Who else from based texas?

who else from based texas?

Other urls found in this thread:

actionnewsjax.com/news/florida-man-arrested-for-reportedly-tossing-gator-into-wendys/67797998
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>based

give me a break, most of the higher ups there are libs.

steers & queers

That mexican state looks so big

From Chicago, went to school in Ohio, now in Houston. Houston is solid but fuck the summer here is brutal. Beats a "typical" winter, but jeez.

Also - tax laws here are the shit and the property value in texas is great in a lot of spots. Texas is def a place to go if you want to save and make money.

Southlake here, enjoying my little white paradise in a sea of brown.

Not born there, but I grew up there from K to 9th grade. I first lived in a shithole town called Madisonville, then Huntsville, which was pretty cool.

What's funny is that you hear so many ANTIFAs and SJWs talk about how "non-white history" and the Holocaust aren't taught in schools, but this was a conservative-as-fuck area, and we learned all the white guilt/6 gorillion crap before third grade, and this was the 90s.

If they aren't teaching that stuff in Oregon or California or wherever these losers are from, it really says something about the hypocrisy of 'progressive' states.

You have to go back, carpetbagger.

Houstonfag here

Texas is open for business, it's a big part of our state. Freedom of movement is good for that.

Yeah, I hear the tax laws are pretty sweet. Once my inheritance comes through I'm thinking of moving back to Texas and Houston is an area I've considered.

How's the real estate market for sellers?

central texas reporting in 254
sup leaf?

East Texas country hillbilly, no teef havin, Bible grippin, gun totin, truck drivin, nigger hatin, fag beatin, corn whiskey drinkin, red pill takin, reporting in.
Not really. I have all my teeth

I went to octoberfest over in southlake. That place was fucking nice!

Also mid-cities fag soon to be Austin libshit.

956 here.

You'd think that inna place full of gangbangers you could find ONE decent drug dealer. All I want is a regi goddamit!

>texas
>based

As far as reality is concerned, that place is practically a Mexico outpost.

>Southlake

Carrolton here, surrounded by niggers and mexicans.

God damn I hate this city, and the whole state desu. Nothing but stupid pissy brown shitskins everywhere you look. White people have no place here.

Once I'm done with school, I'm off to the northwest!

956 here too. Pass on the grass, I'm sure it was smuggled across the border in a beaners asshole

I went there last week for a business trip.

Everyone there seemed so friendly and happy to meet new people.

If I wave at people where I live, I get dirty looks :(

t. Central Floridian

nice fucking meme

even as a leaf I know better than that. lurk more faggot

Davey Crocket wasn't from Texas but he died protecting this Mexican outpost. Watch your mouth

lol i'm from the 956. Yeah man, a lot of the shit we got was low to mid. I've seen faggots lace that shit with downers to increase potency.

Austin reporting in. Pls kill me senpai

actionnewsjax.com/news/florida-man-arrested-for-reportedly-tossing-gator-into-wendys/67797998

Beaumont reporting in. This city is full of niggers.

Nobody fucking laces weed. That costs money you dumbass, no weed dealers are in the business to give free away free 'downer' drugs.

Not from here but lived on the coast for ten years and I'm sick to death of tacos and fat Mexicans believe me

im am from a town where the most recent public lynching took place.

i hate the blacks around here. they aren't as bad in cities, until you get to chicago and detroit tier niggervilles. in medium sized towns they are ignorant and shitty, but think they deserve to be treated like first class citizens.

but we have some country cowboy blacks who are alright

Dont knock it until you croc it

Save the cash and do a trip to Colorado or learn to grow. Lived in 956 before having a green thumb is best

No you fucking retard. I meant the PEOPLE WHO BOUGHT THE WEED. God damn, go suck mohammads dick, stupid gook.

Austin here. Moving to hutto soon.

I've met some based midnight cowboys in my life

corpus represent

>From Texas
>Love Our History
>Love Our Oil
>Love Our Guns
>Love the Alamo
>Love the Girls
>Love Our Culture
>Love the People
>Love Our Governor and Senators
>Something Changes
>People Not as Friendly
>Hear More and More Spanish
>Starting to Encounter SJWs
>2nd Highest Illegal Immigrant Population
>2nd Highest Anchor Baby Population
>Mexicans Have an Average of 4-5 Kids per Family at Minimum
>All Jobs Requiring Experience
>Very Little Opportunity for Entry Level Workers
>50%+ of Construction/Remodeling Business Hiring Illegals
>Oil Companies Hiring Illegals
>Realize that Texas is Lost Forever
>Time to Move to Alaska or Some Shit in the Future

Fuck off purple state. Texas isn't tough anymore, no one is falling for that meme. You have a lot of work to do to redeem yourself.

Based New Hampshire > Texas

Oh and fuck off, we're full.

>thinking the northwest is any better
there are a fuckton of mexicans in oregon and washington

>knowledge of illegal immigrant numbers
If you can count them, why aren't you throwing them back? Or are you... just guessing based on advanced statistics like a blue-pulled babby?

Yee

>not living in college station

>no whataburger or H-E-B reference

Austin here, I probably won't kill you but I'll rob you if you want.

just H-E-B

How welcome would I be in Texas as a native German? What cities should I avoid, and where would be the best place to get a country experience there?

Texas nationalist here

I'm from mansfield TX, we were the last city in the country to let the niggers in our white schools. And on the night they forced us, we hung a black dude. Our school district forces blacks and other minorities into other schools through fucked up zoning methods. I love it

Central Texas was settled by Germans. New Braunfels, Fredricksburg, Gruene, etc. Wurst sausage is one of the main kinds of Texas barbecue, too.

I speak a little German bc of my dad, and I know that there are actually a few towns in Central Texas that speak German (google texan german), such as Fredericksburg, Kerrville, and New Braunfels. Avoid Houston, place is a shitter, and for a country experience just go literally anywhere in central Texas that isn't a city, like the "Hill Country." So short answer: yeah.

Done

When I was in high school we had a german exchange student and literally everybody loved him because he was exotic.

I miss College Station so much. Class of 08

thanks senpai

Have you been back? It has changed so much. Kyle Field is huge now and there's a ton of development, like there building a bunch of towers and shit on University, in addition to one of these like (((mixed use))) apartment complex. Shit is cash.

Yeah, they have been building a few of those Austin-style euroblock condos down on University, haven't they? (I go down there once every few months.)

Also, TX-6 is still getting exit ramps rebuilt for urban/one-way frontage roads.

Was his name Franz? We had an exchange student in our German class named Franz.

I don't remember what it was but I don't think it was Franz.

did he have long curly red hair? Was he tall? Ours had long curly red hair and was very tall

214 reporting in.

Born in Germany, raised here. I'm the perfect nog killing machine.

Native Texan born and raised. I hate this state so much. I want to leave badly and I'm making preparations. I have some options thanks to my vocation. But living in any other state, I'm guaranteed to make slightly less money. But at least I'll be alive to appreciate my wealth since driving on the roads in Texas is fucking terrifying and surely will be the end of me if I continue.

Those who stay, you can keep your no state income tax and limitless strip malls and 30-year-old highway construction.

b-b-but I like strip malls ... you get fresh air and a variety of shopping options

He was tall and I think he had curly hair but I remember it as blonde.

did he wear it in a ponytail, because it was so long?

I don't particularly dislike strip malls in and of themselves, but a strip mall every two blocks.. For 100 miles straight.. wears down on the soul after long enough.

>44% white
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nah I know it was pretty short.

what was kek getting at here?

oh, then you didn't get our Franz. He was cool though

my german is still shit though

He's telling us to clean Texas of Muslims and blacks.

Redpilled Mexicans can stay if they're legal.

little south of houston here

Hola, que pasó?

having fun posting in a data acquisition thread by the rogue IC, Sup Forums? this is prep for meme war 2.0. this is about to get real, real quick, protect yourselves, you idiots.

>Be me
>Live in least based city in Austin
>People wont shut the fuck up about Willie Nelson

Kill me.

Fuck. I'm retarded and said Austin instead of Texas.

Kill me.

Born and raised in Carrollton here. I always said that Carrollton is the melting pot of north Texas

Templefag here.

Coming for that booty, user.