What is the end goal of your idea?

What is the end goal of your idea?
After everything is conquered and you have eliminated everything degenerate what happens?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lcLJv4FEB5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

all the answers in in the past

>After everything is conquered and you have eliminated everything degenerate what happens?

We avoid certain extinction

yes but how is society run?

Keep killing until no one is left, nuclear holocaust for all.

we go to space to fight the ayy lmaos

i mean its impossible to "eliminate" anything degenerate, its just about minimizing it, and i actually think legalizing some drugs would help in general

Everything is restricted

We get to live simple and peaceful lives surrounded by white-skinned family members who love us.

I end up with 3 motorcycles. A touring bike, a street fighter, and an adventure bike.

how is this peaceful life?

It is good

>After everything is conquered
We harness all the power of the universe to try to enter alternate dimensions so we can conquer those.

I will no longer be angry when I browse the internet.
Degeneracy will be gone and everyone will agree Rei is best girl.

We conquer space in the name of Humanity. Until we come to a point we're so evolved we're immortals and we find the reason of the Universe.

We become the gods we were meant to be, inheritors of the cosmos.

you can't go in more detail?
and after that?

We conquer the stars nigger.

Go find some degenerate aliens and fuck them up too.

Once we're done with that, find a way into other dimensions and show them what's what.

There's a fucking word for it: "Utopia"

No jews, no niggers, no mudslimes, no crack or meth heads.

Just smart people working together with smart people, instead of the labor being (((divided))) by (((multi-culturalism))).

Yes I actually believe this and it's not bait or a troll.

CTR Thread Confirmed

Bmw made some good shit now.

We will know. Know everything. There is no meaning to all this maybe.

I think I would finally be happy, I'm always so angry at the world and all of the dumb shit going on. We could rebuild the world into something glorious.

Utopia, Space travel, 0 military spending, we then look for the answers again

Kill yourself

We conquer space and start a space-ancap utopia where everything works fine unless you violate the NAP.

>and after that?
We continue to conquer every dimensions and every timeline for all eternity. Unending war against degeneracy and unending expansion of our empire.

/thread

That GIF is fascinating, do you have more like that?

Eliminate the bottom 10%, wait for population growth make up numbers, then repeat indefiniately

Evolution never ends

You can already do this fag. We are trying to go to space.

so nothing?
its just endless conquest or thinking the answer will magically come to you?

It will come to you, you just need another perspective, from an alien life form.

relax and just play the game.

Endless conquer is the goal, do you want to stop winning?

The answer is "kill non-whites and leftist traitors", silly goose.

have some kids

Reaching a higher level of consciousness.

youtube.com/watch?v=lcLJv4FEB5o

Cold beer on a warm beach

We achieve mortality, either become a collective conscienceness or one decendant ascends to Godhood he then continues the cycle my chaotically manipulating all universes to avoid heat-death. The cycle of chaos is what separates order and disorder and allows order to become garnered. It stimulates existence. Chaos is not the pioneer to the endgame, it IS the endgame.

We die user so that the self perpetuating cycle of life and death can continue. Just don't think about it so for now just enjoy the political shitshow

Maybe this.
I don't like to think too much about the essential structure of existence as it feels a little above my "pay grade".
I suspect this is world is a forked road. Worship death, destruction, egotism, Arrogance, and greed. Or the opposite.
Ima choose the opposite and wait and see.
If it works out, then fuck yes for life! If it doesn't then it's a shithole clusterfuck and I want nothing to do with it anyhow.
I would honestly rather not exist than be a part of such a broken piece of shit world.

focus on important shit like conquering space and securing a future for mankind