Chinese Food

> Be Chinese
> Eat dead babies

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhu_Yu_(artist)
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2140702/South-Korea-customs-officials-thousands-pills-filled-powdered-human-baby-flesh.html
cbsnews.com/news/21-dead-babies-found-on-riverbank-in-china/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Gibson
youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Chinese_cannibalism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well? They're already dead...
I mean, NOT eating the dead baby won't bring it back to life...

>It's an user triggers the "china stronk" shills that ruin this place every day thread

They eat Mexican food in China?

if chalicothere was alive it was big with alot of meat but also could still be strong and alive

you might as well get some use out of that protein

Each province has its own native dish much like Spaniard and French cuisine. Except since China is larger there are more diverse options

I find it interesting rather than instinctively outrageous.

I guess it makes sense, these people have been poor as shit for thousands of years, I guess those who lost the instinctive will to bury their dead and eat them instead of dying yourself of starvation has a reproductive advantage.

Seems normal.

T. Chink

>having enough dead babies for a constant supply of dead baby soup

>feelsgoodman

OPs photo was an art display please dont be such gullible retards

T. Donghua Xi

And people question the wall?

Wrong.

All those pictures were taken from different places.

Shill harder, Chang.

I wouldn't mind eating a deceased baby. The flesh looks so succulent...

You can do that without resorting to cannibalism...

this actually real?

>It's CURRENT YEAR
>You just don't understand modern art
Hmm where have I heard this defence before?

It was an art project.

iirc the guy said they were real dead babies from medical waste and he threw up while eating them, others have said it was duck meat. Maybe they all were, maybe they were only for some of the photos, I don't know. There's a wikipedia article.

Yes it's real. Look up cannibalism on South China.

They do eat dead babies.

Someone needs to post the Webm of the market that is selling dead babies to customers.

Don't listen to this Chinese dispora He is lying .Google cannibalism in China.

>iirc the guy said they were real dead babies from medical waste
Kek bullshit, if you can really get dead babies under the guise of an art project then China is AnCap as fuck

Holy crap you weren't kidding. It's like China wants everyone to hate them. We should nuke them

I didn't even say they definitely weren't real babies.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhu_Yu_(artist)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2140702/South-Korea-customs-officials-thousands-pills-filled-powdered-human-baby-flesh.html

It seems 7 limes wasn't enough...

That is one person who did that art project. The picture in OP is more than just the art project. Most of the pictures are real dead babies.

Also, there is a video that has gone around Sup Forums of a fucking dead baby market in China where there is a giant table of dead babies that are being bought and stuffed into bags.

Chinese people are the cancer of the earth.

It was the year 2000, there would be no shortage of dead Chinese babies around.

cbsnews.com/news/21-dead-babies-found-on-riverbank-in-china/

Truly the locust of the world

This wasn't real. It was part of an art project.

They gonna eat this dudes head lmao

As I understand it, it was a photography exhibit, I've never seen those photos attributed to anything else.

Never seen that webm, but I already know China is a shithole.

>It's just art!
t. increasingly nervous cannibal pedo

Over the past few months I have started to really despise chinese. This just adds to the flame.

On 23 July 1988, Gibson ate the flesh of another person in public. Because England does not have a specific law against cannibalism, he legally ate a canapé of donated human tonsils in Walthamstow High Street, London.[33][34] A year later, on 15 April 1989, he publicly ate a slice of human testicle in Lewisham High Street, London.[35][36] When he tried to eat another slice of human testicle at the Pitt International Galleries in Vancouver on 14 July 1989, the Vancouver police confiscated the testicle hors d'œuvre.[37] However, the charge of publicly exhibiting a disgusting object was dropped and he finally ate the piece of human testicle on the steps of the Vancouver court house on 22 September 1989.[38]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Gibson

Fucking leafs

宫保鸡丁

we are just like you gweilo

honolaly alyan

鱼香肉丝

You're obsessed with this thing dude. Fucking freak
>continues to watch hours of extinct megafauna documentaries.

god damnit

糖醋里脊

yes i like it very mutch, but what is wrong??

干过千叶豆腐

fuck i've been watching beheadings n shit since i was like 13 and that was over a decade ago

i still can't stomach the sight of a dog being beaten and cooked like that

Oops 干锅千叶豆腐

>Be american
>Make babies dead
>And eat them

日本豆腐

NOOO
DOGO
LET IT GO

nothing, a joke.

hahaha okay you like it also?

This is really tasty though

fried baby octopus is actually pretty good.

just animal, no worry. make it taste better!

This much damage control really lights up the lobes.

Apex Chinese food... though it's not very photogenic. If you don't use sesame sauce for dipping basically kill yourself.

火锅

I'm literally just posting the dishes I like. The disgusting Southern Chinese habits are real.

It's super cute, too. Can't help but HNNNNNNNG every time I eat it.

we first world country just like you gweilo

Are those raw bacon strips? lol

we no bug people. we high IQ

Yeah. You throw shit in the boiling water for awhile before you eat it.

Commies eat children, is a very well known fact

Oh right, it's much thinner than bacon, though, so it cooks fast enough.

I think of USA will close all trading ways with China, Chinese will just starve to dead, state will collapse and there will be complete anarchy.

Yes, we need to bring this creature back from extinction.

干煸牛肉

If you plan on going to China, note down all of the dishes in this thread (lol), you won't regret it.

stop this right now you sicko. how could an American think this is acceptable to post.

(cont)
Especially because Chinamen will order dumb disgusting shit and you'll miss out on the actually good stuff.

cooked in this: youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04

fuck you lacist

It's acceptable to post because it lets the world know about the atrocities going on -right now-.

YES!!! that is what i also want, but i have heard nobody is trying yet...

>If you plan on going to China
Why would someone go willingly and voluntarily in China?
There are ants colonies in the forests of France, I don't need to see the upscale version

both u and the guy in the vid will burn and be eaten by hounds in hell. congrats u miserable fuck

precisely and at this point we'll split the winnings with you Rusbro

This, frankly. The more people that are redpilled by shit like this, the better.

thats obviously fake

If you're a social outcast you can get a second chance here. The locals are all pretty autistic, so your social awkwardness goes over people's heads.

what wrong

we your friend. just culture

is China considered a third world country?

What is wrong with you autists

We need to bring chocobos back too.

I know it's not much, but i'll support any country who will bring fantasy mounts into real life

they could atleast kill it first...

Why bother? Chinks are godless heathens.

What if they like the taste of struggling huh

>Be American
>throw away perfectly good abortion meat

Russia, you must accept NATO troops into Russia if we are to go through with this plan. There are a lot of Chinese that could easily look at Russia as a new home.

but asians are based and redpilled

>Can see people beheaded
>Can't see dog boiled

Animalist piece of shit, no wonder why murrica is a leftist heaven

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Chinese_cannibalism

huh no shit

Clubbing is OK, thanks for toning it down with the animal torture

Indeed, culture.

why wrong? i intrested in chalicothere why is this wrong for you?

t. Alberto Ching-Dong

BOIIII The fuckin moa.

If you bring them back you have to accept the Haasts eagle too.

I wonder what country we would sacrifice for the nature reserve large enough to start a repopulation. Somehow I have a feeling that a lot of 3rd worlders would be eaten.

u mean boiling sewage right? ive seen those videos too

Should be done to this guy

>These webms

Yeah, Trump can just go ahead and start WW3 with China.

It's a small price to pay if it means stopping these animals.

Look up "gutter oil" and you tell me. That shit changed my whole worldview. How can you be an advanced civ if life is that cheap? We have nothing to fear from China. They will collapse under the weight of their own bullshit shortly. Short their stock/markets/currency.