Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/spies-keep-intelligence-from-donald-trump-1487209351
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AWOO~

Awoo!

Reddit just banned the_donald

Brace for impact

Hello.

I'd like to remind you that the jews hate Russia, and have had vengeance in their mind ever since the publication of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion in 1903.

"The only statement I care to make about The Protocols is that they fit in with what is going on... They have fitted the world situation up to this time. They fit it now." -Henry Ford

There's a big reason they push animosity and conflict between the USA and Russia, because we're the only nations which have an actual chance of securing a foothold and creating a powerful enough coalition to resist the world-eaters we have dictating our lives today.

I'll also mention, that during the civil war, a conflict forced upon us by British Jews using their cousin's slaveholdings to push division and racial strife in america and to then justify inciting a civil war, the Russian Czar at the time, Alexander II, sent his entire fleet to the coast of the Union to prevent a combined French/British fleet from annihilating the USA and handing our republic over to Jewish slavers.

Do not fall for their schemes. They attempt to direct internal dissent into outward hostility.

Reminder if Russia falls completely, the USA will be the next rhodesia. We will have no friends in the world that aren't outright jewish puppets. We will have no options if a European nation breaks the chains before us, because our slave government, shepherded by the intelligence services and media, will just bomb them into submission and import third worlders into the ruins. Then, in turn, we will have no recourse if they decide the grip has slipped too far and attempt to Samson us.

We NEED the russian people on our side. We NEED Russia as our eternal ally.

Atleast there's a chance the Russian people can break free of the shell, but we need to work together. The destruction of Russia will be the destruction of the white race.

And repeal the 1965 immigration act.

Friendly reminder that responses to shills should focus on 2 aspects:
>psychological manipulation to lower their morale
>tactical redpill administration to make them question their beliefs
We all know how to identify shills at this point, merely calling them out is pointless most of the time. Any shill that attempts debate should be forced into hypocritical arguments and logical "knots" by attacking their points rather than defending against accusations.

Remember that they are human, they are weak, and most importantly, they are WRONG.

Death to the deep state.

Oh no.

AWOO FOR HILLARY!

No they didn't

Flynn's sacrifice will not be forgotten

Whatever happened to that fake news tweet about an Ambulance leaving the white house with a motorcade

Oh fuck no really?

REMINDER THAT PLEBBITKEKS HAS TO GO BACK

RARE HILLDAWG

Uh why is this faggot actor Ashon Kusher testifying on capital hill? The fuck is this shit? Who gives a fuck what some actor thinks

Well... yeah.

Missed Trump's conference with king kike.
How many kike shills are we having this morning?

I actually like it.

Don't scare me like that. It would have been the end.

I think what the leakers are really trying to achieve is create an artificial "war" between Trump and the intel agencies when in reality, it's only a bunch of Obama leftovers who are doing all these "shocking" leaks.

It's probably always the same people, too, notice how some of them are already "former" officials. Trump just needs to hurry up and purge the traitors and this shit will stop for good.

again?

Will more supporters manage to show up than protesters at Trump rally?

Is that a motherfucking Soul Reaver reference?

Having no Tucker sucks.

Have any Xbox-chan Philippines?

AWOOOO!

Oh, hell.

We have to pay Alexander the Liberator back for his troubles.
Please God no.

>Trump is going to get impeached due to Russia shenanigans
>We're going to get 3.5 years of Pence and liberals trying to dig up info trying to discredit him
>Democrat will run in 2020 with platform of opening borders, tearing down the wall
>Candidate will be Cory Booker, Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris
>2020 Democratic Convention will be the most swarmiest, anti-white male, pro-mass migration, convention ever
>Literal ISIS members, transgenders and illegal immigrants being brought on to stage to give speeches
>Those two fat BLM SJWs that kicked Bernie off the stage will come on stage to beat-box about how terrible white people are.
>Celebrities come on stage telling us to punch Nazis, featuring footage of Richard Spencer getting attacked
>White Women having abortions on stage by black doctors
>John McCain and Lindsay Graham (who will come out as having a black gay lover by then) will have switched parties by then and will endorse the dem nominee saying we need to "get with the times, move on from the past."
>Pence gets btfo in the general due to a depressed republican turn-out and liberal insurrection, amplified by rapidly changing demographics
>Victory tweet of winner will be like "Sorry, white men! Today is the rise of NEW AMERICA" and gets 1.5 mil retweets and likes
>The Dem nominees favorability soars into the high 80s%, being such a breath of fresh air from the previous administration
>4 years of hyper-progressive rule
>2024
>Sun-belt becomes permanently blue (INCLUDING Texas) due to spics and nigs outnumbering white people
>Chimpouts become increasingly common in major urban centers, only safe spots for whites are rural heartland areas
>Booker/Warren/Harris passes a diversity bill that requires rural and suburban areas to be at least 20% diverse or lose funding
>0 opposition because the entire country has gone blue

"They may have killed us, but they ain't whupped us" - Tim Kaine

bibi on Hannity?

also, Aston Kutcher is apparently a neocon fucker

Barron controls all

I won't scatter your sorrow to the heartless swamp

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

wsj.com/articles/spies-keep-intelligence-from-donald-trump-1487209351

Who the fuck cares what anyone thinks?

Ameritard

>teaming up to defeat carter
ok, good.

Bibi seems to worship Trump.

This can either be very good or very bad.
I always give Trump the benefit of the doubt though.

Welp, back to infinity chan for me.

They didn't. But apparently someone found out that the Clinton foundation is in Ghana at the same time as the authorities busted a child trafficking ring there.

What happened today?

Only my neighbor to play with his friends in Leafland

Celebrity shilling hasn't worked for the entire campaign, but I'm sure this time will be different!

lol no, McCain just has a man crush on him.

Hello my sweet anons of /ptg/
How are you doing tonight?
Are you feeling /comfy/?

>Spies keep intel from Trump and team
>Instead leaks to Media
really makes me ponder

>Who the fuck cares what anyone thinks?
I care about what informed people think. Whats Ashton Kusher's resume on that. Just so happens to also be a famous actor? Fuck off cunt.

Oh nvm my post earlier, i just remembered what you meant

Leave Jimmy alone

he tried his best

Why isn't he firing people right fucking now?

Well at least hes doing something other than ranting on social media and at award shows.

>(((Sources)))

Oh goodie.

Kek be praised.

>Trump is going to get impeached

If that happens, then it's war. NO QUARTER.

lewd.png

Got my hopes up for nothing

Proper intelligence gatherers cant do their fucking jobs because there's treasonous dirty rat cunts poisoning the well. These leakers honestly deserve firing squads. Stream it on Pay Per View, make some money off their crimes.

>sources
Anyway, Pubis is definitely a traitorous neocon and involved with the leaks

((fake tweet))

Fuck

Awoobaker?

>Well at least hes doing something other than ranting on social media and at award shows.
Good for him. Why does congress care?

Fake but there's a good possibility he's gonna be forced out soon.

He wasn't doing a proper job at getting rid of Obama appointees.

Omg that Fox News Alert scared me

Rinsed Penis needs to go

Intelligence purges when?

its a jpg

>Flynn resigns
>pudzer withdraws
who's next? Trump's cabinet is falling apart and it hasnt been a month yet

JEFF GONNA HANG THE LEAKERS

The King Jew bows very very low for the Emperor

Not soon enough

Got me good desu

Its a bit odd honestly
Obama must have been absolutely abysmal to work with by the amount of emotion and support bibi showed to Trump
Considering he initially didnt care much for Israel is interesting, but his AIPAC speech did wonders
Of course the MSM said it was bad, because they are stupid

Fake but should be real. Reince gotta go.

>Drumpf won
Um no, Sweetie, he didn't. i Jeb ! won. By 6 gorillion votes.

We wanted Pudzer out silly concern troll.

Chaffetz is going after the leaks

Isn't the Labor frontrunner the guy that said Immigration is bad for Black America?

Puzder was a shitty pick anyway

Chaffetz doing something useful for a change? Link me, senpai.

White House Plans to Have Trump Ally Review Intelligence Agencies

>WASHINGTON — President Trump plans to assign a New York billionaire to lead a broad review of American intelligence agencies, according to administration officials, an effort that members of the intelligence community fear could curtail their independence and reduce the flow of information that contradicts the president’s worldview.

It's war! Root out the traitors and self appointed bureaucracy!

Feminism was Marxist D&C from day fucking one. It's degenerate and feminists need to be excommunicated from the human race until they repent, period.

Hey, this is Library

Damn Ivanka is so fucking hot.

What the fuck in the god name is he eating?
>inb4 that shit aint mexican food

It was an odd pick, that's for sure. Not sure why Trump went that way unless it was Reince & Co. making the pick.

Tammy Bruce Willis making some decent points

Link?

I bet it's Carl Icahn.

My phone is having issues posting pics and I have a test tomorrow.

even ass men must admire... the milk....

>fake posting

basically the top subersive jews of the world hate trump and think hes sucking Israel cock to hide his anti semitism.