensive against Houthis in west Yemen

BEIRUT, LEBANON (5:15 P.M.) – The Saudi-backed “Southern Resistance” forces and Hadi loyalists, alongside Al-Qaeda of the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP), launched a new offensive against the Houthis in the Ta’iz Governorate of western Yemen on Wednesday, targeting the latter’s positions near the provincial capital.

These Saudi Coalition forces are attempting to capture the eastern part of Ta’iz City, where the Houthi forces have cutoff the former’s supply route to the provincial capital.

This is not the first time that the Saudi Coalition and Al-Qaeda have worked together in Yemen, as the both forces have at times teamed up against the Houthi forces in order to achieve similar goals.

However, despite their best attempts in the past, both the Saudi Coalition and AQAP have failed to make any headway in provincial capital of Ta’iz.

turks and russians getting rid of kurds would be fantastic

If anyone could just put me up to speed on what's happened since late 2015 that'll be great.

HERE IS THE NEWS
================

>UN worried about clashes in Daraa as 9,000 civilians flee the city

almasdarnews.com/article/un-worried-clashes-daraa-9000-civilians-flee-city/

Syria’s southern province of Daraa has suddenly experienced a surge of violence after rebel forces have launched a full-scale offensive dubbed ‘Death over humiliation’, causing much concern for the local population and the United Nations.

The Office of the UN Secretary General is “concerned” by the escalating situation in Daraa where over 9,000 residents have fled their homes according to Farhan Haq, the deputy spokesman for the UN Secretary General.

Most of the refugees have escaped to nearby farms or villages southeast of Daraa city; regrettably, the Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) anticipated thousands more would flee in the coming days if clashes did not grind to a halt.

The Daraa rebel offensive is led by two insurgent coalitions, namely Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham and Southern Front. The former is composed of newly merged jihadist factions while the latter consists mostly of moderate Islamist groups.

Around 150,000 non-combattants live in Daraa which was one of the first cities in Syria to witness demonstrations in early 2011.

Can you advise me some cool youtube channels talking about weapons, tanks, warplanes, etc?
i'm getting interested in these subjects

HERE IS THE NEWS
================

>Jund al-Aqsa completely besieged by rival rebel factions around two towns in Idlib

almasdarnews.com/article/jund-al-aqsa-completely-besieged-rival-rebel-factions-around-two-towns-idlib/

Hundreds of opposition fighters have been killed in recent weeks as various jihadist groups continue to slaughter each other in an ongoing bloodbath across Idlib province.

On Wednesday afternoon, the newly formed Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham seized the village of Heish in southern Idlib after Jund al-Aqsa militants retreated to the nearby towns of Khan Sheikhun (Khan Shaykhoun) and Morek in a last-ditch effort to hold their ground against hostile Fatah al-Sham rebel factions that now control all neighbouring villages.

Dozens of combattants on both sides died during the battle for Heish; remarkably, the Idlib infighting has been largely overlooked by mainstream media outlets.

For Jaish al-Fateh to resume its military operations against the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) in northern Hama, it remains vital to secure Khan Sheikhun and Morek as these towns serve as rearguard against the government frontline a few kilometers further south.

Meanwhile, rumours suggest Jund al-Aqsa may accept a deal which would have them leave for Raqqa and effectively join ISIS. This was alleged by Tahrir al-Sham in an online statement on Wednesday. However, how this could be substantiated remains to be seen.

Jund al-Aqsa is still loosely tied to al-Qaeda while Jabhat Fateh al-Sham, one of several jihadist groups that founded Tahrir al-Sham last month, broke off its ties with Al-Qaeda in July 2016 allegedly to gain financial support from Gulf States.

HERE IS THE NEWS
================

>Russian, Syrian jets launch 40+ airstrikes over east Aleppo: Al-Amaq

almasdarnews.com/article/russian-syrian-jets-launch-40-airstrikes-east-aleppo-al-amaq/

BEIRUT, LEBANON (2:25 A.M.) – The Syrian and Russian air forces conducted over 40 airstrikes above the eastern countryside of Aleppo tonight, targeting the Islamic State’s (ISIS) defenses at several villages inside the Al-Bab Plateau and Deir Hafer Plain, the terrorist group’s official news page claimed on Wednesday.

According to the Al-Amaq report, the 40 Russian and Syrian airstrikes targeted the villages of Abu Jabbar Kabeera, Al-Kitah, Rasm Al-Khabaz, Umm Kharzah, and Rasm Al-Harmi Al-Imam in Aleppo’s eastern countryside.

These airstrikes were likely launched in order to pave the way for the Syrian Arab Army’s imminent assault on these villages in east Aleppo.

>Islamic State cuts off water supply to Aleppo

almasdarnews.com/article/islamic-state-cuts-off-water-supply-aleppo/

Less than 20 hours after water supply was fully restored in the eastern Aleppo countryside, ISIS shut it down once more after a month-long outage in the Al-Khafseh area.

This region represents an area which has seen the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) capture over a dozen villages from ISIS in the past month; effectively, the water shutdown can be seen as a infrastructural way for the Islamic State to retaliate.

Nevertheless, Hussein Diad, the Governor of Aleppo, underlined in a statement that the Syrian Government was working at its utmost capabilities to restore the water supply and had set up plans of digging 51 new wells to secure clean water to local residents.

Yes, but t*rkshits want their proxy to have the land and it's de facto NATO-territory now. Gonna be a clusterfuck w/o diplomacy.

Repost because relevant

Latakia: SAA supply truck was destroyed by Rebels™
[They clam it was a "ammo truck" but I think it's a civilian truck tbḧ]
youtu.be/npln7Yvsgl4

youtube.com/channel/UCD8bmW4A7eYzHrW7sXwsqwQ

i guess

does look civilian

So how much does the IDF/CTR/CIA/kurds pays per post? I'm considering quitting my job and become a full time shill.

0 pesos

IRAQ 3.0

TROOPS IN SYRIA
>TROOPS IN SYRIA
TROOPS IN SYRIA
>TROOPS IN SYRIA

edition.cnn.com/2017/02/15/politics/pentagon-considering-recommending-combat-troops-in-syria/

ihad life is comfy as fuck

And back the doors are open, it was previously inspected by a security checkpoint, it's civilian. Poor trucker.

Putin pays me 25 rubles per (You).

>muh link
youtu.be/e6nemnmG50M

(You)
+25

kek, what waste of ATGM

They do it for free, user

it seems they're a little bit into clickbaits but thank you

I hope they zapped their own men

CNN is a meme site though

But since Bibi visited Trump.... well.

>trump may end up being worse than hillary

>invade Syria
>destroy ISIS
>win for Israel
>Trump being a Jew slave
>Mexican intellectual

Just pick a couple, don't matter

World War when?!

Nah, that bitch would've employed a no-fly zone, given chemical weapons to Ukraine and nuked Iran by now.

you should revise your contract comrade, putin offered me 25 rubles plus conaservative russian qt

That's exactly what Trump wants to do.
FUGG

That mancave looks comfy desu
would jihad for

>BUT....TRUMP IS NOT....A CLINTON...STOOGE

Got you frog bro. Some stuff I watch.

youtube.com/channel/UCPdk3JuQGxOCMlZLLt4drhw - Simulations, Stratergy, Combined warfare, tactics.

youtube.com/channel/UCQ__o6Iwr_8kdTLOWl0lKLw
Historic battles and wars

youtube.com/channel/UCvPXiKxH-eH9xq-80vpgmKQ
General history and warfare.

youtube.com/channel/UCK09g6gYGMvU-0x1VCF1hgA
Military history and tactics.

All of these use visuals and graphic depictions very well.

Who cares?
I hope Trump rapes the middle east left and right until radical islamists are extinguished.

I hope there's a draft.

You're a shit shill desu. Just a lazy concern troll. Trump is going to build the wall, and you are going to stay in Mexico.

Have a (You)

>conservative russian qt
>tfw will never get
fuckkkk

>if you dont follow my underage memes you're a shill xDDD

>until radical islamists are extinguished
That can't be achieved without holocausting all muzzies in the end.

Not sure if this was posted but Syrian Army artillery targeting Daesh gathering in the outskirts of the Deir Ez Zor Military airport today

And?

that's the goal, dumbshit

are you a fucking Nazi or not? How do you think Hitler would have handled "radical Islam'? Lol

he would have dropped nukes on every major population center

faggot

>Daesh

they sound like a bunch of fags

Makes me think...

Well, Hitler was actually pretty fond of Islam and figured its history of conquest would have worked well with the German wargenes, so he may very well have wholly supported radical Islam

Slightly edgy tbqh, i won't stand in their way. Except write a neutral tweet or two

>How do you think Hitler would have handled "radical Islam"?
He wouldn't be poking around in the ME in the first place.

response:

What was Afrika Corps?

yeah, they weren't bombing the West and weren't raping German women. Dumbass

Islam is okay if it stays in mudhuts between Libya and Pakistan.

;^)

>pentagon-considering-recommending
considering maybe recommending IF but when..ect..

>Houthis forces capture and burn a saudi Hummvee
youtube.com/watch?v=s_ODwS8AYzA&feature=youtu.be

KYS

zoroaster akbar
death to sunnis
death to saudi
curse on the arabs
victory to persia

Hitler respected other culture/religions especially those that glorified warfare, sacrifice and respect of authority.

SS had divisions from India, Bosnia , Albania, Romania, Russia, UK, Spain, etc.

This Hitler hated everyone thing is a Jewish meme.

I'm sorry user, I think Trump blocked Mexican IP's or something.

hahahahaha

>He wouldn't be poking around in the ME in the first place.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Iraqi_War
Uh-oh

Defensive perimeter and oil my dude.

Why?
I just don't want any muzzies in Europe.

And the west wasn't bombing their homes and raping their women.

What a time to be alive.

if you understand arabic its 10x funnier XD

There's a difference between war time imperialism and burger world police.

Redpill me on the Houthis, what's their endgame?

not to get fucked by saudis

The saudis should be tried at the hague for their incompetence.

vilayet al faqih in yemen aka islamic republic model of iran, in yemen

How much longer til this war ends?

2 years

what are they saying?

Don't waste your breathe. Americans are very misguided about Islam. They view it as a race and not a religion. And tend to only look at it's biggest shit heads.

They forget the decent Muslims fighting and dying on the front and complain from the comfort of their 0.9% Muslim country. I'd bet that if he's left his mother's house he's probably never met one.

I couldn't help but notice that "death to America" part.

lel

anime adaptation when?

>2018
IS as an armed group dissolves in iraq, insurgency still continues, IS still holds ground in syria
>2019
IS completely dissolved in syria
nusra still relatively active
>2020
Truce between turkish backed fsa and saa
ypg gets semi independent region
SAA concentrates on nusra
turkey conducts airstrikes on suspected pkk
>2021
nusra weakened, basically non existent
pkk almost rooted out of kurdish areas
>2022
new constitution signed, assad steps out of office, federated syria is created

True.

Not to defend that, but we have been helping the Sauds out over there quite a bit.

Nice desert camo on the Humvee, do they like getting shot?

I really need to get my hands on some Khat if it makes possible such feats.

5 fucking years
It's realistic though

>personally read holy text
>it tells you to convert the world, at the sword if need be
Yeahhhhh about that. I like the two options it gives you:

1) Literally. Now get converting/killing.
or
2) It's just a good book with good stories/lessons lol. At which point why follow it like a religion.

They are bored, so they are introducing their living quarters. One seems to pretend to be a cat. Says its important to keep clean, talks about types of food they eat. Mostly sarcastic questions, pretends to be a journalist. Claim they will remain and expand.

tl;dr autism

Here have a redpill from a Houthi himself.

kek, ISIS acting like regular people
that's so fucking absurd

They the arabic equivalent of right wing Sup Forums betas.

Good night /sg/ keep it comfy

>Netanyahu: I asked Trump to recognize Israeli sovereignty in Golan Heig

Based drumpf cuckssad btfo!!

Yeah, i've figured.
>tfw no Sup Forums death cults around

Well buds, I'm gonna go for a run and rest my eyes. May Yeshua (pbuh) bless Assad with peace.

interesting, what's their likelihood of success?

thanks for that.

Anyway. I need to get out of here.

Later

>Netanyahu: I asked Trump to recognize Israeli sovereignty in Golan Heig

>Trump: Bibi, you have to stop building settlements

Based Trumpf Cuckjamen btfo!

I realize that, but it's hard to root for them when they chant about killing me.

Why are arabs so redpilled?

youtube.com/watch?v=y3fTy2nNVaw

Yeah, really doesn't help win us over, but it's not like the average American even knows we are involved with Yemen. It's a meme that Americans can't locate Iraq on a map, but it's sadly true desu.