They are waking up, Sup Forumsacks

They are waking up, Sup Forumsacks.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellen_Pao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ovens when?

reminder that t_d is our colony

Just another clear post that displays the war on white people. Stand up Sup Forumsitcal citizens and fight for your ethnic group.

that source is missing dates, time frame, sample information

please gib

once we balkanize brother

I've noticed a lot more buzzfeed-tier headlines from CNN lately, it's like they doubled down on their fake newsery after being called out on it.

The users of The_Donald is actively being suppressed by its own mods. Whatever progress you see made towards the true redpill is forgotten. That said, they are averse do counter-signalling those who call out white genocide, so there is hope.
The_Donald's Discord has a fair few redpilled people, and hopefully they're more representative of The_Donald's userbase.

new Afrika doesn't stretch far enough north to include Memphis. Or Memphrica

In fact. Memphis would be the perfect capital of new Afrika, it has a pyramid, it's named after an Egyptian city.

It's true though. Women get uglier and the vagina gets horribly deformed after birth. It makes the pussy smell gross and have huge roast beef lips, as well as being permanently stretched out and loose on the inside.

Soon (((they))) will fall

Reddit will make sure to knock down any uprising.

The good news is that Reddit and other sites are so obvious about it. It is not like we are dealing with masters of messaging.

Remember Reddit was nearly run into the ground a few years ago by a Chinese Feminazi.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellen_Pao

>Memphrica
Classic

Why do couples in these children ruin your life ads always feature white couples when legacy media always makes sure to diversify every photo with more than one person?

I am a naive traveler from the year of the lord 1825.

How would any of that affect you? Whether they have an innie or an outie, it smells gross or smells like rose petals you ain't going to get near one senpai.

Already preheating, brother.

Virgin detected.

>t. cucked loser dating a single mom

just turn their homes and offices into open-air ovens

>It's true though. Women get uglier and the vagina gets horribly deformed after birth. It makes the pussy smell gross and have huge roast beef lips, as well as being permanently stretched out and loose on the inside.

this is a total lie.

Every birth is different. Some girls rip during birth; some girls have what's called an episiotemy where they cut the vag ahead of time so that it doesn't rip. Some don't have any ripping at all.

The point is, if anything rips, they sew the girl back up.

Some girls take longer to heal up, some are ready to go pretty quickly. Standard advice is no sex for six weeks after a vaginal delivery.

When I was younger, I dated a stripper with kids. She had a petite little body, and I assume had racked up plenty of miles. Absolutely no problems at all with her vag - sex with her was great.

I am married now (different girl, obviously) with plenty of my own kids. I have been with my wife since she was 20; she is now 35. I've been plowing the same field for as long as some of you kids have been alive, and I have watched all of my kids come out of the same hole.

Sex still feels incredible. There was never any smell when she was younger, and there isn't any now. Her labia aren't roast beef or any other ridiculous shit you bozos come up with.

Getting married while you are young and plowing your wife full of seed, and then watching her grow your own children, and then watching her help you raise them.. its amazing.

(((Anyone))) that tells you not to get your young hot wife pregnant is a skype liar. Fatherhood is fantastic. Hell, even sex with your pregnant wife is great. Her body lubricates differently, she's puffier. Hell, spontaneous lactation during sex is pretty common. That's pretty satisfying.

Don't believe (((them))). Have white babies.

>They didn't use black male white female pair combo this time

This board needs more posts like these

legalize rape

Time for bed, kiddo.
Your mom and I will be up shortly to tuck you in.

Here's hoping that, in general, white people will be smart enough to resist the propaganda. If my parents and friends are any indication, however... tbqf, they are either too dumb to think for themselves, or too fearful of being called racist/sexistwhateverist to speak/think positively about whites.

my wife is still tight

Where are the other races like Latinos and Asians? If you just have blacks and whites then it'll be a pretty deep comparison.

>spontaneous lactation during sex is pretty common

brb, gonna impregnate someone

If we balkanized like that, new Africa would be getting invaded and genocided from multiple sides.

The mods there are fucking them over.

top post

>too fearful of being called racist/sexistwhateverist to speak/think positively about whites.

I find that it can start with a simple question

"do white people have a right to exist?"

very few people will simply say, "no"

follow with:

"aren't there some good things in history that have come from white people? sure, maybe other people could have done those things, but, didn't white people actually do some good things in world history? did we invent anything important? did we bring vaccines, or Christianity, or clean water, or any good things to any other people in the world? Of course we did.

So, I think white people deserve to exist - just as much as anyone else.

Did you know that globally, there are fewer than 1 billion white people? That worldwide, we're a minority, and we've always been a minority?

Did you know that in many countries, white people aren't having enough babies to replace themselves? If the white populations in those countries get too small, what will happen to the interesting histories, and cultures of those places? They'll vanish, won't they?

How is that fair to the people who built those things? How does that honor the sacrifices of ancestors?

Think about how hard your parents, and grandparents, and great grandparents worked. They didn't do that for democracy, or for just money. The fact that you are here, and the fact that I am here... that tells us what they were doing it for. For us. For their future. We are their legacy. The world they have built is our inheritance.

It's the most normal thing in nature to want to perpetuate your own genes. That's what they did. That's what you did. That's what I want to do too.

We deserve to exist. We have inherited something magnificent. We mustn't squander it.

Listen to this American, he is right.

T. Neverbangedamilf

This makes me smile knowing there's more to life then anime and memes. I have hope for the future.

>look at me mommy!
>Im lying on the internet again!!!

>muh relationshit

people put way too much focus into this shit.

That's called aging, user.

When i have child i will post similar things on Sup Forums. Assuming this place is still around then.

Because any other couple being a stable household breaks suspension of disbelief

You cannot kill, what cannot die.
Even if the last light is snuffed out,
a man would enter hell to bring new fire.

Quick rundown on current Reddit Drama that happened today
>Admins introduce 'popular', the new way of organizing threads.
>it's basically 'all' but sub reddits that are commonly filtered are excluded
>thus most of the right leaning sub reddits are excluded
>Somehow r/politics is still included since it's a default sub reddit
>r/politics is ridiculously biased and is basically just taken over by a bunch of actual shills constantly spamming anti-trump threads and having them upvoted to the front of reddit
>'popular' is the default view for people who arent loggined in to reddit, thus impressionable young people and casual internet users will only see ridiculously left learning political threads from now on. It was designed to suppress subs like r/thedonald from gaining more popularity

That's part of the plan, but at least no one can ever say Murricans didn't give them anything.

I don't desire to have kids at the moment for one because I'm obese as shit and don't need to be with another obese person like myself as well as the fact that I'm not making enough money to substantiate having a family. It's barely enough for me, how the fuck would I raise some little dickheaded ass kid?

I voted Trump and am a registered Republicanfag here but I honestly don't see the point in having a child unless you can mold that child into a fucking revenue machine.

Just being honest here - and I want whites to survive as much as anyone else - but from what I can see, no organism has a right to exist. It's a dog-eat-dog world, and God will gaze upon the earth with equal indifference, regardless of our fate.

>I overheard my brothers friends talking
>I know what i'm talking about
>What is C-Section.

take away the 1s digit and compare this to IQ margins.

Only you are to blame for being fat. Stop being fat. With the money you save you could afford to have a kid. Also, you sound like a shill.

Like Tokyo or Dresden?

>stop being fat
Hop into my shoes for at least a day and I guarantee you'd jump off a bridge, coward.

I had a pretty damn good body. I built a strong foundation. Learned to lift and all that shit then I was misdiagnosed by my doctors and put on antipsychotics for the last 7 years. You try bouncing back after that shit. Try going from 240 to 400 and back down.

>my wife's pussy has gotten slowly blown out over the years but i haven't noticed because I've been fucking the same whole the hole time. So instead I've convinced myself that her pussy is realistically the same as when she was 20 with no kids because I'm stuck with her at this point so I may as well polish turd of a sex life.

>I dated a stripper with kids

musta really needed sex

Also how the fuck do you save money with less than $1000 a month in net income? Do you even math over there in Mexico North?

Hey, fuck it man. I wanted to fuck a friend of mine with kids but she ain't about it because "oh i've got a family now"

>Reddit was already dying
>Shot themselves in the foot with their little scandal during the Trump campaign
>Pull this bullshit
>Soon suprised they lost yet more visitors

Take heart. The youth craves controversy, and they will not find it on Reddit.

>Here's hoping that, in general, white people will be smart enough

>be master race
>cuck selves out of existence

Can confirm. Womens libido when they are pregnant is also insane, if they are ever going to cheat on you it will be when they are full of your seed driving their hormones crazy.

Yep

>today

They made popular like a month ago

DELETE THIS

have some more

Remember, before the term 'fake news' came into parlance we just called it 'clickbait'. Their audience is leaving and they need page views. As their ratings fail they'll go more and more Gawker.

>unless you can mold that child into a fucking revenue machine.
But you can. Refunds n shit, or stay with the mother but do't get married and she ca get food stamps and cash.

Or just seel it to Pedosta and gang.

It was foretold in angry beavers

New Afrika is Old Afrika, get that nigger shade of green off of there retard.

balkanization is the only hope for the west.

WTF is T_D? Why don't you go back there though.

kek

the right can't help but be woke at how arrogant (((the left))) is

Most of those things only happen from a woman having an insane number of partners, and children from those partners, not monogamous procreation.

>this happens
>aztlan and mexico merge into one great aztlan
>They have magic so they're OP now that magics back
The little states in the west fall to native american resurgence
>America and canada unite
We shadowrun now
Fate has already been decided

nah, they defend Israel and circlejerk too hard. I'm seriously afraid to break the circlejerk on there because it feels like I'm farting in an elevator

The_Donald subleddit. It's like a more degenerate colony of Sup Forums except more underage

how do you even find a woman who wants kids nowadays? i mean young women still capable of pair bonding, not post-wall christmas cakes

church

The_Dahnald is awakening.
The actual power potential goes beyond 4chins.
This is not to say Reddit is better but The_D has so many followers, active zealots for The_T
Super Saiyon is about to be woke

Well let's be honest. It's true. As soon as you have children your life is pretty much over. I know couples who are only 25 years old and their life turned into a misery when they got their first child. Basically you will have to give up everything.
The only right thing to do is not having children at a young age.
I don't want to have kids in the first place so I don't care.

No, you're lying and (((you))) know it.

>not milking your wife when shes not pregnant

WE

We will be kangz?

Good Mohammad don't reproduce. I have 3 kids, started having them at 24, 30 now, I didn't give up anything, have a great job, still enjoy my hobbies, sailing, gym 6 times a week, hunting/fishing. Kids don't get in the way, kids only destroy the lives of the financially unstable, if you have your shit togetherness they enhance your life, I love my kids, wouldn't trade them for anything.

If singles whites will live through these dark times.

>not realizing all the rural parts of "chicago" would go burn down chicago and kill everyone in it

FUCK OFF REDDIT! KILL YOURSELVES YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGERS!

(You) deserved.

I feel like for the past decade Ive watched american jews hang themselves by virtue of their virulent hatred for white people and hostile actions taken against them. They didnt think the civilizational all you can eat buffet would end like this? Get a brain!

>Denver not getting assraped into submission by the rest of CO
>Alaska not getting assraped by the Russians
>California not getting assraped by the Mexicans
>Oregon and Washington not getting culturally enriched by the displaced Californians
>Florida not splitting to join cuba

lotta wishful thinking in this map, user

>Implying Sup Forums isn't the degenerate one

Fuck white trash.

The youth get b& here buddy, they just visit reddit instead

Much more accessible too. Liberalism is what the youth inherits and what our society will too, and before you say Trump won with the movement he only one by the old people of this nation

Sup Forums is the opposite of degeneracy and if you don't agree then you're probably a degenerate who doesn't belong here.

Might be fun to fuck with in that case.

I've been here 4 years, and while that used to hold true, it doesn't anymore.

Sup Forums is overwhelmingly

>Pro drugs, not just pro legalisation, but pro drugs itself
>Anti-natalist
>Pro non-white immigration (as long as it's legal)
>Pro-feminism (just not extreme tumblr stuff)

I've seen some of what you're talking about. But never so much that it would shape my perception of the board.

That being said, nothing against immigration as long as they fucking fit it in and stop trying to create an enclave. I guess everyone is going to stormfront but I just can't get behind the White supremacy meme.

>as long as they fucking fit it in and stop trying to create an enclave

That never ever happens though, whites are the only cucks that don't seek to put their ethnic interests first. You might find a small percent of minorities who are sympathetic to nationalism of their host country, but it's very rare.

Even in Canada with mostly asian immigrants, they strain services and make housing unaffordable.

>Pro drugs, not just pro legalisation, but pro drugs itself
>Anti-natalist
>Pro non-white immigration (as long as it's legal)
>Pro-feminism (just not extreme tumblr stuff)
Where have you been for the past year ?

>I've been here 4 years

Back in my days people would tell you to fuck off back wherever you came from.

now I have a boner, take responsibility.