Aus/pol/ General

>A MELBOURNE man is starting a vigilante group to “take back our streets” from ethnic street gangs that are terrorising locals

news.com.au/national/victoria/scared-melbourne-residents-want-new-vigilante-group/news-story/d034c8c4595a3ef3a5110ab2d067abab

Check out the sort of Judges we have in this country. No wonder there is so much scum let back out on the streets:

>THE state’s top judge has launched a stunning attack on “popular sentiment’’ and “xenophobia’’ in Australia, claiming only he and his fellow judicial officers — not the government — could be relied upon to promote fairness and equality

news.com.au/national/nsw-act/judge-slams-racist-sentiment-and-says-law-will-uphold-fairness/news-story/1345ec25fe78bb6153a5a1f260b6cd48

What else is going on lads?

Cart your arses on in and participate in the Aus/pol/ general.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5jbY58HAVPo
essentialvision.com.au/category/essentialreport
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Australia_policy
interstaff.com/visa-fraud-rampant-australian-immigration-system
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Our official Sup Forums Aus/pol/ commercial:

youtube.com/watch?v=5jbY58HAVPo

Apex gang is a gift from heaven for us really.

They've redpilled so many people.

Should be handing out dailystormer flyers all over melbourne.

bump for Stacey's safety

>Apex gang
The real red pill is realising there is no such thing as an "Apex Gang". It is just nigs being nigs all over Victoria.

"Apex Gang" is just disinfo and an attempt to divert peoples attention from reality.

Half the time you will see the media say that "the gang" contains Caucasians too so how dare you describe it as African you racist.

when the fuck did these shitskins come? I thought there was like 200 asylum grants in the last 10 years

Again...throw deadly spiders and jellyfishes and force them to run and the paramedics wont be able to save them.
Or set traps with ddly animals..

This beast brought most of them in:

www.heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andrew-bolt/who-let-in-the-sudanese-amanda-vanstone/news-story/9497646aaac16f3fdfa11673d2a12ea4

>when the fuck did these shitskins come? I thought there was like 200 asylum grants in the last 10 years

australia is like 70% white my friend. probably even closer to 65%

Reminder pic related is legally allowed to vote

>Myer is having a fashion show with Tesla cars in it
>you can buy tesla cars from myer's melbourne store
>"investors" believe that tesla is going to have a market cap of 1 trillion dollars by 2030

who thinks that those little piles of shit will have any adoption here?

He looks familiar..

Imagine what it must be like to be an Asian male.

You'd kill yourself just on principle.

>A MELBOURNE man is starting a vigilante group to “take back our streets” from ethnic street gangs that are terrorising locals

have we started the fire?

You didn't start anything m8. You stayed home and shitposted on Sup Forums.

I like the idea of electric cars only because I don't like us being dependent on oil imports.

I don't think we even can refine our own oil any more.

I wanna gun some more asian males with me before i kill myself on principle
Because we all look the same
I bet you believe in global warming

Teslas are sexy and hopefully put a dent in the revenue of the middle east

>global warming
A lot of temperature records have been broken in recent years. Can't be denied.

>vigilante group
>doesn't do anything besides watch a crime and call the cops

heh.

We're gonna need some fucking Dredd tier vigilantes to deal with the nigger problem.

That is just their cover story m80.

I bet those cunts swing a mean sack of doorknobs when no-one is filming.

Lmao...

I agree with you but even so, normies won't ever say it's a bunch of niggers being niggers. Everyone in Melbourne knows that the apex problem is really just a nigger problem but it lets them say it without sounding "racist". So call them whatever the fuck you want it's still alerting the normies to the nigger problem.

>Everyone in Melbourne knows
Do they? Half the problems we have is that people don't know even things that should be obvious.

The propaganda has worked.

Parliament is being redpilled

we're still going to be importing, the fuel will just go to power stations

plus, what about the 40% or so of people who don't live in a capital city? are we just going to tell them to carry 6 extra batteries with them when they need to drive 600 km?

honestly, why hasn't someone gone full mad max and started slaughtering niggers?

This old cunt has chosen a weird hill to die on. Defending pollie perks.

He has never done anything else in his life.

>the fuel will just go to power stations
m80 we have enough coal and gas to run all the power we need.

Thoughts?

>what about the 40% or so of people who don't live in a capital city?
m8 I have a grand vision of an electricity refuelling infrastructure that would be so large and state of the art that there would be no problem. We could run NBN along it too.

>playing with my niece and nephew today
>mfw I thought about them having to fight against Islamic and/or Chinese takeover in Australia
I don't get how the baby boomer cunts in power don't feel this. How can an entire generation be so up themselves?

I side with the police against /o/ posters just on principle.

>Melbourne is turning into a war zone
Melbourne is such a meme city that everything interesting is happening down there

I wouldn't mind bashing up some Apex thugs with a local group of nationalist aussies, would be fun, too bad I don't live down there.

The drivers licence scheme is corrupt. We need to remove the excessive redtape to obtain a licence.
As an Australian it concerns me how much money is being wasted on administration.

Pic is my licence after my 3rd attempt

Lol

how would we get that done? we can't even build the NBN for fucks sake.

if you go to victoria you deserve everything that happens to you

>learners
>3rd attempt
kek, i remember knowing this guy who fucked up his learners test 5 times in a row and only got through because the lady administering the test felt sorry for him

>As an Australian
>Asian

They seem to be like a Prius. No savings just relying on people being gay. So no.

Corrupt because it doesnt allow you to pass without understanding the road rules?

there are a lot of things we can't do right now.

But with the right form of leadership we can turn this country around.

Look what Hitler did in Germany in just a few years.

Wants to retire.. looking after his benefits. Doesn't give a shit about anything else

plz fix metal gear kojima

you just need to go back home friend. holidays over.

Its okay i suck white dick. Australian born Chinese are anti-Chinese because we desperately want to be accepted by Australia

When did Aus passports become black?

t.average auspol poster

>Australian born Chinese are anti-Chinese because

I really want to learn the Chinese word for taqiyya

>I really want to learn the Chinese word for taqiyya

chonga

>the city with the most greens voters also has the most problems with crime and refugees

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

when our country did

look what the bankers did to germany

Boomers are gen y. Faggots.

Dont learn chinese. It's the devils language. English number one

Kojima stole my hair cut. Fuck him

Who ever did this to vb theme music is a dead set legend

HEY! Did anyone see that news story on channel 9? There was a cool looking game where you play aussie cops.

Tell me somebody knows what game that was.

btw the news story was literally "video games are causing violence!", is this 1998 again?

>these niggers are mainly robbing asians who hoard cash at home from their grocery shops.

I just watched Question Time in the Senate and Senator Roberts from One Nation went absolutely HAM on Islam. WEW

But i recently got my P licence :(

wrong fella

You must go back.

Ho ho

No m8 they are mainly after cars and target homes with flashy cars in the driveway.

I hope Melbourne becomes Malmö 2 just for the lols.

KEK WILLS IT. Sorry senpai

>went absolutely HAM
What does this mean?

But i am back :S.
Tfw getting full licence soon

>Sup Forumsine is polling higher nationally than the greens
essentialvision.com.au/category/essentialreport

▲▲

but my dick is longer than 4 inches.

There is nothing funny about the deterioration of our once great nation.

Same here m8. 5 inch master race.

In this context, went apeshit.

Specifically he had a go at pic related, who wants to turn this place into Sudan version 2

It is if it's melbin.

Good on him. Roberts seems good some times, but drifts into weirdness and conspiracy territory sometimes too.

you look like a school shooter, gook

God save the Queen and bleaa Anglo land lads

We take thousands of refugees every year, depending on the government In power and media coverage, 2012-2013 was the highest with 20k refugees resettled in Austrlia it had decreased ever since and for the last few years it's been 12-13k.
Now this is misleading because the real issue it's not refugees although I wish we wouldn't take any (why do we have to anyways) the real issue it's the government giving humanitarian visas to empoverished African countries, they give 1, but then the receiver is entiltled to bring all of his closest relatives who in turn are entitled to bring their close relatives so on and so on.
The only reason we are not flooded with niggers it's because visas are expensive and niggers waste all their welfare on drugs of loans to buy shit they can't re pay later.
So in numbers we give very little refugee and humanitarian visas, but in reality over 200k immigrants settle in austrlia every year, most from third world countries.
Yep you heard that right, we take 10% of our current population in immigrants every year, this has been happening for the last 8 years or so.

bless, fuck.

Why is Australian comedy so shit?

Why can't we do anything right

It legit makes me sick just thinking about it.

NSW here i find it hilarious reading about all of Cucktoria's problem

>inb4 sydney
Nah never go there its fucking just as gay.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Australia_policy

MAGA 2.0

>Why is Australian comedy so shit?
Because it is fuelled by leftist progressive ideology which has become stale and stupid.

The new comedy golden age will come from the right. Right now it is being censored though. It will take a few more years.

interstaff.com/visa-fraud-rampant-australian-immigration-system
cunt's fucked mate, irreversibly fucked

What do we do with all the non-whites already here?

It started under Howard. He doubled it to around 150k.

Did his little bait and switch, hey look we're stopping the boats. Which a lot of people still fall for.

Shitskins are all inherently dishonest. It comes to them naturally. They have no conscience or honour at all.

its all leftists who are too politically correct.

Unless it's murdering their daughters for bringing shame on them

I was born with a big dick but I got aspergers so i'm a total social awkward bastard that I struggle with talking to girls

I sometimes wish I could just whip it out and just see if any chick is willing to take it instead of having to talk to them..

I saw a muslim today in Ipswich, Qld.

Hitler was right.

They are a tribal shame culture, whereas we are an individualist guilt culture. The two don't mix at all.

Just put pics of it on tinder and see what happens.

Yeah, Jews know how to play the people.
Never ending debate about refugees (who are a fucking drain on Australia since 90% of them still rely on welfare 5 years after resettlement and 50% have never held a job) but what about the real issue?
THE fucking 200k third worlders we take every year, 20 fuckig percent of our population, our government is literally replacing us with chinks, poos and niggers.

eh, it's always worth a try but that would mean I would have to make a kikebook account

>avoid standing next to the African
>go stand in front of the suicide bomber instead
fugg :DD
no wonder italians aren't known for being real smart

at least the suicide bomber will praise god before he kills everyone

But it's been going on for so long. 20 years now since Howard started. I just don't see how there's any excuse for not voting against it.

fuck........i'm so glad i'm white, now I know why asians are such humble nerd weebs, no one wants to be around them if they look like that

Fuck I hate Jew media