ITS HAPPENING, THIS IS NOT A DRILL

ITS HAPPENING, THIS IS NOT A DRILL

ALEX JONES HAS LOST IT!!!!

HE HAS NAMED THE JEWISH LOBBY. HE HAS HAD ENOUGH AND WENT FULL 1488.

youtube.com/shared?ci=05nCb-CI64c

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
archive.is/FKYTS
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lampshades_made_from_human_skin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

not 1488 but he's tip toeing the line between what we would say and what will keep him on air.

thanks for the share
have some rare bdm qts

Who is that?
What is the basic gestalt on him?

What you have inherited from your ancestors, you must earn before you can own. The most precious possession you can own in this world, is your own people

been waiting for this day for a long time

Idk what to think anymore boys.
Was Hitler right?
How do i convince others of this??

>Was Hitler right?

nah.

>was Hitler right?
yes
>how to convince others?
this thread had a lot of infographics and good arguments

save these pics

>AND WENT FULL 1488.
wrong u fuckin faggot

how else was he going to get people interested, "guys AJ just said globalists and *some* jews"
give op a break

Huh, what's 1488?

14 stands for 14 words:
>we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children
88 means heil hitler, H being the 8th letter in the alphabet.

Don't. Just get them to admit he was the lesser evil compared to the Communists, who were funded by Wall Street and had a strong intellectual hold in the US at the time. This may or may not involve mentioning the Jews depending on the person you're trying to convince.

Oh and don't downplay the bravery and sacrifices of US soldiers in that war. Our elites duped us but most people were just fighting for their country.

>muh hitler

Next we move to identifying the real culprits.

Go research popular sentiment in Europe. Everyone believed freemasons conspired to start WW1 and there was a massive anti-masonic movement sweeping the continent.

Hitler rose to power with anti-masonic rhetoric that he subtlety dropped over time and replaced with anti-jew rhetoric.

It's obvious that it isn't the jews once you think about it. Jews have been kicked out (correctly, I suppose) of countries time and time again for usury and wrecking economies. Yet the governments never got any better, because the masons always remained in charge.

I'm ODing on red pills over here my dude.
I thought the nazi thing was a meme and for some fringe racists, but this...
If the holocaust is a hoax, the implications of what else could be and is currently being faked... it's just huge.
Still kinda processing this desu.
Any tips on how i can bring this up to people without being branded far right or a racist, etc?

The resignation of Flynn was a calculated move by Trump he knew there was no evidence of wrong doing he did this to expose the media and expose the shadow gov

>how to bring it up to normis?
you can't and probably shouldn't until *they* hint at interest in the matter.
maybe start with current events and (((who))) is behind them
I'll post more pics you can share with normis.
if you have not seen this long semi documentary yet, watch it this weekend. It gives complete perspective to what lead up to ww2 and "the Holocaust™"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk

jews use the label "white person" only when they want to safely criticize real whites or shame them into doing something (pic related)

>Was Hitler right?

Oh my shabbo, It's like another shoah!! you stu- good little goy, of course he was wrong.

HOLY SHIT
the more muslims out of syria, the more israel will be able to expand in the future.

jews and muslims are genetic cousins and they hate the "goyim/infidel" much more than each other

most if not all jews want muslims to move from the middle east into Europe and the U.S. (look up "Greater Israel")

guess who hates Trump's temporary travel ban (pic related)

(((they))) sure love standing on our doorsteps letting rapeugees into our countries

He was flawed and intellectually unimpressive but he was right about the Jews.

when was the last time "thousands of jews stood in solidarity " with the Christians in Syria or Iraq

start READING before you bring up this shit to your friends, fucking newfag.

look into who actually started the WWII. start with the ribbentrop (?) pact (soviet and german invasion of poland) and france's and england's guarantee for poland. why would they do that?

>intellectually unimpressive
maybe not the highest IQ compared to the other nazi leaders, but his street smarts were out of control. how else do you bring down the entire jewish establishment?

>sees a few Sup Forums infographics
>is immediately convinced the holocaust was a hoax

this is why no one takes this board seriously, sorry but those memes literally don't prove shit

this is why Saudi Arabia, Yemen *and* Israel created ISIS to build a oil pipeline to the Mediterranean sea THROUGH Syria. but Syria does not want to let Sunni muslim Saudis use their land. Syria wanted to let Iran (Shia muslims) build their pipeline instead. (2nd pic)

Zionists btfo

Iran pipeline, which the Syrians would allow but the jews and Saudis couldn't

Alex :Everything is a conspiracy except the Jews" Jones is naming the Jew. Man we may live in the most redpilled timeline

You cant.

Jews also did 9 11
No one will believe you
Also youre here forever.

>sees a bar of soap
>sucks zions dick for 60 years
>shames an entire nation for 60 years
>condemns ALL Germans for eternity

motherfucker, get your bitch ass off my thread before you get embarrassed some more

>New Jewish Agenda (NJA) was a multi-issue membership organization active in the United States between 1980 and 1992 and made up of about 50 local chapters. NJA's slogan was "a Jewish voice among progressives and a progressive voice among Jews."

What do YOU think?

A shill slips up and confirms Insider user's info from Monday

ITS WAR

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

what the fuck is going on. Is 2017 going to be the most crazy fucking year ever?

WE ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

WE ARE COMING FOR YOU (((GLOBALISTS)))

Tell them about the Haavara Agreement.
Tell them about the WWI civil war Germany experienced.
Tell them about the communist party started in Russia being made of all jews.
Tell them about the 65 million people killed under stalin.
Tell them about the Holodomer.

JUST FUCKING TALK TO THEM. A lot already know and it may just surprise you.

>Any tips on how i can bring this up to people without being branded far right or a racist, etc?

You can't. Don't even try. You probably aren't charismatic enough to be able to recover from being branded as a neo-Nazi. Not trying to be a dick, it just takes a special kind of likeable psychopath to dig out of a hole like that. A likeable psychopath that you probably are not.

Just keep your conversations with people in the ideological center. Play devil's advocate but never be aggressive about it. People who are interested in politics or even just interested in ideas and conversations will want to talk about things further.

From there, it's honestly just a matter of asking questions. Unless a person is uncommonly brilliant and spends a lot of time thinking about things, you can just play the role of the Socratic instructor and push them towards the conclusions you've already come to. It's kind of sleazy, and not exactly an intellectually honest way to bring someone around to your way of thinking. But it does work. Most people's ideological suppositions tend to crumble when put under diligent scrutiny. Mine probably would too.

That's why I make sure I'm always the one asking the questions.

>Who is that?
Bill Hicks

>Double double

Confirms he was right.

If he names the jew
That could be very bad for Trump.
Trump is pro Israel
Trump has gone on info wars saying he watches the show often.
Pizza gate was created here,and he alex,and possibly trump picked it up.

>If the holocaust is a hoax,

it's not, Henry Ford and Prescott Bush took out some people so they could make money off it

>missing the ben watermark
I know you didn't' shop it, but get gud

Wait. What happened? Just the basic gestalt

bump! i'm in operation #medialiesagain will commence! kek wills it.

welcome to the fold brother

>Was Hitler right?

Are you new?

he named Goldman Sachs, I think we're fine

You're literally fucking retarded and still have no tangible evidence other than some shopped up pics some faggot put together that you somehow are dumb enough to think disproves the holocaust so great job embarrassing anyone but yourself there buddy

tell me more about how alex jones and his interdimensional vampire shit is totally believable by anyone with more than a fourth grade education

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

The elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this, some are good some are bad some are a mix; but the good ones don't ever want to organize, the bad ones tend to want to organize because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don't want to dominate other people, they want to empower them so they don't tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together and evil is always defeated. Because good is so much stronger. And we're on this planet and Einstein's physics showed it, Max Planck's physics showed it- there's at least twelve dimensions. And now that's all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out and saying it's a false hologram, it is artificial, the computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it's artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe. That's what they call dark matter. So we're like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in a computer program, some God's mind, whatever. They're proving it all, it's all coming out.

Now, there's like this subtransmission zone below the third dimension that's just turned over to the most horrible things, it's what it resonates to, and it's trying to get up into the third dimension; that's just a basic level consciousnesses, to launch up into the next levels. Our species is already way up at the fifth, sixth dimension consciously, our best people. But there's this big war trying to basically destroy humanity because humanity has free will and there's a decision to which level we want to go to. We have free will so evil is allowed to come in and contend and not just good. And the elites themselves believe they're racing using human technology to try to take our best minds and build some type of breakaway civilization where they're going to merge with machines, transcend and breakaway from the failed species that is Man. Which is kind of like a false transmission because they're thinking what they are is ugly and bad; projecting it onto themselves instead of believing no, it's a human test about building us up.

And so Google was set up 18, 19 years ago so that they wanted to build a giant artificial system. And Google believes the first artificial intelligence will be a supercomputer based on the neuron activities of the hive mind of humanity, with billions of people wired into it with the internet of things, and so all of our thoughts go into it and we're actually building a computer with real neurons in real-time that's also psychically connected to us that are organic creatures so that they will have current prediction powers, future prediction powers- a true crystal ball- but the big secret is once you have a crystal ball and know the future you can add stimuli beforehand and make decisions and control the future. And so then it's the end of consciousness and free will for individuals as we know and a true 2.0 in a very bad way hive mind consciousness with an AI jacked into everyone knowing our hopes and dreams, delivering it to us not in some P.KD. wirehead system where we plug in and give up on consciousness because of unlimited pleasure but because we were already wired in and absorbed before we knew it by giving over our consciousness to this system by our daily decisions that it was able to manipulate and control into a larger system.

>Pro-trump
>anti-semitic

makes no sense

Hey asshole leaf why couldn't you give us a proper youtube link?

We are reaching levels of eternal yid that shouldn't even be possible

WRONG AGAIN FAGGOTS.

BOTH 14 AND 88 WERE PHRASES BY DAVID LANE (PBUH)

THE 14 WORDS ARE AT THE END OF A BEAUTIFUL TRACTATE CALLED THE 88PRECEPTS WHICH SHOULD BE REQUIRED READING FOR ALL Sup ForumsLACKS

here is an archive of the archive.

archive.is/FKYTS

READ IT NOW (ITS SHORT) AND LEAVE A COMMENT ABOUT IT BELOW

((()))
you filthy lying subversive jew
1 undeniable LIE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lampshades_made_from_human_skin

>"there was no convincing evidence that she had selected Nazi concentration camp inmates for extermination in order to secure tattooed skins, or that she possessed any articles made of human skin".

don't you EVER reply to me again you rat

The nazi's did one thing very well, keeping records.
where in the nazi records do you see that they killed all of these jews.
also apparently you've never done acid or shrooms, you should know their is something else beyond our physical realm

it's the desktop mode for mobile browsers, worked perfectly for me

Holy fuck, we've awakened Alex Jones. AWAKEN MY MASTERS.

here's how much your "people" are interested in peace

BUY MY WATER FILTERS OR ELSE

HERE IS A SCREEN CAP OF THE 88 PRECEPTS

READ IT FAGGOTS OR YOUR WHOLE FAMILY WILL DIE OF FAGGOTRY AND NIGGERDOM TONIGHT

((()))
oh G-d the Holocaust™

Holy shit.

HIDE YOUR POWER LEVEL, ALEX!

>Watching Info Wars

fucking based alex

((()))

it will make a lot more sense to you from inside the gas chamber

((()))
Never again™

>implying you need to agree with EVERYTHING a candidate stands for in order to support them.
great post :DDD

((()))
jews™ always lie

>be me
>see this shit on pol
>makes too much sense in terms of banks
> go to library
>take out every fucking book on holocaust
>they all read like children's stories
>people getting thrown into ovens
>ovens.jpg
>impossible
>go to text and find "extermination" document
>says fucking evacuation
>liberals "you cant read the code????"
>liberals "pizzagate doesn't have code"
>.....
>learn everything else
>science of it is literally impossibre
>HOLOCAUST DIDNT FUCKING HAPPEN
>red pill fully taken --> iron pill results
>ready to kill shill faggots

and you are a shill faggot

what the hell is even going on here?

It is getting to easy to find the shitskin nowadays.

one day, the fields will be filled with qts again

What does this mean.

Alex is doing it the right way. He knows how to word it to where he's telling the truth but it's harder for his opponents to twist it.

Honeypot

the camps highlighted in green were inspected by Americans after the war (they ALL turned out to be HOLDING camps for pows, jews etc)

the camps highlighted in red were inspected by the Soviets (mostly Bolshevik jews at the time). guess where ALL the supposed gassing, killing and "holocaust" took place?! that's right, the ones inspected by the Soviets.

just a (((coincidence))) that all the holocaust camp evidence is Russian hearsay

>Also youre here forever.

I'm glad about that. It's no longer a curse because this is the only sane place left.

>tfw OD'd on memes and redpills and you don't know what's life anymore

god bless you alex. not just because of the jew naming, just in general. alex hating is for liberal faggots.