"yay! a school trip"

>"yay! a school trip"
>current situation of child education in Sweden.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2511841/Children-8-racist-miss-Islam-trip-Schools-threatening-letter-parents-met-outrage.html
bbc.com/news/uk-england-stoke-staffordshire-25066688
youtu.be/MO8nwxLfSR4
youtu.be/ULeUDadTtIM
youtube.com/watch?v=cAoXgZLRee0
youtube.com/watch?v=St7Uh3ldRbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>those facial expressions of the women
every time

Do a brevik about it

kek 10 year old me would just make fart sounds everytime someone bent over

Why does the school do this?

How can they get away with it? Don't the parents lose their fucking minds?

I'd be goofing around and be like wooiiw smells like straight farts in here. Or asking them about their religion and not even paying attention.

Those insane virtue signalling / social status whoring expressions on those women's faces.
Women's political power will always destroy society.
Always, always, always.

Fuck off.
Netherland.

this

These are the kids that use nigger vernacular on the internet like based and nigga

>Women

Damn I've seen this picture a thousand times here and never noticed the teachers' faces. It makes it so much fucking worse REEEEEEEEEE

what the fugg the smiling is creepy

This was in my country.

WHEN THE FUCK IS THE POPE GOING TO CALL FOR A CRUSADE?!

better yet... WHEN THE FUCK DO WE GET A NEW POPE?!!?

In america they take the kids to the synagogue to get the boys circumcised

Oh wait

>not being able to get circumcised in a hospital in Britain by a doctor.
Sucks to be you!

Never the current pope is a jesuit that wants an "unified humanity", he even invited muslim refugees to the vatican city and let them pray to their god. The pope literally invited heathens to worship their god in front of his house.

It is good to experience different cultures to broaden one's mind for intellectual growth

Serious question, do they take them to Catholic churches and have them partake in mass?

but why the hell sweden just turns blind eye when there is a violent gang rape by refugees almost every week and other shit happening.

When the 2015 invasion came, we almost imminently got soldiers of odin and other groups patrolling the streets and spreading the news. Now the swedish polices are saying that they lost control and can't take it anymore and now they are just labeled as racists,,

>three atheistic white women smile at the religious indoctrination of children
The doublethink is off the charts.

Also I'm dumping rage inducing pics (I don't have many so bear with me)

>paying hundreds of dollars for a doctor to slice your baby's dick so your jew masters are pleased

VERY GOOD GOY

Girls and boys worshipping together is haram... Stupid Swedes cant even cuck their children correctly.

>>three atheistic white women smile at the religious indoctrination of children

When you put it that way, it's even more infuriating.

They belong in a wood chipper.

related

Wow look at the psychopathic look on the 3 teacher's faces.
The typical look of the liberal nutjob. SAD!

also related

>again

LOL YAY! XD

Cover up the head on the one on the left and he looks pretty good actually. Fills that dress out nice.

This... is like... too much
I'm not even right wing but wtf

A-fucking-men

don't the people at the mosque lose their fucking their minds? females aren't allowed in mosques

Pope Cuck the First? Roughly never.

I've always wondered how the regulars at the mosque feel having a bunch of white kids awkwardly pray to mecca.

IPBP

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>all the smiling women behind them
Islam means submission and boy oh boy do women love to submit

One time we had a school visit to one of the only three synagogues in Portugal, it was like a contest to see who could tell the most offensive Hitler and "jews killed Jesus" jokes all the way there on the bus. The teacher went mental when he finally overheard what we were on about. One of the kids even worked up the courage to ask the tour guide dude why they didn't have a crucifix and the guy gave a straight answer even though most of us were giggling like idiots. It was fun actually.

I kinda get the idea the muslims might not be as tolerating of these shenanigans though. Are the kids allowed to skip the trip if their parents say so? We were, I know at least two girls in my class didn't go because their parents had "moral concerns" but I think they were Jehova's Witnesses or something similar to that.

that's a really good pic'

replace the carpet with sand please /photoshop/

Women turned white christian men into weaklings and now they're desperately looking for the next fix of masculinity. This is the end of a civilization.

>Are the kids allowed to skip the trip if their parents say so?

Look at those, "womyns teaching", fucking disgusting.

This makes me so angry, being an orthodox surian Christian myself

This is pathetic, but probably real.

There's no way in hell this is real.

>There's no way in hell this is real.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2511841/Children-8-racist-miss-Islam-trip-Schools-threatening-letter-parents-met-outrage.html
bbc.com/news/uk-england-stoke-staffordshire-25066688

fucking SD 2018

we stand with you, red-pilled swedes

I'm physically ill over this pic

>these smiles
My blood boils.

Have another one

plot twist it was the dutch children
>video of the event
youtu.be/MO8nwxLfSR4

Just become a Muslim and start fucking again, what's so hard about that?

>ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

I feel so threatened by Islam, I am such a pussy. They're no threat you wankers. Why are you so scared of fucking nothing? If it came down to something, they'd be annihilated.

I agree, they shouldn't be praying, but learning about Islam is the same as learning about other religions. You need to watch out to project your own fear because you are pussies.

>>ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็
What did he mean by this?

if a fucking school tried this in Australia there would be a huge outrage and heaps of media coverage

this kind of stuff is why far right is rising in Aus

>lets meme with sweden
>post picture from another country

This was in the Netherlands you dip

I'm twitching with rage at the thought of Western children being taught to prostrate themselves in a foreign temple. I'm crossing my fingers that Trump allies with Russia, and split Europe. I'm obsessed with the thought of conquering these weaklings and purging them with fire.

#KickOutInfidels anyone?
We could at least stop white kids from eve going to a Mosque

your country is shaped like a penis

>filename
Hehehe sneaky southo

cant recommend, highly illegal

Can sweden be anymore cucked? ffs!

Oh, I get it. Because of the repressive speech laws in your country. You can't write that what Brevik did was morally correct or that we should genocide every non-white person and the Swedes.

C-c-an someone please say if OP's pic is real?

Is it a shop?
Or maybe blond kids from the middle east?

pls

Fucking aye mate! It's bad enough all kids learn at school is "to pay respect to the cultural custodians of the land", but I would lose my fucking nut if this shit started happening.

this is fucking abuse!
this can't be real.

Help us

Real
Womyn have their own prayer room, and the only arab blonds come from like jordan and areas above it

Sorry croatia for this cuckery

youtu.be/ULeUDadTtIM
bye sweden

Then post a bunch of mohammed cartoons on the classroom walls, take photos, send to Imams of the same mosque

They're doing it in the Netherlands too, now!
They need Geert Wilders right now.

Huh...? Sorry, thought I saw something for a moment.

fucking sick

>I feel so threatened by Islam, I am such a pussy. They're no threat you wankers. Why are you so scared of fucking nothing? If it came down to something, they'd be annihilated.

The number of Islamic Radicals numbers between 175,000 and 300,000. That is equal to the population to the United States. They are as big as the United States. You think that's not a problem? You're an idiot.

Watch this. Muslim SJW cunt asking a snarky, loaded question gets REKT by US government official for 5 minutes.

youtube.com/watch?v=cAoXgZLRee0

These women need to be killed.
Why are you letting this be?

Being a muzzie isn't fucking diversity!
God fucking damn it, I'm fucking pissed out of my pants right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=St7Uh3ldRbo

of course i can write that breivik and his act was allright. But i cant do a literal breivik.

>muslims crying in the future because everyone is praying so they don´t pay taxes for their welfare

They are idiots.

Italians are white, burger diaspora

>comic sans

Jesus fucking Christ Sweden.

Fpbp didn't look closely at the women, but once I did......

god damn it sweeden

>175,000 and 300,000. That is equal to the population to the United States. They are as big as the United States.
Are you just shitposting, or do you not understand math?

Don't distract him, he thinks he's rich.

Rate.

Käften jävla mes ut å kämpa.

2/3 of the people in that picture are women. They are to blame for the western downfall.

We did that here in the UK. Was about 20 years ago.