Predict the alliances in WW3

Predict the alliances in WW3
>Israel, USA, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, South Korea, Germany and UK
VS.
>Iran, Lebanon, North Korea, And most of the middle east

Basically, western civilization VS anti-western civilization.

Also, by the time of the war, Saudi Arabia will be a democratic, human right supporter country.

>Israel, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, South Korea
>Western Civilization

Israel supports democracy and human rights since the day it was funded. What the actual fuck?

By dropping white phosphorus on people? That's pretty anti-human rights right there bud Plus you're Jews, and Jews as well as Muslims are the antithesis of Western Civilization. You're nothing but a future nuclear wasteland.

>nuclear wasteland
How so? You can launch 20 nukes at us, we have the technology to destroy them in space. Nuke isn't the thing that's gonna destroy us.
Also, give me one fucking country that tells the enemy where they are going to strike so that civilians could escape from there, beside Israel? War is war. You've never been in a war, you don't know what it's like. If you are too merciful in war, you'll lose.

>we have the technology to destroy them in space

Of course, you can always deactivate the atoms

>War is war. You've never been in a war, you don't know what it's like. If you are too merciful in war, you'll lose.

Didn't think a little Jewy rat like you would give away so many platitudes without expecting payment.

gtfo kikemeng

> Russia, Saudi Arabia, Egypt
> Basically, western civilization

Thanks for the laughs, OP.

>dropping white phosphorus on muslims and arabs
>abuse of human rights

pick one and only one, leaf

>Middle East uniting
I don't know if you've been paying attention, but all those different groups of muzzies fucking hate each other. They'd never form a cohesive alliance.

The enemy of your enemy is your friend, though.

>assuming that cucked germany is going to participate in this war
Topkek, but I think that the next war is going to be triggered by Iran/Pakistan doing some stupid shit (invading israel, invading India), and since we are literally owned by >them

Sort yourself out.

>The world
Vs
>Israel

>russia vs iran
not likely

Israel and Mexico

Also read:

>russia
>siding with amerigoys, fucking nato, and saudi terrorists
>not siding with it's allies assad and iran
you wish, kike

LMAO at people who still think "war" in the traditional sense is a posibility. Trade war and cyber war are more likely.

>Saudi Arabia and shitsrael are "western"

Fucking Jews are such bad liars.

This kike is right

HOLY SHIT WITNESSED

Tell me then, why US now are so eager to not allow even slightest normalisation of relationship between Russia and US? Serioulsy, after they kicked out Flynn because of dumbest (also absolutely harmless) phonecall he ever made in his life i doubt they want Russia on their side. American elites want cold-war paranoia so badly.

>Saudi Arabia will be a democratic, human right supporter country.

They are as far from it as possible.

Also there is China. And China wants to be a sovereign nation. Thats in their blood. They will undoubtely confront "western civilisation" sooner or later.

doesn't help that america keeps dickwaving in the south china sea and trying to weasel in on the taiwan issue.
meanwhile nato keeps building its forces in europe to counter the "russian threat".

Schlomo here is correct. It's why we have proxy wars all over the place between the major powers. If it ever gets to WWIII, it'll be over very quickly by escalation until MAD.

>vodka niggers in one team with those who was shitting on them for almost whole century

Fuck off kike.

>Also, by the time of the war, Saudi Arabia will be a democratic, human right supporter country.
opinion disregarded

>israel, usa, north korea, EU
vs
>Russia, China, middle east
OP implying north korea isn't just an american puppet

Assuming the kikes get their way I think it will be

>China, Russia, Syria, Iran

vs
>America (insert other goyim nations)
>"greatest allly" Israel sits it out for fear of annudah shoah but is the prime cause of the war.

Switch Russia and Egypts team and put Turkey in its spot and it's believable.

Egyptians don't like Saudi's and hate Israelis and the US with a passion

>Israel
>Saudi Arabia
>South Korea
>Egipt
What did ((((he)))) mean by this?

this seems the most likely scenario

>saudi Arabia will be a democratic, human right supporter country.
here's a word from a "light musi" half breed tun/fin. as long as the "الكعبه" aka ka3ka stands, islam will stay true. radicals will have an heroes to blow up. DESTROY THE KA3KA AND YOU WILL DISPROVE ISLAM FOR THE MUSSIS. also fucking saudi filth + Irak are all to be nuked. turn it into a radioactive glass desert.

I don't think you understand that Trump wants nothing to do with Europe.

If we were to form an alliance with anyone, I'd envision it'd be either Japan or Britain.

If anything, we'll probably sit World War 3 out, intervene at the last second and steal all the glory like we normally do.

and u filthy Israelis are the biggest reason why the middle east is a shithole

>implying shitskins are human

>shitskin kike calling other shitskins shitskins

>literal irani calling me a shitskin

>They will undoubtely confront "western civilisation" sooner or later.

and lose

That's like saying Saudi Arabia supports freedom of religion.

>literal irani calling me a shitskin

>implying you aren't a filthy kike

>implying you aren't a filthy scandinigger
Have Norwegians ever invented anything?

Lord Kek has spoken. Scandiniggers BTFO.

butthurt about "muh six million"?

Ironic you post that pic, as you're literally a European LARPing as a Jew

"THE GOYIM KNOW SHUT IT DOWN"

>by the time of the war, Saudi Arabia will be a democratic, human right supporter country

>norwegians
>history of being based vikings literally taking what they want from all the weaker people
>jews
>history of being victims and only surviving from begging or guilting stronger people into helping them

You mean Jews dragging the World in another War? Color me surprised.

And id rather die than to "save" Western Civilization which would only contain Holocaust and LGBT aka the Jewish Mindset.

Jews would also cry victim everytime One of their soldiers would die in that war. Cant win like that.

ayy this guy is alright

not as shitskin as i originally thought

Russia, Iran, Pakistan, and China vs. the USA, Saudi Arabia, Israel, some Euro countries, India, and Japan

Yeah and thats why Jews and Muslims work so well together against Western Civilization by working overtime to bring the biggest Muslim savages the World has ever seen into the West.

You are fooling nobody. And in Europe you have to destroyed any Identity in the People to defend their country.

They will all lay down and do shit. Most of them probably side with poor brown People.

Whole world vs uncle sam

BRICS(Russia will only fund) + ARAB LEAGUE V.S. USA EU Israel Egypt Arabia + host of African and S. American militaries

Good Goyim, lets fight WW3 for Multiculturalism and Gay Rights.

Dont worry Goys, while you are on the Frontline poor Refugees will take care of your Wife or Girlfriend.

yeah cunt we didn't want to be included anyway

No need to argue guys. You are both equally shitskins.

POO

we ask only to use your ports and airbases. we will leave your footmen to fend off the roos at home

lol Russia will never be a part of this alliance, we will side with north korea more likely than with jewrope

Kys burger

America annexes the whole world, and fixes the issues the world is facing.

>Israel, USA, Saudi Arabia, Egypt

OP doesn't know their shit if they think Russia vs Iran is going to be a thing

> the whole world becomes Lybia

no thanks m8, keep your hands to yourself

the poo belongs in the loo, shitskin

You can blame Hillary and Obama for Lybia.

You know you want it, Ivan. You will be able to drink as much vodka as you want once we bring modern farming methods to your country.

sounds like a deal my dude, just have fun dealing with all the anti-US pro-commie uni students

We brought this on ourselves. This jew is our punishment for memeing that kike lover into the white house. I never thought I would miss a nigger

there once was a guy that tried western methods in russia
he destroyed our agriculture

heard of Hruschev?

fucking globalists GTFO

Norway belongs to turkey

>TFW your country will try to be neutral but in the end it will be seized by the means of production

Burger? The methane got you confused.

>Norway belongs to Turkey

You wish

That wasn't even western ag, Vlad. That was your government being pants on head retarded trying to imitate the west while rushing, and over doing everything while not understanding while it is done, or taking into account the advice of experts. This is why your country is essentially owned by gangs.

>USA (The New Republic), Israel, Russia, UK, France, China
VS
>USA (Antifa Rebellion), Mexico, Germany, North Korea, Iran, Japan, Australia

>it will be seized by the means of production
sounds like getting caught in a lathe or other industrial machinery, kek

The production of ash?

Oh and Canada gets annexed by Russia.

Would it? Fuck

Saudi Arabia will never be supportive of human rights, so don't you worry.

i aint fighting no WW if Russia is on my team, fuck that

hate to break it to you but you already have m8

stupid Abbo, speak English

Oh cool, I guess that means the shit skin fuck all piece of shit useless defenseless countries will get microwave fucked in 3 seconds...... great. Back to whacking off to anime

my family is Scottish cunt

WW3 will be Russia, China and Iran working together with China trying to redo the spheres of influence. Iran on the otherhand will be trying to form a caliphate to unite all "muslim nations".

Kikes not welcome here...

TAKBIR!!!!!