What does Sup Forums think about drugs in today's society?

What does Sup Forums think about drugs in today's society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCEm-NhD8C92450c2dyNaENA/featured
journal-news.net/news/local-news/2016/04/local-student-wins-state-title-heads-to-international-science-fair/
youtube.com/watch?v=XJU28RLY4yk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my twitter and facebook feeds sound similar

we're the same. except I'm not a female who can immediately fill the hole in her life with dicks.

Often a tool of the counter-initiatic forces to obscure the true Tradition and bring the Titans back into the world with their cohorts of """aliens""" which are really fallen angels.

AMA, I'm one of the last living prophets

>'desexualize the female body'
>wears makeup

best waifu

damn

wew lad

I love her

Why is it always the feisty lefties that are the cute ones?

Drugs are for degenerate failures at life that try to get away from that reality.

How can you be sexually harassed if the female body is desexualized?

Come on, senpai. Don't make it so obvious.

Join the light side.

>I'm so poor
>Smokes weed in her room all day
Sounds like my sister. She's the definition of a tumblrina. Is 20, hasn't moved out yet, works a retail job, smokes weed all day, doesn't put a single dollar towards savings/moving out, screams #NeverTrump, wears pounds of makeup.

Automatically lose all respect for anyone who does or has done drugs. They are degenerates.

She's kind of a female neet
Almost like a real life tomoto

Who is this tho

>She's kind of a female neet

What makes you say that? I thought she works in some food place.

Yeah, she works at some flatbread joint.

I'd tell you but you spelt though like a retarded nigger.

How do you know thus

Smoking pot alone in my room solves 100% of problems.

Truer words have never been spoken.

this man is trash go check him out and decide for yourself
youtube.com/channel/UCEm-NhD8C92450c2dyNaENA/featured

Degenerate as fuck. They're a massive waste of money, and 90% of the people using them get deep into this retarded drug culture of DUDE WEED where it's all they can ever fucking talk about.
>Have a friend who smokes pot
>Come over to play games and watch shit with him
>"Okay come outside for a while though, I want to smoke a quick bowl"
>By this he means 20-40 minutes of sitting outside in the fucking cold because he wants to take his sweet ass time smoking while we talk
>Finally fucking finishes and we start playing a game
>An hour or two passes "I want to go smoke another quick bowl"
>This happens EVERY time I come over even though I tell him I'm sucking sick of coming over and watching him smoke for almost an hour
And he wonders why I almost never come over to hang out anymore

it's people checking out of reality and trying to numb the harsh pain of existence that they feel

>I am sincerely very unhappy

Why does that need to be shared publicly? Also why does it seem like every liberal girl on twitter and tumblr has "depression" or "anxiety"?

>heehee look mom i made another super stealth antifafu off-topic garbage thread xD
Kill yourself nigger. Go make this thread on Sup Forums if you're so fucking desperate you pathetic cuck faggot piece off shitposting shit cunt.

It's on her facebook.

We've been stalking her since January 20th.

Ask her if she wants some BBC in her life white boi.

I've noticed how the people who smoke pot around me has a very low reaction time. Many such cases.

is that why her twitter is private?

what did you monsters do to her?

This. All drugs do is create a cycle of degeneracy that a vast majority of people don't have the strong force of will to break out of something like that. Moreover, most people use drugs as a way to cope with something, not because they genuinely enjoy it. If you've no problems in your sober mind, why have the desire to use drugs at all?

Dude are you me? Same shit happens to me but they takes hours to roll their crap up. So we end up hanging out and doing stuff for an hour, and the other 3-4 are them smoking and rolling up. I barely go over and I'm thinking of dropping them like a bad habit.

Your friend sucks, me and my friend take turns holding aggro till the other finishes his hit.

Not worth the money. One of my biggest regrets from when i went to community college right after high school is that i must have spent at least 5 grand on the stuff within two years. If I had saved even half of that instead and had it in an account when i moved away from home i'd be much better off now.

Linked her a pol thread dedicated to her.

She's fat and unpleasant to be around but you can take her, my negroid.
btw she just cucked her last boyfriend, thought i'd let you know.

sent her Hitler valentines and asked her for some Greatest Story Never Told n' chill and told her that she could bash my fash all day

I think weed should be legal. It has proven to be a profitable business, can supply the government with tax dollars, medical research involving canabis will be greatly expanded, and criminal organizations who profit from illicit marijuana trade will suffer great financial losses. Not only that, but lives won't be destroyed by crimsinal sentences for canabis use anymore. I also think magic mushrooms and MDMA should be legalized, but that's it. I don't even use drugs. I just feel the fact those three are illegal harms society more than their actual use does.

>3d waifu
It is like you don't even know what a waifu is.

Drugs are bad, m'kay.

I don't smoke weed, but that weed looks kind of shitty.

this is a far more interesting post than OP

She'd look better without her head.

WRONG

Jesus was the last prophet.

I'm willing to be 50$ she has borderline personality disorder.

Can anyone find a confession tweet on that?

drugs are not for kids. sums the thread.

Wonder who she kissed

find me a girl that doesn't these days.

>White people
Jesus christ you guys are fucking pathetic.
No wonder you get cucked so often given how often you fall in love with drug-addicted whores.

Apparently she kissed two moths.

Typically they also have money problems, but not when it comes to buying pot on a weekly basis
Thankfully mine moved a half hour drive away so there's a decent excuse to not go see him ever

>>I am sincerely very unhappy
Because women weren't meant to live like that. By now she should already have one kid with another on the way and a good man taking care of her. Feminism is destroying women and all of society with them.

>*cough*

>*cough*

>eyyyyaaaaaaa wadbwa, why you don moka de magic yerrrb mon! ida gift vrum de mighty jahhh mon!

when is Sup Forums going to drop her ?

bitch is mental and probably has daddy issues

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

The worst drug pictured there is leftism

I give it another two weeks. Remember when Sup Forums was obsessed with Kayla?

I still love Kayla tho

Apparently people have been obsessed with August since January.

I enjoy them.

Weed is disgusting and for degenerates, but I love my methox, K, coke, and MDMA.

Also enjoy LSD, but on rare occasions now.

Absolutely disgusted by Ice, like most normies.

Xanax is also nice.

I remember when Sup Forums was obese with "build the wall" girl. (Aids Skrillex and Cuck Carl)

>Sup Forums is obsessed with a spic, a commie and a roach

Something is wrong here.

Obese?

I want to eat her butthole until she turns conservative

I'd smoke pot with her if she'd date me and I don't even smoke pot.

Kayla's Spanish
The commie we can change ala Ben Garrison
and the build the wall girl was your typical American mutt but she was a total qt so fuck off

>spelt
>falling for bait

Don't forget about Rose.

Right, what happened to him? suicide?

Looks like she couldn't handle pol's obsession.

It makes her feel alright, probably lets her have better sex.

Still around posting in some Facebook groups.

(((Facebook))) shut down her group then she pretty much left the internet.

Underrated post unfortunately

I think she liked it at first but became creeped out by some of the thirstiest betas who don't know how to draw the line between harmless fun and stalking.

All those stems.
All those leaves
All that shit ziplock bag instead of a nice glass air sealed jar.

She's still an admin on the Alt-kek kikebook group

I remember when we were obsessed with the "you're a fucking beta male" girl. Oh we need to do a new compilation of 2016 memes.

Some guy was creeping on her constantly sending love tweets every hour. She got so fed up with him she blocked the guy.

one of her friends, robbie barrat, is like a prodigal programmer highschooler kid apparently

journal-news.net/news/local-news/2016/04/local-student-wins-state-title-heads-to-international-science-fair/

She had a boyfriend and shes a cheating attention whore slut

If you are obsessed with her youre a cuck

How many moths has she been seeing?

What happened to his forehead?

El JUSTO

FFS stop posting this picture.

Her mis matched socks trigger my autism.

I microdose lsd every four days. If I ever go to a show or have an outdoor experience, I'll be on a few tabs. It's weird to see everyone else rolling on mdma/ecstasy or on other drugs and looking like zombies unaware of their surroundings. The drug seem to use the people more than the people use the drug at that point.

HNNNNNNG

the fact that she is still going on about this and those eyes of hers tell me she is seriously fucked in the head. Like you would think she was really cool until you actually were in a relationship with her and she would get all controlling and bitchy with daddy issues out the wazoo

you make great life decisions and really good music when you use drugs...
youtube.com/watch?v=XJU28RLY4yk

The good always die young.

I love her style, but she's ugly nonetheless.

Viral marketing thread.
Did 420chan shut down or anything? There's so many drug dealers shilling their product on Sup Forums and Krautchan now.