Why don't they kill him? He keeps on exposing all the things they do

Why don't they kill him? He keeps on exposing all the things they do.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QUcjutVBIpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have you watched the X-Files? Mulder had friends in the government who protected him.

When you've got someone who spouts enough insanity (reptilians) he's pretty useful for discrediting the other side.

Unlucky for them people are believing him anyway.

why would they remove their controlled opposition?

Controlled opposition.

This. Bill is safe for now.

why would they? most people think alex jones is a retard

Cuz he also goes full retard enough to discredit everything he says

If you dont think Alex Jones is sometimes a fucking retard, you don't listen to him enough. He really just mashes his shit up and contradicts himself repeatedly sometimes then just says fuckit i dont even care!

Part of me thinks the chem trail / bizzare stuff is just a smoke screen so the deep state doesnt waste their time with him

Hillary denounced him in that speech remember?

The subtle red pill.

>Hillary denounced him in that speech remember?

thats all

haters can fuck off

He's a part of the conspiracy. Look up his father and Alex's connections to the CIA.

Can you redpill me on this Alex Jones = Bill Hicks conspiracy? Joe Rogan interview was the first I'd heard of it.

They've given him a fate worse than death, forever cursed to walk the earth knowing the truth and no matter how loudly he shouts from the roof tops, nobody cares, nobody listens.....he just has to sit here until the end of his days watching the world burn.....

>spouts mostly retarded shit for normalfags to consume on his main show and rakes in the water filter bucks
>drops the real redpills on his other radio show where he goes by the name Ghost and is behind 7 proxies

how has Sup Forums not figured out they are the same person yet?

Because hes really a bullshitter. What he says is true because he speaks in blanket statements. Alex jones real purpose is to sell snake oil and people buy it are put on watch lists.

Except Infowars is taking over what MSM use to control.

Alex Jones can see beyond the veil, but this power came at a great cost. Driven mad by the truth, Alex can only speak in broken riddles. Kek, through great effort has begun the process necessary for people to understand Alex's riddles and see them for what they really are. The truth.

He's not dangerous. He never actually says who (((they))) are. And like and said he's an idiot.

After listening to a grown man cry about human fish people being experimented on in secret labs, gay frogs, and interdimensional psychic vampires...how seriously can you honestly take him?

I don't understand??

He's saying Alex is secretly the guy on True Capitalist Radio. No one knows for sure (i think) who the Capitalist radio guy is, he just goes by Ghost

>Hillary denounced him in that speech remember

was serious enough for hillary

Thanks, I'll have to look that up

INTERDASTING

Don't they both live in Austin?

Alex Jones commonly refers to known incorrect conspiracies. It allows some people to discredit him, but more importantly, label him a conspiracy theorist. And if 1 conspiracy is disproven, they all are. He helps them because whoever would replace him wouldn't be as tactful in this regard and would only refer to conspiracy theories that had data backing them.

Jones played a deft hand in Trump's election, comparable to Frank Sinatra with JFK, or Arsenio Hall with Bill Clinton. There is no way he's controlled opposition. Like any journalist, he knows when to hold them and when to fold them, as far as intel, leaks and sources. And he names Soros and calls the NWO "demons" nearly every day now.

IMO if Shillary had won, Jones would be "removed" via (((UN))) internet clampdown. That was their plan. So then they launched "fake news" to combat Pizzagate *after* Infowars began converting it. "Fake news" was a dog whistle to Google and Twitter to begin censoring. But Trump and Jones flipped that shit 180 onto them.

The way the WSJ notified Disney and YouTube/Alphabet to drop Pewdiepie further proves the Obama/Clinton/Bush/Soros cabal remains hopeful of widespread censorship.

My guess with Jones: if Trump isn't impeached, Jones will have a Brietbart-like heart attack. And even as a daily listener/viewer, I wouldn't be surprised if he suffered one, workaholic, overweight, red face, stress, divorce ET al. Of course, I'd be incredulous.

Not even the Soviets or CIA could manage a controlled op personality of this size and footprint. Schizo-tier to believe that.

I'm Mike Wolfe, and I'm Frank Fritz, and we're pickers. We travel the backroads of America, looking for rusty gold. We're looking for amazing things buried in people's garages and barns. What most people see as junk, we see as dollar signs. We'll buy ANYTHING we think we can make a buck on. Each item we pick has a history all it's own. And the people we meet, well, they're a breed all their own. We make a living telling the history of America. One piece at a time.

Sup Forums Status:

B T F O
T
F
O

Patrice O'Neal explains it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QUcjutVBIpw

Start at 18:20

Because he hasn't named them. He says "globalists". He dodged the question in the Rogan podcast when Eddie asked "is it the Rockefellers and Rothschilds?"

Alex Jones is playing the long game.

BILL

HICKS

No idea my dude. AJ does for sure though.

post memes

Is this a meme or a real conspiracy theory?

Yes don't look into the reptilians, goyim.

>tfw alex knows about the internet ghettos

He knows the game, there is no free speech on the internet.

Alex Jones is a useful idiot, but half the stuff he says is true.