Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/suziedaud/status/831898824763379716
archive.is/KGfYH
youtube.com/watch?v=8rrTyRaoezw
youtube.com/watch?v=Yxz0p_4wXDA
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1650235
youtube.com/watch?v=GzIxWNVFJRo
youtube.com/playlist?list=FLo2G6heyCNY9msABiqjCjNg
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/07/07/a-big-political-cover-up-of-1980s-pedophile-ring-in-u-k-parliament/?utm_term=.615a673ff09f
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/03/06/britain-s-horrific-vip-pedophile-cover-up.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westminster_paedophile_dossier
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_Peary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sage

Literally nothing

video unavailable

video of podesta

It's not role playing if it's real

First time podesta here, not gonna lie it's hilarious watching this guy keep defying arrest in spite of the 3 million tons of evidence, but this has gone too far, we can't let this guy get his hands on the babby railroads!

Got to /x/ faggot. This is a serious board for politics, which is why we all support an orange fascist.

A

Get fucked, ladyboy.

How are you so quick on the draw? An algorithm?

I doubt even Trump will touch this.
This shit is just gonna keep on happening, if a picture comes out of the Podesta bros double teaming a 6 year old girl the MSM and Feds would denounce it as photoshop.

FUCKING

Give me an actual video to watch you degenerate fucking scum

>twitter.com/suziedaud/status/831898824763379716

you left out the word 'think' in your post.

Thank you

This owl must be pretty upset...

Fuck off you shills. This is a political scandal and it deserves being on this board.

archive.is/KGfYH
youtube.com/watch?v=8rrTyRaoezw
the bar at comet is where skippy was filming
silvagunner arg channel (who has antonius-ancient pederatst-just like jimmy comet as his avatar)

PHEW

>YA THINK YA HOT SHIT DONTCHA
but forreal, i only see regular cross joints in the vid(NOT SAYING IT AINT) but this is just as circumstantial as the bathtub glass
your pic shows closer types of joints between the glass.

ALSO, just devils advocating, why the fuck would 'podesta' be torturing a kid in a barroom, and owned by the Alfenitis guy? Just questions! Shill i understand, answer thus

you admitted that Antonious(a known symbol for pederasty) is the avatar of Silvagunner.
Silvagunner got the "callou" video(sounds like Podesta) from worldcorp.
You also admit the the same symbol of pederasty(not to shills like you) Antonious, is jimmy comets avatar
congratulations, VOAT will hear about this

the siivagunner arg, like all arg's are grooming video made by pedos.
they lure kids in with a online scavenger hunt, and then direct them to darkweb type video, such as worldcorp banned videos, which feature a podesta like voice.
the arg designers teaches tricks from the dark web, to decode each part of the ARG to move to the next goal. One of the main tricks ARG tech the kids they groom is steganography, look at the ARG explanations of siivagunners, calliou, stenography is to lead the kids playing ARG to thier next destination, which eventually leads to dark web type videos

I work in NW DC. I've seriously thought about walking by Comet Ping Pong some time...

>1 hour ago
>already not found

oy

at 37 he legit says"i'm john podesta"
gave me chills

holy shit he says it

Are you deliberately making a broken thread in an attempt to kill this topic?

We need a proper thread.

Since OP is a fucking retard.

COM3T P1NG P0NG APPEARS TO BE THE LOCATION IN THE "John P0desta / W0rldc0rp leaked video " where he shouts "whats my name"
see image

h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhau8vILNTU

h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK38LmAoU1k

h ttps://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ubc2g/the_worldcorp_podesta_video_might_have_been/

h ttps://twitter.com/Truthse19249067/status/831983552585670662

Note especially the horizontal and vertical black metal bars, the patterns of the AV/lights and their colours, and the white plastic. Combine this with John P0desta voice match, and how closely he is linked to Com3t Ping Pong.

excellent work everyone,
fire up the threads,

37 sec, that moment when he actually says im john podesta, could this be anymore real?
also look at the square patterns and texutred glass from the comet bar pic above
ding ding ding

Someone make a proper thread and link it. OP is a deliberate botch job shill.

Probably crime.

Probably child rape.

>2nd time you responded to me with same copypasta
>& copypasta had nothing to do with sentence i wrote
address this OP or youre a fag pedo

ive been fighting shills all day, that want everyone to talk about anything but this,
twitter, voat, its happening, but an user 30min broke that pictures connection in the bar, and just now the "im john podesta" broke on voat

cmon Sup Forums

your too late
the goyim know, look what has been found,
the shilling must be painful for you

>ive been fighting shills all day, that want everyone to talk about anything but this
It's blatantly obvious what's happening. Good on you for fighting the good fight. I don't see enough hype on this right now, but no mistake the internet is reeling and people are trying to digest and come to grips with it. They won't. Rumors were easy to dismiss. The actual audio of Podesta torturing a child is not.

We'll be hearing more about this.

>voat.co/v/pizzagate/1650235
Guys this is huge. Tell everyone you know about this that can handle the truth

>Blumpftards actually believe this

What a pathetic attempt at trying to divert attention from your failing Tard Emperor. We all know Drumpf is done and over, yet here you are, sitting around scrutinizing some stupid conspiracy that's been PROVEN to be fake news over and over again while you ignore the REAL NEWS about Flynn.

What sad little creatures you Drumpflets are.

How much does Shariablue pay by the hour?

Continuing to browse reactions online. People are having visceral reactions. They know what they're hearing.

This is big.

>child being tortured mercilessly on video
>HURR DRUMPF BTFO CONSPIRATARDS WRONG YET AGAIN

which of you faggots uploaded one of the insurance hashes?

This is why Sup Forumsbeards aren't taken seriously by society

So easy to spot CTR these days

They'll just call you a shill. They're stuck in their own heads and unironically believe in a frog god, what more is there to say?

Get with the times dumbass. Aren't you supposed to be saying Shariablue or whatever? Hard to keep up with all your diversions

Just posted the vitals in a few other pizza threads that all conveniently were leaving them out.

It's almost funny how easy it is to diffuse the effort of countless shills just by ctrl+v info they are trying to slide.

>He actually thinks people who don't believe in his silly fairy tails are paid by da juice

Grow the fuck up, i'm even bumping your silly jerk off thread for you. No wonder this board is fucking shit. At least JIDF was somewhat an ironic joke.

>Get with the times dumbass
Not the one that still uses Drumpf after fucking John Oliver stopped forcing it, regretting it's "creation" (even if he never actually created it)

Does anyone have this but not all smudged up?

>He's triggered by a word used against his overload (who is the leader of another country).

LOL you mother fuckers are the snowflakes. Especially if you think that's the issue here. The issue is you morons hardly think without speaking in memes, and decide fake news is only what goes against your narrative.

Like seriously when the fuck did this place start sucking the cock of Alex Jones and Pewdiepie? /ourguys/ right? Get fucked you dumb Italian.

Yea... as much as I want podesta to get a taste of his own medicine, youd literally have to catch him in the act, on camera, live streaming to half the country, and he would have to confess completely otherwise theyd say he was "forced" to rape lol. Our world is such a joke leftists will defend a mass child rapist/murderer

>i'm even bumping your silly jerk off thread for you.
Why? You invested in a topic you find imaginary for some reason? :^) Interesting.

It's fucking hilarious that they pay morons like you to voluntarily get your asses handed to you by more intelligent free agents like myself.

>LOL you mother fuckers are the snowflakes.
You absolutely reek of being an outsider. It doesn't even matter that there are dozens of you at all times, you still can't hide your neon red asses.

>>voat.co/v/pizzagate/1650235
that is corrects sir great find

dear shills you realize anons are finding out

Oh my god, you caught me. My folder of merchants is merely me being 2000 layers of irony goy.

Like I was saying, you have to be mentally ill if you think a board that has thousands of unique visitors every day are paid to go against you. Stop being retarded and step out of the house

>Outsider
Been here long before area flags were a thing, when everyone was a Nazi, JIDF, or a Texan. Fuck off retard

Winning hearts and minds. People aren't upset about the law being broken. This now goes beyond that.

youtube.com/playlist?list=FLo2G6heyCNY9msABiqjCjNg

What the fuck was the video? (((They))) took it down.

Your effort is commendable. It's not your fault you were hired to do a job you're bad at. 99% of you are bumbling idiots with this whole operation.

Seek help goy

Fuck off ALTERNATIVE

yeah there's a underground international pedophile ring where all the government officials get together and rape torture and kill kids...

Ignore all shills in here. They are trying to derail all of these threads. DO NOT LET THEM DIVIDE US

>He's triggered by a word used against his overload
But I don't support trump, I'm italian
Can't you see my flag? Why would I support a poorer Berlusconi?

> dumb Italian.
Italy is around the fifth nation with highest average IQ in the world

You know which countries are technically dumber than Italy, yet smarter than USA?
Iceland, Mongolia, Switzerland, Austria, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, United Kingdom, Belgium, Canada, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Poland, Andorra, Australia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Hungary, Latvia and Spain.

>and decide fake news is only what goes against your narrative
My narrative is "we should stop pedophiles". Any operation helping pedophiles is indeed against my narrative
other than fake news

>by da juice
Are you implying jews are pedos?
You sure you have nothing to admit, rabbi?

>Coming from a bong

B8?

It seems like a bot at this point. Most of Brock's shill would have responded by now. That shill is in every one of these threads.

thread already proved its case
at 37 he legit says"i'm john podesta"
gave me chills

Do you really believe in all of this? come on

>They are trying to derail all of these threads.
They can try. All we need is to make a single post and our job is done. We post the links to the relevant vids and articles and move on.

I wonder when shill central will realize that sending paid monkeys to shriek and wave their arms and entertain us doesn't literally stop us from reading and thinking for ourselves?

OP's vid got yanked

anyone got another link?

I'm talking about the mod who made that post. I'm pretty sure that was ALTERNATIVE

I love how ironic the sticky with the logical fallacies is on this board.

Your country should know more than anyone else about pedo rings, they exist.

Someone should force the mod to listen to this and see if he still thinks this is just so LARP.

Maybe he doesn't, but mainstream media sure does.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/07/07/a-big-political-cover-up-of-1980s-pedophile-ring-in-u-k-parliament/?utm_term=.615a673ff09f
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/03/06/britain-s-horrific-vip-pedophile-cover-up.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westminster_paedophile_dossier

Don't respond to the shill

Are these ladyboy shitposters actual human traffickers?
why is it always thailand (world capital of sex and human trafficking) that shillspams these threads?

Is there even a source for this video?

To be absolutely fucking fair Italian bro, I believe there is a pedo ring and it is a huge problem, but i think pizzagate is the wrong path to finding out the truth.

I also think most of nu Sup Forums are fucking retarded kids that want to latch on to the latest meme. And yes, I think it probably does have something to do with Jews because of Hollywood. Sorry for calling you dumb ;_;

ugh, another fucking pizzagate thread, come on...

Want the truth? It is a CIA monarch mind control project. They also have gay sex with each other.

"The Farm"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_Peary

>Obviously fake video made by a faggot hipster shilling his shitty rap music which has no connections whatsoever to Podesta or the retarded pizza shops in question

How do you people remember to breathe?

>yeah, there's an elaborate sex abuse happening at Penn State
>yeah there's an elaborate child molestation happening with Jared from Subway
>yeah there's an elaborate child sex scandal involving the speaker of the house, Hastert.
>etc. etc.
Fuck off

Most of the time the most persistant shills are insiders of some kind. Brock's shills will make a few posts and then switch proxies or give up. However, someone who is personally involved will rack up many posts and reply to posters that did not reply to them. They are the ones that derail the threads.

Theyre clearly different places. The lighting colors are likely coincidence. Its fairly obvious to be a bathtub. He bangs on the door with the mop/broom when the child goes to try and open it.

alright good luck then kek

>HE DUN SED HIZ OWN NAYM

Holy shit, you people are even more retarded than I thought.

Shut up, Renfield

Excatly. And don't even bother calling them out as Shareblue. They want that attention because it gives them (you)'s. You need to turn their shillposts into your shillposts. Derail anything they post. Use their weapons against them,

That's what I'm saying. Even if he was abusing children I REALLY doubt he'd be retarded enough to video it. The only investigation into this will prove how it's fake and in turn will discredit the whole pizzagate tinfoil theory

0.05 cents have been deposited in your account