Just got Blue Pilled

I just got Blue Pilled.

Finally realized that the Alt Right use incomplete facts and rhetoric.
When challenged with detailed reason and arguments, they respond with quips and insults.

I've seen this consistently across the board.

The Alt Right has a kernel of truth in the beginning, but has Google research, not detailed understandings on issues.

Sorry boys, took the blue pill. I suppose it was a fad anyways...

Other urls found in this thread:

sunray22b.net/expulsions.htm
koreabang.com/2016/features/the-rise-of-radical-korean-feminist-community-megalia.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuweNjJwrk
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
youtube.com/watch?v=FSDBXDxwvqM&feature=youtu.be
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Started when I saw Sargon of Akkad talk about how the Arabs hated the Jews for centuries, which is objectively bullshit.

That's one of those "internet facts" that has no bearing in reality.

Great blog post.

The holocaust did happen.

The rest of the stuff here is actually pretty interesting.

Surely I'm not the only one who noticed this.

Rhetoric over Reason
Google Research instead of Study

I approve of this post.
Pretty broad assumption OP. I would say there are many people here go beyond the infographics. Have you been reading peer-reviewed journals that contradict the majority of stuff mentioned on here? If so, please share so we may stop living in ignorance. If not, gtfo

Isn't it ironic that you don't like broad assumptions?
Geo-politics is also one of their areas of focus. I'm speaking about that, as I mentioned here How about you read what I wrote? No, obviously not. Go read or GTFO.

x youtuber said y which is objectively wrong haha im so bluepilled
5/10 for making me reply to this pointless bullshit thread
sunray22b.net/expulsions.htm

Look, the jews are not collectively meeting and discussing how to fuck over the western world.

Yes they are overrepresented in cultural marxism but thats a natural reaction for them.

They can be redpilled too, as seen on this very board.

They are not even close to being as powerful as some of you think they are.

The Chinese could easily fuck over the jews if they wanted to.

The holocaust did obviously happen.

Here's redpills that is still redpills:

- Third way feminism is still trash, and a liability for its host

- Cultural marxism is a self defeating ideology

- Islam is like a virus that eventually goes viral and ruins countries. It can be contained but never for more than a couple of generations

- There are many differences between ethnic groups, mostly between Africans and all others seeing as humans originated in Africa

You didnt take the blue pill. If you delved deep into the red pill and found things factually wrong then you are even more redpilled.

Thinking the red pill consists of an unbreakable set of "truths" is libcuck thinking. Always seek to increase your understanding.

Speak English.

>"alt-right" meme
>implying pol likes Sargon

Fuck off LARPing leftist shill

Good for you, when does your wifes bull come over?

Kill yourself kike

Pol is no longer alt-right... Its filled with normies.

Nice breakdown.
What I'm saying is, almost all Alt Right positions are based on incomplete facts.

But calling someone who says otherwise a "shill" or "cuck" is much much much more effective than the other side presenting reasoned facts and reason.

In other words, the "Open Marketplace of Ideas" is bullshit and the Alt Right redpillers fell for intellectual traps.

600 billion jews definitely died in the GASS CHAMBAS good goyim.

wow what absolute redpills, thanks olle

Let me rephrase that

The Alt Right fell for intellectual traps, academic laziness and rhetoric over reason.

We're in the dark ages, my friend, and the Catholic Church is the Alt Right...

yes, at least half of us are smart enough to realize all this but we ride the wave for laughs and outrage.

And by acting dumber than we really are (or enabling dumber voices to be heard loudly) we disarm them from 'taking us serious' while we slip in devastating critiques that have real world impact and influence 10s of thousands of people in a real way

>alt-right
>Sargon is relevant here

Just fuck off.

Sargon isn't Alt Right and does not represent their views.

>tfw you try to shut it down but there's no stopping the goy train once it's started

>yes goy Jews dindu nuffin and pol is a conservative pro Israel board! Islam is bad because they don't like gays and Jews and threaten our diverse and tolerant society!

KYS

>cultural marxism

that just means "things that doesn't fit my world view"

You can't argue, so you throw insults and rhetoric.
This is what I'm talking about. The Alt Right are intellectual morons masquerading as otherwise.

Sad!

As if a South Korean would know. You guys don't need to collectivize your views because you already all look the same lmao

Yes actually, he fucking would. Have you not seen the threads on Megalia, the feminist terrorist organization they have?

SK is ahead of us in the SJW rabbit hole, by fucking far.

koreabang.com/2016/features/the-rise-of-radical-korean-feminist-community-megalia.html

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements
in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside
Palestinian land in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

Jesus Christ, I had no idea

The """""Alt Right""""" is a fake as fuck meme, and as a concept it is a useful puppet of (((them))). Sargon of Akkad is a cuck and an idiot. You've either been severely mislead or are a shill.

Anyone who has taken the redpill knows: once you've done it, you can never turn back.

This young activist was run over on purpose by an Israeli military
bulldozer while trying to stop them from destroying a village
to make room for Jewish only settlements
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuweNjJwrk

Yeh it was just a coincidence cultural Marxism took over the west, and yeh the propaganda machines that promoted it was all a massive coincidence, and the funding that went to all the politicians and groups who supported these values was all just a big coincidence , and the Jews that happen to control it all is just huge coincidence, and the Aryan race that the Jews hate more then anything is going extinct because of these reasons is just a enormous coincidence, and the one guy who tried to stop it is the most demonized and vilified man in history is just a huge confidence.

You alt-right conspiratards are so stupid

This is Bernie Sanders exploding on a liberal girl for
daring to question the apartheid state of Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s

How does Bernie Sanders with dual Israeli/US citizenship support a wall for Isreal but not the US?

AIPAC has the US congress by the balls

youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98

>implying Sup Forums is home of the (((alt-right)))
>implying sargon is liked here
Your post isn't an argument. Go back to if you want to talk to the the (((alt-right)))

$0.02 shekels have been deposited to your account

Look, nuclear codes, former Trump voter.

Who said it was?

IT'S A TRAP!!!!

>Don't fall for it, libbros!

You strike me as a person who continually tries to justify their position in society yet ends the day unfulfilled and entirely depressed and miserable.

Nice roll blueshill

Enjoy the nigger cum.

>Alt Right
Wtf is the Alt right is that some reddit shit? No one here is alt right. Sup Forums is a board of multiculturalism and anti colonialism.

>Just got blue pilled

This meme is funny.

Checked

You're right, but that just means you're REALLY redpilled now.

You can be a bluepilled right-winger/alt-fedorist if you blindly believe anything that confirms your biases and outright reject anything that opposes them.

Being redpilled means seeing the truth behind the facade.

>implying Sarcuck of Mossad is alt-right (white nationalist)

>complains about too much rhetoric and name-calling and not enough argument
>literally one fucking argument and lots of rhetoric and name-calling

The real question is are you dumb enough to believe you what you're saying, or are you just a shill.

Either way, saged.

This is some really shitty bait, friend.

Typical rhetoric, quips and insults over reason.
Typical Alt-Right garbage.

Back to plebbit newfag plant. Sage.

Note the name of this board. Now use that brain to navigate to where you belong.

See you down the barrel of some instrument soon.

>Finally realized that the Alt Right use incomplete facts and rhetoric.
like these charts leftypol was spamming here in December?

>Look, the jews
A Jew us a follower of the God of Abraham, the group that calls themselves that aren't genetically, culturally, or religiously Jews in any way. They are a cult that has an elite class that can at will recruit from the regulars. They have a devious nature and as long as their satanic cult exists it threatens all civilization and followers of Christ especially.

>They can be redpilled too, as seen on this very board.

Then they are no longer Jews

>They are not even close to being as powerful as some of you think they are.

That is true, Satan has already lost. We will only see how many souls he takes with him.

>The holocaust did obviously happen.

It was real in my mind

>- Cultural marxism is a self defeating ideology

>- Islam is like a virus

Islam is a religion made by an imperfect man and followed by retards who think without reason or compassion. Islam isn't our enemy, our vices are. Letting ooga boogas into our countries is one of our vices.

Trips noted. But still, way ro prove OP right

>Started when I saw Sargon of Akkad

Daily reminder.

yeah this influx of newfags is fucking retarded. Sup Forums is now just a slightly edgy normie republican board

>someone said a thing wtf I love white genocide now XD

Either you're such a low IQ pleb you need the "alt-right" (whatever that even is) to be perfectly correct at all times so you can assign yourself to some "movement" so you don't need to actually think about anything again.

Or you're just a shill

>wtf I was a communist but a communist said something I disagree with I'm anarchi capitalist now!!!

This is how retarded you sound

We're not alt-right, shill.

Have fun getting your head chopped off by the muslims that your now going to defend

Here is what concerns me: it seems obvious that there are differences in human populations. And yet most scientists are afraid to talk about it, and then most leftists use this "scientific consensus" to claim that we are all the same.

It makes me feel insane, sometimes. Like, your own eyes will tell you that human beings were effected by evolution differently, and yet you are told to deny them. So who is the crazy one here, me, or the establishment?

This is the kind of bullshit I'm talking about.

"Getting your head chopped off"

Blunt, unreasoned, unspecific generalizations.

Its bullshit. If this is the Red Pill, I'm going blue.

Your fine :)

No one cares cuck. Get lost

Kek, forgot about that

Bernie's also against open borders because he's aware that it's a plutocrat racket to undercut American labor while exploiting the foreign poor. He just doesn't want to build a wall.

>building your political identify off an internet video channel

Wewlad

>Look, the jews are not collectively meeting and discussing how to fuck over the western world.
Of course, not. Not every jew is part of the conspiracy, but all jews all inherently anti-nationalist, and anti-everything that Sup Forums believes. Read Culture of Critique, subversion ingrained in their culture and psychology.

>Yes they are overrepresented in cultural marxism but thats a natural reaction for them.

They are over represented in everything, but yes, especially in Marxism.

>They are not even close to being as powerful as some of you think they are.

They have a strangle hold over both major political parties in the United States, and over the entire media, they are very powerful and very influential.

>The Chinese could easily fuck over the jews if they wanted to.

Probably. They remain outside of the jew's sphere of influence.

>The holocaust did obviously happen.

Maybe. I find it funny how everyone agrees that the soviets, especially under Stalin were liars and promoted the infallibly of the government, yet when it comes to the holocaust all of the numbers of dead Jews that were recorded on the eastern front, which is almost all of them, are treated as gospel.

I wouldn't be suprised if the actual number of jews killed by the nazis was a lot lower, and the number of jews and other slavs killed by the soviets is a lot higher.

Lets also keep in mind that all the subsequent trials were just kangaroo courts to put on a show before the leader of the NSDAP were hanged. All of the evidence presented

>incomplete facts
i believe thats what they call alt-facts

ITT: JIDF

Here's your first dose. The chemical castration will be at 0600 tomorrow.

>use incomplete facts and rhetoric.
doesn't provide a single example.
shill more kike

I will agree that there's a large segment of the "alt-right" who seem to have only seen a couple infographics and Sup Forums memes. They can basically only argue with canned phrases and when they're pushed past that, they just fall back on personal attacks.

I frequently see people supporting Sup Forums viewpoints in other places but very few of them can back it up. All of the points they're trying to argue are absolutely correct and CAN be backed up with facts, statistics and logic, but they don't know how to do so. We've basically created a rightwing version of emotion-based leftists.

Namefagging kike. Go back to sucking on Don Lemon's AIDs infested nigger dick.

true, and checked

Ok?

there is only one pill worth taking.

You lie. You were always bluepilled. To even claim google as a source shows you lack critical thinking or are outright shilling. Your faggotry knows no bounds.

sage

youtube.com/watch?v=FSDBXDxwvqM&feature=youtu.be
here is a red pill for you

>Sargon
>alt-right

This is some premium bait, I almost typed up a rebuttal.

Is this real?

he thicc desu

>fashy wave has came and is spent, all it has to show for itself is a really neet haircut.

I lost my interest when the term was completely lifted by actual neo nazis. Such a stupid ideology. I'm gonna hang out with the alt lite and traditionalists.

>no bearing in reality
kek

Can't really blame them can you? There's rarely any red pill threads anymore and the ones there are they usually get buried by trash pretty quickly.

Nu/pol/ only picks up bits of info scattered in between shill and meme posts.

Take both pills once and then spend your life dispensing purple pills

>Sorry boys, took the blue pill. I suppose it was a fad anyways...

Well, we will miss you...see if any of the niggers wants a ride on the way out.

Read 'Culture of Critque' then come back.
Here's a free copy: angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf

Until you start doing some real research and realise that they are right.

OR

you come visit a shithole governed by blacks and see the truth for yourself

>educate yourself
the post

I was literally just explaining this to my wife's son.

I'm a member of Antifa, and while I'm here I spy and act as an agent provocateur. I've been on Sup Forums since 2006, and genuinely come here for entertainment. As such, I fit in well, am here often, and know exactly what buttons to push. It's actually quite fun, because I may have, at some point, influenced Sup Forums, /new/(when it still existed), then Sup Forums it's self.

I get bored.

troll shill.... shill troll ... shilly trollinstein...trollston shillington.....shazam

Please tell me how I can get paid to shitpost, I don't want to do it for free any more

Jesus this is bait the thread just go fucking outside and see some real experience and not just walk around the block shit. Go out explore and stop being a fucking retard hiding inside your house or school see shit for yourself.

Honestly, the most effective way to provoke Sup Forums is concern trolling; "Uh, guys, X is happening, and we need to do Y to stop it.", Which is basically a very bare template... You get the idea, though.

point and laugh at the newfag

wtf i hate racist facist bigots now

People started to catch on to it during the weeks leading to the election though