USA After WWII: releases Japanese prisoner after war

USA After WWII: releases Japanese prisoner after war
USA post 9/11: anybody we think is Muslim is a prisoner in Gitmo forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec5L2hx1lFI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I see nothing wrong with this

I like anime more than I like getting blown up

you git what you deserve :^)

>anybody we think is Muslim is a prisoner in Gitmo forever.
we are going to need a bigger prison.

Still muslims, so still at war with islam.

these guys in camo, they must be clueless about how Karma works and they are up for a very bad surprise.

Imagine if you put a kid and time out and he didn't do anything, In the case of japan the kid was let out and went about his day. Muzzies on the other hand get out and are so consumed by hurt pride that they lash out making the original time out justified

I'm Mike Wolfe, and I'm Frank Fritz, and we're pickers. We travel the backroads of America, looking for rusty gold. We're looking for amazing things buried in people's garages and barns. What most people see as junk, we see as dollar signs. We'll buy ANYTHING we think we can make a buck on. Each item we pick has a history all it's own. And the people we meet, well, they're a breed all their own. We make a living telling the history of America. One piece at a time.

It most likely has to do w/ the fact that the zips didn't continue to kill people after WWII while sand niggers are still strapping bombs to themselves and trying to kill anyone who doesnt alu akbar 16 yrs post 9/11 you canadian fag

I don't care if Gitmo is around for a thousand years. As long as there are young impressionable muslim men who seek to violently attack innocent people, Gitmo will always be needed. In fact, push it even further. Show how terrible it is and how it's not going to stop no matter how many butthurt liberals cry about it. Let it serve as a symbol to muslims everywhere, try some allahu akbar shit against america, get locked up and push gravel with shoes(?). seriously what is going on in that photo?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec5L2hx1lFI

>and they are up for a very bad surprise.
Cushy jobs in private sector security, and various police departments?

you're one to talk frenchie

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours

We convert your boys into NEET DEGENERATES. much more effective than violence

Already exists. It's called the Middle East.

guess they're just going to have to Git Mo good at not getting caught

Sometimes mo' than you bargained for.

Solution: Nuke them into submission too.

frens

you're a fucking leaf, so there is no leaf since you're not a burger

also, you're black lord and savior barracka obongolo said he was going to shut it down as soon as he got into office, did that happen? no, 8 years later it's still there

we should just kill them, after we get all the intel we can out of them imo

japs were an honorable enemy. Mudslimes are not

Trump should campaign on walling off the entire middle east in 2020

You do realize there is about 20 people in Gitmo right now right?

When did you think the war with terror groups ended?

This. You can have a certain degree of respect for an enemy who wants to end your life, as long as he is doing it openly in a way that you can defend yourself. i.e. man to man, where you both have weapons.

You can't respect an enemy who kills unarmed people including women and children, in the most cowardly ways with bombs and weaponized vehicles. They are animals and deserve to be treated as such.

That's not based in reality, but I wish it was.

Wow, almost as if the war between the United States and Japan ended after WWII and the war between Islam and everything that is not Islam did not end after 9/11.
Kill yourself OP. Slowly.

The war is far from over. Really it hasn't even started yet

If all Muslims were put in Gitmo the U.S.A would be better off.

burn them

>9/11 was a war
Try again

nonsense. there are millions of muslims walking free in the usa

most of gitmo (all?) isn't even us citizen

they're foreigners, terrorists/fighters against usa