What would it take for blacks and whites to get along again?

What would it take for blacks and whites to get along again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY
youtube.com/watch?v=igBFwS483Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=MxIv1yQPUuU
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Genocide.

black people leave

Of Jews

Race war now

fatpbp

Lethal weapon 5

trips of truth

Abolishment of the welfare state desu

The new tv show hits ×ay to close. Not only did i lose my wife and am an elite (sapper) vet, i also have a bitching mustache. And i guess the alcoholism.

I cant even watch it.

Gotta remove the illegal latin man.

Plessy v ferguson

No more race baiting, from either side.

>Remove Democrats from all forms of office
>Remove identity politics from education/media
>give Americans a unifying goal (space race)

Anti-miscegenation laws and segregated communities

HEY RIGGS WAIT...

Using the term globalists hate instead of white or black,

American

oy vey

Fucking Jews. The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world.

I wonder who came up with such a brilliant idea

American = British/Irish, Dutch, German

That's it

This

Blacks to go back to Africa stopping at every home along the way to apologize for 100 years of rape pillage and murder, then bend over and kiss their own bbc

White people go back to their homeland europe

Nope american= Everyone here since pre-civil war. Blacks built the capitol.

Fully vetted from Amerindian or negro admixture? Maybe. Problem with Americans is that you are incompatible with Europe.

Blacks are Americans. They're entitled to the same rights we are, because they've been fighting for them just as long as we have.

That doesn't mean white Americans should mix with them.

Not what Founding Fathers intended.
>built the capitol

WE

People to shut up about it. Literally if the whole "muh racism" thing stopped relations would skyrocket.

Stop being criminals.

They are far more compatible to europe, than the mulattos known as black americans are to africa.

That's EASY. Segregation. Just repeal the unconstitutional civil rights act.

>because they've been fighting for them
Are you daft? Lincoln wanted to ship them all back. The Founding Fathers envisioned the United States as a homeland for Anglo-Saxons and few Dutchmen and Germans
t. Morgan Freeman
Won't ever stop. People are tribal.
No, they are not. US citizen Whites stand out and are generally not really welcome here

Founding fathers had illegitimate black children. Black americans are literally the. bastardized descendants of the founding fathers. Hamilton, Jefferson, Washington all black last names

Blacks are honestly too stupid to get along with. ~87 IQ nigs can't cut it in a ~100 IQ average society, they're just too stupid, will break everything that they are allowed to use, and will just resort to crime if we privatize everything and eliminate welfare.

Thus, they have to go back, and if that means that we have to kill them until they decide that is a better option than mooching, then so be it.

race war

White americans look exactly the same as europeans. The average black american though.....tell me this person would blend in ghana.

That doesn't mean they are culturally the same. They have the last names because slaves took the names of their owners. It has nothing to do with blood relations. In any case blacks and whites can never co-exist because that would require blacks to acknowledge that the white men has improved their lot in life by bringing them into civilization that they could not develop themselves. They tend to be prideful and arrogant by nature so that is a no go.

>SOME Founding fathers had illegitimate black children.
"illegitimate" is a good word you should make your focus at. Were they breeding citizens? Were they breeding women that they considered to be American? The biggest mistake was to bring slaves and allow non-British immigration in the first place.

RIP free and spacious merchant republic

A common enemy.

>White americans look exactly the same as europeans
Yeah maybe look. Not in all cases.

you brought them here

Remove bagel

Wrong picture

Kill SJW/collectivism horseshit.

I'm surprised this board doesn't have more sympathy for blacks, all things considered. They're being used by the Democrats pretty fucking flagrantly.

For blacks to accept the fact that assimilating the way the average white person talks and behaves makes them better people.

And self indulging in shitty Afro American culture makes them shitty and unappealing friends and associates.

Slave masters regularly had black mistress and outside children, and the founding fathers had alot of slaves. Genetic studies have shown that most black americans paternal lineage goes to western europe, hmmmm. I wonder why that is?

Unfortunately that appears to be the case. We have allowed the experiment of "equality" to play out and it has done nothing but bring our own quality of life down. There are outliers of course but unless you have lived around and worked with blacks for an extended period of time it would be hard for most whites to grasp just how stupid the average black person is. They just cannot grasp simple concepts the way your average white man would, even the college "educated" ones.

Black Americans are heavily mixed, I'll give you that. Still does not make them white, which is the point.

love conquers all my friend, i don't see why i as a black man can't be with a white woman if we are both fellow americans. i served this country, i think the least i can do is date whoever the fuck i want.

Right wing death squads, remove the jews.

WORLD
WAR

Nothing brings a nation together like sending everyone to fucking die, no matter your race.

Friendly reminder blacks have been violently murdering and raping white people for decades but it hasn't been reported on until now.

Notice how that image is from a TV show created by a Jew meant to push a false image of America.

Segregation.

>not both
Swear to God things were fine up until the 90s.

Funny thing, if pure Americans to take away 5-6 states for themselves only and give up the rest of the country, all the minorities and mongrels would demand and/or try to enter it illegally.
Because you both are traitors to your races.
Weak bait/10
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY

youtube.com/watch?v=igBFwS483Qk

youtube.com/watch?v=MxIv1yQPUuU

30,000 years of evolution.

It wasn't a mistake. They had no choice but to buy african slaves or they would not have been able to develope the agricultural base in the tropical/sub tropical climates of early america.

The trans-atlantic trade wasn't fir shits and giggles. It wasn't because they liked the company of blacks. The first blacks were actually indentured servants until a black slave owner essentially invented american style slavery.

Lol that is great

No, they were not. Violent protests, chimps our, riots, racially driven crime. You name it

>

There are deeper considerations at play. Culture and identity are intertwined. A mixed child has no identity. That's what you want if you are trying to subvert a nation and destroy its values. That puts you at odds with the people that want to preserve identity/culture/nation etc.

It was a mistake. USA would have functioned just fine without the negro labour force

mixed kids have identities, you think their ancestry from both sides doesn't count or something

Nobody said they were white. But their history gives the average black american a much stronger connection this country than the average white american whose family probably came through ellis island in 1910.

Kill all democrats and single moms. That's really all.

We are getting along just fine. Shlomo needs to take a break.

Remove democrats and ((them)) and wait 2-3 generations
They purposely sow division in niggers against whiety so they can get votes

Identity of "me", not of race or ethnic group. Granted mulattos often opt out for black

If they would have been just fine, then why did they buy black slaves. Did they just like africans that much. Do the math. Whit people are unfit for hard labor under a blazing sun. They would have been decimated by skin cancer and tropical diseases.

In my experience they will not feel any deep connection to people and culture they do not physically resemble. Again race and your physical appearance play a crucial role in who you identify as and the values you accept.

>If they would have been just fine, then why did they buy black slaves. Did they just like africans that much. Do the math. Whit people are unfit for hard labor under a blazing sun
What is Australia you stupid coon
>they needed
They didn't. Laziness and false idea of convenience ruined USA in a long run. Imagine that. Just some assholes being lazy

If anything being intertwined with both sides of the coin gives mulattos a stronger sense of national identity

Make Niggers Black Again

America, every concept that formed it and institution that sprang from it came from a white mind for the most part. It is inherently a white creation. No black man can lay claim to that no matter how long their ancestors have lived on a patch of dirt here.

Haha what is this from?

honestly, i think ever since atlanta started being the predominant mouth piece of black america, that black americans have been going to shit. all music from that city is garbage

Mixed kids identify as uniqely american. Ethnically american if you will.

The discovery of intelligent life existing on another planet would be a good start. That intelligent life showing evidence of hostility towards us would fix things almost overnight; we would all swiftly become 'humanity' and have a common enemy to despise from beyond the stars.

That is just laughably false. Race is strongly tied to national identity and mulattos are almost always indifferent to it, they have no skin in the game so to speak.

This. The main problem is their shitty rap culture.

American blacks don't give a shit about that

Uniquely mental if you will
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

>believing jew propaganda
I bet you think the dark ages actually happened top kek

Education
Good parents
Some form of Collectivism

This goes for both sides too

90% of the time they identify with blacks and their openly hostile view towards everything traditionally American.

This. I've always thought about something like this. L

Christianity.

Dunno, it's not such a problem in Great Britain. I think it's got something to do with Mary Blige as to why you're all unhappy.

That's why australia is nowhere near as developed as the US. US is a superpower australia is not. Australia is literally what the US would be if it had never utilized african labor.

Fuck off cuck

rap culture used to be a melting pot, until the idiots in atlanta got a stranglehold on it

You do know that a lot of the blacks with those last names actually took those names as their own when they were freed from slavery right. Not many of them are actual descendants.

>Australia is less developed because it had no negroes
Do you all have over inflated egos? Australia is MORE developed than USA. Saying it as a property owner in Newport and Perth. Had my chance to compare

WiFi that you use was created by Aussies

>That puts you at odds with the people that want to preserve identity/culture/nation etc
Only because those people try to force others who don't care about preserving their heritage to do so. I respect your right to preserve your heritage (personally I wish I had one myself) but that doesn't make it ok to try to control who other people have sex with. Hell, I'll even concede that all the race mixing propaganda needs to go. Just let whatever happens between the people happen naturally, is that so fucking hard?

australian cities are newer

Nation States; with walls.

and it wasn't until 20 years ago that australia had a freeway

The US being a superpower has everything to do with a large population and access to lots of natural resources. Also a relatively stable government along with people who are inherently adventurous and risk takers.

>not taking the religion redpill

There is no american race per say, but high admixture blacks are the closest thing to it.