Vatican City belongs to the Vates

Vatican City belongs to the Vates.

If Israel can claim their land, Vates and Druids can can claim Vatican City.

Silent consenting globalist fags. Vatican is white mans clay.

The vatican is the biggest pedophile ring of them all

>In pagan Rome the vates resided on the Vatican Hill, the Hill of the Vates. The Vatican Hill takes its name from the Latin word Vaticanus, a vaticiniis ferendis, in allusion to the oracles, or Vaticinia, which were anciently delivered on the Vatican Hill.[3]

>The word is Latin meaning "fortune tellers." The name was also found in the word Vatican, a hillside on the west bank of the Tiber River in Rome where they resided. When the papacy was returned to Rome from Avignon (France) in the 14th Century, the Vatican became the residence of the Pope, and the word Vatican came to refer to the enclave in the middle of Rome that had become the seat of the Roman Catholic Church.[4]

>we were Romans and shit!
you snow niggers need to fuck off. you ruin everything.

>Romans

Get out you fucking wog.

Vates are not Romans as much as you wogs are not Americans.

Mate, the jews have been in the land of Israel continously (yes even after the near exterminate and expoltion by the romans) for close to 3000 years lol....

That could not be more wrong.

From 1500-1900 the Ottomons owned it. Before then there's countless periods where Israel did not own it.

What's this got to do with the current owners being a giant pedo ring

Burn them all

>Druids
Druids?

Ireland belongs to the Druids.

Druids, Bards and Vates shared the land.

Vates obviously had title to Vatican.

Some ''people'' turned them into DnD characters, the same way other cultures have their Gods turned into Disney characters.

Almost like they want the culture not to be taken seriously, forgotten with time, genocided.

>Damnatio memoriae is the Latin phrase literally meaning "condemnation of memory," meaning that a person must not be remembered.
It was a form of dishonor that could be passed by the Roman Senate on traitors or others who brought discredit to the Roman State. The intent was to erase the malefactor from history, a task somewhat easier in ancient times, when documentation was limited.

I said they have been there as in living in the land during this time. Irrespective of which group controlled it.

The jews have had a contious presence in the land irrespective of which warlord owned it.

Not really relevant. Tenants do not have claim to a land just because they rented it.

The Vatican belongs to the Vates whether or not they left or remained.

I dont know nor do I care about your Vatican point. Frankly I'd prefer to see the Vatican turned to rubble for its crimes against so many.

Your projecting the point that the jews who have been living in the land over the past 3000 years were renting the land? Using that same logic no native Europeans are entitled to that clay as they were also tenants.

I said a tenant doesn't have a claim "just because" they rented land.

The Israeli and Vates claim is not based on being renters, but if the Israelis land was returned to them the Vatican must be returned to the Vates.

How were the jews tenants?

The Ottomons and many others owned the land

So I pay taxes rates on my property here in Australia, I pay state taxes for my vehicle and I pay income tax on my wage. Am I a tenant aswell?

Enjoyment Vatican city is shit. Selfie stick? Selfie stick? Selfie stick?

Yes you are a tenant of the Crown who has radical title of the land you acquired from it. Unless you're Aboriginal and can prove you have longstanding claim to the land.

>Upon arrival in Australia, the Crown acquired radical title. If Australia were truly terra nullius, this radical title would become into absolute beneficial title of the Crown. However, since Australia was inhabited (and not terra nullius), radical title did not mean full beneficial ownership.

t. Mabo

Also see: Doctrine of tenure