psyop to discredit actual conspiracies

fuck off snow nigger

what if those "actual conspiraces" are a psyop to discredit aliens

>ID: Aoy
>Aoy lmao

that'd be Occams Razor argument and flat earthers

those are the major descreditors

this op gets it

when we started testing nukes the aliens visited to make sure we didn't wipe ourselves out since they'd like to see us evolve and be their friends one day

>saving a thumbnail

youtube.com/watch?v=5N3y0goXPZw

your government

The biggest redpill is that aliens aren't real and we're alone in the universe.

Aliens are as real as santa, fairies, and other fantastical creatures invented by adults to entertain children.

We are the aliens. Earth is a terraformed (deluvian flood), gene seeded (Ark) planet. We are either the reproductive organs for a highly advanced robotic civilization (Angels), or cattle waiting for peek amino acid density for harvest (Rapture).

These views fall in like with the doctrine of Christianity.

Does intelligent life exist beyond earth? Yes. 100% without doubt. Too many fucking planets for it to be any other way.

Have they visited earth? Almost certainly not. See previous point, there's tio many fucking planets for them to stumble on us.

I think people being abducted by aliens are just getting shot up with powerful narcotics/hallucinogens then gangraped by cultists in costumes with a strobe light and a fog machine going.

>Does intelligent life exist beyond earth? Yes. 100% without doubt. Too many fucking planets for it to be any other way.

Even given the scale of the universe, abiogenesis is so unlikely that it should not have happened ever

Just because we haven't seen them, doesn't mean they aren't somewhere out there. Our planet has just not seen any yet. Aliens must exist, but not any intelligent ones who have visited Earth, except for those guys who visited /HWNDU/ from Sup Forums they were definitely aliens.

Thanks for the pic OP made it my new background.

Here i'll give you one in return.

This is what $cientologists actually believe.

No really, this is basically what they believe.

>implying adipogenesis isnt anything out of the realm of possiblility

KYS

This logic is worse than anything christcucks can splutter out

There are no aliens and we are alone in the universe.

For over 60 years people have been obsessed with finding alien life. We now have billions of people across the globe with HD cameras on their phones.

Millions of UFO watchers have been observing the skies for decades and there isn't a single credible picture or video of an alien craft.

We know that amino acids and nucleotides can spontaneously form from the chemical stew of primordial earth. But these chemicals do not form their respective polymers (proteins and RNA/DNA) spontaneously. Some biologists theorize the the earliest life was a self catalyzing RNA enzyme, but we've never even seen a spontanious formation of any RNA strand, much less an enzyme or a self catalyzing one. A protein spontaneously forming which enzymatically replicates nucleic acid strands is just as unlikely (IE, high impossible), and is even less likely to have been the origin of life given the fact that even the oldest and most primitive of life forms we have identified have 3+ kinds of enzymes for basic DNA replication (helicase, polymerase, ligase)

>Have they visited earth? Almost certainly not. See previous point, there's tio many fucking planets for them to stumble on us

youre assuming that the aliens are less or equally as advanced as us. but the universe is 15 to 20 billion years old. life on earth is only 4 billion years old. so the aliens can possibly be much more advanced and more likely to find us

>Give me a basic gestalt on aliens Sup Forums
When Earth rolls through certain regions of space the background radiation illuminates the hidden orb activity that is always going on above us. At that point the phenomenum thinks to itself "oh shit, they can see my orbs and are going to start asking questions, I'd better go down there and give them some bullshit so they fuck off".

And thus through the ages, angels and devils became pixies and elves, lake monsters and bigfoots, UFOs and greys, and lately Gang Stalking.

It always uses the same sort of name, it always spins us something just plausible to cover up whatever its real motive is, and we still don't have a clue what the orbs are doing, other than they seem to originate at the poles and spread out spirally clustering around magnetic fault lines.

Whatever or whoever these Ultraterrestrials are, they almost certainly have been on Earth for longer than us, clearly don't want us to go poking around in their affairs, and exist in a sort of weird energy-only state that can collect and form the appearance of matter with which they build bodies for themselves, albeit often really poorly.

TL;DR? Project Bluebook wasn't lying, and indeed came to this exact conclusion. As does everyone working towards an answer in this topic. Weird shit, originating fro Earth, can fuck with matter, delights in lying to humans. Yeah, nobody knows what it all means, either.

The Bogs are a secret alien race who are the Shepherds to the human race.

Classical aliens do not exist. Unthinkable lives from now however, the dead may be reborn.

Humans are the apex species. All life has the sole goal of becoming the dominant lifeforms, at least on earth. Humans will reach a point where inter dimensional travel can exist, where observing our universe from another universe is possible. To put it in a time frame it could possibly be a million years from now that this takes place, yet they can still interact with us in this time (and previous times)

There really is endless possibility. One day after you die you will live again. It's just a matter of time. Imagine sleeping for eight hours to wake up in another time and space. They will do this because we are connected to them and they to us.

>For over 60 years people have been obsessed with finding alien life. We now have billions of people across the globe with HD cameras on their phones.

Our earliest radio transmissions travel at the speed of light and only cover a 200 light-year diameter sphere around the Earth. Life could exist on planets, moons, or asteroids and we'd have no way of detecting it without sending a craft to probe the surface. We haven't even scratched the surface when it comes to the exploration of space. The universe is inconceivably big.

>Millions of UFO watchers have been observing the skies for decades and there isn't a single credible picture or video of an alien craft.

When people say alien life they don't mean UFOs like in sci-fi. More realistically we'd discover microbial life and even that would be groundbreaking.

Forgot pic.

probably because it takes like a half billion years of chemical stew being activated by tidal forces and solar activity to turn from basic amino acids into a self replicating set of organic molecules capable of using energy.

Imagine the sheer number of chemical interactions it took to find the right combo which unlocked life in the primordial bath.

of course no possible beaker of shit in a university lab will be able to replicate that shit.

When people say alien life the vast majorty, like 99%, think humanoid aliens. Definitely something more than microbial life forms.

100% there are other life forms in the galaxy.
Why haven't we been contacted by them?

>ride my bike without a helmet throughout my city. you will get fined for doing this.
>200+ police cars in my city
>chances of running into a police officer is slim to none.
>still ride without helmet because chances are so slim
>galaxy is quadrillions of times bigger than my city
>chances of running into aliens is literally zero

It's not just the likelihood of getting the right combination that's the issue. It's the fact that the spontaneous combination itself does not occur. You can't start rolling the dice a quadrillion times if there are no dice to begin with.

The radio signals are effectively 0 even a light year away from earth due to the inverse square law.

Humanity would need to construct a radio transmitter with literally trillions of watts of energy in a beam (not spherical) to even hope of sending enough detectable photons to be able to even reach the next star, alpha centauri using currently accepted levels of human radio telescopes.

yeah it's a terraformed planet and a slave world, probably part of a galactic interdimensional empire

this pill is not for the weak willed, go back to your left vs right muh white genocide red pill, children

They are basically niggers exept they are grey manletts.

Sort of like Canadians. Except aliens actually have a chance of contributing something to earth.

Those are just Elk OP