Explain this Sup Forums

Explain this Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/20committee/status/831872441597194241
youtube.com/watch?v=GfN2-uV-ZuI
observer.com/2016/07/california-calls-fraud-demands-dnc-investigation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well you see, it's okay when Trump does it. I mean, Sup Forums being hypocritical as fuck is absolutely nothing new.

Did someone call a plumber?

twitter.com/20committee/status/831872441597194241

>mfw the president is going to jail

fpbp

Don't know who that guy is, but it's true. Sup Forums especially couldn't jerk off over those Hillary leaks enough, & were going on, & on about how "corrupt" she is, yet now the shoes' on the other foot, & they're bitching about it being a leak. How fucking sad.

And what, exactly, is the fucking content?

I don't give a shit about some faggot technicality (that it turns out, wasn't even violated!) from 1799 because I'm not a retarded cumstain. I do, however, care very much about a politician SELLING ARMS TO TERRORISTS

Now fuck off

>Fuck off!

Fantastic.

Because the content in this case is: some calls the FBI already cleared
And the source is: MSM and shady governmental departments for the sole purpose of discrediting the executive branch of the united states

vs

Content: Shit that literally happened
Source: Actual documents

explain the content

YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE MALE

Yes and he hated the leaks when they were hilary leaks
You see, he's being hypocritical about hypocrisy.

>HURR GUISE TRUMP DID THAT THING YOU HATED HILLARY FOR

>HUREHUREHUERHEHR I TROLE U

Saged. Hidden.

>the leaks are literally all false or not bad
>shills have to try to frame this as hypocrisy to get their pay check

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

If anything the spooks heard the word samnctions but not any diplomacy about sanctions. It's very normal for an ambassador and a white house adviser to speak about upcoming plans for the administration as long as it doesn't infringe on the Logan act, no?

>"I've been on Sup Forums so long that my putty brain has been permanently molded to crave trump's cum."

there was actually questionable content in the hillary leaks

Flynns thing was literally fucking nothing and he resigned anyway

>Sup Forums already trying to go all "NOTHING WRONG HAPPENED!"

Kek

>there was actually questionable content in the hillary leaks

no

Anyone else disregard anyone verified on twitter with a cartoon avatar?

If Hillary had resigned this might be comparable, instead she ran for a promotion

it's a meme you dip

>trusting the Jewish media
They've hated trump since day 1 so he's doing something right

>no

Yes

no

Yes

>The medium disregards the content
Are you for real?

>leaks from the DNC about rigging an election are the same as leaks from the federal government about foreign affairs

it's one thing for wikileaks to leak shit.

it's another for the u.s. government to leak shit

>rigging an election

That never happened.

Not an argument.

Did my post mention Hillary at all?

Wikileaks leaks were about a competitor of his, leaked by an independently operating individual.

White House leaks concern thee, acting President of the United States. Those are considerably more important.

That's the difference.

I don't know, are you?

Shareblue working over time now that deep state is entering the public conscious. How does it feel working for masters who would gladly gas you and all your coworkers when shit starts going tits up.

meant the primary

Explain this shill

She won by 4 million votes, it wasn't even close.

pic 1 - The leaks come from the DNC, Trump is not in charge of that so he doesn't care
pic 2 - The leaks come from the American Government, Trump is in charge of that.

The content WAS looked at by the FBI, who found no wrongdoing, now we need to see what traitors provided the source and on who's authority.

>thinking a disgruntled DNC employee (Seth Rich) leaking DNC information is the same as the CIA leaking information about high ranking members of the government and not telling the President what they know

but the contents of the leaks is (((fucking nothing)))

>This nonsense

Where is the content?
All I have seen is a bunch of CNN articles that use the words "allegedly" and "reportedly".

In Hillarys case we could all see and browse the leaks. Now all we have is the "sources".

America and Russia have been enemies for almost a hundred years

maybe because she rigged it, faggot.

>DNC leaks revealed corruption and pay to play
>Flynn leaks are literally nothing
>1 post by this ID
Get the fuck off my Board CTR/ShareBlue scum.

>leaks that are your fault vs leaks that are someone you hired's fault

Seth Rich didn't leak shit. He was a web designer for dnc.org, which gave him access to their AWS cloud services.

Their email is hosted on Google, he'd have no access to the entire email database or rights to the inboxes.

I wish conspiracy idiots would learn how to use ping. that's all I used to unravel the great mystery.

Do a reverse ping on dnc.org and mail.dnc.org, see for yourself.

The mx records route through appriver, but the mail itself is google, and dnc.org is on amazon's cloud.

there was no rigging, he got fucked up

Based on.....???

And once again, I don't care about Hillary.

WHY HAVENT YOU CONVERTED TO CHRISTIANITY CTR-KUN~~~?!

If they'd been lies, Trump wouldn't have had to fire the guy.

/thread

>CTR!!!

Give it a rest.

Shh. Don't use logic on Sup Forumstards

>use her as the basis of your argument
>say you don't care about her when you get btfo

>she rigged it
Her and what emails?

CTR WHY ARENT YOU A CHRISTIAN YET?

Explain why you couldn't stand Hilary's corruption and lying, but look the other way when don is corrupt and him and his administration blatantly lies.
I admit I voted for trump because I thought he was better than Hillary, but I can't defend him anymore

>information on a private political organization
vs
>information on the inner workings of the highest levels of government
the DNC hack is definitely the same as people gossiping about actual policy and sensitive/classified info

This triggers the Russian enthusiast

Nigga, name me one part where I defended any of her bullshit. What she did was wrong too, faggot. Just because I'm shitting on one person's corruption, doesn't mean I was fine with another's. The world isn't that black & white, you manchild.

CTR KUN PLEASE CONVERT RIGHT NOW!!!...!

CTR SAMA PLEASE STOP BEING A FAGGOT....!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=GfN2-uV-ZuI

Here you go leaf sheep.
Living in California, I got to see firsthand how people's voter registrations were tampered with, including my Wife's.

>Living in California, I got to see firsthand how people's voter registrations were tampered with, including my Wife's.

no

You sound nervous

He will die in prison

>C-CTR!!

Yes, anyone who says meanie things about Trump-kun is a big ol CTR bully. The world is that black & white. Keep posting memes, instead of arguments.

France and Russia have been enemies for 200

Have a Ruble. You've earned it shill

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is hilarious watching him crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes.

Of course he had to step down. Because of your CTR shilling, Trump already looks bad in the media. The Fbi confirmed that nothing wrong was going on and a new guy got hired.

Do you ever read the news before spouting bullshit?

So wait, you could defend him when he was openly calling for war crimes, but you can't defend him when a staffer almost violated an obscure 200 year old law with a meaningless act that would have been legal a few months later and then lied about it to a coworker (and the American people I guess, but lord knows Trump supporters don't give 2 shits about being lied to)?

Triggered much?

>lol Sup Forums always roasted on clintons corrupt leaks she did herself but when a guy Trump hired lied to him about something with little value they scream bloody murder over it lol cuz those are the same thing lol hypocrites ps not CTR I "promise."

There's a difference between your illegal, unsecured private email server that you use to circumvent fedeal recordkeeping laws and doge FOIA requests getting hacked, and intelligence agents breaking the law and leaking classified info.

CTR SAMA PLEASE GET THE PENIS OUT OF YOUR M-MOUTH

Yes, it's the shills fault Trump looks bad.

Yes, that's exactly what happened. And great job going "C-CTR!!!!" instead of providing an actual argument, like . You guys are just proving me right. You guys are getting so defensive over Trump like he's your daddy, & it's really pathetic.

Is this Ghost from TCR? Why are you shilling against trump all of a sudden?

>Unnamed source leaking is the same as Wikileaks releasing emails
>I somehow cannot distinguish between the two because I am purposely misconstruing the argument
Also, if people wanted to, they should be a whistleblower, as there are legal means to do so. Trump has highlighted that these actions are illegal so I would imagine that if people went through the correct channels then they would be fine with it.

>Anyone saying mean things about Trumpdaddy is just a bully from that CTR menace! No one could possibly have a real negative opinion about Trump!!!

You people are fucking children. Get a clue.

PLEASE STOP SUCKING SO MANY DICKS CTR ITS NOT GOID FOR Y-YOU

You seem to be living in some fantasy universe where leaks must either be all good or all bad. Here's how it works in the real world: leaks that prevent a corrupt, warmongering puppet from getting elected - good. Leaks about bullshit that serve no purpose other than to disrupt the government: bad.

Correct the Record’s staff (18 and counting) is crammed into a newsroom-style bullpen in the back corner of the offices of American Bridge 21st Century, Brock’s Super-PAC. “They’re always there; they’re always working around the clock,” former Clinton White House adviser Paul Begala says of the crew. “I always tease David that he finds all of these nerd virgins and locks them away in a vault where they never see sunlight or have a drink or get laid. But God Bless them!”

>CTR!!!
>You suck dick!!

And despite all these memes, no actual argument. Weird. Keep posting pics instead of trying to prove anything I said wrong.

>voraciously sucking penis text wise
>expect nobody to say anything
This board is overwhelmingly in support of trump, why are you here if you're just trying to shit on him?

>the highest levels of government
Technically nobody involved was government yet.

Admittedly reports about FBI records getting leaked are bad, but the substance of the records in question is the private conversation of a private individual and a member of the Russian government.

And we don't even have the transcript yet.

In the scheme of shit, the substance of the DNC email hacks is worse.

As for circumstances, well you have to weigh illegal hacking of private information by a foreign government to interfere in domestic politics vs illegal leaking of government information by domestic government to interfere in domestic politics (stop a major security risk to our government that Trump knew about but was leaving in place)

Go away Shareblue. The only person you're convincing here is yourself. When will you nerd virgins learn?

kikes getting nervous

Yeah. Trump's was far worse, shill. Have a Ruble

Shit your pants much?

He will die in prison

Oh I'm sorry, I thought Sup Forums wasn't a circlejerk, like reddit. Looks like you guys just want Sup Forums to be your safespace, so you won't get triggered by negative comments about Trump.

Yes you fucking leaf.
observer.com/2016/07/california-calls-fraud-demands-dnc-investigation/

>leak of a private citizen to a member of a foreign government are illegal
>implying trump didn't fire him just to send a message that he wasn't going to allow even a hint of treason

Why do you keep expecting people to come up with arguments to dismiss your non-argument? I don't remember Trump or anyone else advocating for a principle that says "all leaks are good regardless of circumstances", so your cries of hypocrisy are based on nothing.

>8 years

He will die in prison

You might as well post "s-shut up!!" Stop being mean to Trump-senpai. Stay triggered, cucks.

Trump will never be president.