Why do so many people like him I've literally never heard an intellectual thing come out of his mouth his whole shtick...

Why do so many people like him I've literally never heard an intellectual thing come out of his mouth his whole shtick is;

"YEAH I'M A GAY JEW WHO LIKES BLACK COCK ALSO I'M A CONSERVATIVE AND SICK OF THIS PROGRESSIVE BULLSHIT XDDDDD"

He is a degenerate and an embarrassment too right wing movements.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s5fEqnwqrh8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do so many people make threads about him here if they apparently don't even like him?

saged

this, he shouldn't present at berkeley mostly because of how little of value he has to say.

He's playing a role for money. My speculation on him is that he is not even particularly interested in politics at all and is using the social climate of the world to his advantage to make money. We will see his true nature once Trump support has become normalized in our culture and no longer causes a violent outburst from rabid communists which will hopefully have all been executed before the end of 2024.

he is controlled opposition... the killed breitbart and replace him with this fag.... he needs to be ignored as soon as he can be

He wouldn't last 10 minutes in the Nazi society he craves so much, he'd be gulping zyklon-b faster than you can say "autoeroticstrangulation"

>He is a degenerate and an embarrassment too right wing movements.
No shit?

>too

Fucking this. I don't like milo but faggots like you are getting real fucking old op. Quit making these stupid ass threads. Milo is a degenerate, stop giving him attention ffs.

He's not a nazi, he's a fucking kike and a faggot. The fact you liberals associate his degenerate ass wuth fascists and nazis just shows you've never actually met one.

>muh controlled op!

i just realized, when muzzies are perfectly antipode from mecca, do they need to do an handstand to pray?

During his tour before it got out of hand you could really tell he was a drug addict how some shows were so bad and he could barely talk and others energetic. I remember he ditched one and vanished from the internet for a day and never explained that. Can you say bender?

> implying this will ever happen

Also the day trump support becomes normalized is the day Sup Forums will turn on him

He's acknowledged the JQ, probably to earn the trust of a few, but that's as far as he's ever going to go with it.

>Milo Yiannopoulos vs Paul Joseph Watson on the JQ
youtu.be/s5fEqnwqrh8

Believe me, this chaos will die down before the midterm elections come. Also you're implying that Sup Forums is contrarian above all as though the community here doesn't actually have any principles.

His rhetoric is actually sound. All of his speeches and debates are shored up with facts and data. The fact that he's a gay jew makes his rhetoric even better. I personally don't like him because he's little more than a money grabbing opportunist and a provocateur, but there are WAY less convincing people being lionized by the left. i.e. every famous person.

Because they're closet faggots and are jealous

If you actually listen to him, he's not wrong.

> A gay republican male who claims to be christian

W

E

W

He is very fact driven. He doesn't lie.

He's a libertarian. Your argument is fully invalid

>never heard an intellectual thing come out of his mouth

the joe rogan alumni, who graduated summa cum lumpen from the university of CTE, think he's god's gift to closeted faggots

but anyone with an IQ above 100 can see through his poor man's trolling

>intelligence is relative

>paul dodging bullets like a good goy

To be fair he doesn't have a backbone of a gay jew, so he can't really "get away" with it but damn, you can see paul fucking lying like a fucking cuck. jesus, cringe.

The most vocal posters are contrarian above all else and don't have principles. It's above all else a troll board

It is certainly a trollboard, but many of them do still have principals with many similarities, usually involving varying forms of nationalism.