These women refues to wear a Hijab to play chess in Iran and gave up their chance to win the world prize

These women refues to wear a Hijab to play chess in Iran and gave up their chance to win the world prize.

Carolina Lujan and Nazi Paikidze-Barnes

*refused

>nazi

Also found this shit online

pretty based if you ask me.

wtf semi-based nigeria

Why is there a womens league for chess?

(It's because women are dumb)

>Nigeria
>anti-abortion

They don't like to waste food.

is nigeria dare i say, /our country/?

>Why is there a women's league for chess?
Yeah, given that men and women are entirely equal mentally, this doesn't really make any sense.

I guess feminists will argue that men intimidate women by staring at their tits while they fondle the bishops heads or something and so they need their own chess spaces.

>China
>we're all for equality, but free speech? Fuck that shit
Ha!

This is some really old news. There were threads about this 4 months ago.

>fell for the equality feminist meme

Brain and mind of man and woman are very different.

Wtf I love Turkey now

>brain of man and women are very different
No shit, Sherlock. That's the real reason they make 70c for every dollar men make.

However, we are forced to pretend that women and men are completely equal mentally (because why the fuck not?), and hence this difference is due to discrimination.

Given that we are forced by society to believe that men and women are equal, why the fuck should women have their own chess league?

Those religious wackos are a disgrace to Xerxes name.

>a bunch of niggers are the last refuge of common sense
welp
it's over, humans are finished

>pro chess players have more balls to stand up to muslims than Swedens feminist government.

Quiet down Sven, your bull needs prepping

In addition to being a complete qt and my chessfu, Nazi (pronounced Nah-zee) is actually a low-key Trump supporter.
Pretty awesome girl.

bump

>Nazi

Holy shit she's perfect

wtf i love turkey now???

i don't blame them. have you ever tried to play chess blindfolded? it's impossible.

intelligent chessfu, fuckin nice

What the fuck is wrong with chinks

bobby fischer was banned from playing chess during the cold war in czech. He played anyways..
The US invalidated his passport and he (((mysteriously))) became mentally ill.

Her instagram is pretty good

She's argentinian I think