IC "Deep State" at war with Trump Government

youtube.com/watch?v=5xRCf85Gdk8

What the fuck is this reality
Major politicians openly discussing the ILLUMINATI

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/14/flynn-resigns-priebus-future-doubt-trump-allies-circulate-list-alternate-chief-staff-candidates/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SCARIES ON THE WALL

ALEX JONES WAS FUCKING RIGHT
WHAT THE FUCKKKKK

What does IC stand for?

Intel Community (NSA, CIA, FBI, ect.)
Trump has been tweeting about "leaks" coming from the IC

>current year
>not using AMD

the mole(s) that obama and the RNC planted to leak to the media to reinforce the chaotic russian plant meme are still leaking exactly what the admin wants them to leak. the admin is in the process of killing the russia narrative once and for all. I predicted a high level "sacrifice" within the first quarter of this year, and we're right on schedule. they have ID'd at least one of the moles via a counterintel op bannon started planning on election day named operation remove niggers and kikes, and these people will be publicly shamed and hopefully swiftly executed.
>breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/14/flynn-resigns-priebus-future-doubt-trump-allies-circulate-list-alternate-chief-staff-candidates/
this article leads me to believe bannon has found at least one mole planted by the RNC--a mcain/grahmm agent. they really must be just as butthurt as the dems hahahahahAHAHA LOSERS. Anyways, once bannon's guys start moving inreplacing the traitors, we will be right on schedule with the camps

hehehehehehehheehehehrhedrjuhknfvrdhbnfrjkuhdecshngvusxdjeuhngtvisdxkfrjugbvpo;ilkfvrx cdjikbgt m

>Be IC
>Appointed to your positions, not held accountable by voters
>New President shows up
>He won't bend knee
>Realize you can't discredit him on shit in his past
>Make shit up
>No one buys it
>Realize saiyan-hair pumpkin man can actually fuck you up hard
>Try and resist

Just how scared are they? Every attack against Trump is like trying to attack a fire with gasoline

Its like Deus Ex. Old men planning to rule the world.

Call me when Majestic 12 shows itself.

line them up against a wall and shoot them.

Genuinely hope he tries them all for treason. They need to be executed and branded in the pages of history as enemies of our nation and its people.

Same stuff has been happening for a long time. Poke around enough in the history books (good ones not the shitty overview type they teach in school) and you'll see how and why it got this way. The CIA in particular has been a state unto itself since the mid 50's and apparently answers to no one. Sure some of the people may get fired in disgrace here and there but the machine continues. All sorts of underhanded nefarious doings.

They're too arrogant to be scared. They'll strip out his people and put in theirs and if he doesn't go along they'll

>Operation Remove Niggers and Kikes

It has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

Yeah, and Trump is pretty unique in this regard. All of the dirt from his past he released himself along the way. It's all out there. He wrote a lot of it in his own books. There are apparently no secret skeletons in his gold plated 1000 sq.ft. walk-in closets.

The second thing is money. He's so rich already he's basically immune to bribery. And he's 70 and will probably be dead in 10 years or so of old age, no pressure applied against him regarding future dealings probably have minimal effect.

>We've had to endure much, you and I, but soon there will be order again. A new age. Aquinas spoke of the mythical city on the hill, soon that city will be real and we will be crowned its kings. Or, better than kings... Gods!

who funds the CIA?

pizzagate

Serpent bites its tail, user. Daisy chain of back scratching.

I think this fight can go either way, it's a lot less one sided than all of Trump's other fights. The IC has public support and all the systems in place to initiate a soft coup. For fucks sake, the media is already getting people used to the idea of not living under a democracy to 'protect American ideals'. On the other hand, I think they're playing their hand too early. Trump has named the enemy and has the power and voice to mobilize support against them and in favor of the Republic. If the fight stays cold, than the IC wins. If the fight turns hot, Trump wins.

Drug users

I enjoy shitposts like this. Good job fella!

And he let Ivanka marry a rich, powerful Jew so she will be protected even if he fails. His sons can take it, and Melania and Barron are kept far away in a superprotected tower.

He's got all the exits blocked and he just nodded at Bannon to light the match

Currently everyone is both blaming Bannon for lighting it himself and telling him not to do it

4 D C H *explodes*

Imagine a organization of tens of thousands of people with the pinnings of Machiavelli and Sun Tzu, the sociopathy of the Clintons, the individual personalities of people like Bill Kristol, with access to super computers of real dossiers of EVERYONE EVER, with the most detailed information of virtually every action, indexed by some super computer AI.

Oh yeah, and they also work hand-in-hand with the """corporate""" media.

Only the Mule can stop them

Can't Fool The Mule

>ALEX JONES WAS FUCKING RIGHT
>WHAT THE FUCKKKKK
you're gonna freak when you find out david icke was also right senpai

Yes you can just send a pair of tits in front of him and bam he's fucking useless.

russell trust

>YFW David Icke was right about the ritual abuse and murder of children

The reptilians are just a code word for Jews, r-right user?

>this article leads me to believe bannon has found at least one mole planted by the RNC--a mcain/grahmm agent. they really must be just as butthurt as the dems hahahahahAHAHA LOSERS.

they are. dems and the neo-cons have been shitting themselves since they lost power. the neo-cons even voted hillary to keep some semblence of power, but the people took it away.

Praise Kek for Trump Victory and Safety!!!

>Alex Jones is the red pill
>David Icke is the infared pill
>Gnosticism, Kekism/Kemetism, Pythagorean Teachings, Hermeticism are the ultraviolet pill

who planted the seeds for life on Earth?

Yesssss, yessss user.

>ultraviolet
Someone doesn't know his wavelengths of light. It would be microwaves, ultraviolet would be shit like Sanders, Clinton, and BLM

traitors burn

This was also a signal, I think.

Everyone talks about election fraud, but it's been a minor issue at best.

I think they're going to change that.

Those of you out there under deep cover should make a point of becoming involved in the election process to watch out for active fraud and report it. Everywhere. Especially upcoming elections in France, etc.

Nah, Satan, we would skip those (along with xrays and gamma rays) and treat the visible spectrum + infared + ultraviolet like a circle.

ITS ALL FUCKING REAL GOD DAMN IT

Dangerous times lads.

They're openly bragging about a coup d'etat and presidential assassination.

The same people who fumbled the coup in Turkey, funded Al Qaeda in Syria, failed in Libya and Egypt, are now trying to demonstrate their expertise in America.

Pretty much this: Except I'm still shocked by how early they're throwing their entire hand of cards down on the table. It seems like such an unnecessarily risky move; they could wait, they could bide time, wait for Trump to make an inevitable misstep then pounce on him and drag him underwater.

Instead they're just spraying bullets in his general direction, hoping they hit, and making themselves plainly obvious while doing so. I don't see the benefit in that. It's possible that these people are so insulated and brainwashed that they can't conceive that the masses of cattle would wake up, realize what they're up to. But it doesn't seem very likely to me.

I think they're in a rush because Trump is a ticking time bomb. They aren't attacking him out some delusion they have, thinking that they are untouchable. They're throwing the kitchen sink at the guy because he has something on them that would cause such uproar that it could actually crash their government. And when the parasite that is the Deep State dies, there's a good chance that the entire U.S. government goes down with it.

"They" are also a bunch of fatass old boomers who think very highly of themselves.

They're not half as smart as they think they are.

All it's going to take is a reasonably destructive terrorist act to have him impeached for "sowing seeds of discord within our beautiful protective apparatus" or some such garbage.

There's one problem. Donald's not who he says he is.

And openly discussing the fucking shadow government like its no big deal

What a fucking traitor. "I prefer an undemocratic, secretive, non-Constitutional ruling autocracy over a democratically elected government elected by voters and taxpayers who are the heart and body of the entire system."

Donald Trump just keeps causing the unraveling and uncovering of the dark, corrupt tentacles and underbelly of American politics and media: during the 2016 race as well as his Presidency. This mere fact alone makes Trump such a godsend to the American people, regardless of what he actually does while in office

I'm still convinced all of this is a cover up for something else. Why would they be so brazen to just come out and say "parties over guys, Illuminati's taking control again"

Trump firebrand revealed the deep state. That's their worst nightmare, to be named.

They've consolidated between themselves an unimaginable amount of power and influence. That's no mean feat.

I'm not saying they aren't old, or stubborn, or doomed by their own inflexibility. But I don't think they're stupid. You don't trip and stumble upon power like that.

We do

Trump has to defund the alphabet agencies into welfare and fire thousands of people
Now that Flynn is in the shadows he'll start ops to remove these treasonous faggots

This is what is blows me away. This is stuff that's been whispered about for decades. Now it's all out in the open after only 3 weeks. Insane.

They're going to pull a false flag aren't they? Trump collusions with Russia, Russian spy ship off the coast of CT, illegal missle positioning, is all of this just an implanted media device by the deep state? Are they setting up precursors for a Russian false flag attack?

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

>land of the free

DEAD END. NO HOPE. NOESCAPENOESCAPE.

>land of the poo

honestly starting to get worried at the pace this is happening

>What does IC stand for?
Illuminated Cunts

this desu

>Implying drug money isn't the largest single base of funding of the CIA

Jesus Christ, absolutely SEDITIOUS.

this stupid fag is still around? wtf kys

That's fucking stupid, Kek communicates through microwaves

Man has already lost.

Yes the Ryzen is rising

it's poo o'clock, romesh
time to worship a public toilet

>People are openly discussing the deep state and its battles with Trump
Alex Jones credibility growing stronger every day

Funny how this shit comes to a head when Trump is elected, not any time before.

(((They))) know their time is running out.

Jin roh is great

>For fucks sake, the media is already getting people used to the idea of not living under a democracy to 'protect American ideals'.
When did American ideals change from freedom of speech, decency and prosperity to censorship, homosexuality, feminism and unrestricted immigration and outsourcing?

HANG THE TRAITORS
DISBAND THE CIA
END THE FED

I don't know who the fuck is Jewing who in the fucked up timeline, Trump needs to stop taking peeks into the future and let things calm down for a while.

>They've consolidated between themselves an unimaginable amount of power and influence. That's no mean feat.
I know exactly how power works first hand: you have the right daddy and the right friends and your life is set.

They aren't geniuses or even above average.

the
seed
grows
and
feeds
In The Beginning There Was Pain.

What a cocksucker. 'But if it comes to it, I prefer a police state to a democracy.'

>shadow Government has had complete control since forever

>All it took to start bringing them down is to literally fucking name them.

Honestly, Trump makes something impossible, seem fucking easy.

It was Wiener's wiener

And he made the media name them. Normally, they would simply ignore it or portray the deep state as conspiracy nonsense. Now people are seeing it's real. Forget about policy, rooting out these corrupt fucks is far more important.

>They're throwing the kitchen sink at the guy because he has something on them

This is exactly the conclusion I made. Trump has only gotten this far because he's got the goods to bring them down and any attempt on him will expose it. They're acting fast to weaken his support and his team because they have forecasted he can only get stronger. The hour right before daylight is said to be the best time to strike your enemy, and this is the hour right before the daylight of Trump's era.

So we have Wiener's wiener to thank for the best timeline coming to pass?

So because its trump we no longer go by Innocent until proven guilty right?

So, should I pray to my microwave?

It's kinda the same shit with exorcism, having to name the demon and that takes away their power and makes them weak.

An exorcism. That's a good analogy for what's going on now.
This is why we need moar GETS

So Kek wills it, so it shall be

Shadilay

>that pic
What is she thinking?

pray to the Illuminati gentle cattle.

So what?

Some fucking judge who owes them all favors will let them suck his cock and then let them go

It's a power play to boost TreaDUDE's and Canada's appeal with American citizens and in turn boost her likability even more

>implying he wouldn't put Ted Cruz and Ron Paul at the head of the table overseeing their public tribunals

please take my digits for trump, kek!

more like Bannon is trying to clear house of any other advisors who get in his way. If you don't think Priebus hasn't gotten in Bannon's way, you're a moron.

Problem for Trump is that Bannon has reins on virtually all the mouth-breathing morons who watch Alex Jones and believe what Breitbart.com says. So he can't get rid of him. Trump needs Bannon, so he'll have to deal with him somehow.

well bolshevik pet, obama was the exception, he was scandal-less prez for reasons

the bolsheviks attack those that they fear will go against their totalitarian dictatorship

see

Did you know tombs are good places to hide bodies. That's why you should always dig. Dig.Dig. The organs of them have lots of uses. You could eat them. Wear them. Put them on a painting. Smear the fluid all over the canvas. It's fun to paint. It's fun to paint with your friends. Tunnels are also good places to hide. crossing. crossing. crossing.

I never understood the fear of needles. it's really not that painful under surgical removal.

This pie is delicious.

But inflexibility breaks in a fight with chaos. They've never had a fight like this