Are there any atheist Trump supporters? Just curious as it seems like voting against yourself

Are there any atheist Trump supporters? Just curious as it seems like voting against yourself.

Mudshits want us dead too, also I hate liberals

Right here. Fedora me lads.

I'm irreligious. How is it voting against yourself? Trump is a New York lifetime Democrat, businessman who talks about grabbing pussy and didn't care about gay marriage 30 years ago.

He can pretend he's theistic all he wants, but it's just a show to get the hardline Christians on board. Just like Reagan.

reporting

>voting against yourself
voting is an extremely lossy compression technique, you just have to live with the artifacts

Literally false

Yes, bemoving immigrants, building the wall, removing H1-B abuse, concealed carry reciprocity, etc. are more important than petty religious differences.

Besides, I'd rather be overun by christians than shitskins. One is civilized.

>Are there any atheist Trump supporters? Just curious as it seems like voting against yourself.

why does it seem that way? are the libs telling you that he's gonna deport you for being atheist? lmao

Well, the hardline Christian fundamentalists are in very important positions allowing them to have their way with the country. Are you really ok with that? I mean, just look at the Secretary of Education. If that was my country I would not lend my vote to anyone who'd let those people through the door.

No one is telling me anything, Germanfag. Look at my flag, I'm not American. Just wonder why atheists would be ok with it.

Lets see
>Trump presidency: kid comes home from school with textbook talking about biblical shit
I could just say the bible is a collection of stories that regardless if they are real or not help people live their lives in a constructive manner

>Libshit Presidency: Kid comes home and tells me about how he learned that he can be a girl if he wants and demand that his gender be re-assigned because a child is totally capable of fully grasping what gender is and that being exposed to hormones at a young age is fine and puberty blockers are A-Okay
I would have no choice but to enroll them in a christian private school and tell him that he doesn't have to believe god is there, but just respect that society would collapse without belief.

One of these is obviously worse than the other

So kids being taught that creationism is a valid science is fine, or...?

It's quite simple, desu. Vote for someone who wants to open the borders to millions of third world shitskins who will rape & pillage my country, bomb & shoot us in our streets, and democratically vote for Sharia law in a few generations.

Or i can vote for people who claim to be "Christian" in front of cameras, while they bang hookers & snort coke in their private life. But I still get to keep America whiter (for now) and see illegals get deported.

Look, even if a "hardline Christian fundamentalist" gets in a position of power (we don't have ANY currently), what's the worst they can do? The Supreme court has already ruled in favor of abortion & gay marriage. Other than that, what else is there? They can't and won't start forcing everyone to go to mandatory church on sundays & forcing kids to pray in school.

What are you so worried about? The left is a far greater threat than a Christian who says "homo sex is wrong". Okay, that's his belief. Cool, as long as he doesn't enforce it like Sadiq khan enforced sharia in London, i don't give a fuck.

Falwell hasn't been relevant since the Iowa primary

Most of Sup Forums is irreligious or atheistic. The Christians seem to have a very vocal minority tho. Some seriously dedicated christposters, that's for sure.

yeah, but i dont vote.
voting is for faggots

I dont see him forcing Christian beliefs on anyone so why does it matter

Trump was a repudiation of the Big Business-Evangelist alliance that dominated the party before 2016. He had to go out of his way to put Pence on his ticket to keep the Christfags happy.

Yeah, because atheists base their political beliefs on one issue. Idiot.

I would not ahve regretted my vote knowing with Hillary I would be doomed to war and many States are actually cool with Atheists despite being religious. Not like Arkansas for example

So Hillary is an Atheist by your logic
fucking idiot

Really? Just because of racism you accept being cucked by religitards? They really got you good this time America.

>(we don't have ANY currently)
You have a many, fyi...

>What are you so worried about?
Not worried, just curious why you'd let creationists ravage your country, but I guess you answered it. You realize Sharia and Christian law is pretty much identical, right? Christians are only this pacified because we rekt them. But if they get the opportunity, it'll be Salem all over again. Muslims are barely any threat in the USA, while half the country is creationists. And the creationist plan is to kill everyone who breaks biblical law, in other words, they're pretty much the Christian ISIS. And I have this on tape btw, from the leading creationists.

I think you let yourself get tricked to believe muslims are a serious threat, when the real threat is taking over your entire country step by step.

Trump was in my highschool too and he said norwegians are full of shit. He drew this to elaborate.

How do you react?

Literally any vote is better than no vote.
If you like one of the two main candidates, great, your vote goes to them. You vote third party candidate, you're voting to for a more democratic system. You vote nothing is like saying you like both main party candidates and can't decide between them.

Can't say it makes a difference given the fact that many teachers propound natural selection as so many things that it isn't. I'm more concerned about the politically charged atmosphere that permeates our high schools than some biology lessons which any normal student can pick up in 15 minutes online.

And the sad fact of the matter is that these fools who don't even believe in evolution are churning out better writers and mathematicians than most schools that actually teach it. Again, I'd rather spend 10 minutes teaching a literate student why his overzealous teachers were wrong than have to start from middle school tier subjects.

Trump isn't, but everyone in the background. Trump basically takes all the attention, but the Christian fundamentalists have their own plan.

I don't know what the fuck I am. I go to church. I want to believe. But every single time I go I can't help but think everyone in the room is a fucking retard. I guess that makes me an athiest. Tips fedora or whatever.

I voted for him because I think he is fucking hilarious. The way he pisses everyone else off is gold. He's like a "le troll" or whatever kids are into these days, except on a massive, hilarious scale. Also he's against Muslims and beaniggers, which I agree with.

no it's like saying all the retards get to vote
great job retards you never really had a choice anyway but good job going and wasting time pulling a lever

If that's the parent's choice, sure. After all, the mother is allowed to murder it for the first 9 months of existence.

Wait, so you think the other option would have been better for my personal interests? I had many reasons I voted, like someone else said. Religion was literally like one of the last things I cared about in this election, because NEITHER ONE was religious.

>You have a many
Who? Name them.

Creationists haven't done anything bad to my country. They're annoying, but that's about it. Sharia law is nothing like Christian zealotry. Not even close. One is throwing gays off buildings, stoning rape victims to death, and killing anyone who denounces their religion.

Hint...hint: It's not Christians

Tip your fedora harder, you raging neckbeard faggot. You are the literal walking meme of atheists that give all of them a bad name with your stupidity.

>Not worried, just curious why you'd let creationists ravage your country
Is there any reason to believe that this going to happen? Most of these things are up to the states.
>You realize Sharia and Christian law is pretty much identical, right?
kek, and, as usual, you're even more ignorant than these young earth creationists.
>But if they get the opportunity, it'll be Salem all over again
It'll be a judge condemning people to death despite the protests of the clergy? Actually, not even to death- they would have been spared for "repenting."
>And the creationist plan is to kill everyone who breaks biblical law
Damn, how did you get past the captcha?

Lol... but you're Finnish though. Your country is doing really well because you are so far removed from stuff like religion and Trumpism. you're basically complaining because you have it too nice.

>pulling a lever
I'm pretty sure not even the American voting system uses a fucking lever. I think Trump is a perfect example of why voting matters. No one in the government wanted Trump, but the people did., so now he's potus.

>Are there any atheist Trump supporters? Just curious as it seems like voting against yourself.
Atheism does not mean you have to be an irresponsible manchild.

It's not the parent's choice. It's the Secretary of Education's choice.

>implying it wasn't according to the underground cabal
gosh, poor people love to think they can just "rise up," huh

You can't look at elections in absolutes, it's all relatives. Is Trump perfect? No. Do I want Christians screwing around with my government? No. Are both of these things preferable to Clinton literally destroying the country by off-setting our demographics? Fuck yes.

Heyo.

20 years ago, it was the christian right that wanted to censor free speech that offended them, and their rhetoric depended on evidence-free beliefs that often contradicted empirical evidence. Now it is the left that this describes. How times have changed.

OP, you made the mistake of assuming that all atheists care about secularism, some are too blinded by their hatred of non-whites, and like gay Republicans, will gladly accept Mosaic law penetrating their assholes

when the moment of truth comes, they will lie about their atheism and pretend to fit in, because they want to be accepted into the whole "white christian" national identity the far-righties love

>Wait, so you think the other option would have been better for my personal interests?
I generally don't believe in conspiracy theories. I was really interested in the stuff when I was 20 because it's exciting and interesting, but it doesn't add up with reality. It's more like watching a mystery movie or something. So with that experience, I can easily recognize similar conspiracy theories. I've literally never heard anything negative about Hillary that wasn't clearly a conspiracy theory. I mean, she's supposedly a crime boss of a cp cartel who kills everyone who disagrees with her? Give me a fucking break. I think the election was flooded with confusing bullshit which made it hard for people to truly have a clear picture about what was going on.

Personally, Hillary would not have been my choice at all, and I'm a bit annoyed that the Democratic Party chose her, but still, all the bullshit about her is extremist nonsense usually served to you via memes. Hardly credible sources.

>lossy compression
Phew. This is good. I like good analogies.

Atheist trump voter here.
Backwards retarded hick schools will always be just that. They were under clinton and obama so why would that change under trump?

It will always be a fact that the best schools teach proper science and anybody with half a brain will choose that instead.

See that word there? "choose"

Schools can teach whatever the fuck they want but I'm going to send my kids to the one that fucking works in the real world.

Oh yeah.

I'd sill way rather live in a christian society. They won't cut off my head for not joining their religion. Taxes getting cut and deporting illegals is not voting against myself.

>Who? Name them.
Obviously Pence, but also Devvos, and Bannon (makes creationists movies in his spare time, like the Torchbearer.)

Just to name a few.

>Creationists haven't done anything bad to my country.
Except you're all poorly educated because of them fighting against science and education.

>One is throwing gays off buildings, stoning rape victims to death, and killing anyone who denounces their religion.
That's Christianity in a nutshell without governmental control. Remember, they both worship the same god, come from the same area, with the same values, and stem from the same religion. The differences are minor at best, and Christians are only so mild mannered because they're under strict control.