Show me your best Peterson memes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5qV77UiINmU
youtube.com/watch?v=KqXZY3B-cGo
youtube.com/watch?v=1VwpwP_fIqY
youtube.com/watch?v=a2dxGh7l3wc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Perfect timing OP listening to the spokesfrog now.

Now that's a rare pepeterson

Maps of Kek

Jordan Peterson is too pure for this place.
Let him be.

>teleports behind you
>"sort yourself out, kid"

This needs a caption, but I don't know what it is.

>pfft, and that's that

I feel so sorry for him. He seems to be a down to earth good guy who just wants the madness to end, but every video I see him with libtards screeching Nazi at him I can almost see his faith in humanity being chipped away.

Stand strong Pepeterson, stand tall.

Nothing on "muh Jean Piaget"?

Kek has called upon him. We will find if he has what it takes.

>Kek has called upon him. We will find if he has what it takes.

He has what it takes. Same can't be said for the majority of this godforsaken board.

"So this bloody Marxist..."

Don't think of it as us dirtying him, think of it as he redeeming us.

loling for real right now.

No. He is the dad we all need to sort ourselves out.

someone add some meme text to this thnx

This a metaphor? My father is not in any danger.

That's how I've always thought, but again, most of us here don't have what it takes to walk that kind of path.

We need redeeming after the war, it's hopeless and useless beforehand.

It's okay, he'll join us when the time is right, because he understands that we are the natural reaction to it all.

button suspenders are redpilled af

he could probably do a youtube talk show and make more money than his teaching.

what i mean is that he CHOOSES to stand up to them

>because he understands that we are the natural reaction to it all

Natural maybe, but there is nothing natural that comes with the actions that the future likely holds for us. He's squared it away with himself he's capable of monstrosity, this board lathers themselves in monstrous ideas. The best that can be said for either is at least you're honest.

God is what we needed, and he's been dead for over a century.

youtube.com/watch?v=5qV77UiINmU

It's ironic that he's so popular on Sup Forums considering his entire philosophy is essentially about how to not end up here.

I think it's why he's so loved, although he's disgusted by us, he understands us.

a few years ago he suffered from massive depression

He does have a YouTube channel where he does lecture type content. It's pretty good if you have the patience for it, and he gets a good amount of views.

>Don't think of it as us dirtying him, think of it as he redeeming us.

Exactly. I know his natural resting face is appears to be soul crushing depression, but he's not just a college professor. He's a psychologist. Dealing with crazy IS HIS JOB. He loves this shit. He's on the heroic journey confronting stark reality and he has experience and tools to help Sup Forums do the same without becoming frozen or crushed by nihilism.

Christ looked as if he was in despair on the cross, but on the inside his suffering was a triumph. So it is with St. Peterson.

Yes it's an archetypical metaphor. If everyone on Sup Forums rescued their father from the dragon we would be living active inspired lives, lifting, and building the 4th reich instead of being angry and sad all day on Sup Forums.

Unlike Molymeme, this nigga is a REAL philosopher.

He's already a sort of traditionalist and anti-Marxist, he won't go further than that.

I mean I don't know about you but I get the feeling that the more heinous stuff on this board is at least 50% ironic.

How do I rescue my father from the Dragon?

He's got all his lectures from the uni courses he teaches called "Maps Of Meaning" and "Personality and it's transformations" from probably the last 3 or 4 years. This years have been exceptionally good.

youtube.com/watch?v=KqXZY3B-cGo

>God is what we needed, and he's been dead for over a century.

I disagree. Our beliefs are tame by Old testament standards, and based mostly in logic. Not allowing ourselves emotional weakness is not evil, making emotional appeals because you know you cannot successfully make logical arguments is pure evil.

The actions we may be forced to take will be done because of greater evil perpetuated by our nemeses.

dude needs to lighten up

I mean it in the sense that Sup Forums is mostly populated by failures at life and his entire ideology is about achieving self-actualization.

I wonder how many times Peterson has been reminded that he is a white fucking male and to check his privilege.

>FIND THE DRAGON CUT YOUR STRINGS SAVE YOUR FATHER GET THE GOLDEN BALL AND KILL THE DRAGON TO SORT YOURSELF OUT, ITS NO JOKE MAN

I feel like everyone is slowly getting on that. I myself don't consider myself a Nazi, Stormfront or even right wing - I just know that the current culturall dictatorship is going too far.

That's all he has to be, the more important part is that he doesn't cuck or step away from those traditionalist positions like a cowardly peasant when the time comes. If he does so, he's no different from any other cuckservative poser.

God is needed for the "we" as in all of humanity. You take the very foundation of the structural integrity of the West away the rest slowly crumbles.

Growing up in this climate I was indoctrinated like anybody else. I had a perceived aura of superiority around me, I taunted and laughed at the very idea of God and how insignificant the idea was in comparison to my perception of what I thought everything to be, the material world.

>The actions we may be forced to take will be done because of greater evil perpetuated by our nemeses.

Likely true, but you have to understand you're already setting up a dangerous precedent. Do we need labour camps? Do we need mass starvations and executions?

What exactly are the limits?

Am I doing it right ?

who is this?

BEST

fresh from the presses

Nice

Ah, gotcha. [sobs]

The greatest philosopher of our times

le epic marxist trump apologist

>GET THE GOLDEN BALL

FUCK I FORGOT ABOUT THE GOLDEN BALL ...THAT'S WHY I'M NOT SORTED OUT YET

Better(?) version

youtube.com/watch?v=1VwpwP_fIqY

he looks so badass in those suspenders damn

better

It's a picture of you, me, mohamed, everyone you know and has existed.

What did you just say to me?

delete this

>Yeah.. WHOA
>Man let me tell you-

like out of Romper Stomper

he makes like 7k a month on patreon

This is new OC. A better version of something I made before.

youtube.com/watch?v=a2dxGh7l3wc

We should make suspenders the new Nazi fashion

Mexibro gets it.

zany lad

made some OC out of this. well meme'd, user

2nd Version. No bully.

Checked. Noice.

does he talk about logos a lot?

I would think it would be work better as "wanna buy some archetypes?"

I want to make this man my hero, but I know he would be disappointed in me if I did.

cute af

Oh shit, is that the redpill negress that's been getting shilled on Sup Forums lately? She's a student of peterson? It all makes sense now. I wonder if she fucked peterson.

>Wrong campus, motherfucker

Excellent post. I was raised Atheist and I feel exactly the same way. Society crumbles without morality and morality crumbles without God or gods.

He did in the videos I watched. Made to order 50 hours in paint.

*sniffs*