Are all Jews bad or is it only the Atheist Jews that are bad? I've noticed the worst Jews in the world are atheist...

Are all Jews bad or is it only the Atheist Jews that are bad? I've noticed the worst Jews in the world are atheist, like George Soros, who is even anti-semitic

To be a jew you just have to be converted and practice Judaism right? I didn't think it was a requirement to be a descendant of the Israelites to be jew? So should we be hating jews or Hebrew descendants?

Is it the jewish faith that is the root of all evil, or is it the scheming culture passed down by the Hebrews?

Other urls found in this thread:

chabad.org/kabbalah/article_cdo/aid/380321/jewish/Chaos-and-the-Primordial.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Are all humans bad or is it only the Atheist Humans that are bad? I've noticed the worst Atheists in the world are Atheist, like George Atheist, who is even anti-atheist.

>To be a atheist you just have to be converted and practice Atheism right? I didn't think it was a requirement to be a descendant of the Athieites to be atheist? So should we be hating atheist or Atheist descendants?

>Is it the atheist faith that is the root of all evil, or is it the scheming culture passed down by the Atheists?

einstein was a jew.

never go full Sup Forums

Jews aren't bad, just superior

the implied meaning behind atheist jew was a descendant of the Hebrews who is an atheist

Anything that leads closer to Satanism is bad

A lot of the """atheist""" Jews just unironically worship demons. KOS tier.

That said regular Jews are scheming little shlomos who should be allowed to survive but not thrive.

(((You)))

jews are good people. you're living in a fantasy. do you know any jews? I know a number of jews and they are good people

yeah yeah yeah Sven

I'm sure you know a lot of "good" muslims too

All of them.

>People who pretend to be nice while subverting and perverting everything they touch look like good people.

They aren't going out tying women to railroad tracks. I don't know what cartoon villainy you're expecting but they aren't good people.

The idea that Jews exist is a Chinese hoax they are artificial Bogdabots

KABBALIST CHECKING IN

read the beginning of Malachi, the Lord, YHVH, tells Malachi that the priests of his day "view the Lords table as contemptible" they offer lame and,blemishes sacrifices, because they view it as contemptible.

They desire to bring about Maschiach by a means of, defiling the Lords table (a metaphor for creation, which in their day their religious symbol was the table in the temple) to the extent that Maschiach HAS to come to redeem the world before we destroy ourselves.
They inverted the tree of life and began using the Qlippoth instead of the Sephiroth.

Btw, Pizzagate is real. Raping kids and fracturing their minds with D.I.D. And making them slaves is just another way of defiling the Lord's table, aka creation, in a vile and heinous way.

Also, Kek is the representative of Primordial Chaos, which is also represented in Kabbalah as Ein Sof and Adam Kadmon in a sense.

Here, peep it

chabad.org/kabbalah/article_cdo/aid/380321/jewish/Chaos-and-the-Primordial.htm

The true esoteric roots of Judaism aren't the enemy, Moses and Abraham and the prophets were on to some deep Truths, and wielded the Light of Creation.

But, after so many years of religious zeal and no Maschiach, the priests and wealthy classes were tired of this crap, and had mingled with the Babylonians and other cultures and mixed in their hedonism, etc, and then came the inverted, inverse negative system of belief.

Anyways, you dudes be blessed.

KEK WILLS IT, DEUS VULT

>33

>The Age of Christ

Nobody blames every Jew for the actions of the overwhelming majority but it's still an undeniable fact that most of the dire issues we face in our nations simply wouldn't exist if Jews weren't here. Jewish influence is overwhelming negative and they've overstayed their welcome, time for the chosen people to go to their chosen land. No exceptions.

>overwhelming majority
Kek, what a joke. There are 14 million Jews world-wide and half of them are in Israel. Saying even 1% (140k) are super rich rulers of the world that want to destroy the west is retarded.

so is it the jewish faith or hebrew culture + atheism that make them want to destroy the west

and even if it is only a handful why are they so successful

Jews are not immune to propaganda either, and in fact, are more sensitive to it after WWII.
It is their world-view and it can be changed like with any other person

Some are and some are not. Jews are not the only ones that push such things (pic very related), the rabbit hole goes deeper than "muh evil Jews want to destroy the west".

trips

so are muslims or jews worse

Worse in what?

which is more of a threat to the west

Jews are just misdirected by the hateful scriptures created by actors that despised and hated jesus. Which in turn made their religious beliefs racist. That was about 2000 years ago, now its built in to the shadows of thier culture and they dont even realize it, as they are just born into it with a stain that cant be cleansed unless they convert to christianity.

I would say Muslims, for coming with Sharia. But you should get your own answer by your own research, instead of believing a kike on an anime image board.