I used to love this guy

I used to watch him right before bed, year after year. I really liked his backhanded approach. I liked John Stewart. As dem as they get, but still willing to call out bullshit when it was plainly obvious.
Now I can't watch more than 3 minutes of the Late Show before I turn it off. I've tried, repeatedly. Sad.

Other urls found in this thread:

cc.com/video-clips/9fgyc6/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-marines-in-berkeley
youtube.com/watch?v=2X93u3anTco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He was funny as a guest on Jon Stewart's show, but once they gave him his own show the gimmick quickly became stale.

Jon Stewart's show was pretty funny back in the day, they even made fun of liberals:

cc.com/video-clips/9fgyc6/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-marines-in-berkeley

There is a real need for a show that compares what politicians say or do today with stuff they said or did in the past, like Jon Stewart used to do... but equally to all political parties.

pretty much my experience, do miss being able to watch that stuff and not cringing

Peace with Russia? What a right-wing nazi loser, amirightfellas?

Wow bro awesome. Are you going to tell what you ate for dinner now?

>Treason is okay because it's pisses Libtards off

What's really need but will never happen, is just on funny right wing late night guy on a major network. Someone who goes after the MSM the same way all late night shows go after Trump.
Who'd have the balls to do it? Would Fox have the balls to do it? Does Fox have a late show?

there is

I wish I still thought as you do, but once you realize that Stewart was only on the air to toe that party line to college kids, well, it's all spoiled.

Yeah, we were all stupid impressionable kids once, OP.
I remember when I thought a debate was just a boring republican spouting facts and a badass democrat spouting catchy quips, like an SNL sketch.
Now I know better.

>I believe what the media, who have corroborated to trash Trump about everything for over a year, has to say about Trump's involvement with Russia.

Same. Thought his conservative persona was hilariously funny. I loved the standup roast he did of President Bush, thought it was brilliant. Harvey Birdman is my all-time favourite cartoon, partly because of his characters.

And now he's just another obnoxious, moralising faggot who's deluded himself into thinking Trump and Republicans are closet nazis.

him and stewart used to give the government shit, right up until Obama got in and then it went stale.

They both suck Obama dick despite him going against 90% of the promises and rhetoric during the election.

impossible to watch them now

They're a bunch of government shills

>so if we got rid of police we'd get rid of crime?

Imagine one of these comedians asking BLM protestors that today.

>oh noes he said mean things about drumpfy

I still like Harvey Birdman

I used to watch daily show and colbert as well. Back then, the jokes were clever and funny. There was no lecturing involved and while there was some leftist propaganda, it wasn't as obvious and hardcore as it is now. Their political ideas also used to make a lot of sense and i agreed with most of their views. The new colbert and trevor noah shows are not funny at all, and they are now misaligned with the country politically, which is why their views are down. They are now platforms to push their own idiotic agendas, their writers are extremely misinformed bordering on ignorant, and the last straw for me was them coming out in support of Clinton.

Google the Colbert/Podesta connection. He's pizza-stained now.

I'm telling you, that's always who they were. The jokes used to be funnier, yeah, but they are no different.

The liberal youth SJW movement is at least somewhat the fault of Jon Stewart and his snarky brainwashing of college students.

>As dem as they get, but still willing to call out bullshit when it was plainly obvious

except for the 8 years obama was in office

>current president of USA is YUUUGE idiot
>bigger than CHYNA wall
>mimimi retard leaf doesn't like it when he and his gaggle of inept morons gets called out daily

Aaaw, cry me a river

I think you meant collaborated. Possibly cooperated. Maybe colluded?

Bring Back Dennis Miller Live.

No, I have no problem with Trump being criticized. That's healthy in a free society. What I have a problem with is how one sided and constant it is. Both in cable news (exception Fox) and late night television. That's unhealthy in a free society.
What, checks and balances only apply to government and not media? That shit needs to change, fucking yesterday.

All Fox has is Red Eye

>how one sided
The comedy bits like standups and other stuff are usually limited to 15-20 minutes. If there's some hilariously dumb shit Trump has done the day or the previous day, where do you think they'd fit other stuff in?

>and constant it is
If Trump wasn't such a YUUGE moron and didn't do dumb shit every single day, there wouldn't be a constant stream of people pointing out his dumb shit.

And Fox just fellates any Republican they can.

Reminds me of Limbaugh... used to listen during the Clinton years, but then Bush got in.

suddenly he didn't care about the Powell doctrine and "exit strategies" when Bush was going to war.

They were funny bc Bush was an easy target while still being a likeable guy. It was like plucking low hanging fruit

Then Kang Nigger become president and it was taboo to make any jokes at his expense.

8 years later, they try to make fun of Trump, but its all just actual hate, rather than satire.

You would never see Obama or Trump do this:
youtube.com/watch?v=2X93u3anTco

Somewhat related but I always wonder how people like him sleep at night knowing they are just being used to push propaganda.

Also CNN reporters.

Same here. I'm not sure if they became professional shills, or if I just grew up.

>I always wonder how people like him sleep at night knowing they are just being used to push propaganda.

on a pile of money.