This solution is more effective than 100 walls

Legalize drugs = there won't be a black market of drugs because the cartels won't be able to compete with legal stores = the destruction Mexican drug cartels and people won't get beheaded there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=48&v=MO8nwxLfSR4
youtube.com/watch?v=Dzrt9ISIIKo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's exactly what happened after the abolition of alcohol prohibition.

People either left the business or went legit. Consumption of alcohol went down, crime went down, the quality of the alcohol went up (fewer people going blind)...

The war on drugs has been an unmitigated disaster and will only get worse as the prison population keeps growing.

Legalize rape = there won't be rapists because rape is legal.
Legalize murder = there won't be any murderers because murder is legal.
Legalize 2nd holocaust = there won't be any antisemitism.

The difference between all of those and drug use is that drug use is voluntary. If it harms their body, that's none of my business. Otherwise we head down the path of controlling absolutely everything that goes into their bodies.

>YOU'RE EATING TOO MUCH SUGAR, CITIZEN!

You don't volunteer to be raped, murdered, etc.

legalize drugs
take away tax paid benefits (welfare, etc.) for illegals
make it illegal to pay below the minimum wage
heavy fines to corporations for hiring illegals

See how many people will be eager to sneak over the border after all of that. lol

I agree with legalization but that isn't going to fix the hundreds of thousands of spics that invade this country every year.

That's what deportation is for.

Also, you guys NEED fucking voter ID laws.

You should really think about the things you write.

I really would love for this to happen. Prohibition has been fucking useless in this country. By the DEA's own estimated they confiscate less than 2% of all the drugs that come in while we lock people in prisons for what is in reality a public health issue.

If you steal or commit crime to support your drug habit you should go to jail just a like any fucking alcoholic who commits a crime. But the inflated prices of the black market are what result in people doing crazy shit to get drugs and drug money. In a perfect world people would just not do drugs, but we don't live in a perfect world so decriminalization is the lesser of two evils.

(CONT)

Also. Without the black market in drugs you would have wayyyyyyyyyyy less nigger bullshit going on. When the welfare and drug money dries up all these niggers are going to have 3 choices
1. Get a job
2. Leave the country
3. Steal even more than they already do.

If they get a job awesome.
If they leave the country even better
If they steal even more we get to lock even more of them up.

win
win
win

4. Get on welfare and smoke legal weed every day.

lose

Welfare doesn't actually cover living expenses in many (most?) cases. They "supplement" it with black market income from slinging crack and the like.

Why most Mexicans actually cross the border is to do low paying jobs. But it takes 10 years to get a green card. You should be able to work in the US if you're clean without much of a hassle. The companies in the US can't wait/pay for them now because they are low paid. Just make it easier, drugs is not a problem, they always come. Better not to waste too much time on that. Or if you want, even decriminalize (small amounts).

Why the fuck should US Citizens be undercut by border-hopping Mexicans who disregard labour laws?

But then what will we arrest blacks and mexicans for?

Drugs and corruption are the bane of countries. The legalization of drugs would inevitably lead to a society akin to China's in the 19th centuary where, at a time, 1/4th of the whole population was addicted to opium. It's no wonder a Jew would want for the USA to follow the same path to hell as China did.

Notice how I said "when the welfare money dries up".

>there won't be a black market of drugs because the cartels won't be able to compete with legal stores
Lol, tell that to Hollywood.

I'm sick of my tax dollars going towards the incarceration of a bunch of fucking niggers for drug crimes. Do you realize how much money my country spends in the war on drugs every year.

"The U.S. federal government spent over $15 billion dollars in 2010 on the War on Drugs, at a rate of about $500 per second. State and local governments spent at least another 25 billion dollars. "

Those numbers don't even take in to account how much it costs to keep drug offenders in prison.

Such a fucking shame. We could build a wall every single year.

Can confirm.

Getting rid of the junkies is turning into an utter pain as we just keep going deeper into who the fuck keeps funding things.

Corrupt politicians, druggie cops, etc.

Sure ass hell won't be a 3rd one

Fuck off, we're full. We don't need more people driving down wages.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=48&v=MO8nwxLfSR4

This kills the dutch. Get your country sorted out faggot.

Remove the requirement of needing a liscence to practice medicine = it will lower the cost and waiting times for healthcare = quick and affordable healthcare.

Just another jew trying to undermine us goy- I mean guys.

Please look up the difference between a 'malum in se' and a 'malum prohibitum' and justify why taking drugs (in your own home, separate from concerns of DUI or second hand smoke, etc) is a 'malum in se'

>prep bill to legalise drugs
>headless body hanging from overpass three days later

Good try. Soros.

You are a bootlicking faggot if you think the government should be able to imprison you for using drugs. I bet you think alcohol is just fine and dandy.

I fucking despise 420bLaZeIT stoners but the drug war has accomplished NOTHING.
see

Kill all druggies. No compromise.

this heeb seems alright

I wouldn't say it hasn't accomplished anything.

It has certainly funneled a lot of money into the judiciary and prison systems.

For once I agree with Israel

I mean ffs. When privatized the quality would go up, price way down and all drugs would be seen differently after facts are spread. What happened with drug legalization.
>Legalize them they could be dangerous/we fully don't understand them
But in reality humans have a totally natural urge to alter their conscious for whichever reason. Abuse is rooted from depression.

The problem is the CIA and deep state run most of the drugs so they would then have to share that money via taxes.

This fucking guy

you have to go back

Not too mention the drug money going to illegal businesses which i wouldn't be surprised if the top dogs of all major street gangs are with secret societies. Gangs are seriously insane.

False. Consumption of alcohol went down *because* of prohibition. Gang violence was a huge problem before and after prohibition

There have been victories in the war on drugs. The media just doesn't report it because it's not very dramatic. "No criminal activity in neighborhood" doesn't attract newspaper sales or link clicks.

Those assertions are told by dealers and drug addicts in hopes you will enable their addictions. I don't feel the least bit bad about drug addicts and dealers rotting in prison.

The real solution involves drug testing starting in middle school. Kids who get other kids high have parents who get them high at a young age. Testing children and then sending these problem children to military school or similar institution will cut the problem to nearly nothing.

Look into the decriminalization of drugs in Netherlands and see how wrong you are. Secondly drugs tests are a farce to catch pot smokers heroine and Coke dont register after a day of use they will simply switch to harder drugs or things like dxm (coughs syrup)

Are you the same kind of dude that says "guns don't kill people"

>but the drug war has accomplished NOTHING.

You should've hired Duterte to lead the war on drugs then.

No man is an island. What one does behind closed doors has effects beyond them.

At best drug abuse is masterbatory. But the reality is much worse. Drugs ruin lives, they tear apart families and destroy neighborhoods. These consequences have absolutely nothing to do with their legal status.

And people are less likely to seek help if they fear they will be prosecuted.

I've looked into the Netherlands and I've seen how right I am.

Can you druggies just fuck off already?

Why is it that even if an australian is the voice of reason I still can't take it fucking seriously?

Is not illegal to be addicted. Only possession and selling. If someone wants help with their addiction it seems silly that they would walk into a police station with a kilo of cocaine.

Nice try, Schlomo.

Yes from having a country crippling with heroine addiction to having the lowest rate of addiction in all of Europe they must be doing something wrong. How is the heroine ban working in your opioid addicted country

I hear Portugal really fucked the pooch, too!

>There have been victories in the war on drugs. The media just doesn't report it because it's not very dramatic.

Are you aware that in 2014 there were more opioid overdose deaths than car accident deaths?

But please tell me about these "drug war victories" you speak of.

As long as the mexican stuff is cheaper than the stuff you can get at your local store the black market will be around.
Alcohol is legal, still people buy moonshine.
In the netherlands it's perfectly fine smoking a joint in a shop, still people buy it from the street.
Cigarettes are perfectly fine mostly in every country, still people buy them from some vietnamese hobo in a parking lot.
IF it would be legalized the state will open its hands.
As I don't know the taxes in other countries I give you an example for germany. Inbefore axes in germany are generally high. Especially on luxury articles. Some taxes got no other value anymore than just generating money. Like the "Schaumweinsteuer" that was introduced to keep Kaiser Wilhelm's fleet floating. Got never cancelled, but anyway here we go.
As said, alcohol is pretty normal in germany, you can buy it everywhere. But you pay about 36% taxes on a bottle of sparkling wine or nearly 50% taxes on wodka.
Or take a pack of cigarettes. The taxes for a pack of cigarettes here that costs 6€ are 3,20€. Over the half of the price is pure taxes.
What makes you think the state wouldn't tax the shit out of it? They always did. They have to if hey want to make sure everything will be produced as clean as it can. All drug producing concerns get supervised by the state. This wouldn't be any different. And it costs money.
What about highly addictive drugs? Users tend to sell their asses for it, steal for it. If you can't uphold a normal life anymore and lose your job because of fucking drugs you will commit crimes to get your daily dose. Or the health issues? Drug users are often ill.

And now my final question: How is legalizing drugs preventing illegal immigrants coming into your country? They come into your country to work not because they get beheaded by cartels on a daily basis

>Kids who get other kids high have parents who get them high at a young age

You really bought in to all the DARE bullshit didn't you. The fact that you think kids and parents go around trying to get kids high shows how pathetically sheltered you are. I bet the DARE officer also told you that dealers give drugs away for free just to get people hooked.

>100 walls

Tell me more

"The U.S. federal government spent over $15 billion dollars in 2010 on the War on Drugs, at a rate of about $500 per second. State and local governments spent at least another 25 billion dollars. "

That doesn't even factor in the cost of housing prisoners.

The problem with this is that the people addicted to drugs could increase.

Whoa man, like mind equals blown. Wait why don't we, like legalize all crime, and hold on, how about we remove the borders too? We should start with Israel man.

This moonshine and ciggerets argument is so stupid, something that doesn't even contribute to 5 percent of the sales of legal substances should be the reason of Legalization of other substances
You can get a surgery in an unauthorized place too should we ban surgery

Portugal and Netherlands did Legalization and it was successful show me results other wise

None of that is wrong. And dealers will give "free" product to people who are quitting. I've known addicts, I know people who have reared addicts and I know someone who used to work with them.

>flag

Ok so you would suggest we keep doing what we're doing? Because it isn't working. If you want to pull the "think about the children" card consider the fact that in my country it is literally harder for a 16 year old to get alcohol than it is to get weed.

Yup this drug war sure is working out swell. We only had more opioid overdose deaths than car accident deaths in 2014 but I guess we should just continue with the same policies that got us here.

The problem is the increasingly bad economy and increasing poverty-stricken population. THAT'S what breeds drug abuse. I'm willing to bet the softer schools aren't helping either. But no, just legalise heroin, that will suddenly make the problem go away like it did in completely different countries.

What's more, all the people with addictive genes will likely kill themselves off without reproducing allowing the more balanced of us to prosper.

>You know that drug war we spend 35 billion dollars on every year only to confiscate less than 2% of the drugs in this country and that results in hundreds of thousands of people going to jail only for them to come out more fucked up than when they went in. I know it may sound silly but I think if we just keep at it and toughen up on drugs it will work. Yea I know it didn't work for the past 50 years we tried but I'm just saying that we shouldn't give up now.

You're a fucking tard.

You're the fucking braindead mongoloid if you think legalising heroin will solve anything. Do you not think past your own fucking needle you junkie piece of shit?
How will easier access to what is generally regarded as one of the most addictive and destructive drugs cut down on its use?
Worse, it will normalise the idea that it's a regular OK thing for people to be shitsucking junkies such as yourself.

OP said legalizing drugs would get rid of cartels. My examples only showed that it would not get rid of them, that's all. I never said soemthing against the general idea but the idea of getting rid of criminal groups.
And if it is 5% holy shit. That's alot of money in the game.

>1 post by this KikeD

Do you not understand that oxycodone hydromorphone and oxymorphone are all more powerful opioids than heroin but are legal? Fentanyl is about 45x the strength of heroin but it is is legal. What the fuck are you even on about.

legal =/= easy access to the general population. Unless you equate begging your doctor for legitimate painkillers is the same as running down to by some gear.

What if we legalize/regulate drugs and build a wall?

>OP said legalizing drugs would get rid of cartels. My examples only showed that it would not get rid of them, that's all.

I've got a feeling you are about to argue semantics

Drug use is voluntary yes, but even if it is legal it will still cost money, and the ways to acquire said money will remain the same, so all in all nothing will change

Cartels make more from mining than drug trafficking from what I understand.

You peps havent seen salvia
youtube.com/watch?v=Dzrt9ISIIKo
Shit hits harder than marijuanna and its still legal

Too bad about all those innocent lives prohibition saved and improved.