Sup Forums thinks Christianity is the basis for western civilization

>Sup Forums thinks Christianity is the basis for western civilization
>Jesus Christ was a jew

Well if jews created the West, then it is only fair that they're the ones to destroy it right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v_79gXBZpJ0
m.liveleak.com/view?i=e1e_1448311651
youtube.com/watch?v=FSDBXDxwvqM&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=3dU4sRXhzsA
youtu.be/PTCiMxPz2Qg
youtu.be/EgcrtvomXoI
youtu.be/fuH0B3ouw98
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Sup Forums is one person

Sup Forums was a jew all along.

OP ur mixing race as Belief, You can be any Race who's traditional Catholic.. Hence, Christ was Traditional Catholic in belief, but Jewish in looks\blood..that's why he was killed by those who believed in Polytheism, who were also jews in looks and blood.

What if jesus was the evil god puppet to delude humanity into suffering (as if it was a virtue) and satan the good guy that actually helps humanity to free themselves?

Also consider, you can have a whiteman who believes hes a getto nigger, and a blackman who believes hes an anime character.. its all about the souls belief.

>Well if jews created the West, then it is only fair that they're the ones to destroy it right?

He was Gods gift to them and they rejected him.

Tragic really.

Jew does not equal Talmudists

All the first Christians were Jews.

Rabbinical Talmudism =/= true Judaism

Roman Catholicism is a fulfillment of the promises to Israel. These so called jews are hypocrites/Pharisees/etc.

>JIDF troll
>posts meme of slav khazar
>as if khazars had anything to do with the Biblical Holy Land

Thessalonians 2:14-15King James Version (KJV)

14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

>15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

some random jerkoff thinks they comprehend the deep significance of ancient religion/spirituality.

not grasping the obvious meaning of Christ and not acknowledging that the Jew REJECT christ, therefore represent the ANTI-CHRIST

OP is a dimwit, incapable of the simple reasoning that modern jews reject christ and are anti-christ. its symbolic.

>John 8:37-47King James Version (KJV)

37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.

38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Jesus was not a Jew and Ashkenazis(90% of Jews today) are not Israelites nor Hebrews. Time to put this meme to rest now.

>Jesus was Jew goys.
>How can you love Jesus and despise the Jews?

>Exposing the Greatest LIE! JESUS WAS NOT A JEW!
youtu.be/v_79gXBZpJ0

>Jeremiah 23:39-40King James Version (KJV)

39 Therefore, behold, I, even I, will utterly forget you, and I will forsake you, and the city that I gave you and your fathers, and cast you out of my presence:

40 And I will bring an everlasting reproach upon you, and a perpetual shame, which shall not be forgotten.

>John 8:23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

>Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

>Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

>John 5:37-47King James Version (KJV)

37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

38 And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.

39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

41 I receive not honour from men.

42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.

43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.

46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me.

47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

>Deuteronomy 31:26-29King James Version (KJV)

26 Take this book of the law, and put it in the side of the ark of the covenant of the Lord your God, that it may be there for a witness against thee.

27 For I know thy rebellion, and thy stiff neck: behold, while I am yet alive with you this day, ye have been rebellious against the Lord; and how much more after my death?

28 Gather unto me all the elders of your tribes, and your officers, that I may speak these words in their ears, and call heaven and earth to record against them.

29 For I know that after my death ye will utterly corrupt yourselves, and turn aside from the way which I have commanded you; and evil will befall you in the latter days; because ye will do evil in the sight of the Lord, to provoke him to anger through the work of your hands.

King James Version (KJV)

>tfw you're argentinian and realize you AREN'T white

Jesus was a Muslim and a Palestinian.

The Islamic view of Jesus was that he wasnt a Jew.

Calling Jesus a jew to any Muslim would be offensive to Jesus as they view him as a prophet and a messenger but they view jews as the damned people.

Argies and south Brazilians are WHITE. Just deal with it you butthurt leaf.

>born 600 years before Islam
>Muslim
Hmm...

Might as well call today's Italians Romans.

Muslims have a strange concept of who is a Muslim - to them it started with Abraham. They refer to the prophets after him as Muslims.

So its not connected to Mohammed but to a message that mohammed claimed they passed as well. So to them Jesus was a Muslim.

>white
>m.liveleak.com/view?i=e1e_1448311651

>calls it "strange concept"
>claims it is fact

Muslims are a branch that broke off of gnosticism, they deny Christ as being the Son of God, like most gnostics do.

The Bible says that anyone who denies Christ being the Son of God is an antichrist.

And the Bible was written way before the Koran.

>1 John 2:18-23King James Version (KJV)

18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.

21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Which means that Jews, Muslims, atheists, pagans, etc, whoever denies Jesus Christ is an antichrist.

>Well if jews created the West, then it is only fair that they're the ones to destroy it right?

Touching this, the Bible actually does mention the Jews fucking the world too.

The Great City, which is the Whore of Babylon, is Jerusalem.

>Revelation 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

>>Matthew 23:27-37

27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

28 Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,

30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.

>31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.

32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

>35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

>37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

>>Revelation 17:5-6King James Version (KJV)

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration

>1 Thessalonians 2:14-15King James Version (KJV)

14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

>15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

>Revelation 18:24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth

>Revelation 19:2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.

youtube.com/watch?v=FSDBXDxwvqM&feature=youtu.be cant touch dis

>Ezekiel 16:36-52 1/2

36 Thus saith the Lord God; Because thy filthiness was poured out, and thy nakedness discovered through thy whoredoms with thy lovers, and with all the idols of thy abominations, and by the blood of thy children, which thou didst give unto them;

37 Behold, therefore I will gather all thy lovers, with whom thou hast taken pleasure, and all them that thou hast loved, with all them that thou hast hated; I will even gather them round about against thee, and will discover thy nakedness unto them, that they may see all thy nakedness.

38 And I will judge thee, as women that break wedlock and shed blood are judged; and I will give thee blood in fury and jealousy.

39 And I will also give thee into their hand, and they shall throw down thine eminent place, and shall break down thy high places: they shall strip thee also of thy clothes, and shall take thy fair jewels, and leave thee naked and bare.

40 They shall also bring up a company against thee, and they shall stone thee with stones, and thrust thee through with their swords.

41 And they shall burn thine houses with fire, and execute judgments upon thee in the sight of many women: and I will cause thee to cease from playing the harlot, and thou also shalt give no hire any more.

42 So will I make my fury toward thee to rest, and my jealousy shall depart from thee, and I will be quiet, and will be no more angry.

43 Because thou hast not remembered the days of thy youth, but hast fretted me in all these things; behold, therefore I also will recompense thy way upon thine head, saith the Lord God: and thou shalt not commit this lewdness above all thine abominations.

If Jesus was a Jew he was a Based one and one that spoke so much truth that all other Jews came together to kill him.

>Ezekiel 16:36-52 2/2

>44 Behold, every one that useth proverbs shall use this proverb against thee, saying, As is the mother, so is her daughter.

45 Thou art thy mother's daughter, that lotheth her husband and her children; and thou art the sister of thy sisters, which lothed their husbands and their children: your mother was an Hittite, and your father an Amorite.

46 And thine elder sister is Samaria, she and her daughters that dwell at thy left hand: and thy younger sister, that dwelleth at thy right hand, is Sodom and her daughters.

47 Yet hast thou not walked after their ways, nor done after their abominations: but, as if that were a very little thing, thou wast corrupted more than they in all thy ways.

48 As I live, saith the Lord God, Sodom thy sister hath not done, she nor her daughters, as thou hast done, thou and thy daughters.

49 Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.

50 And they were haughty, and committed abomination before me: therefore I took them away as I saw good.

51 Neither hath Samaria committed half of thy sins; but thou hast multiplied thine abominations more than they, and hast justified thy sisters in all thine abominations which thou hast done.

52 Thou also, which hast judged thy sisters, bear thine own shame for thy sins that thou hast committed more abominable than they: they are more righteous than thou: yea, be thou confounded also, and bear thy shame, in that thou hast justified thy sisters.

jesus was a jew, the real messiah is a white man.

>Jeremiah 7King James Version (KJV) 1/3

7 The word that came to Jeremiah from the Lord, saying,

2 Stand in the gate of the Lord's house, and proclaim there this word, and say, Hear the word of the Lord, all ye of Judah, that enter in at these gates to worship the Lord.

3 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, Amend your ways and your doings, and I will cause you to dwell in this place.

4 Trust ye not in lying words, saying, The temple of the Lord, The temple of the Lord, The temple of the Lord, are these.

5 For if ye throughly amend your ways and your doings; if ye throughly execute judgment between a man and his neighbour;

6 If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt:

7 Then will I cause you to dwell in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers, for ever and ever.

8 Behold, ye trust in lying words, that cannot profit.

9 Will ye steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely, and burn incense unto Baal, and walk after other gods whom ye know not;

10 And come and stand before me in this house, which is called by my name, and say, We are delivered to do all these abominations?

11 Is this house, which is called by my name, become a den of robbers in your eyes? Behold, even I have seen it, saith the Lord.

12 But go ye now unto my place which was in Shiloh, where I set my name at the first, and see what I did to it for the wickedness of my people Israel.

13 And now, because ye have done all these works, saith the Lord, and I spake unto you, rising up early and speaking, but ye heard not; and I called you, but ye answered not;

> Jeremiah 7 2/3

14 Therefore will I do unto this house, which is called by my name, wherein ye trust, and unto the place which I gave to you and to your fathers, as I have done to Shiloh.

15 And I will cast you out of my sight, as I have cast out all your brethren, even the whole seed of Ephraim.

16 Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear thee.

17 Seest thou not what they do in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem?

18 The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.

19 Do they provoke me to anger? saith the Lord: do they not provoke themselves to the confusion of their own faces?

20 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Behold, mine anger and my fury shall be poured out upon this place, upon man, and upon beast, and upon the trees of the field, and upon the fruit of the ground; and it shall burn, and shall not be quenched.

Looks like I had to break this in 4 parts and not 3, sorry about that.

>Jeremiah 7 3/4

21 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Put your burnt offerings unto your sacrifices, and eat flesh.

22 For I spake not unto your fathers, nor commanded them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices:

23 But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.

24 But they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear, but walked in the counsels and in the imagination of their evil heart, and went backward, and not forward.

>Jeremiah 7 4/4

25 Since the day that your fathers came forth out of the land of Egypt unto this day I have even sent unto you all my servants the prophets, daily rising up early and sending them:

26 Yet they hearkened not unto me, nor inclined their ear, but hardened their neck: they did worse than their fathers.

27 Therefore thou shalt speak all these words unto them; but they will not hearken to thee: thou shalt also call unto them; but they will not answer thee.

28 But thou shalt say unto them, This is a nation that obeyeth not the voice of the Lord their God, nor receiveth correction: truth is perished, and is cut off from their mouth.

29 Cut off thine hair, O Jerusalem, and cast it away, and take up a lamentation on high places; for the Lord hath rejected and forsaken the generation of his wrath.

30 For the children of Judah have done evil in my sight, saith the Lord: they have set their abominations in the house which is called by my name, to pollute it.

31 And they have built the high places of Tophet, which is in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my heart.

32 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that it shall no more be called Tophet, nor the valley of the son of Hinnom, but the valley of slaughter: for they shall bury in Tophet, till there be no place.

33 And the carcases of this people shall be meat for the fowls of the heaven, and for the beasts of the earth; and none shall fray them away.

34 Then will I cause to cease from the cities of Judah, and from the streets of Jerusalem, the voice of mirth, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride: for the land shall be desolate.

This describes the Jewish banking system as being the Whore of Babylon.

>Revelation 17King James Version (KJV)

17 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

>Revelation 17 2/2

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Now here is where you are really going to see how the verses I posted from the Old Testament right before this really combine with the New Testament prophecy:

>Revelation 18King James Version (KJV) 1/2

18 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.

2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.

7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

Three parts, not two, sorry.

>Revelation 18 2/3

12 The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,

13 And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

14 And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.

15 The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,

16 And saying, Alas, alas that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!

17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,

18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!

>Revelation 18 3/3

19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

20 Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.

21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

22 And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;

23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

>DESTROY IT RIGHT?

NAH WE ARE HERE TO FIX IT!

>Matthew 8:5-12King James Version (KJV)

5 And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him,

6 And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented.

7 And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.

8 The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.

9 For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.

10 When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.

11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

>Jesus is a jewonderful
Lol he doesn't low I bet you think Isreal the chosen people of God are jews too hahaha idiot Jews are not even in the bible Jews was the name given to those who converted to the faith of the Hebrew isrealites the ones who are now in control in the country of Israel, the Jews.

Well, that about does it, there is more, but I think I got the point across.

The Bible is loud and clear that the Jews rejected God from the beginning, they turned themselves into Satan's chosen people, and Revelation even predicted the formation of Jewish banking system that has take control of the entire world and has all people living under its yoke.

The Jews are going to fall and fall hard when their day of destruction comes.

Jesus was a Christian.

>tfw Jesus Christ of Nazareth was actually Ptolemy XV Philopator Philometor Caesar

youtube.com/watch?v=3dU4sRXhzsA

>retold as the Story of Horus

catholics are not christian.

>catholics are not christian

Go suck a kike dick, Bubba dean...

youtu.be/PTCiMxPz2Qg

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WE WUZ BLACK ISRAELITES N SHIIIIIIET

HEIL THOTH

>Jesus literally whipped jews

Christianity is based but the Jew is trying to ruin it.

Also everyone here needs to go watch Jordan Peterson's lectures on youtube, I don't follow a religion but it really changed how I see religions as a whole.

>WE WUZ BLACK ISRAELITES N SHIIIIIIET

WE WUZ THE REAL JEWS, NIGGAZ!!!

youtu.be/EgcrtvomXoI

OP = Non-Goy

“Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people”. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.”

– John Adams

>being this fucking retarded

He came from the land of Jews. All Abrahamic religions do. He was Christian, later killed by the very Jews you claim he was.

Leave theological discussions where they belong Argentina, to the white man

>Catholic
>Christian

Pick one

This.

Also OP is retarded or a shill. Sage.

? Did you find a way around your handlers content blocks again jimmy

>>Catholic
>>Christian
>Pick one

Fuckin heretic, keep following a denomination controled by kikes and freemasons, fucktard...

PS:Protestants preachers are literally half retarded...

youtu.be/fuH0B3ouw98

You can't call anyone a kike, one of your infallible popes said that antisemitism is an unacceptable sin.

Yeah, all that ancient pagan shit all over the vatican is totally not freemason crap...

I had a roommate in college insist he was NOT a Christian, but a strict Roman Catholic.

You pray to the dead (Mary, saints) and have idols of gold, outlawed by the law of Moses. The Pope is an illegitimate position but you claim some sort of divine authority from Peter given power to establish churches, which he established in Antioch, while Constantine and the council of Nicea established Roman Catholicism

I don't claim Protestants are sinless, quite the contrary. But at least they aren't pagan idol worshippers who falsely believe they are the only true Christians. Thats easily the most non-christian attitude I've ever fucking seen.

There are heretical Protestant denominations, but not all of them are. Non-denominational Christians are strictly Sola scriptura, which is supremely anti-heresy.

I wouldn't expect a Catholic to understand.

>You can't call anyone a kike, one of your infallible popes said that antisemitism is an unacceptable sin.

Im a fuckin Trad Cat aka Sedevacantist, Bubba...i think that the Pope and is Cardinals are all freakin freemasons, fuck em...

Jesus Christ said the Jews were the sons of Satan, the Catholics bow down to them and kiss their hands.

>Trad Cat aka Sedevacantist,

I have no ideal what that is, and I don't care much either.

I am not a member of any church, I just read the Bible.

And the Bible tells us both Jews and idolaters are evil, do you agree with me on that?

I am not a member of any church.

The Catholics were a scam by the Romans to continue the empire

Jews hate Christ

>1 Post By This ID

Remember to sage obvious slides threads
>sage
sage
>sage
sage
>sage
sage

>And the Bible tells us both Jews and idolaters are evil, do you agree with me on that?

I can agree on this, Jose Rodriguez...

>Israelites v Jews argument

Would work on people who don't believe in genetic science.

>inb4 ashkenazi are khazars!

Irrelevant. Israelites, even if different from Jews, are still a middle eastern population, a semitic one.

>>inb4 ashkenazi are khazars!
>Irrelevant. Israelites, even if different from Jews, are still a middle eastern population, a semitic one.

Nah, Arabs from Palestine are Semitic...a fuckin kike from Jew York isn't Semitic, Moshe Silverberg...

PS:i smell the kike from MTL...

Good, glad to see we have some common ground.

The kike from Jew York is a whole lot whiter than the Arab from Palestine.

>The kike from Jew York is a whole lot whiter than the Arab from Palestine.

Oh fuck, another Murican that doesn't understand what 'semite' mean...

Please enlighten me, oh wise Canadian.
Which of the Semites magically look like white people?

>Which of the Semites magically look like white people?

Semitic people or Semitic cultures (from the biblical "Shem", Hebrew: שם) was a term for an ethnic, cultural or racial group who speak or spoke the Semitic languages. The terminology was first used in the 1770s by members of the Göttingen School of History, who derived the name from Shem, one of the three sons of Noah in the Book of Genesis. The term "Semitic", together with the parallel terms Hamitic and Japhetic, is now largely obsolete outside of linguistics. However, in archaeology, the term is sometimes used informally as "a kind of shorthand" for ancient Semitic-speaking peoples.

Yiddish is a Germanic language and Hebrew was invented in the 19th century...

>I haven't even read a single book of the bible but I read this crap on r/atheism: the post