Most of India's genuises, mathematicians, scientists etc all come from the "shitskin" South and NOT the "Aryan" North

>Most of India's genuises, mathematicians, scientists etc all come from the "shitskin" South and NOT the "Aryan" North

Can Sup Forums explain that? Your narrative has been BTFO in the original Aryan homeland of all places

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_peoples
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_mathematicians
theguardian.com/science/2015/mar/23/gold-in-faeces-worth-millions-save-environment
youtube.com/watch?v=BGn3qoexpHI&t=2m38s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1. southern india is wealthier and has more access to schools and toilets

2. you're telling me the indians living in northern india are "Aryans"? please, pierre

Fuck off, leaf. All Indians are shitskins.

Takes one to know one

Indian genes, whether North or South means intelligence. North Aryans and South Indians both have Dravidian genes. Which mudslimes and Pakis do not. Hence they bomb things.

1. Is it smarter because it is wealthier or wealthier because they are smarter?

2. That's what people call them

Ramanujan a "shitskin" made Cambridge geniuses seem like retards in comparison (even they admited it)

>American calling others shitskins

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_peoples

>Aryan North

The shitskins were the working class. They have a work ethic that the Brahman class does not have.

Thats one sweet mee mee

The fact that you have any pride or respect for the shithole you call a country already proves your intelligence theory wrong, patel

India was at one point the wealthiest nation on earth. Some of them lads are pretty fucking clever as well.

Pajeet spotted

Which one poos in loo?

Chutiya

indians started moving into an area i lived in jacksonville florida because of tech support jobs.

I went to the spice aisle a few times to get black pepper and garlic, and everytime I fucking went there, there was always a hole in the shelving where curry should be.

why the fuck do they eat so much fucking curry?

Yeah it is next big thing around whether any of you Sup Forums retard admit or not. I'm sure you must be Mudslime or Basement dwelling honkey faggot to not admit it

Maa chuda randi ke bacche

There is no such food as curry idiot. Out of thousands of Indian cuisines, there is only 2 or 3 dish called curry. You piggies have never had any real Indian food, so you have ZERO idea about Indian cuisines

Haha hey, bhosdike

Name one famous Indian Mathematician.

Why hasn't a single Indian intellectual copied the centuries-old sewage system and introduced toilets to India?

t.

It's called the numbers game. When there's a billion of you, you have a lot more "one in 10 million" cases.

Why would we want to eat 3rd world pig food you smelly shithead

is this the only country in the world that does this? Fuck sakes, are you poo in loos seriously this primitive?

This is why I always say that culture and ancestry matters more than pigmentation. South Indians also were more highly colonized and were more receptive to evangelization, giving them a boost.

There's a reason India's average IQ is in line with Congo

Have a list instead.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_mathematicians

Is there a correlation between caste and intelligence? or other genetic traits like are lower castes manlets?

Seems like there would be some considering India has basically been practicing caste based eugenics for hundreds (thousands?) of years.

>There is no such food as curry
>2 or 3 dish called curry

>Name one famous Indian Mathematician.
Ramanujan

Toilets exist in india, if you are in denial about that I think that is your problem.

I'm Mike Wolfe, and I'm Frank Fritz, and we're pickers. We travel the backroads of America, looking for rusty gold. We're looking for amazing things buried in people's garages and barns. What most people see as junk, we see as dollar signs. We'll buy ANYTHING we think we can make a buck on. Each item we pick has a history all it's own. And the people we meet, well, they're a breed all their own. We make a living telling the history of America. One piece at a time.

That's not true, at all.

Ramanujan was Western educated

In fact, from that list of Indian "Mathematicians", all someone did is list a a bunch of Indian IT profs

IT != Mathematics

Also "famous". Ramanujan is the only famous one, and he did some basic math but nothing really groundbreaking. He died in his 30s because he was a cuck, and he's only listed so SJW's can virtue signal 'muh India'.

>India has no famous mathematician.

So you're surrendering your land to a set of mathematicians? Fuck me leaf at least the french ran away from actual soldiers

India isn't all bad. At least there is a never a line for the bathrooms...

I love all the racism that's countered by equal racism. It shows we've progressed as a human race through the internet. You're in an equal position of power shitting on these racists while you're also being racist to Islamos lmao.

Islam isn't a race. Also, Islamists aren't people.

You are just a fucking leaf baiting and bullshitting about a great man who did more than you or your parents will ever do in their existence. Also 0 was invented in india and so is the decimal system you use along with sine and cosine, trignometric functions and they managed to measure the diameter of planets in the solar system to close to 1% of their actual diameter in 5th century AD.

Have fun with Trudeau flooding your country with mudslimes leaf.

>Curry
>Indian Cuisine
>Merrian Webster

Poo in Loo BTFO

>Ramanujan was Western educated

He was 26 when he first left India

Muslims arent people. They are the future antagonists that the world will unite against and destroy.

I await the day when bodies litter mecca and the nuke detonates in Kaaba.

lots of indians in my area, i like spinach paneer personally desu famalam, looks like fucking diarrhea tho

low quality bait but after all you are only a fucking leaf.

2500 years ago India had better sewage removal than they do now. Only an idiot would be proud of a civilization that has drastically regressed.

Literally sub-human. We tried our best to civilise these disgusting brown rats, but it's becoming more and more clear that the British Raj was a huge waste of time.

Oh look the little leaf is so mad that he cant mind the toilet his own country is being flushed down and has to project at the shitting habits of other nations.

A FUCKING LEAF

And most of them leave india and never return.

Yes. Northern Indians are caucasian Aryans, very similar to Iranian/Persian Aryans in blood group and physical features.

>British Raj was a huge waste of time.
so you decided instead to elect jew controlled puppets to flood your country with muhammads so that they can rape your women.

Fucking genius.

Go back you India, you disgusting parasite. Stop squatting in white land.

>Implying a Western British Mathematician didn't teach him

He was bright, but he didn't come out with anything famous

Indians can't even come close to British, French, German, Polish, Russian, Jewish mathematicians, not even close.

What if we want ethno states, how does this BTFO that?
Let them keep their best, and we keep ours.
WAT NAO??

How bad is your education? "Aryan" from ancient India was a cultural people, it had nothing to do with what's called aryans when you refer to the white race.

No one is denying existence of toilets in India, we're just denying the fact that you ever used one...

Indians are sub-human and they know it. They have achieved nothing in comparison to Europeans and East Asians. Their country is a bronze age shithole, which is why they move to our countries en masse.

He was self taught as a child and then went to university in India, to be taught by Indians, before going to England as an adult.

You could have known this yourself if you'd done the most basic of research before posting.

>white land.
I legally came here when I was a kid, my parents earn more than most of the white scum here and I earn over $90k per annum. We dont just live of others backs like muslims or exploit locals like the colonials, we work for a living, something a crook tooth cunt like you will never understand getting fat on government benefits in your row house while you fat mum gets banged in the next room by Ahmed from down the street.

Well denying facts are your fortay, I mean just look at how badly you lost your civil war and allowed mudslimes to have their own state.

Wtf nigger they get plenty of use

chink detected.

He proved some irrelevant conjectures, involving basic analysis.

It was just Indian virtue signalling.

You are human filth. Disgusting shitskin rat. Get the fuck out of New Zealand and go back to your putrid, festering shithole of a sub-continent.

Probably. Most “smart” Indians are from the Brahmin cast like the ceo from Microsoft. Thats why they don't mix with shitskins themselves.

Nigel is mad, too bad your womenfolk are forfeit thanks to your impotent government while mudslimes run a train on the lot of them! AHAHAHAHA!

99% genius South Indians are Tamil Brahmins (India's equivalent of Ashkenazi Jews), who historically migrated from North India. They also generally have lighter skin than the rest of the population (though not all of them; just look at all the Spelling Bee winners). They're also religious AF and traditional as fuck (India's equivalent of Bavarians), and pretty much dominate in academic subjects.

Indians (across their genetic spectrum), as they rank in comparison with other peoples of earth are below the noble possum but arguably somewhat higher than the horribly deformed breed of new york city sewer rat

Keep laughing Pajeet. Keep calling us scum. Keep pushing our boundaries. Keep testing our patience. We whites have shown incredible tolerance to you invaders, but we have our limits. One day, we will snap and forcefully remove you sub-human filth from the lands our ancestors built. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow. But one day, you WILL go back.

>earn more than most of the white scum here
God, you fucking new generation immigrants are all the same.

>They also generally have lighter skin
nope, I have lighter skin than the Tamil Iyer Brahmin I know and I am a nair kshatriya. You have 0 understanding on any of this so try to learn facts before making assumptive claims

Good one, must be why you geniuses allow authoritarians like Obama and Clinton into power while being manipulated by jews and brainwashed by the media. Real supermen you are, so committed to your own people's slavery by waving a flag.

Get the fuck out of here

The fact that you're getting so anally devastated in hilarious. Youve replied ho every post with a paragraph or more of text about how great India is, yet you live in a first word country in the anglosphere. Talk about irony. You're not even culturally Indian and you choose to defend that shit hole. Why?

can confirm..

genious south indian..

You wish that was true, you wish there was half the conviction you wanted to convey in that sentence present in you. But you know what? You wont do shit, the whites wont do shit, and nothing of the sort would happen because it isnt politically expedient. You are just a mad manlet who cannot get himself together and take a chance with the advantages and rights you are given so you need to be bitter on a mongolian cave painting board.

These mediocre posts are truly living up to your namesake, Tiny Australia.

You keep yapping about euro acheivments and you dont live in europe why?

Also you personally havent done shit, its easy to claim superiority with your leg up with 0 input so if anyone is being anally devastated its you with your misrepresentation and total misunderstanding of history.

Dont get mad sharter, its ok, your economy will collapse and the debt will break the back of your society, its all gonna be over soon.

>genious

That was my first post itt retard. Youve confirmed yourself to be fucking retarded and you didn't even answer my original question. And you just keep replying to every post with two paragraphs or more of pure anal pain. I swear I can smell your shitty Indian BO through the screen.

You are not culturally Indian. You said it yourself, moved to NZ when you were a lad. So why defend the country of India on an online forum dedicated to discussing Taiwanese massage parlors? Answer this you smelly fuck.

You mistake our present kindness for future weakness. This will prove to be your downfall.

Ibam thinking of becoming a doctor.
Is it true that Indian doctors are highly appreciated in the West unlike engineers?
Please help

just come to america and open a liquor store or gas station, seems to work great for the indians around here

>Is it true that Indian doctors are highly appreciated in the West unlike engineers?
Indians aren't appreciated at all famalam.

poverty.. is the reason you don't see toilets..

but I think most indians that are internet savvy underestimate how big of a problem the indian poo in loo problem is..

now the current govt is trying to do what ever it takes to build toilets for people in the villages.. but I don't think building toilets is not just the solution.. most houses in villages wont even have proper water supply for drinking and other purposes.. they have to pump water in public hand pumps or get it from wells.. in the current scheme the govt is making people to build just the toilets and not the water supply.. imagine having a bathroom where you have to pump water from a distance.. and the bath rooms wont have automatic flushes.. and the idea that shitting in your own house is seriously alien to really old people and they wont feel clean.. cause.. of the water supply thing..

im just trying to identify whats still stopping people from using proper bathrooms.. not just building the bathrooms are enough.. every house needs to be able to afford an electric pump.. and a over head water tank.. and monthly electric charges to have the water pump running.. these are all the problems we should be solving before we expect the poor people to stop shitting in the streets or in the outskirts of a village..

but people are still trying to make it work.. but it will take time.. people would rather shit somewhere far and forget about it.. than shit in their own homes and make sure its clean.. for us normies.. we just flush.. they arent rich enough to flush..

Drop the Aryan meme. Non-Europeans are untermenschen

>waste of time
>trillions of dollars stolen from India
Are you fucking retarded?

so basically you're race is too retarded to understand pipe flow and pressure? something that an intelligent White Caucasian can learn in a few hours and solve?

Thanks.

LOL, go look up the stats for selection in iits and other top institution its dominated by North Indians as South Indians are more obsessed with going abroad that's why you get all those brain dead people

And if you look at people who actually achieved shit abroad.. Brahmins. Almost all of them. Dalit genocide when?

FUCK OFF.

You don't need god damn RUNNING WATER to have a toilet what is this MEME. Literally outhouses existed in the West for this purpose, Indians are just retarded.

As for the running water for a proper functional bathroom, if you can't shit in a toilet (without running water) then they're certainly going to waste a bathroom with running water.

Just wait until the white Europeans (USA, UK, France, Poland, Russia, Hungary, Slovakia, Serbia, etc) expel all non-whites and stop letting sub-human Chinese and Indians rape their jobs... all the growth in these 3rd world countries will stop and they will die off.

India played it smart and invested in maths and science instead of investing on worthless toilets and paper made toilet paper

India also learned that POO can be turned into gold so India will legitimately be a superpower by 2030
God Bless India..
theguardian.com/science/2015/mar/23/gold-in-faeces-worth-millions-save-environment

everyone pls reply to this post and if you don't your mother won't give you tendies tomorrow

The toilet thing is cultural, the people in the villages don't like to shit in the same house they pray and eat. It's a simple as that

Do you lick the fingers on your poo hand after eating a currie wrap?

>what is an outhouse

>what is farmland

What do you mean by that?

...so develop a leathal super virus that only targets south asians and release it all over the globe? I read your post and that seems like what you're suggesting

you're slow

youtube.com/watch?v=BGn3qoexpHI&t=2m38s