How do we know that Trump is not a pizza lover?

How do we know that Trump is not a pizza lover?
He was a friend of Epstein after all.

Other urls found in this thread:

livingresistance.com/2016/12/28/donald-trump-called-death-penalty-child-rapists-back-2012/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>a Russian with a perverted mind.

something you don't see everyday.

we don't. his silence on this issue is really telling too, especially since people in his circle HAVE spoken on it, so you know he is aware of it. His friend alex jones mysteriously stopped talking about pizzagate as well, I wonder why?

AJ just talked about it on Rogan.

I remember before the election how rare it was to see a Russian flag. Yet now every time you see it, it's a blatant shill-post.
As much projection as the Democrats did to slander Trump during the election, it wouldn't surprise me at all for "muh Russian sock accounts" theory to be yet another one.

Trump loves woman and everyone knows this, however Trump has never been seen with an underage girl besides his daughters or acts like a fucking creep like McCain

Fuck off shill. Trump has called for the death penalty for child rapists. Silent on the issue my ass.

livingresistance.com/2016/12/28/donald-trump-called-death-penalty-child-rapists-back-2012/

That's the wrong Epstein.

>especially since people in his circle HAVE spoken on it, so you know he is aware of it
Michael Flynn Junior was allegedly fired for talking about it.

>alex jones
AJ is laying low after that Comet Pizza gunman incident I guess.

>I remember before the election how rare it was to see a Russian flag. Yet now every time you see it, it's a blatant shill-post.
Confirmation bias at full force. If you really think so go and analyze how Russian posters number rose, every post with a Russian flag saved in an archive, CTR.

Pretty sure he banned epstein from his properties before the whole ordeal came out

>I'm a shill for calling your pedo-posting shilling.

How do we know that OP is not a pizza lover?

both of you are likely same-fagging, fuck off shill stop trying to derail the thread

People like this think they're above the law. Thing like this would feel like an inside joke to them.

Did he do it because he knows that Epstein is pedo?
If yes, why did not he announce it?

You're a shill for making a claim without a proof and presenting no argument.

>stop derailing this stupid thread that has been posted for the 30th time today.

Hey. Batu and Ögedei are telling you to shut the hell up.

Why are you afraid of us talking about it? there are 50 other threads for you to engage in? What is the harm in people talking about a political issue anonymously over the internet? Are you afraid we might find something out?

The answer is always that Trump banned Epstein from his places of business. Then the thread devolves into conjecture and a bunch of people shillpost. It's not "talking" as much as it is just sowing seeds of concern. It's not even good shillposting anymore.

bait
trump is /ourguys/
DELET THIS

Hmmm...it seems like the shills are posting in their own thread. I wonder whoo could be behind this...OvO.

there is a circle of elites who have sex with kids.
we've always known this.
no one talks about it.

>Is Trump in that circle?
Yes.

It's about to break dawn friends. Hope you're ready.

>shills
What shills? Shills would not want to touch it with a ten mile pole.