Is it safe to come back yet? Is CTR gone?

Is it safe to come back yet? Is CTR gone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=evY3IEohqhE&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=eQwkVgl6eHw
youtube.com/watch?v=b2Lx0IkRhvY
youtube.com/watch?v=yX5dBzxKNOw
youtube.com/watch?v=1CYTcQUKTVY
youtube.com/watch?v=gpDbvlAI_A0
youtube.com/watch?v=7Tb4F9D1W_k
youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They've joined forces with the CIA and now they'll never stop shitting up the internet ever again.

No.

Sorry mate the shilling is up tenfold now.

shariablue will never leave

How much are the mods being paid? Cuck mod had no problem deleting our Pizzagate threads but he's totally ok with all the shitposting on here

They never leave Sup Forums is getting worse everyday. Sup Forums is the only board I browse now and even now it's getting destroyed by CTR shitposters and leftypol.

Yeah, welcome back join the fight to impeach Trump:

Let's impeach the most inept President in our history who makes James Buchanan look like a strongman.

THE TRUTH

Sam Harris-The Most Powerful Clown
>youtube.com/watch?v=evY3IEohqhE&spfreload=10

Bill Maher-WTF is going on?
>youtube.com/watch?v=eQwkVgl6eHw

Don Lemon Fact Checks Lies
>youtube.com/watch?v=b2Lx0IkRhvY

Ben Shapiro-Donald Trump is a Liar
>youtube.com/watch?v=yX5dBzxKNOw

INSPIRATION

Swastika Blowing Up
>youtube.com/watch?v=1CYTcQUKTVY

Do You Hear the People Sing (in 17 languages to piss off stormfags)
>youtube.com/watch?v=gpDbvlAI_A0

How Most Americans will feel when Trump is impeached
>youtube.com/watch?v=7Tb4F9D1W_k

It really feels like things are falling apart more and more. The mods are in on this

You mad queer? Your little safe space got violated?

youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U

It's all part of Hiro's plan. Moot chose him for a reason.

No, they're extremely active here and far more effective than they were during the campaign.

They're trying to tear us apart. Sage anti christian, atheist, libertarian, conservative, polgbt, pol related YouTuber/ social media threads.

They are trying to divide us, it's working. Don't let small differences between us, break us away from the ultimate goal of total control.

They have a $40 million budget now, and they're using it effectively

I freaking love this timeline. there are people unironically on Sup Forums right now trying to change the opinions of the stormweenies here but are incapable of simply linking a youtube video without making it clear that they dont know what theyre doing. thanks CTR

Hope so OP. This fucking site has been unusable for the past 3 days. I could tolerate CTR, but these new guys...Holy fuck.

CONTEMPLATING KLAYMEN
CLITTON KLATTON KLOGG
WE BEHOLD IT'S HOBORG
BIG ROBOT BIL IS ODD

Fucking kill yourself you literal cuck.

They *are* CTR. They just go by Shareblue now

I'm starting to think there are two mods behind all of this: ALTERNATIVE and RapeApe. ALTERNATIVE was one of modcat's friends and was trying to cover his tracks during his rampage on here. RapeApe is the one who got GamerGate banned because it hurt his feelings.

Nope.

We're still here. Watch yourself, white boy.

bumped