Kekistan Conference

Alright, Kekistan Conference. We need to define our borders and become recognized by the United Nations. We need to also write a government, and possibly elect a representative / ambassador to Kek.

S H A D I L A Y

pls take this reddit Tier shit back to sargon or whoever you found it from

lol reddit.

reddit is the new nazis

lol evary1 eye dunt lyke uz frummm reddutttt

#praisekek

What Did you even mean by this. I Can't even tell if its a joke due to how retarded it looks. and Reddit isn't the home of Nazis seeing as they banned the most right wing board on there which didn't even come close to what Nazis are like

okay autist!

ill spell it out for you.

reddit is for faggots, voat is better.

saying to go back to that faggotville, because you cant S H A D I L A Y is as cunty as all the libs calling every one a nazi. pretty fucking simple little guy!

hence

"evary1 eye dunt lyke uz frummm reddutttt"

I work for a UN agency... I assure you, they will not listen... but yes. Ok. Let's try anyway!

Illinois is rightful Kekish clay

or that this is reddit tier shit nothing of value and is against the few rules the board has so go back to /r/The_Donald/

do you get it now you goddamn retard?

or this is a political issue faggot and you can go back to r/weeabootales

If it is political to talk about this we will soon be talking about how we took some moon land from the greys

and was there anything wrong with doing that? i dont think so. they werent using the whole moon anyway. jesus fuck dude everyone knows this. and you call me reddit tier. ****splits sides laughing***

You KEKISTAN ARMY lads, I know you are on twitter. WE HAVE TO SPREAD THIS

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Basically we have a big hashtag to push.

ik you must be joking now, see you the next tiem you post this thread

lol at least im not an autistic moron!

wait.

you were serious?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

SHADILAY

k i gotta do big boy stuff now weeaboo

buh byeeee QT pie.
MUAH.
kisses from daddy
:]

Yeah, you definitely have somewhere to be. We believe you, user.

Cheers my Kekistani brothers and sisters

Please accept my offering of a fresh rare

Where can I buy Kekistan flag? I want to hang it at my 420 rally booth this year

This is fun though

No one wants to be Kekistan

Maybe Kekstantinople but thats as arab as im willing to go

Can make 10 3'x5' flags for about $52 each on the first website I checked out. Any ambitious user's out there? Make a set and ebay it?

2 expensive, $25 tops would be reasonable

Alright, Keksta is back, we need to claim some territory for our borders. Where should we start?