God damn it...

God damn it. One of you religious faggots get in here and explain why I shouldn't want to punch Paul in his lying Jew kike face?

Please? I mean, I'm only half joking. I need help. Paul has me all confused.

Oh, uh...also the Politics of Paul...we should talk about that, too.

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/romans/8-29.htm
biblehub.com/matthew/12-48.htm
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Corinthians 13
questioningpaul.com/Questioning_Paul-Apostle_or_False_Prophet-00-The_Truth_About_Paul.Paul
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke 10:25-37
youtube.com/watch?v=9L7mZH2u3Qc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUNNXecb6nA
biblehub.com/genesis/49-17.htm
biblehub.com/genesis/49-16.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=AUvw_Wk_KB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>shows up in a vision

OP, OP, why do you persecute him?

Trying to persecute a dead man is akin to persecuting PewdiePie for being the second coming of Hitler.

>its what the jews want

you don't need to agree with every part of the bible dude

What's wrong with Paul?

Elaborate

He's fuckin' lies all over the place.

I think this is supposed to be a Pauline joke, but I can not see Asian souls.

I'm saying I have a sneaking suspicion that Paul was one of those Jews, though...

That sounds communist. Therefore Jewish.

Paul spread Christianity in Rome. Constantine became Christian and helped motivate him to basically expand Rome into Persian territory and smashed tons of hot jailbait after he conquered the, Without the influence of Christ, Constantine would have been cucked after spending so much time with British and the other nordcucks.

Let's hear some lies friendo

Certain texts were clearly interpolated in Paul's name, these have been identified.

Saul of Tarsus.

Paul is his cosplay name.

Pretty sure all the jews got kicked out of Guatemala.

Listen, I'm not saying Paul didn't help spread Christianity, I'm asking if Paul himself was a really, really, really shady character and almost that he should be ignored altogether.

Hold on a sec. I have to get my notes.

ApostleCon?

Hmmm

paul was the christian prototype of the hadith spewing idiots that tipped islam from the point of being 30% more backwards, violent and misogynistic than your standard abrahamic religion to dysfunctionally fucked beyond redemption

I mean, just start with Romans 3:7. If I remember correct, Romans is confirmed as authentic Paul.

he created Christianity, reason enough to dislike

I'd rather not get into that argument. You can believe what you want to believe. I created this thread to discuss Paul. Thanks.

I'm Mike Wolfe, and I'm Frank Fritz, and we're pickers. We travel the backroads of America, looking for rusty gold. We're looking for amazing things buried in people's garages and barns. What most people see as junk, we see as dollar signs. We'll buy ANYTHING we think we can make a buck on. Each item we pick has a history all it's own. And the people we meet, well, they're a breed all their own. We make a living telling the history of America. One piece at a time.

Atheist cope. Most wars were agnostic and an attempt to expand an empire. If anything, religion often spared people from getting brutally murdered. Retard.

I'm saying that as a Jew, he really caused a lot of suffering for us.

Why are you still a Jew?

Because I converted into it. I chose to be Jewish because its beautiful and engaging.

You...converted...into it? From Christianity?

Did you have no one to talk to? Did you have no priest or pastor or preacher to confide in? No other member of any Church?

I only ask because the only reason I could see anyone converting to Judaism is because you had no one to talk to. And did not understand themselves. And have no idea what they've done.

All my friends are Catholic, talked to some priests about it, even talked to a Muslim Iman about it, it was the right choice for me. Not everyone fits in the same shoes, I found my size of shoe to be Judiasm, it's a hard process, a year of studying, learning a different language, and even being convinced by the rabbi not to do it, but once it's done the community acts like you were there all along and never treat you like a convert, which is nice. People choose which ways the want to relate to God spiritually and for me Judiasm was about action and law and mindfulness above faith and promises after death. Hope my explanation was clear enough

oh and I stopped believing in Jesus, the stories are very historically inaacurate and he fulfilled zero of what the Messiah is supposed to do, I believed in God but I couldn't feel comfortable worshiping a human that walked and pissed and ate and shat just like me, that's not God, God is above our understanding, at least he is for me, but whatever works for you, as long as you're living mindfully of God, whether it's christian, Jewish, Muslim, is fine with me.

>Paul
>lying Jew kike
Shut the fuck up you retarded piece of shit.

The Apostle Paul is the best. Strongly approved of by renowned anti-semite Martin Luther, St. Paul has did more to cleanse the early Christian community of Jewish influence than anyone else. It was Paul who fought against circumcision. It was Paul who chastised Peter and James in Galatians for having a special little Jewish clique in the Church. It was Paul that smashed the legalism of Pharisaical Judaism so thoroughly because he knew the system well.

St. Paul's conversion was a wonderful thing for all Christians because he was the intellectual muscle that Christ's band of fishermen and shepherds badly needed to reach the Gentiles. We are all blessed by the conversion that happened on the road to Damascus. Praise God!

Paul was a good salesman he marketed Christianity to gentiles by taking out all of the hard stuff

>look at me larping and cutting my dick because I want to show how awesome I am at being righteous

The one who took away all the hard stuff is Christ. If you want to do the hard stuff fuck off and be an orthodox Jew. You'll still end up in Hell, you stupid cunt.

>I'm saying that as a Jew, he really caused a lot of suffering for us.
As well he should have. Because you deserve it. He was once among you shits persecuting Christ. But then it became clear to him and he dealt a mighty blow against you satanic vipers. I always say special prayers of thanks to God for giving us St. Stephen and St. Paul who both BTFO of you so well.

Jews don't believe in Hell, the "hard stuff" is what makes it so rewarding, you actually have to work for God and worship him with your actions and as you lie down for sleep and get up in the morning you are always mindful. Without the mitzvot you have an empty shell of a religion, where anyone can be a part of the club and get rewarded just for 'believing' as I said earlier if belief works for you that's fine, but it isn't enough for me.

I mean, listen, if you went through all that to become a Jew, I'm not going to have a long discussion about it. I think you're wrong and you made an extremely obtuse mistake but, hey, I'm obviously not going to change your mind from behind my little keyboard.

and I'll say a prayer for you to wish you a long and happy life, even a Jew like me can follow the words of Christ better than you.

>choosing to be Jewish

Dude. I'm asking to have an honest conversation about it.

it's hard to make a mistake given a year long process of discouragement, I wanted it.

there's pros and cons, mostly pros, I get free food a lot now

Sometimes the things you want aren't the things you need.

>it's hard to make a mistake given a year long process of discouragement, I wanted it.

Wanting something doesn't make that something true.

Paul is full of shit. He was possessed and died of epilepsy. He turned christianity into an egotistical dominating movement. All Pauline christianity needs to be purged. Study Gnosticism and Kundalini

>Jews don't believe in Hell
Neither do atheists, but they still end up there.

>so rewarding
Going to be honest with you. It's not a choose your own adventure situation here. The reward for what you're doing is going to be damnation. Please repent.

>anyone can be part of the club
That's not true. Membership of the club is entirely of God's discretion.

Paul writes against you for good reason. He calls your works filthy rags. You are not helping your salvation, and by putting your faith in your works you are wrapping yourself more and more with satan's chains.

>Dude. I'm asking to have an honest conversation about it.
And I was honest with you.

but what makes anything true? Is any of this religion stuff true, or is it fairy tales? I believe in what my mind and soul was telling me was right, and despite all the discouragement and loneliness in converting I was drawn to it by God, and now I'm much happier than before, and a much better person, becuase I found what's right for me

>but what makes anything true?
God's will.

there is no basis for anything you said, you claim a man Paul said these things to you when God gave the Torah to every single Jew at Sinai, I believe in God more than the man Paul, which is something that you do not seem to do.

Seriously? Paul is the example of an enemy converting.

>Ancient Rome prosecutes Christians? Next thing they know it they are praising Jesus.
>Communist Russia kills Christians? Next thing we know it they are one of the main majority Christian nations.

Paul and people/nations that resemble Saul to Paul transition is similar to getting redpilled and becoming an advocate of redpilling.

one book says it's one thing, another says it's another thing. We all have to choose our definition of true, and respect the fact that others may not follow the same path, can you respect that?

This is what I mean when I said Paul turned Christianity into an egotistical movement.

This man is so far away from god its astonishing

This. There's no zealot like a convert.

Listen, user, relax. I'm not telling you not to be a happy person. Go and be happy for all I care.

All I'm saying is that it's like you went back in time.

you're right, it's sad how far away from God this user is, he tries to put the weight of the words of Paul againts the word of God and acts as if that's even close to an argument.

Whoa, easy tiger. Don't get all Gnosis Kundalini boy here. I mean, Christ never once talked about "mystery" and "secret" and "hidden" knowledge. That was Paul.

By a zealot you mean self proclaimed apostle who never met christ? There were 4 conditions in order to be an apostle and Paul meets none of them. Not to mention Christ praises a church in Revelations for the rejection of a false apostle. I wonder who that could be

As moses raised the brazen serpent so must the son of man be risen up

no, I just went from AD to CE

>other user likes being a member of a special chosen people and doing works of the law for credit from God to make himself feel special
>Somehow I'm the egotist because I remind him that God is the one who does the saving.

It's like Luther said
>Arrogance cannot be avoided or true hope be present unless the judgment of condemnation is feared in every work.

Mathew 5

17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.

One step backwards or forward doesn't change a thing
But hey, anything to let that little beacon of hope

>There were 4 conditions in order to be an apostle and Paul meets none of them
Citation needed. What are these conditions? And if so, how did these books where he introduces himself as an apostle get into the biblical canon?

The question is is it better to build the house on a sandy foundation or on the rock? That's what I'm asking with Paul. Yes, you built the house. Great...but what's your foundation...

Fuck off, Satan.

That's laughable.

saved from what? from hateful people like you? My religion teaches that we need to make the world a better place instead of banking on someone saving us and giving us a free pass for fucking things up, that's the will of God, he gave us brains to use and morality to govern, there's a reason that it was God himself that told us to do the mitzvot, he told us to keep shabbat, he told us to cover our heads, and you think God's word is nullified because Paul says something different?

Savage.

And history backs you up.

Savage.

Are you telling jesus to fuck off?
I am quoting John 3:14

Quit reading Paul and start reading Jesus heathen

>taking a single verse out of context
>the rest of the chapter is Paul chiding heresy of those who willingly do evil in attempt to "glorify God"
Well, I think you need to start my making sure you see the whole of the man, and not the strawman, man

>instead of banking
You chose the wrong word, akh

And none of that contradicts Paul, or Isaiah, or me for that matter.
>What then? Are we Jews[a] any better off?[b] No, not at all. For we have already charged that all, both Jews and Greeks, are under sin, 10 as it is written:

“None is righteous, no, not one;
11 no one understands;
no one seeks for God.
12 All have turned aside; together they have become worthless;
no one does good,
not even one.”
13 “Their throat is an open grave;
they use their tongues to deceive.”
“The venom of asps is under their lips.”
14 “Their mouth is full of curses and bitterness.”
15 “Their feet are swift to shed blood;
16 in their paths are ruin and misery,
17 and the way of peace they have not known.”
18 “There is no fear of God before their eyes.”
19 Now we know that whatever the law says it speaks to those who are under the law, so that every mouth may be stopped, and the whole world may be held accountable to God. 20 For by works of the law no human being[c] will be justified in his sight, since through the law comes knowledge of sin.

I was hoping someone would catch it ;)

You gotta trust God that he knows how to hire good people, OP.

sin is an act, not a state, the biblical word for sin is structured that way, that sin is an isolated event, literally translates to "missing the mark"

Jesus explained the true meaning of the torah and scriptures
You clearly didn't study this through and from one perspective

Nigga are you quoting Paul over Jesus.

Jesus said to follow Torah, he never wanted to replace it, just reform the way it was practiced, it was Paul who wanted to replace it.

>somebody explain this to me

biblehub.com/romans/8-29.htm For "whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren."

Called his flock mother sister brother, but not father.

biblehub.com/matthew/12-48.htm
But He replied to the one who told Him, "Who is My mother and who are My brothers?"

The negating of fall of man the firstborn of the new human template. to negate the fall of man.

What is love?

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Corinthians 13

If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[b] but do not have love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."

>saved from what?
God's just wrath.

>My religion teaches that we need to make the world a better place

And that you even think that is close to what you do is the foulest of arrogant blasphemies. You do not make the world a better place. You cannot make the world a better place. The only thing you bring to God is sin and in your pride you fail to even have the contrition which you ought to. The liturgy petitions God to have mercy on us, and that is because we are entirely at His mercy. The Psalmist writes "If you, Lord, kept a record of sins, Lord, who could stand?" The Psalmist writes " we are completely dependent on God's forgiveness because we do earn his favor. Instead we invariably deserve his wrath. But in His mercy he forgives. This is always nothing of our doing but entirely His doing.

I am confused but my knowledge is so weak. Are you a Muslim or something?

They say we don't follow The Bible because Jesus said to follow the Torah but I was taught that Jesus fulfilled it, created a New Covenant with God and therefore the Jewish laws were made null and void, i.e. Christians don't need to follow the old laws but what Jesus was sent to teach us?

If you are saying Paul lied to us then can you still be a Christian and not trust in the writings of Paul? I am wondering what your faith is.

Paul is what translated the cultural lifestyle/beliefs of basically Islam (relatively) to something more than tolerable to the liberal cuck western civilization. Without Paul there can be no global jump from Israel to the Roman Empire

He was still just a man though and the corrupt church is as much to blame as the jews

>2017
>not reading rich mullins

If your sense of historiography requires you to describe the ancient world in phrases like "liberal cuck" that didn't exist as recently as 5 years ago, I feel kind of bad for you.

But I guess you could polish that turd into something along the lines of :Paul was useful to God because he was able to create something that the Hellenistic world would consider coherent enough to study"

Paul made up many things, I am Jewish because I do not believe that Jesus was the Messiah. There are some groups that follow Jewish law and believe that Jesus was the Messiah but they aren't recognized by mainstream judaism. There is no evidence for me to believe Jesus was the Messiah because according to the prophets he would have had to do many things that he did not do, and God would have given every Jew the realization that the Messiah had arrived, there's no doubt when it comes to the real Messiah, Jesus wasnt it for us.

Jesus preached mostly to Jews who were circumcised and knew the law of Moses. Paul preached to Greeks and non-Jews, who were far outside the cultural and moral tradition of the Jews.

At the foundation what both taught is the necessity to go beyond "law" for salvation: specifically it is through Christ that we are saved, not merely through law. Christ taught this, "I am the way the truth and the life. No one comes to the father but by me." Paul also preached Christ.

Jesus also famously gave the commandments (paraphrased) "love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your mind, and all your soul. And love your neighbor as yourself." This establishes that the law is one which transcends mere tradition, and takes on a personal dimension which requires us to change not just our works but also our heart.

No one is going to rebuild your shitey temple
Just accept jesus for fucks sake

Its ok user. Christians worship Paul over Christ anyways so it really doesn't matter

He cannot accept Jesus. He wants to earn his own salvation. He can't, but he wants to. And that desire itself is a rejection of Christ. Many such cases. Sad.

lol Australia, always love your bluntness.

Anyway I wish I could become a Jew for all the sweet benefits but just love Jesus too much, love his words and how they have given me peace and made me a better healer, I am a Physician Assistant on a long shift so decided to pop into Sup Forums.

we probably won't ever rebuild it, I accept it, but it wasn't shitty, it looked pretty dope from what history tells us.

It's scary that some of the people on Sup Forums actually have normal jobs.

I sometimes wonder if I know anyone irl that shitposts on here.

there's no salvation, don't be evil and do what you were commanded and it'll be Gucci, there's nothing to save us from.

I wish you would rebuild it so the world can end. Isn't that the prophesy or something?

I like being Jewish, not gonna lie, there's some great benefits, but rejoice in your Christ user, I'm glad you have him.

Saul (meaning "question him") aka Paulos was a sharloton.

questioningpaul.com/Questioning_Paul-Apostle_or_False_Prophet-00-The_Truth_About_Paul.Paul

no, it's the beginning of a new world, without war and hate and conflict....so basically no muslims

I know we all claim to hate our civilization but its essentially good. If we are going to call ourselves cucks then may as well join the Muslims. As Christians we are in the culture but not from it. We should be doing more to show people the glory of God through witnessing but that doesn't mean with God we can't be saved.

We can save this fallen culture if God wills it.

>there's no salvation
And now the veil drops and we see that the yarmulka is just another variant of the fedora.

What is the messiah that you wait for? What will he do? Military conquest? Have you had any prophets in the last 2000 years since the temple was destroyed by the Romans?

Genuinely curious. Most "Jews" I know are atheists and seem disinterested in discussing the religion.

What will the world look like after

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke 10:25-37

Ideal of christianity. love god love your neighbourgh as yourself fullfilling the love of god.

What is his purpose? as a blueprint ushering in the reclamation from the fall of man. No more racial division, one singular species on earth after the judgement. Motivation: enter the cosmos under them.

youtube.com/watch?v=9L7mZH2u3Qc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUNNXecb6nA

Dan awaiting to be judged/to judge. The tribe of judges. Denmark = Danmark = field/resting place of dan. Meaning literally judgement. Leader of the northern triad of the house of god.

biblehub.com/genesis/49-17.htm
Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path, that biteth the horse heels, so that his rider shall fall backward.

Dan leaves a trail for the other tribes, calling everything related to them dan. Danites, danube, scanDINavia, dane law in britain, many such things. Northern congregation of the house of god, under dan is naphtali and asher, sweden and norway, organized in a triad in the past. You've met. The jews were supplanted by jacob/esau parable. And do not follow jesus, but ordained even that early. Fell to paganism (viking era) reconstituted.

biblehub.com/genesis/49-16.htm
Dan shall judge his people, as one of the tribes of Israel.

"When he saw that a resting place was good And that the land was pleasant, He bowed his shoulder to bear burdens, And became a slave at forced labor." (for god). youtube.com/watch?v=AUvw_Wk_KB4

This is what the muslims were after in their caliphates. The frankish king who fended them off in the west was of this lineage. They never got so far in their conquests.

I'm talking about salvation from some boogy man evil that the Greeks created, the devil isn't even a character in Torah, it's just some Greek mythos thrown into Christianity by Paul. the closest thing we get to the devil is in the book of Job "Hasatan" which kinda translates to "the stumbler" who's just an angel that's kinda a dick

Massive contingent of not only dan naphtail and asher but the rest of the tribes in the US and other places. And also europe. Now you finally know why the synagoguge of satan wants to eradicate these lineages.

From after that things become very transparent to our current political situation.

athiest Jews are cancer, the Messiah will be the guy who's going to fix the world, make it a paradise, cure death, cure all ailments in the world and everyone is supposed to be happy, Jews and non-jews will all get along. Sounds great but hasn't happened yet and Jews are really wanting it, this is what Jesus was supposed to do and it's because he didn't do this (and that his Messiahness wasn't revealed to all Jews) that we don't believe in him.

Esau are the edomite jews who sold their birthright to us, and god knew it from the beginning their betrayal. Jacob and esau parable which is cain and abel parable which is what they are doing right now to all the west. So you are not decieved anymore whatever happens.

Shaul, the self hating Jew from the tribe of Benjamin (the wolf). Changed his name to Paulos, the lowley and little one. We were all warned during Yahushuas time that a wolf in sheeps clothing would come, a false apostle who would claim to have seen Yahushua in the wilderness. We were told not to believe him. Not to beleive his substitute teaching ("but I paul say!") to the Torah.

But they are set in jerusalem saying they are jews, waiting to be redeemed as jesus told them in john 8 the truth shall set you free. He told to them! They are in the middle of the beast empire waiting to reform itself.

Doesn't sound very Christian to me.

>it's just some Greek mythos thrown into Christianity by Paul.
The synoptic gospels mention Christ being tempted in the desert. This is not Paul's doing.