PIZZA GATE DISCUSSION ON VIDEO CONNECTION TO CPP

You hear children being yelled at by the cameraman and taunting them as you hear them screaming behind what looks like a sliding glass door. Could be fake but it definitely feels like some real fucked up shit is going on with these kids in the videos. This video has also been connected to a show that occured at Comet Pizza (thread jpg)

Who's voice are we hearing in this video?
Video Source:www.worldcorpo.net/content/video/
archive.is/YX70i

NYT DELETES ARTICLE ABOUT NORWEGIAN PEDO RING BUST: web.archive.org/web/20161120230530/http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/norwegian-police-arrest-20-men-pedophile-network-probe-43670565

ABC NEWS DELETES ARTICLE ABOUT NORWEGIAN PEDO RING BUST: archive.is/http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/11/20/world/europe/ap-eu-norway-pedophile-network.html

ORIGINAL AP STORY STILL UP:

bigstory.ap.org/article/3f53996696a24d0da8c1d8fb117beca0/norwegian-police-arrest-20-men-pedophile-network-probe

BACKUP IN CASE IT GOES TOO:

archive.is/DLmOL

STAGED CRIMES AND MEDIA NARRATIVES: archive.is/VttLF

TOP OBAMA FUNDRAISER ARRESTED FOR CHILD RAPE: MAINSTREAM MEDIA SILENT

youtube.com/watch?v=1VsBAtq1dLc

archive.is/sl3dc

usatoday.com/story/opinion/2014/11/20/kiah-lawson-terry-bean-human-rights-campaign-gay-sex-obama-prison-column/70021560/

YUGE PIZZAGATE ARCHIVE (ZIPPED)!
mega.nz/#!hgZnjbhK!JjAW3m0VGYK9kHCPV-Vg0nz9YHM-JYbddeojhuIMBMA

Archives
Original Threads
#1 archive.is/U3tBh
#2 archive.is/EuVMv
#3 archive.fo/maer0
Operation #PedoFiles
archive.is/7cVwl

Other urls found in this thread:

wkyc.com/news/crime/families-impacted-by-raid-of-international-adoption-agency-in-strongsville-speak-out/408804040
youtube.com/watch?v=9W_pWQkADKI
youtube.com/watch?v=K_6_jf63OLI
youtube.com/watch?v=8rrTyRaoezw
wjla.com/features/7-on-your-side/families-stunned-after-fbi-raids-adoption-agency
youtube.com/watch?v=8rrTyRaoezw&ab_channel=ReignBot
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ADjCh3j4Z2k
icontact-archive.com/bdCejRsKgeJLjXwKOcr_g8bzHxOm6D3c?w=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>yfw pizzagate is real

Stop posting this comparison pic you retards, its obviously a sliding shower door.

I disagree that its a shower door. It looks like the scaffolding in the comparison pic another user posted of the stage at CPP. Maybe someone has it?

Im retarded, its in the op pic.

FBI raids adoption agency may be some connection
wkyc.com/news/crime/families-impacted-by-raid-of-international-adoption-agency-in-strongsville-speak-out/408804040

By the way, if this video is portraying Podesta, then it is proof that the coded messages by Wikileaks is true and the entire Clinton campaign is part of this. This then brings the media into question, and then the television lobby. Everything radiating from the televised Jew should be questioned, especially childrens' programming. Tell me why this scene depicts the characters eating each other?

youtube.com/watch?v=9W_pWQkADKI

This is all kinds of fucked up. Gas the pedos.

Cheap shower doors. Kid standing inside shower/tub with dark shorts on. Cheap light FX projector inside shower/tub.

youtube.com/watch?v=K_6_jf63OLI

Resemblance?

Definitely a shower. Can't you even see the shower clearly in some of the other WC videos?

Still don't know why we have these threads when we already know WC is an art/music project some dude constantly tried to promote on here a while back.

youtube.com/watch?v=8rrTyRaoezw

Watch this, it's eye opening.

Warning: it's disturbing.

I wonder, if this goes as deep as we think it goes, is there even a chance that those involved will face justice?

it's true. all of it

Highly unlikely, the Jews have too much power. They also run Hollywood, so there's no chance we are going to get the normie support. This is purely for spreading the word about the suspicious behavior of CPP, and the connections around it.

no, i remember running into this video awhile back on a channel with like 5 views, it's actually not TOO old, i dont thimk its related to pizzagate but i could be wrong

video probably fake.
this is not though:
wjla.com/features/7-on-your-side/families-stunned-after-fbi-raids-adoption-agency

Kid don't fake scream like that.

Have you even seen the video we are referring to? Hard to think someone can even believe that child's fear was fake.

What was that world corp website?

Literally 80% of the Jew media triggers me.
I just got fucking triggered by a teen Titans cartoon.

Website that leaked a bunch of disturbing videos, some of which the people have made connections to CPP, such as that in the thread jpg.

Sorry. I meant, what's the URL? Gonna do some digging.

So how long ago did this WC site first showed up, and what was it promoting? Been hearing something about hip hop.

The video of the kid screaming and the guy yelling at him is a joke video.

The guy's website has similar heavy purple editing.

If you didn't notice, it's a shower door, and there is water reflecting around it.

ALSO, before the guy's channel was deleted, it was linked to MillionDollarExtreme

Bumping.

My theory:
Worldcorp is an "art project" set up by abc intelligence. They are blackmailing someone.

In this case, we have John Podesta.

They send John an email and say, come look at my YouTube. This is what we have on you and more. Do what you're told and we won't let out more.

Now. There's scores of these videos all over YouTube. Veiled blackmail videos that just look like autistic art projects.

But since John Podesta has been getting so much attention lately, they are pushing this video out from the shadows to pressure him further not to talk.

Worldcorp is a project by people affiliated with MDE.

go to 17 seconds in this video

youtube.com/watch?v=8rrTyRaoezw&ab_channel=ReignBot

look the right

What's the basic gestalt on MDE?

reminder that it is our responsibility to archive every relevant shit we find online, before it gets deleted

I'm at 17 seconds. What am I looking for?

So what's the deal with MDE?
Are they affiliated with an intelligence agency or are you suggesting this somehow refutes my theory?

If I'm not mistaken, you can choose who you put in your related channels

MDE is a niche comedy thing that focuses on heavy satire and surrealism.

The guy is obviously either affiliated with MDE, or heavily inspired and this was just suppose to be surreal

Yes. But if you're an intelligence agency you would be good at hiding the fact that you are... Affiliating yourself with an art platform is something you would do (and intelligence agencies have been proven to do this) if you were hiding that fact. The videos were only meant for the person being blackmailed and s good way to cover the ass of the blackmailer by hiding it in the open.

Bump.

or maybe contact sam hyde via reddit/facebook/youtube and ask him about it

It's no secret Sam Hyde makes a bunch of random channels for his videos and even worked professionally in video motion graphics or something

Ppl are looking all sorts of dumb between all these threads and it spreading like wildfire on twitter, finally the nail in the coffin. Pizzagate is done, fuck David Seaman and larpers to death

Seriously.
Kids are just awful actors up until perhaps 11 and up.

This sounds like little more than a toddler, no more than 4, and the screaming is just so fucking raw it leaves you with a sinking feeling inside, closest thing I ever heard was this heart wrenching audio of a 6 year old girl witnessing her mother being killed.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ADjCh3j4Z2k

aw for fucks sake
this is just too much

that world corp thing is clearly just some edgelords ripping off andrew ruses style. Its fake you fucking idiots

I think the screaming comes from boiling hot water in the shower....

Yeah I actually teared up a bit. It cuts deep.

I just posted it as an example of unmistakable terror in a child, it isn't just some shrill screech like Drew Barrymore in ET, there's raw emotion in it.

There's that same terror in the fatherhood video.

Oh god that was heart wrenching...

Do you know if the girl was ok?

If it's fake it's surely an adult actor emulating a child's scream, which is certainly doable for a trained voice actor.

Sadism is beyond me.
And directed at a child no less.
I've read full of fiction concerning underground elites who have their own dark playground, and stupid movies like Hostel that use the theme... And throughout history there has been no shortage of sickness among the powers of the world, just look up Gilles de Rais...

But to think this could be going on in a large scale in the United States of America...

And what no one is admitting is that if this is legit, these kids are used until death...

As well as any kid who witnessed their mom being brutally murdered...

Shit like this makes me wonder how far these things go and reminds me of this old /x/ creepypasta... I can't even tl;dr it...

There is a lot of fucked up sadistic shit I'd like to do to people that have it coming to them. A young relative of mine was kidnapped by a pedophile and we managed to get her back in a matter of hours, thank God. I'd love to hit an Antifa in the head with a baseball bat, take a hot iron to the asshole of an ISIS member or remove Kim Jong Un's eyeballs with a rusty spoon - - it would be quite pleasurable - - - but to harm anyone who is innocent, even just a little bit, makes me shudder. A child, nonetheless, is probably the ultimate worst. Now, I would love to punch a little sixteen year old spray painting on a church or something, but that's a different story. Anyone who harms a child deserves to have that rusty spoon gouge out their eyes, then a hot iron rammed up their asshole and then beaten to death with a baseball bat like it's the end of Goodfellas.

>Waldorf school
>fundraisers at Comet
>Alefantis is a donor

Notice anything?

jesus dude, this shit makes me wonder how many pedo businesses I've walked into or at least walked past

It's a lot different when you feel morally justified in doing it.

I'm also waiting for a run in with an antifa, and if I was in a room with someone I knew terrorized a child like this I'd beat them to death. But I don't think you, or I or most civil people could bring themselves to outright torture.

Sadism is a nasty thing.
This guy in the video is like John Wayne Gacy or something. He's getting off on the fact that this child is completely at his mercy, is a confused child who is much more prone to feeling true terror, and he's loving it.
Just the fact that he turns his voice in a mocking monstrosity in the second video shows how much he loves it... It's truly fucking sick, and it isn't far removed to what traffickers all around the world do, they break the person until nothing is left...

Fuck sake this is two much...

Literally linked, or was MDE just an algorithmic recommendation?

Recommended channels are not necessarily officially affiliated with whomever they are linked from.

I looked at the video on youtube of Heavy Breathing and I don't see what I'm supposed to find, the plastic screen, the metal bars?

Proof of the Waldorf-Comet connection

icontact-archive.com/bdCejRsKgeJLjXwKOcr_g8bzHxOm6D3c?w=3

report and sage all roleplaying threads of PIZZAFAGGOTS

Did some child dissappear from that school?

I don't know, a basic google search doesn't turn anything up.

Interestingly, they're very "progressive" and openly teach mysticism/occult religion at this school. The Washington branch logo looks like 666 too.