Deep Strawman

AAAAAA THE FUCKING DEEP STATE
Do you idiots just grab onto anything that sounds scary? Yeah the government is huge and we dont know much about it, but its been that way for a long time and it isnt going to magically change because Trump is president. He just leads it now.
>b-but every big globalist is against Trump
You dont even have any proof, you just assume that because "muh media adversity". For all you know the Koch bros regularly do coke off Donalds dick.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/06/09/AR2006060900891.html
cbsnews.com/news/shadow-government-news-to-congress/
foxbusiness.com/politics/2017/02/14/republican-lawmaker-pushes-to-abolish-income-taxes.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edwin_P._Wilson
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>British "people"

That image disturbs me greatly, and I just came from the webcomcis thread about furries partaking in watersports

Remember to sage and ignore bait threads.

I'd legit eat her farts before slobbering over her fetal alcohol face and breeding her like a blue balled stallion.

I'd bang her. Just put a bag over her face, simple as that.

>half irish half maise williams
Im sure you would make some beautiful mutant children

reminder: don't give bait threads (you)s
sage if you must reply, but ignore and move on

where can i find girls that look like that

Under the bridge.

>oh i dont like this thread it must be bait
the state is not going to become any less imposing just because you trust Trump and sage my threas

>b-but every big globalist is against Trump
>You dont even have any proof
Are you fucking blind?

show me some proof
if my enemys are against trump i want to know about it
as of now it seems like they are actually friends

Trump is president Trump is president Trump is president Trump is president Trump is president Trump is president Trump is president Trump is president Trump is president Trump is president Trump is president Trump is president Trump is president Trump is president Trump is president Trump is president Trump is president Trump is president

the deep state is refering to the IC specifiically this is where all these so called "leaks" and also rumors are coming from without any evidence

FBI confirmed this and Cia had to backtrack everything they said about russia

they have been fighting for the clintons before election night and they are now doing everything they can to overthrow him

we are living in a time where the CIA isnt submitting to the POTUS wtf?

thats literally a shadow government and is scary as fuck

so the CIA is the one leaking everything and they take money from bankers now. hmmmmm that seems pretty groundbreaking, could you substantiate that claim with some evidence?

THE IC WENT ROGUE!!!

every one of the so called "leaks" against trump were based on cia leads

washington times and cnn both have these as their sources multiple times

this includes things on bannon and pence and pissgate

its really not speculative at all

ayy lmao

they also had many occasions where they said russia hacked us

you can see the director of the cia on youtube on tv being interview

they have been disproven and now they have backtracked to saying they "influenced the elections"

instead of hacked

what ever the fuck that means

i have a panty fetish and this image triggers me

also what about those 2-3 boxes of hillary's emails that "got lost" when the fbi was forced to hand the investigation to the cia

she is kinda cute.

Open your fucking eyes then you massive retard.
Are you so stupid you can't fucking see when someone's pulling one over on you?
Do you just wait for someone else to point something out before you see it?
You certainly sound like you might have a brain but are you even using the damn thing?

Lol looks like the typical British hag they call women

is it not the job of the CIA to report corruption in the government if they find it? Thats part of the job of the CIA

Just the hourly pwning of Sup Forums

It's pathetic. I guess all the libertarians are truly gone.

The CIA is a rich boys club.
It was founded by billionaires because billionaires are the only people with the kind of connections needed for intel collection.

>this is a 10 in britain
JUST

They are not actually loyal to the USA.
They operate outside of US law.

What I see is a leading organization that is directly lying to its followers and a community of followers that is so devout that they would ignore evidence of corruption and turn on the mechanism of expospure. The CIA always makes sure the government isnt doing anything illegal. That is their job.

i just want to rest my face in the gap , i can't stop looking

just because they are outside of the law doesnt mean they arent "loyal"
they are still a branch of the government, put in place partly to monitor the rest of the government for illegal activity. Why do you think they are operating on outside interest? And why dont you think that about Trump?

>The CIA always makes sure the government isnt doing anything illegal. That is their job.
No it's not.
CIA's primary mission is to collect, analyze, evaluate, and disseminate foreign intelligence to assist the President and senior US government policymakers in making decisions relating to national security

Is this when n you faggots stack you shillbill NEETbux? When us hard working tax payers are going g to sleep? Fuck you.

ctr shill

sage

George Bush let it slip that there was a Shadow Government in place.

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/06/09/AR2006060900891.html

cbsnews.com/news/shadow-government-news-to-congress/

what is a shadow government exactly?

ad hom halfwit
mindless connie

Okay.

No, simpleton, YOU don't know much about it because YOU decided to take gender studies, african american studies, and other useless courses. Educate yourself or shut your gigantic ignorant mouth.

Because I know their history.
They killed JFK.
They train terrorists.
They create enemies for us to knock down and they work for the families that they like to hire and put in top positions.
Check out the Bush family. They are a great example of the CIA putting their own into positions of power.
Before Trump we haven't had a legitimate election since JFK.

He's probably right.
You're being extremely thick-headed.

so who watches the pres to make sure shit isnt fucked? and when that person speaks up are they automatically an agent of the deep state or the globalists?

>(((Deep State)))

"A century ago in the U.S., government at all levels took up about 8 percent of the economy. Now it takes up about 40 percent. It regulates everything from the size of beverage containers to what questions must not be asked in job interviews."

>foxbusiness.com/politics/2017/02/14/republican-lawmaker-pushes-to-abolish-income-taxes.html

Good direction so far.

Any1 know y people r so willing these days to be ur sex slave? Seems so odd. Or were ppl always like this & i just nvr noticed?

I'd bang that till the sun don't shine.

You faggots are about to get fucked.

The press is controlled by the CIA.
They have their own people, their family members, working for them.
The CIA is a rich kids club.
The free media in the USA is a well tailored lie.

FUPA
U
P
A

Godlman Sachs - 100% (yes it's not a mistake, ONE HUNDRED) of campaign donations went to Clinton

MSM - Over 90% of campaign donations went to Clinton

Koch Industries - no donations to either Clinton or Trump

(Federal) Government Employees - Over 90% of campaign donations went to Clinton

/Thread

HEY, CTR, WHATCHA DOIN'?

how do you know that its not
They put Trump in office
Im a lit and physics major and I take poly sci
I've read all of the foundations of geopolitics and i think its very fishy that suddenly russia likes our govt
some real globalist shit
yet pol thinks trump is anti globalist based on a few loose assumptions and alex jones rants

Intelligence is hardly the military that we need to fight them.
The boys who actually do the heavy lifting are with us.

FETAL
E
T
A
L

The bottom half of this photo is fake.

>the press is controlled by the CIA
prove it

why would you allow this photo to be taken

>where can i find girls that look like that

>be on vacation in bongland
>see Arya Stark gliding down the sidewalk
>like a graceful penguin with gout
>follow her for a block
>working up courage
>gently touch her shoulder
“H-hello, I’m user. Y-you’re the prettiest girl I’ve seen all day! W-would you join me for dinner?”
>she spins around nearly smashing me in the balls with an Abercrombie bag
>stares intently for a few moments
>then breaks into a grin that looks like she could eat an apple through a chain link fence
“YEH ORLRITE! FAK IT, WHY NOT? I CUD DO WIV SOME FREE GRUB ANNA LITTLE OF THE OL IN OUT!”
>quickly grab her hand and go into the first restaurant I see that has tablecloths
“FAKKIN ELL! POSH ERE INNIT? GLAD I PUT SUM KNICKERS ON!
>she lets out a little giggle that sounds like a horse with it’s leg caught in a wood chipper
>head waiter gives me the stinkeye but leads us to a table
>Arya cocks her head and squints at the menu
“ERE NOW, WATS THIS SHITE? IT’S ORL IN FAKKIN FRENCH! OI CARNT READ THIS, I’LL END UP GETTIN A PLATE OF FAKKIN SNAILS WUNNOI?!?”
>look at the menu. It’s in English, just a fancy script
>she shoves her menu at the waiter
“I WONT PIE AND MASH DUNNOI. PLENTY OF LIKKER ON THA MASH, GUV!”
“I’m sorry, madam, we don-“
“I SED FAKKIN PIE AND MASH M8! AND A PINTA LARGER FOR ME EDACHE!”
>he slinks away without even taking my order
>Arya pulls a pack of Mayfairs from her cleavage and sparks up, ashing in the bread basket
>starts rubbing at her crotch
>brings her fingers up and licks them then cackles
“JOLLY FAKKIN ELL, IT’S ME TIME! OI LUV GITTIN SHAGGED ONNA RAG! GUNNA AVE US A RED WEDDIN INNA LOO, AIN’T WE?”
>look over my shoulder and franticly signal the waiter for the check
>turn around
>Arya is slumped over the table
>raped to death by Pakis

mfw

>British people are all ug--

-ly

Because they wanted Hillary.
They groomed her for it.
When her and Bill were selling coke back in arkansas they were working for the CIA.
It's obvious now how they feel about him. They started really slipping after he won. Known CIA assets being overused.

Not all of them surely but they do have fucked up teeth and sleep walk a lot

You just had to ruin it, didn't you.

i would lick on maisie's cunny

they all look like aliens except for bottom right who looks like a squashed pie

They look like Greys. Real British people are odd.

All have the top 50% of their face stretched horizontally, and the bottom fifty percent compressed horizontally. Then each feature moved roughly 10% out of normal location.

Incest is a hell of a drug, Britbongs, you should have maybe taken it easy.

The Bogdanoffs

Look at their families.
How am I supposed to prove something that makes the press look bad anyway?
They don't go pointing out the bad shit they do.
They don't really investigate anything the CIA does though.
Apparently the CIA is above oversight.

are anglos part extraterrestrial?

How's the weather in Arkanglesk Yuri? Or do they not let you out of your Soviet-Era bunker that often?

Isnt it entirely possible that Trump is friends with other billionaires who want government control to be taken away so they can do whatever they want? I mean these people are so rich now that without regulation they could actually overthrow democracy

Prove it pls

Bottom left is legit qt

Fuck off Leaf.

Don't even bother with him.

If he refuses to accept the obvious, then that's his problem.

does sage even still work? i remember a few years ago all it allowed was a reply without bumping

>HYPERTELORISM
>Y
>P
>E
>R
>T
>E
>L
>O
>R
>I
>S
>M

what has the CIA done thats illegal? Dude they are trying to keep things relatively balanced

Less government is something most people agree is good.

Not saying anything doesn't help.
There are others reading.

Do you really want to get into that?
The list is very long.
Bay of Pigs wasn't authorized.

>when tha dab 2 potent

>what has the CIA done thats illegal?

You serious?

>Dude they are trying to keep things relatively balanced

What do you mean balanced?

why? are scared or something? without a certain amount of government capitalism gives way to something else
whats the word for a business that controls the government?

AAAAAAAA
You are a faggot kys

>more government helps curb corruption

No.

Anderson Cooper, one of many such cases.

by balanced I mean even
without enough adversity a company becomes corrupt
if a company is left unrestricted for a certain amount of time it will develop into something monopolistic and controlling every time.
also, balanced as in good, not corrupt. if the CIA sees illegal activity in the govt. they should expose it.
post the list

We know who these globalist fuckers are, we know where they live, we know which companies are ran by (((them))) and we're ready to mow down all the libcucks and shitskins that stand in the way of justice.

a fair amount of government does curb corruption
capitalism is like a game and govt is like the ref. if you take away the refs power to penalize, the game will devolve into lawless chaos.
what?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edwin_P._Wilson
Weapons smuggling
Also:
Operation MK-ULTRA
Operation CHAOS
Watergate

and in regards to the media see:
Operation MOCKINGBIRD

There's more but you completely trust the faggots in the CIA so you'll just say they're lies.

fucking enlighten me
also how did you learn this? how can you be so sure?
i think if these people were as rich and powerful as we thought it would be easy for them to stay hidden and even point you in the wrong direction

whats the operation that the cia was going to kill us citizens and blame it on cuba

it was during the cold war with castro

they ended up not doing it but they went very deep into planning and it was all ready

this has all been declassified so dont pull that conspir theory bs

the CIA did some illegal shit back in the day
but not recently, that we know of anyway
meanwhile they are exposing something that is actually illegal, and possibly very fucked, and you are lashing out at them for it

>capitalism is like a game and govt is like the ref

You're under the assumption that the government itself is incapable of corruption.