Very Liberal roommate tells me he's getting a gun to protect himself from Conservatives

>Very Liberal roommate tells me he's getting a gun to protect himself from Conservatives.

you can make this shit up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4202ePmr9IU?t=68
m.youtube.com/watch?v=__kQX12S9YI
youtube.com/watch?v=zBxKMsLP908
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>le liberuls don't own guns meimei

We do.

Oh the irony

>conservatives
>breaking the law

Keep an eye on the little guy. He doesn't sound right in the head.

I'm sure some do, but this has to be numerically inferior.
I will eat my doggo like a chingchong if wrong.

yeah, you have to be a legit retard to room with a liberal

As long as he pays for his portion of rent and cleans up for himself, I don't care.

Just make sure it's not a 3d printed ghost gun. They shoot 300 caliber rounds in half a second

what a nice communist get up you have there

Maybe she really should..
Soon?

You guys seem to think the only liberals that exist are those retarded SJW's on the streets with beards, dye hair, nose piercing, and chicken legs. Those are a tiny minority user. WEven we don't like them. We're everywhere. Soldiers, policemen, government officials, mailmen. Doctors. You think we're afraid of guns? No. We like guns but we understand their destructive power and only want responsible people to be able to use them. We don't want the government to overstep boundaries however "limited government" doesn't mean let corporations do as they please like conservatives seem to think.

So you can do this?

>she
Well, what ever the fuck IT is...

>I'm sure some do, but this has to be numerically inferior
Liberals are more responsible gun owners so you don't hear about it. Conservatives are the ones being shot by their toddlers that make it into the news, so you assume they are the ones with the firearms.

you guys should become the loud majority then, you'll always be judged by the loudest sub group of your group

It seems like a lot of liberals just wanna ban guns all together tho

and yet that tiny minority has major influence
go fuck yourself

>Don't let corporations do whatever they want
>Let Government do whatever it wants.
OK...

You are both factually and statistically wrong. You are inherently a moron. You should move to Canada so your shit posting looks legit.b

Point guns at beer bellies? Or is this some retarded analogy for Abortion?

Who are you to decide what a woman does with her body? You retards fight tooth and nail for fetuses but when those kids are born you fucking abandoned them, and claim "Job well done". TO make things worse you defund the programs that helps kids and moms. Like, what the fuck do you want?

They're kids who throw tantrums. You know what you do when your kid throws a tantrum? You ignore it. It will tire itself out.

There are retards who do but the majority of us don't want a ban. We just want a system in place with checks and balances. When you have loop holes that allow people to buy guns with no checks at gun shows and shit, we have a problem. Sadly the ultra right have spread the notion that we want to take guns away.

user you can keep the government in check AND corporations in check.
Here's an example you get shit like states passing legislation WRITTEN by cable lobbies to ban municipal ISPs forcing consumers to get stuck with only one choice of ISP. Would you rather pay Time Warner or Xfinity or ATT 90 a month or have a municipal ISP charging like 70 for faster internet.

Liberals know what fire they're playing with, with this deep state coup d'etat shit. No shit they're buying guns.

sure, but it's a very long tantrum.

These people are actually hurting people and causing massive riots, blocking roads

I'm not gonna justify a conservative school shooter as "just a kid throwing a tantrum"

If the marjority forces them in line, liberals won't be seen as such morons.

Relax user, I'm pro abortion.
Especially for niggers and spics.

Those aren't liberals. Those are criminals. Don't let them fool you.

Do you consider the christian extremists who bomb abortion clinics and murder people to be conservative?

Yes, I do; because they are. Do I agree with them? No. Have there been marches from conversatives against behaviour like this? Yes. But what happens then? They get disrupted by the, apparently, minority of liberals

btw, this is pretty much going the way liberals talk like ISIS

>those aren't real muslims

There are tons of left gun owners. You can tell who they are because they don't look like this example of a conservative gun owner.

Muslim is a follower of a religion with a very real connection to terrorism and sadly their values and beliefs are incompatible with our Western culture. I say that as a liberal. Germany showed that. My time spent in Afghanistan showed me that

Many on the left are suffering from Trump derangement. It's similar to mass hysteria.

>tfw your roommate has a mental problem and thinks conservatives are out to get him

Democrat here.
Pacific Northwest.

You're a fool if you think progressives aren't armed. Shit man a lot of us served. Those of us who haven't have family who have, family in law enforcement, and so on.

I've hunted and gutted deer. I've slaughtered squirrel in potato fields. I've fought. I've wrestled. I used to skate and I've broken so many bones I've literally lost count and walked half of them off.

And there's nothing special or exceptional about me.

You're a fool if you don't think progressives are formidable. For every straw man pic you have of a faggy liberal I have a pic of a fat virgin beta orbiter with a weak stance who still flinches when he fires.

I don't presume that the alt right is not formidable. I grew up surrounded by the tea party before they became the tea party. I know what they can do. I've hunted with them.

But that's what's funny about these neolibertarian pseudofascists. They assume they're the toughest guys in the world and everyone else is soft. That's why they keep losing wars.

The south loses. Every time they flex. Progressives are ruthless when cornered. We burned Atlanta to the ground and used rape as a weapon of mass psychological operation, disrupted troops and marched right up to Jefferson Davis front door. We designed a bomb that destroyed entire cities, then we upgraded it. We invented remote control flying guns and remote control bombers..

Yeah and the tiny minority of right leaning people out there beat off over ethnic cleansing and race wars. Funny how the retards get all the attention, huh?

What exactly is your point? You'd probably be stabbed and labeled a racist, bigot and nazi by your minority if you came out with that. But that aside, we both agree on that.
this was my original comment

>getting a gun to protect himself
The virus has taken hold, the red-pilling is now inevitable.

shit copypasta desu

Here's what you swap his ammo out with OP,
Do it.
It'll be worth it.

Like you'd know anything about America. How about you focus on all the fucking nationals in your country planning terror attacks.

user I think you're responding to the wrong person. I wholly agree we're armed and know how to use weapons.

Nice pasta
Saved

this comic is implying that democrats wanted you dead

that's a very stupid thing to imply user

The user doth protest too much, methinks.

liberals shouldn't be allowed to own guns

This.

Honestly, it makes me happy that liberals are suddenly becoming patriotic and anti-fed.

Don't know how they're gonna live down a century of saying states rights = slavery = racism every single time no exceptions, but I'm sure they can manage.

You're dismissing me because I don't agree with you, not because I'm not from America but you use that as a mask

But yeah, this is the liberal that's above "kids throwing tantrums"

idiot, you just disproved everything you were preaching.

And having said that; that's not an argument.

But if I'll show you what a pointless exchange this is if I throw it back at you

Like you'd know anything about Europe

>You're dismissing me because I don't agree with you

No I'm dismissing you because you're not from my country and I'm certain you've never lived here and all you know about us if what you read on here and see on TV. You're like a child jumping into the conversation of adults.
Go to bed.

Yeah, instead they wear a mask and tout the flag of another failure of communism.

youtu.be/4202ePmr9IU?t=68

Pasta is stale.

Tell him you aren't comfortable having a gun in the house, and then go get yourself one

Make sure to tell him that fully-semi-automatics have no legitimate use for self-defense and if he's truly only after a gun for legitimate purposes, a single-shot muzzle-loader is the only justifiable choice.

>let corporations do as they please like conservatives seem to think.
Why is it always the corporate boogeyman with leftists? I work for a corporation, as do most people with real jobs. If the company does well, I do well. If the company does badly, then my family starves. So why the fuck do liberals hate people having jobs so much?

Newfag detected

it's morning here dumb cunt

So, riddle me this, why did you reply to me if, to you, I had nothing of worth to say anyway because I'm not from America?

This is a case of delusional, note how the liberal argues. Completely changes the topic when it isn't going his way but he's ok with me not being from America when it might seen like I agree with him, if you go up and read the posts

>mfw liberals really are insufferable cunts

So now tell him he is being way too paranoid and you are getting a gun to protect yourself from your roommate in case he snaps.

Stay mad.

Jesus man, if I have learned anything from this conversation is that the majority of liberals that aren't like dyed haired sjws are basically dyed haired sjws in sheep's clothing

Very embarassing

>waaahhh libruls

If you spent the same amount of time actually doing shit for your country than complaining about libruls you'd actually get shit done, cupcake.

note how you're, again, changing topics

>all of them live in the states with the strictest gun control

yeah ok buddy

If he's thinking that irrationally he shouldn't have one. He does realize libs are the ones beating people?

All liberals are basically children. They have been indoctrinated into the globalist lie of a united world, and lack the critical-thinking skills to see that Muslims don't want to get along with them - no matter how peaceful and tolerant they are.

I actually believe in the 2nd amendment despite being liberal.

I just don't think there should be any loopholes for background checks.

Im a liberal and pack heat. We dont flaunt it like you scared cuckservative cowards. Keep shaking.

What's so funny? I'm liberal and I've been arming myself against conservatives for years.

Don't blow your own dick off the first time you use it.

I told him I thought him getting a gun was completely fine but he kinda ignored that part of reason.

I wont. Ill be aiming it at the red hats instead.

>liberals can't be pro-gun
Are you serious? Did you learn politics from a computer in the sixties with that binary thinking?

They've been brainwashed into believing that Obama and Hillary wanted to take our guns. The narrative only works when you convince them we don't like guns.

Conservautists are stupid. Film at 11.

Me too. Dont know what these literal retards are giffawing about.

>loopholes for background checks
There is no "loopholes for background checks".

>the conservatives are the ones people need to defend themselves against

Gun shows.

Pack heat huh? I bet you do a real number... in your tights... on Broadway... you sissy faggot.

>Yes, I am totally a gun owning liberal
>Must protect myself from evil conservatives!

Just make sure you check the barrel first to make sure it's clean. You do this by pressing the button on the side then looking inside the barrel and pulling the trigger. If you see dust come out it means the gun needs a cleaning and could jam.

Laugh all you want, skeeter. Youll be whistlin' dixie soon I reckon.

There aren't loopholes, when you buy a gun from a dealer there is a background check. The only time you don't get one is with private sales where BG checks are unenforceable.

>we don't want criminals, terrorists and psychotic people to have guns
>therefore we don't want anybody to have guns
Maybe if you weren't a criminal terrorist psycho you could come to better logical conclusions.

>Must protect myself from evil conservatives!
If I'm not careful they might actually make our country peaceful and prosperous. No.... the future belongs to Mexico... I can never let that happen.

Ask your roommate if a white man and woman living together to have children is a threat to his personal safety.

>And will he preemptively defend himself against them ?

File off the serial number when he's not looking so it's a felony piece

If you say so

Yes, the gun show loophole. You don't think dealers engage in "private sales" at gun shows?

Good. Owning guns makes you naturally turn more conservative. Within a year he'll be a basic bitch republican. Then you can start working on converting him to fascism. It will be an easy leap for a former liberal.

At best, you're an ignorant fudd. Otherwise, you just outed yourself as being an idiot and probably don't own guns

Cuckservatives itt:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=__kQX12S9YI

What about them?

yeah unless he is shooting up daycares and weddings to fight the patriarchy.

You have no idea what you're talking about. All dealers are required to do a background check even at gun shows. Anyone that tells you differently is trying to misinform you.

I live in texas, i know what im talking about, you dont, youre just a permavirgin neet loser.

Dumbass doesnt know about parking lot deals. Fuck off to mama, neckbeard shitter.

If he's getting guns for self defense he's probably a good goyim. Take him weightlifting too.

Abraham Lincoln was a right wing racist fascist who used muh slavery to btfo anyone who would threaten the American Imperium. The fuck is it with you leftist and thinking Lincoln would not rise from the grave if he could and strangle you cucks to death.

he said he is getting guns to protect himself from conservatives the next logical step is to go shoot up schools and target white people to fight the patriarchy.

youtube.com/watch?v=zBxKMsLP908

You sound mad. You can back out if you want, because the gunshow loophole is not a thing, just shit spouted by politicians.