Wake up

I'm starting to think most of you are fucking retarded. Have you watched this shit?
Rogan corners this faggot and you all are defending it?
youtu.be/LKSTg9CgQq8
You're a cuck if you think Crowder won. Or you're severely bullied, or something. He calls him out on all his bullshit. Sure he talks about weed. Guess what Crowder talks about? Doing fucking speed. And he gets called out on it. Some of you are fucking so stupid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/20/40-of-millennials-ok-with-limiting-speech-offensive-to-minorities/
youtube.com/watch?v=-WIBvL975Mw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

retards will never admit they're wrong

What time in video for most important segment?

DUDE WEED LMAO

Degenerates swing.

Did you see what I posted? There's something more degenerate about "DUDE WEED"
>Crowder talks about doing amphetamines in this interview and you're all ignoring it like retards.
I don't know I watched it live. But they were in an argument about weed. Joe Rogan is getting passionate because he's the dude weed guy
>Crowder is hating on him btw that he likes pot.
>Crowder reveals he's a dude speed guy.
Crowder takes amphetamines which fuck you over harder than what Joe was talking about. If you can't understand it you're fucking retarded.

nigger im not watching 3:57:17 of anything let alone this babbling faggot

Both are retarded faggot shills for a multitude of reasons

>4 hours of alpha brain
I like MMA but I ain't watchin that shit homie

Great. I'll look it up if you can't watch it yourself. They are in a genuine argument that shouldn't have started in the first place. And this faggot suddenly reveals he's on speed(Crowder) and most Sup Forums is defending this dumb shit
WAKE UP

>shilling heavily

Fuck off OP. Most of Sup Forums don't even like Crowder to begin with. He belongs in the same camp as other cucks like Ben Shapiro.

I'm not surprised to see that idiot get stumped by Joe of all people.

No fuck off faggot. Open your mind. I've been against CTR since forever. Don't give me that bullshit you 16 year old faggot. Get a grip.

Crowder's entire vocabulary is memes.
No originality whatsoever. Just fpbp kys kek generation product. Coupled with extremely dry humor. Amy Schumer is funnier than crowder.

I saw a bit of it, I didn't see the point scoring mechanism, just them swearing at each other.

Crowder is a goofball Tru Con of the increasingly irrelevant kind.

joes arguement about driving while stoned is retarded. I use to wake and bake non stop, no fucking way should I have been driving then, id wipe niggas out.

>[Crowder is making a good point]

>WOAH SLOW DOWN YOU FUCKIN PUSSY YOU RIGHT WING FUCK!!! I'M GONNA TURN AND GIVE JAMIE THAT "CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS FAGGOT?" LOOK THAT I GIVE WHEN I
CAN'T CONTRIBUTE MEANINGFULLY TO THE CONVERSATION!!!

>[Crowder...a political podcaster...tries to talk politics some more]

>YOU'RE SO UPTIGHT MAN YOU WANNA PUSH YOUR RIGHT WING NARRATIVE HERE DRINK AND SMOKE SOME WEED WE DON'T NEED TO TALK ABOUT IMPORTANT SHIT YOU PUSSY ASS BITCH I'M GONNA MOCK THE FUCK OUTTA YOU I'M A CENTRIST DUDE I'M TOO SMART AND REASONABLE TO HAVE FIRM CONVICTIONS ON ANYTHING!!!

>DID YOU KNOW WIFI KILLS BEES?!?! JAMIE PULL THAT UP, WIFI KILLS BEES BRO!!!
JAMIE PULL UP THAT VIDEO OF THE RABBIT FIGHTING THE SNAKE!!! THIS RABBIT BEATS THIS SNAKES ASS!!! BUY ONNIT'S NEW KETTLEBELLS MADE OF GUT FLORA AND STEM CELLS!!!

DUDE WEED LMAO 400 POUND CHIMPS STEMS CELLS

Weed is shit anyway, at least for me. I lose track of whatever I'm doing because it wrecks my short term memory. And when I can keep track it makes me feel, not anxious but existentially vulnerable.

You didn't see the part where Rogan plays chess on him? Did you see where he accuses Rogan of "bullying" aww. Talks shit about marijuana about how it has no medicinal value. Then Joe Rogan sits back and lets him reveal what he's taking which is 10x worse.

The fuck's a "Tru Con"? Is that what lolbertarians call actual conservatives?

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2017
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

Joe is an idiot. He sat there listening to some former cop claiming he followed the law to the letter as if he were Robocop but ended up arresting too many blacks so he went out of his way to arrest white people to be less racist, and Joe didn't even bat an eye. I have less than no respect for the idiot. He is erratically credulous and incredulous and it drives me insane.

Open your fucking minds you chimps. Read this post and open your minds and whip your dicks out along with your balls. Because you're not doing it right now.

Tru Con is my term for the Cruz voters who pretended to be friendly with Trump and his supporters until actual voting started and then they revealed their true colors and went on and on about how they were true conservatives and Trump was a tyrannical constitutional threat.

No, I saw the last 20 minutes. Rogan is quite aggressive though, and some of his articulation makes him come off badly I thought. But no, I didn't see that bit. I imagine Rogan is quite bullying, a lot of these martial arts types are, apart from one bloke I know.

Oh, and I might add they are about 2 generations too late to be calling themselves 'conservative' to begin with. The right is no longer conservative because social values have shifted so far that the right needs to affect positive changes, because as I said there is little left to conserve. Leftists are quickly going to be the ones trying to conserve contemporary values.

he was cool before the show got as big as it did. now he's scared to death to offend the left.

Lift your dick faggot. You produce the best babes in the world and you don't get it. Still.

thaank you my dude

I mean he let that insane logical howler pass right by him while he nodded his head, yet he acts like he's intellectually superior to any religious person. He's a perfect example of my main problem with what Sam Harris and Dawkins are doing. They are, in some sense, anti-teachers. They are teaching people to be arrogant assholes and selling an attitude of certainty and idiots are picking it up and running with it. It is actually making their fans more insolent and less capable of education.

Really pushing that crowder hate huh? Most people here thought hes kind of a faggot, but you guys are going hard with this stuff.

Wouldn't be trying to split people up into different camps now would you? Considering crowder will point out and defend Trump on the media's bullshit? Or him pointing out how Bernie is a lying piece of shit? Personally I can't watch him for more than 5-10 mins but he generally has a point.

What was the big argument about?
DUDE
WEED

Please fuck off with this shit you arent fooling anyone.

Interesting, every comment on youtube is calling Joe out for being a cunt.

Fuck off, if you could read you would know what I said. You're the exact problem with this board. We need smart people not retards. I proved what you said was retarded and you just proved me right. You fucking moron. Get some balls.

Amy Schumer is scary not funny.

Joes head has gotten even bigger than in OP's pic

that trt and hgh is making him go crazy

This. The primary problem with weed is driving while high. The secondary problem is what it does to your motivation but that's a personal issue so the state has no stake in it.

Joe is quite a mean guy deep down, he has admitted it in the past. Only weed and other drugs has changed him somewhat.

>We need smart people
>smart people like me
>smart people like me who make threads about how much of a faggot Crowder is
>not threads about actual serious world changing events.

joes douchyness comes out every once in a while. it used to come out every time with redban or when he's drunk

Joe needs a year long tolerance break

Crowder is like nails on a chalk board.

Ben and Steven are wrong like once or twice a year. I think that's an acceptable rate of failure and the rest of their arguments are rock solid.

Joe was technically right but only because Crowder can't debate for shit. The argument is stupid because the only logical conclusion is that there's not enough studies yet and there are studies that support both sides. They SHOULD have been able to agree on that but Joe is dude weed and Crowder just sucks.

He offended a leaf. A job well done.

Nobody says the problem with weed or meth is "driving while high".......

They're both idiots. Marjuana is for degenerates, but Crowder can't argue why.

>Or you're severely bullied, or something.
> You all are fucking stupid/ retarded.
LMFAO

What 00:00:00 does he state he's on speed? I just got to the part where they start talking about weed causing/not causing more accidents.

You know I'm starting to think the real shills are you people like you. Trying to make this board retarded.
Did you watch the podcast with him and Alex Jones? Did you see what happened after that podcast? Are you seriously this fucking stupid?

Jamie did nothing wrong

It's where he talks about Adderall and Joe is grilling him about you shouldn't be taking that as an antidepressant which is true.
Adderall is an amphetamine
Joe knows it.
It's speed
He calls him out on it but in a meta way, and IM surprised nobody saw this earlier

>but Crowder can't argue why
He did admit he didn't care so maybe he didn't research it much. then again the whole thing was a shitshow.

whats the time of that? I cant watch all 4 hours

this.....it's 4 hours

Reminder that Joe Rogan is short

I'm not Steven Crowder nor do I particularly like him so I don't know how that makes me wrong.

There is a some queer named Davis Smith in the comments white knighting Joe in every comment

>you all are defending it
^stupidest statement ITT and you made it in the original post. Pop some alpha brain before you post again, dummy. Sahgey.

Nah fuck off. Research yourself you dumb ass. Don't really wanna feed you info which is what you're asking. Get info yourself. I'm start to think you faggots can't think for yourselves.

it starts at like 2 hours 40ish minute into the podcast like 2:44 into it

crowder is a cuck, why would I watch this shit?

Because he's literally about to cry towards the end.

>when Sup Forums takes the shill bait that intends to divide right wingers

lmfao around 2;48 crowder is getting fucking rekt

gets good at 2 50 np guys

>rogan
>crowder

wow, 4 hours of two stupid faggots

if you watched even 4 minutes of it, off yourself and fuck off back to /r/the_donald

It's entertaining. Eventhough Sup Forums is trying to btfo rogan Joe fucks him over on every platform. At the end this guy is like "you're bullying me I can't defend myself" and he has to take a piss break which Joe dismisses cuz he raped him too hard. It's over after he rapes him and he has to take a leak

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/20/40-of-millennials-ok-with-limiting-speech-offensive-to-minorities/

CEE EN EN?!>!>!

ok I'll just watch a 4 hour podcast right now I guess.

bro you need to go smoke a bowl, you are way to fucking worked up right now.

you sound like a fucking crazy man

END ME

I probably sound like alex jones or some shit. But i'm an oldfag trying to wake some people up at least

shut the fuck up joe. you are so fucking pathetic. you defend marijuana like it's your mother and somebody called her a whore. you're fucking 5'7" and BALD kys

Not an argument senpai

>Bickering imbeciles who can't have a conversation

Oh yeah man that's really good B) O Canada

fuck off and yes I am Joe. Wanna fuck with me? No cuz you're a silly defenseless beta faggot. I'll fight you IRL bro

>calling yourself an oldfag

fucking leave already reddit. Your autistic screeching nulifies any argument you are trying to make

kill yourself nigger

you're 14 shut up

Cliff notes? Not watching a 4 hour podcast

Holy shit white ppl your lives are boring AS FUCK. How the hell did you listen to these Fucking nobodies for an hour and half. What pathetic lonely lives you must lead lepers.

Gtfo shareblue

WOW! Two faggots that I don't care about!

you don't listen to podcasts without doing something else. It's not like TV or something. You have it on while doing other shit.

2:48 is when shit kicks off

What's your argument? I don't know the dude, and even if he is on speed, then that doesn't make weed any less degenerate.

All drugs that aren't correctly and justly prescribed are degenerate. Spending money every month on bullshit like weed, alcohol, sodie pop, fast food, and other drugs is wasteful and retarded. Its not the health effects of it all that makes it degenerate. It's the userbase and amount of money it rips from you that makes it degenerate.

I don't care. faggy drama. sage

why don't you go toke up and drive down the freeway ROGAINE

POST THE TIME YOU STUPID FUCK

Except why the fuck would you even care about Joe rogans podcast lmfao. Its the same for Alex jones. Youre giving these fucking nobodies your time and money, Why would you listen to this shit over literally anything else.

This is what I use to fall asleep lmao. 10x more interesting that any of this bs even if I dont believe in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=-WIBvL975Mw

Im much scarier than them. I do this for free. A service for all mankind.

Crowder isn't a smug know it all sitting on a throne made of shit

you're a literal dip

OP state explicitly that the DUDE WEED LMAO argument doesn't work here

nice proxy leaf

>money
>time

It's neither of those things. You do it while doing something else.

Weed is fucking disgusting and debilitating though and soft amphetamines are not.

Crowder is right (if that's what they're actually discussing and you aren't miscommunicating)

If speed was good enough for Hitler and Kennedy, it's good enough for you.

Who the fuck is crowder lmao. Pol why do you give these NOBODIES a fucking platform.

TFW this crowder guy is president in 2020

I hate you polacks so much. So very much. You will come to know my hate.

>be Steven Crowder
>doofy child actor with a need for attention
>move to America with your dad and start podcast in your living room
>your podcast hero is Joe Rogan
>refer to him on your show all the time as a man you respect and admire
>finally, finally get to be on podcast with big brother Joe
>everything is cool and nice and you don't even want to drink because you want ot be able to talk best with Joe and share your valuable and special ideas
>Joe brings up weed and you give your opinion on it
>suddenly Joe becomes very aggressive and condescending and dismissive with his language
>Jaimie teaming up on you
>Not-Gay Jared isn't there to affirm everything you say
>Joe calling you names
>end podcast in a bitter tone uncomfortable
>never get invited back
>mfw

speed is meth fucking idiot. White ppl are genetic trash. Embarassment to manking. Get bred out. Diseased leper albino genetics btfo.

lol I didn't think Joe had his own shills.

the conversation was never so serious that you needed to make this thread, dumb fuck!