Not being from BASED NC

>Not being from BASED NC
>2017

Who /raleigh/ here?

I live in Durham lad

Lived there for 8 years. It blew. Conquered by the New England horde.

Greenville here. East coast bitch checking in.

Durham now born in Raleigh. Stumped the ground in bull city for Trump and sipped delicious champagne at the Crabtree Marriott when we got the W.

howdy neighbor

Ashville checking in!

Trophy Brewing was good to stumble to, though.

Good weed, ugly hairy chicks though.

OR here.

plz help.

Californians are everywhe-

Whiskey Thursday night jazz is the best that city has to offer.

Lived there for a year. Didn't think it was all that special.

South Charlotte here, Cuckville, NC

Watch your cornhole.

>Californians are everywhe-
>are everywhe-
>everywhe-

This shit right here. Knock it off faggot.

Kitty Hawk checking in.

How did all these niggers get here?

What part? It's pretty comfy desu.

the girls here in Leafland are pretty qt

Durham. I mean, it wasn't bad I guess.

University City here. God damn, i thought I was the only one in this god forsaken city....

Fuck Raleigh. Charlotte master race reporting in. Oh and fuck our cuck governor and AG.

>leaf

Smithfield here bro. close to 40/42 in the woods

How do you deal with all the carpet baggers ruining your state?

Grew up in the Triangle. Wife is from NC going back generations.

Plan to go back, buy some land and a house out in orange our chatham county then an oceanfront house on Topsail Island.

Listen to beach music, drink, eat bojangles/cookout/KK/chikfila, drink microbrews from asheville. Raise my kids to be good ole boys and southern belles with lots of traditional values.

Are those Moral Monday faggots still throwing bitch fits or did y'all just stop giving them attention?

Fuck you you nig-

Correction. It's niggers & Mexicans that are ruining it.

Bragg here. Fayetville needs a new plague.

>Raleigh
wew

Matthews-Stallings-Indian Trail here
>tfw you get all the benefits of living near Charlotte but you're still a conservative, non-nigger area
If only traffic wasn't shit, desu

Ha, I actually live in Raleigh. Moving out soon, though.

Yeah it has its has drawbacks for sure. A summer evening at Durham Bulls Park is pretty a e s t h e t i c

Charlotte here. I hate this city.

Worked a Trump Rally down there this past summer, it was pretty lit desu.

Was just there last June to see a game. Rained out and was shortened, but Durham were BTFO Charlotte. Talked to some hot chick from Cleveland too.

What I was having an issue with was the humidity and the heat down there.

>A summer evening at Durham Bulls Park is pretty a e s t h e t i c

Had many of those great nights when i lived in Fuquay/Holly Springs.

It's always been like that. Out of state degenerates, combined with WE WUZers.

Ayy Monroe reporting in (non-nigger part). Just to clear things up, it's pronounced stal-lings, like stallion. Fucking Yankees ruin everything

Im so sorry for you, mate
You live in a city of one-way streets, roundabouts and niggers, so I feel rather bad for you

Anyone here /Hendersonville/?

Coziest town I've ever lived in.

a leaf from Assville??

I went to both of them. It was pretty great. All of the decent citizens gathered in one place.

Wake Forest represent

The school or town?

Washington, east coast master race

There's not a single roundabout in Monroe. No nigs live near me. I'm on 100 acres. Feels good man. If they moved social services and public housing to Weddington, Monroe would be Lilly white.

The town, of course

/cary/ reporting in.

Oh word, I go to the school in Winston-Salem, any other /deacs/ here? living in Charlotte next year

That city seemed too fake to me.

Statesville checking in. Man, fuck Statesville.

Charlotte is the best. From there, currently at NCSU (Raleigh). Everyone from Raleigh is so butthurt about how much better Charlotte is.

I don't like it. I found a job in SC (Columbia) so I'm moving there soon.

>not living in an almost all-white suburban Charlotte neighborhood
must suck being poor

Faggot. Stop trying to take Holly Springs' land you greedy Yankee Jews.

>living in Charlotte next year

DON'T! I go to UNCC. It's the absolute worst place I've ever seen in my life. 10% white. Mostly niggers, followed by spics, Pajeets, and Arabs. I'm the only white person at my apartment complex. It's hell. This entire city needs to be gassed. Go anywhere but here. ANYWHERE in the state would be better, even if it's poorer. I'm getting out as soon as I graduate. Not even walking the stage because i'm ready to leave so bad.

What the fuck are you smoking? You must not be white.

Hickory. I miss western North Carolina. There used to not be many niggers there. I dont know about now.

Hopefully the Panthers will be good again this year. We cant let the foulcunts win the division.

damn bro, I get there are a lot of niggers but i worked in the city over the summer and thought it was ok. Living in uptown is pretty fun and I think it's more like 50% white

Bretty white desu
To be fair, parts of uptown Charlotte are full of negroes and spics

>tfw applied to both NC State and UNCC
>spent last 3 years in CC and got mediocre grades

Fuck fuck FUCK

Ayyy I work in Hickory. I live in Statesville though so there's that.

>DON'T! I go to UNCC. It's the absolute worst place I've ever seen in my life.
It's not that bad. Its better than ncsu.
>10% white. Mostly niggers, followed by spics, Pajeets, and Arabs
Can confirm. I graduated in '14. Nigs were always in the student Union playing music, dancing, and shouting. I fucking hated being in there. You'd never find them in the library though...

/northcharlotte/ reporting in

>wanting to live in a state that voted for Hillary

Sounds like you'd make a good cantamount. WCU for you.

/Cary/ here

Purge Durham-Chapel Hill when?

>Ctrl+f
>Greensboro
>0 results
Its bretty good tho. I moved here from Detroit a couple years ago and it's infinitely better.

any of you cucks work in investment banking? I wonder if there are any other pollacks in banking

your river smells awful

Trump won NC.

Unfortunately I think Obama won NC one of the two times though.

>2017
>Still consuming the professional sport Jew

Really?

Not that white. I was just in uptown last week. Nothing but niggers EVERYWHERE. They were the majority. Fuck Uptown. Those degenerates, epicenter niggers & coal burning faggots. They can have their "fun" now; i'm preparing for the race war.

That's all you applied to? You better hope you get into State, desusenpaitachi. At least the worst they have is a bunch of Pajeets who smell like curry & BO. A nigger got shot outside my front door a couple years ago in Charlotte. Tons of nigger-related crime; everything is ghetto. Raleigh is nice. I actually feel safe there.

No. It's not better. I grew up around Raleigh, went to State a bit. It's so much better.

And yeah, I worked in the Student Union last year and all throughout the summer I had to listen to them playing their nigger trash rap music, doing their step dancing & shit. So fucking gay.

>You'd never find them in the library though

Who the fuck goes to the library? What were you........ actually getting a useful degree? fucking kek

I am from rockingham county so just a bit north of you greensbro

Is there anything worse than a white man that votes democrat? Disgusting

>wanting to live in a state that voted for Hillary
Wew lad. NC went for Trump. Nice b8 m8 I r8 8/8.

was thinking the exact same thing. white men who vote democrat explicitly do so to get pussy, no self respecting white man would ever vote democrat

Just '08 cause nigs and guilty whites went out to vote.

just vote Trump and dont tell anyone

>went to State a bit. It's so much better.
Bricks and cows. So much better.

Chapel Hill reporting in. What's up, people?

Cary reporting in.

>all these hoodrats living in the University City ghetto
Do you sleep with Kevlar?

>all these triangle faggots
Anyone from down east?

>Tfw rural area
Everything is a good drive away but at least i don't have to deal with some of the liberal bullshit of our cities.

LOGAN SMITH OF PROGRESSNC HERE!!

We are a 501c3 based out of Charlotte! Ask me anything!

Winston-Salem reporting in.

> not going to chapel Hill

So fucking glad I finished there in 2012 but I can at least appreciate it over the rest of the public schools after watching my younger brothers search for a college

What, couldn't get into Duke?

>north charlotte
>cucks

and banking is basically gospel up here, at least as far as i can tell. Everyone commutes for WF BofA etc. A lot of AAA people too, strangely enough

NOT. POLITICS

If you think about it though, democrats are kinda redpilled. Hold your shilling for one second.

Republicans want:
>level playing field
>people to be successful
>would put niggers on parity with the white man

Democrats want:
>blacks and minorities living in perpetual poverty
>increase welfare state that achieves this end
>blacks stay slaves for democrats, since 1865

texan here, the other 49 suck balls

>Implying UNCC is anything but bricks
>Implying being able to go to the fairgrounds anytime you want is bad

wew

I sleep with 2 loaded guns in arms reach

UNC, State and App are the only schools worth going to in this state in my opinion.

Northwest Charlotte, checkin

Why not just move north. It took the rabble 15 years to make it to Harrisburg

what do you do for work? you live in uptown/southend? I was in southend over the summer but i think im moving into uptown this year

>App
any particular reason? used to go there

And UNCC. NC has some damn good schools.

Cary here, super white, super safe, super nice.

Boone kicks ass and so do football Saturdays.

I work for a museum, decent pay, gotta get a masters for it though. I commute to uptown, its an alright place besides some nigs