Admit it

Admit it.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/opinions/admit-it-trump-is-unfit-to-serve/2017/02/15/467d0bbe-f3be-11e6-8d72-263470bf0401_story.html?hpid=hp_no-name_opinion-card-e:homepage/story
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>DUDE JEDI MIND TRICKS LMAO
>YOU WILL STOP SUPPORTING TRUMP

Who ever the fuck does the screening for presidential candidates would have already determined that, but clearly he's POTUS now.

So they say. I haven't seen any evidence of that other than a ceremony and a parade.

There's more to being king than a shiny crown.

Trump is unfit for soft serve

i rest my case

>(((opinion writer)))

That someone who wrote an op-ed for the Washington Post is an op-ed writer for the Washington Post?

This is a CTR shill thread paid for by the Democratic party

most definitely unfit

Nice me.me friend. Can I copy it?

>Wow the press and IC are sabotaging Trump
>Trumps administration is in chaos he is not fit to serve!
These people make me sick and I fear for the future of our republic

>Being this desperate while your political party is dying.
Sage and ignore bait threads.

Stay mad fish breath.

no pls delet

Yup.

WaPo posts any bullshit headline that targets Trump

DRUMPF BTFO
POKEMON GO TO THE IMPEACHMENT IMINENT LOLOLOLOL #HOLOCAUST REMEMBRANCE

What does that have to do with anything?

see

Already surpassing the likes of Quayle and Bush jr. Today's conf with kike overseer confirmed his retardeness at answering straight simple questions.

Again, what does that have to do with the editorial?

Yeah sure whatever, too bad he's the duly elected president and there's not a god damn thing you (especially you, foreign scum) can do about it.

I haven't seen any evidence of you not being a cuck.

I don't how how to link everything together like I did, any better. You're simply retarded

I haven't seen a single argument about the content of the editorial, just a bunch of ad hominems and some unrelated nonsense.

CTR please leave

Must not be and you will do what the fuck you are told. Liberals are submissive. . They prefer bottom so they can put out less effort and someone else do all the work.

link me to it, since OP is a faggot

washingtonpost.com/opinions/admit-it-trump-is-unfit-to-serve/2017/02/15/467d0bbe-f3be-11e6-8d72-263470bf0401_story.html?hpid=hp_no-name_opinion-card-e:homepage/story

>Delet ur presidency.
>pls ;_;

/sage

*Speculation*
Trump brings Flynn (Democrat) under his wing, Trump knows Flynn knows something, Deepstate is fooled by Trump bringing him in, Trump gets deepstate outted by Flynn. Trump asks for resignation due to legal and trust issues. Media has a hayday going after Flynn and "troublesome Trump". Deepstate wages war on Trump because Trump wants to "Drain the Swamp", this includes a psy-op by bringing in the opposition onto his team.

*Bullshit*
WaPo editor backs statements up with McCain and Grahem references who are opposed to Trump. WaPo editor brings up Sessions (Democrat opposition) bringing up the Russian narrative again. WaPo editor diverts from illegal deep state leaks exposing Flynn.

Meanwhile, Trump wants Snowden who was revealed not to be a Russian spy

WaPo throws a wild one with "chaos" and subjective attack at Trumps Twitter transparency.

MSM is nothing but opposition to Trump, exposing and bringing down their propaganda basis. Has been since he was running for President and will continue as long as he is President

I'm happy my post made it in your screenshot, Shadilay