South Dakota Pushing Bill to Protect Religious Anti-Gay Adoption Agencies

Should adoption agencies receiving state or federal funds be allowed to discriminate against gay couples?

argusleader.com/story/news/politics/2017/02/15/panel-oks-protections-adoption-agencies-turn-away-gay-couples/97940660/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xufh8XysHJ4
movoto.com/guide/sd/the-7-best-towns-in-south-dakota-for-lgbt-families/
argusleader.com/story/news/2017/01/21/thousands-join-womens-march-downtown-sioux-falls/96883868/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2305125/Gay-couple-accused-molesting-9-adopted-children-withdraw-guilty-plea-decide-trial-fight-allegations.html
chapelofsergeandbacchus.blogspot.ca/2009/02/what-does-bible-say-about-homosexuality.html
rense.com/general24/reportpedophilia.htm
click2houston.com/news/couple-accused-of-abusing-7-adopted-children
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All gays should be put to death.

South Dakotan here. We hate gays. Go to fucking Minneapolis, fags

>tfw no pedo dady to pig out on me with his buddies

This. Gays are degenerates and will not corrupt out beautiful state

Based South Dakota.

East or west river?

>Should adoption agencies receiving state or federal funds be allowed to discriminate against gay couples?

Yes, obviously. Sodomites deserve death, of course they shouldn't be allowed to "raise" children.

If faggots can adopt then why not single men?

Single white men need to sire more progeny, get married.

lol wtf why are gay people even living in south dakota

honest to god, they are mostly in Rapid and Sioux Falls. Very close to Denver and Minneapolis, respectively. Very degenerate cities.

I bet I could raise a daughter better than most straights. I wouldn't dare raise a male - irresponsible and abusive.

Gays cannot reproduce, therefore they must recruit.

I live in Rapid we are very conservative here

Nice mate. I'm going out there to do some hiking and fly fishing over break. Brookings here.

>a fucking leaf

Sioux Falls here. We are chill as fuck don't know where you get your facts from.

Why do you hate gays? They're good for the economy.

Homo adoption increases risk of abuse considerably.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xufh8XysHJ4

movoto.com/guide/sd/the-7-best-towns-in-south-dakota-for-lgbt-families/

I don't hate them, I think they should go burn in hell or move to California. That is all.

Fags die. Hope they get what they deserve in the 4th turning.

gays should be killed.

digits confirms

That family looks way better than stinky devil vaginas

Rapid went 60% for Trump. The gay lovers are usually out of staters who moved here because of the scenery.

found the homo

Yes the sodomite is the ideal capitalist citizen.

Usury and sodomy are two sides of the same coin.

argusleader.com/story/news/2017/01/21/thousands-join-womens-march-downtown-sioux-falls/96883868/

It is inevitable they will congregate around larger cities or college towns.

and yes this is very true, most fags come from Fargo or Minneapolis. At least in East River.

You dont even know wtf sodomy is. Grab em.

God this pic pisses me off every time.

FAGS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED AROUND CHILDREN

which one does the breast-feeding?

It's hard to force certain people to change the way they were brought up just to conform to this whole fags run the world thing. Better to just let them be or they become outspoken about it

>Should adoption agencies receiving state or federal funds be allowed to discriminate against gay couples?

Technically yes, since gays shouldn't be allowed to adopt at all. Homosexuals are too often pedophiles as well, and there's no reason to take the risk, plus kids need a mother and father. Look at how children of single mothers are fucked up, it's even worse with homos.

How many boys were raped by females today. Epstein. Putin. Charlie Sheen. You're all fucked up lying zionist goat fuckers

Faggots shouldn't be allowed to have kids.

Fuck each other in the ass all you want, but don't poison a child with your degenerate lifestyle.

Xq28 gene

People don't breast feed adopted babies! Stop saying stupid shit trying to sound clever!

Same. West river SD and fully support this bill

they can have a kid when they manage to make one
no-one has a right to a child
they're called miracles

Surrogacy. Eggs from skin cells. Men can marry Christ. Marriage is temporary. Gender means nothing. Women are the weaker vessel

What the fuck are you talking about? Go be stupid somewhere else.

>permitless carry

today is like November 8th again

Is that Phoenix?

State funded organizations shouldn't be able to do anything of their own volition. Private agencies can do as they like.

Agreed. Anything to keep the fags and liberals out of our paradise is a good thing.

Keep the Dakotas white and conservative.

lol, he looks just like the dude from Walking Dead.

Butthurt xtians mad just because gays have now equal rights. How sad!

This is their stupid box. It's all they do. I dont even THINK about gross clammos. Let alone tell them not to bring their grossnesses up like they tell us. But this? No way. They love it and finger their assholes to it like all their mentally ill female extreme feminist degenerate hypocrite noball comrades

dude, go off the fucking medication
no-one is guaranteed a child fuckface
the kid did not choose to have 2 dads
every single fucking human walking this earth has exactly 1 father and 1 mother

wtf nigga?

>Bible is mental illness
Ok Jewbag

go back into the rain forest and get my coffee and coke, nog.

don't you act surprised I know that gay incest story made your peepee tingle fag

They raped that kid to death.

Fucking need to be,killed off

>James Kinyon, executive director of Catholic Social Services
Holy Shit I know him

Here's your (You)

They should only able to adopt niggers

Any adoption service should be allowed to discriminate against any lifestyle they deem non-condusive to an ideal environment for raising children. Maybe 2 moms or 2 dads isn't great for a kid? Maybe a bunch of them literally molest their adoptive kids? Maybe some just brainwash them into being pussies?

you brought up religion idiot
you are seriously delusional

Empty husk satanic pagan liar son of the devil the father of all lies because he is a lie and nothing else and knows no difference

You did. Ignorant bitch. I want you to tell barren women that God cursed them. And He will curse you in return

No state funds if you want to get hollier than thou. Private funds sure. But only against lesbian couples. 2 guys is fine IMO

Children worth more than gays' degeneracy, they deserve better than 2 faggots or 2 butches

This. I dont agree with the privatisation. But. This.

i'm talking biology
you are talking gibberish
being gay means no kids for you
it's quite simple really

Freedom of association. You should have the right to reject any customer for whatever reason.

You don't have a "right" to adopt kids.

Then you are free not to associate with government funding.

Nope. You said God. Miracles. Research Hagar. Science is all lies. Then read the sciences you lie about. Vaginas made you weak and stinky. Not my problem

I stand corrected. I still think most gays here are quiet about it or something. No where near as flamboyant as in other places.

I disagree, adoption agencies should be funded to provide kids with a decent home.

You think the Founders required every fund of their taxes to be non-discriminatory? Please, Jefferson passed anti-sodomy laws while he was in the Virginia legislature.

they are well behaved. Not Minneapolis levels of degeneracy.

Then where would the sodomitical trump have gotten his 70 year old autistic chilluns

so, wait
you are a bible-thumping faggot who wants to marry jesus and have test-tube babies?
and you are concerned about legislation in north dakota?
you are the reason pol hates leafs

Don't you have some bugchasing to do?

I wish Minneapolis would get uncucked.

t. Trump Voter in New Mogadishu/Cloudtown

Fuck yes, South Dakotafag here, fully in support of this. Our state is secretly amazing, hopefully this won't reveal that to the rest of the country, we don't need everyone moving here and crowding the place.

Faggots are disgusting but pedaresty is redpilled, there is nothing wrong with seizing a womanly boy

If I'm being honest, I don't care about people being homosexuals in the privacy of their homes. I won't look down on someone if I learn they're gay and I didn't see it coming or something.
I get a bit annoyed when I see gays being all cuddly in public.

But faggots adopting kids, that's where I draw the fucking line.
ie dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2305125/Gay-couple-accused-molesting-9-adopted-children-withdraw-guilty-plea-decide-trial-fight-allegations.html

Yep. And i guarantee you most who read what you just put would find me quite sensible. Read this. chapelofsergeandbacchus.blogspot.ca/2009/02/what-does-bible-say-about-homosexuality.html
Then read about female beds. As you lieth. I dont "as you lieth" at all. Only men. And then if David ejaculated with Jonathan because we already know those two became one flesh and Saul said Jonathan uncovered the nakedness of his mother in choosing David. And Josephus said Sodom increased the numbers of their youths. How the fuck did they do that if sodomy means a word that never existed? I fucking despise clammos. You fucked the world for 6000 years and created all the shit you lie about and dont understand

No. Like the hetero Charlie? The fuck are condoms. Do you have zika? Dissonance means out of harmony. Consonance means in harmony. Do males and females have the same harmony? No

Gays should never adopt

rense.com/general24/reportpedophilia.htm

>rinsed prepuce
Hello rense preibus
>i dindu nuffin
Plenty of stories about you nasty donkeys

>receive federal funds
>allowed to discriminate
no, absolutely not
private industries should be able to discriminate as they please but when you are under the power of the government you must abide by the constitution and all of the protections it affords to EVERY citizen. Even if you don't like it.

I feel bad for y'all

We don't live in the 1700s anymore, sorry!

East

you have more problems than a team of psychotherapists could fix in several lifetimes.
i truly pity you, and fear for the safety of those near you
god bless

click2houston.com/news/couple-accused-of-abusing-7-adopted-children

Now you are against heterosexuals adopting too I guess.

This

what county?

nice get

>west river

That doesn't include the Black Hills, faggot. West River is strictly between the hills and Oahe

The 144,000 wont have ever touched. Only. Vaginas. Enjoy! Christ LOVED eunuchs. Especially born ones. God does too. If they follow Him. Like I do. And you don't. The only words they have for this. Other than maybe the Centurion. Why didnt he want Him in his house if that were only his "son"? Did my article mention Ruth and Naomi? Figure out what "exceeded" means in relation to D&J. It's not tears. The phrasing. The censorship. Study the original languages. I love how you "read" that so fast. Men are ratchet jaws. Nothing else

I'm bound and determined to break into a missile silo and get myself into a Resident Evil style situation. I pass by 4 all the time in SD. How secured are they? I see the gate open and fucking hay bails in there all the time.

Cursed be ye with children when Christ returns. Oh but that means only that it will be harder for parents in the Trib. Yeah. No. Im gone. I have Holy Spirit. You have fuck all and demons. Enjoy the communal shitting

how about they use any funding they already get to do their fucking jobs?

we should just go back to the orphan train days and set these kids up with farmers who will put them to work

Not him, but I'm west river. Too fucking cold on the east side. West side is the pretty side, anyway, unless you like glacial-sanded flat-earth style land and pot hole lakes every five feet.

>le ebin maymay