/MSG/ Martin Schulz General

BEWARE THE AFD POSTER

The AfD is actually a subversive puppet party supporting left totalitarianism and authoritarian progressivism and hates every form of national sovereignty, it wants the United States of Europe, flooded with migrants (literally).

They are stealing certain positions of true right wing parties (like the NPD), they are simply a controlled opposition party created by members of establishment parties. They supress everyone wanting to lead the party away from "THEM"

When one of their (true right-wing) members critized the Holocaust Memorial in Berlin, Frauke Petry revealed her cuckedness, by critizising him for doing so. Looks like that's the one line Soros won't allow them to cross

ibtimes.com/germany-far-right-leaders-holocaust-comments-criticized-party-ahead-2017-elections-2479576

They are basically Merkel (probably even worse), except that they are just pretending to support right wing positions.

Here are some links to the Wahrheitspresse, revealing this full blown government funded conspiracy to the public (suppressed by the MSM).

politaia.org/deutschland/afd-die-kontrollierte-opposition/
morgenwacht.wordpress.com/tag/kontrollierte-opposition/

Also, Germany now officially has its own CTR which is funded by Soros (They're trying to discredit the AfD, but it's easy to see this as an attempt to drive more people to the AfD, DONT FALL FOR IT IS OBVIOUS:
correctiv.org/
einprozent.de/correctiv-das-zensurwerkzeug-der-elite/

They started to cooperate with facebook in order to distribute their propaganda and people are rapidly falling for it. This propaganda is funded by the government and zionistic/jewish supporters. They are even directly targeting jews to get their support (deutschlandradiokultur.de/afd-front-national-und-co-rechtspopulisten-buhlen-um-juden.1079.de.html?dram:article_id=360241)

DO NOT FALL FOR AFD PROPAGANDA!

REPORT, FILTER AND IGNORE ALL SHILLS.

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/germany-far-right-leaders-holocaust-comments-criticized-party-ahead-2017-elections-2479576
correctiv.org/
deutschlandradiokultur.de/afd-front-national-und-co-rechtspopulisten-buhlen-um-juden.1079.de.html?dram:article_id=360241)
russia-insider.com/en/rts-anissa-naouai-interviews-iben-thranholm/ri12471
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill yourself
Sage and hide the shills

you seem to have been shrekd, my mate

check my frickin duzbzzzz

I hope you are at least getting paid to shill like this

When you die and uncle Adolf sadly ask you in hell why did you shilled this hyperkike for German chancellor, what will you answer him?

I go for Schulz, Afd is degnerate.
Party for loosers, kek only praise winners!
Trump is Win, Schulz will be win!

Sheeeeeeiiiiiiiiooot

>tfw you're pretty sure you're the only one who read OP's post

Implying he is in hell

MEGA

So gut hahah

Germans really are an autismal nation. You do realize a lot of us know who Martin Schulz is and what he did before running, right? It's not like he's some unknown quantity, a lot of us are from EU countries and used to seeing this asshole's face and hearing the idiocy he spouts on a regular basis.

>implying Merkel with anti-immigration position would be bad
>implying Schulz is better than Merkel in any way

>what he did before running, right?

Explain to these faggots so they will understand.

He will be great for Isra... I mean (((Germany)))

That's not even the big problem for me.
He's would probably give all the sovereignty we still have to the EU if he could and he's economically left. Increased gibs is the last thing we need.

Daily reminder that our system ws created during the occupation and makes sure that our people don't get into any influential position.

Germany is lost until we purge all those puppets, but don't blame us for your leaders that follow those kike puppets

Don't listen to the SPD and CDU shills. You gave up on them years ago - and you learned how to survive.
>by hiding your power level and saying just enough things in public ("Wir schaffen das") to be left alone.

Then in private you can vote for the AfD.

>Maybe if I just keep doing this they'll get Martin elected just like they did Trump

>claims of a puppet party
>uses "left totalitarianism" and "authoritarian progressivism" seriously
>cuck
>George Soros conspiracy theories
>shit talking Angela Merkel
>uses the term MSM
>more George Soros conspiracy theories
>DO NOT FALL FOR PROPAGANDA BUT PLEASE FALL FOR MY PROPAGANDA, IT'S DIFFERENT I SWEAR, I AM NOT AN AUTHORITARIAN RIGHT WING ASSHOLE WHO WANTS TO KILL JUST AS MANY PEOPLE AS THE SUPPOSED PEOPLE I CLAIM TO OPPOSE

Your post presents a microcosm of everything wrong with western society. You are an idiot, and you choose to be so. Shape up, get smart. You think you are "woke" or "redpilled". I think you might have taken some other pills, and I think you should probably stop taking them and get psychiatric help.

Gee, no shit. That wasn't super obvious or anything.

Her hipster boyfriend

Allahu ackbar to you to my shariah blue friend. Since left totalitarianism doesnt exist why are hatespeech/hatethink illegal with governments constantly expanding their surveillance to do so?

>this right wing party isn't right wing enough
>better vote for a Jewish commie instead

You probably only know him from delusional "Farage owns Schulz" make believe youtube clips you moron.

Based Söder, the crown prince of Bavaria.

>video evidence of Schultz being rightfully taken down a peg or two is "make-believe" because it hurts my feelings
Truck yourself you sour kraut

cuck. Only cucks vote for the SPD and Schulz.

>Thinking those shit policies have nothing to do with his kike buddies

Your country deserves to die.

Kill yourself.

He is trying.

who is this guy can i get a quick rundown

MEGA
E
G
A

AFD POPULIST KEKS HAVE NO CHANCE

FRAUKE PETRY = LOW ENERGY

>implying there's something wrong about this especially after how we've historically treated jews

commie go home

>Being total cucks because previous generations did something outside of your control.

Don't worry faggots the ovens will stay nice and hot for you traders.

I for one am glad that the EU is undemocratic

democracy is weak, we need a strong leader for our union, and that man is the Gottkanzler

Heil Schulz

Get a load of this faggot.

kys kike

sage

>legislative efforts to stop waves of hate crimes are "left totalitarianism" because I don't like laws
Go jump off of an elementary school, Jap.

>saying things I don't like is a crime
You used to be cool, Satan. What happened?

SPD = Marixist Jew Commie Fags.

BEWARE THE AFD POSTER

The AfD is actually a subversive puppet party supporting left totalitarianism and authoritarian progressivism and hates every form of national sovereignty, it wants the United States of Europe, flooded with migrants (literally).

They are stealing certain positions of true right wing parties (like the NPD), they are simply a controlled opposition party created by members of establishment parties. They supress everyone wanting to lead the party away from "THEM"

When one of their (true right-wing) members critized the Holocaust Memorial in Berlin, Frauke Petry revealed her cuckedness, by critizising him for doing so. Looks like that's the one line Soros won't allow them to cross

They are basically Merkel (probably even worse), except that they are just pretending to support right wing positions.

Here are some links to the Wahrheitspresse, revealing this full blown government funded conspiracy to the public (suppressed by the MSM).

Also, Germany now officially has its own CTR which is funded by Soros (They're trying to discredit the AfD, but it's easy to see this as an attempt to drive more people to the AfD, DONT FALL FOR IT IS OBVIOUS:
correctiv.org/

They started to cooperate with facebook in order to distribute their propaganda and people are rapidly falling for it. This propaganda is funded by the government and zionistic/jewish supporters. They are even directly targeting jews to get their support (deutschlandradiokultur.de/afd-front-national-und-co-rechtspopulisten-buhlen-um-juden.1079.de.html?dram:article_id=360241)

DO NOT FALL FOR AFD PROPAGANDA!

REPORT, FILTER AND IGNORE ALL SHILLS.

that's what the shills want you to think.

take the redpill

Soros you say?

Better Dead than Red.

>implying I don't like saying nigger nigger chicken watermelon
Laws don't last forever. They are a product of the times. The times we currently live in are full of white nationalist-anarcho-tribalists (though I just call them shitheads) looking to kill all Jews and Muslims and deport black people back to Africa. As much as I love being offensive and subversive myself, I only do it jokingly to keep society on its toes. I'm not actually a piece of shit racist. The fact that these people are serious about it tells me there should be legislative action to punish them. When it's over, we can stop doing that and go about our peacetime business. Right now, we are at war, and before anybody starts shooting up more Mosques, it needs to be made clear: spreading nationalistic shit views is an act of violence, subterfuge and provocation.

Are you going to take yourself up on that offer?

Race traitors need to be set aside first.

t. Pablo Iglesias
Why don't you take your irrelevant and obsolete ideologies elsewhere?
The European Union is going to die, that's a simple fact that fortunately no one can stop.

No, people who use the term "race traitor" need to be set aside.

can't wait to get back to germany so these fucking
spics stop thinking I'm one of their own

we don't care about your opinion pablo, the Gottkanzler is leading the polls and your petty elections or whatever are irrelevant

Oh wow, a communist that's actually fucking off, thank you.
If you have any relatives, please, either take them with you, or put them out of their misery.
You need to be contained in the land of cuckoldry, you will be easier to genocide then.

And of course, the filthy communist cuck shill is, on top of being German, a Redditor.

>Gottkanzler
By the end of WW2 most of the men were dead and the women that were left got raped by American and Russian Jews. Their decedents are a bunch of feminine Jew loving marxists turds.

Very few real men are left (i.e. Nazis).

Unironically, an SPD victory means a Merkel loss.

Vote AfD and hope for SPD victory and the death of centre-right politics.

>communism
>social democracy

pick one

maybe these spics are really too dumb to get by on their own, but don't worry the /GOTTKANZLER/ will rule ALL europe fairly

Then why did you degenerate Iberians reinstate democracy after Franco died? You pathetic cuck. Probably a moor.

FUCK MARTIN SCHULZ

THIS IS PAID PROPAGANDA

IGNORE SCHULZ THREADS

IGNORE GERMAN SHILLS

Subversion is not supposed to be so blatant.

Is killing all communists really "genocide"? I don't think communist is an ethnicity.

What do you think of his connection to jews, to George Soros and his claims that Germany is a tool of Israel?
Of course, a German doesn't have balls, even less a filthy communist, so you are not going to reply, but I want to savour the delicious taste of someone having to ignore you because how much you destroyed him.

Until we crush the holocaust industry, the german people cannot be awakened.

Basically this. Show the world that moderation is dead and allow the Left to deal the final blow to European unity as nationalist populism explodes in reaction.

"Communist" isn't an ethnicity, it's a type of pack animal.

>What do you think of his connection to jews, to George Soros and his claims that Germany is a tool of Israel?

>muh joos
grow up and stop needing scapegoats, cuckboi

>these are the ''memes'' Reddit kikes can make
Oh well, what do you think of his connection to jews, to George Soros and his claims that Germany is a tool of Israel?
Of course, a German doesn't have balls, even less a filthy communist, so you are not going to reply, but I want to savour the delicious taste of someone having to ignore you because how much you destroyed him.

HOHE ENERGIE

>D-DELET THIS
As I said.
Absolutely delicious.
Nothing but a filthy kike who has nothing to say, just empty shilling.
You have literally no arguments, you just say ''MR. KIKE IS GREAT'' and nothing else.
Why?
Because the moment you start talking about his communist policies and how he thinks Germany is a tool for Israel, everyone will laugh at you.
Germany, and the European Union, are dying.
We need to put one last bullet in their head.

>repeating question

you think it's a smart question, idiot? I already answered it, there is literally nothing wrong about treating jews like human beings

nice filename pawel

No, you have not, you said
>W-WOW YOU ARE A KEKBOI
Which is funny because you are the obese cuck supporting a jew.
Why do you support jews, communist cuck?

Also, what's up with Reddit and the fact that your idea of meme of pasting faces on completely random and unrelated stuff?

buttmad antisemitic spic TOP KEK

you don't matter, idiot, your puny country can't affect the future of europe, they will bend the knee to the Gottkanzler and that's that

I don't need to sell SPD policies to you because it's an empty effort, you can't vote, but you should know saying "B-but he's friends with joos" makes you sound like a retard, jews are normal people like you and I

go to for conspiracies

There are no arguments to be made. You can't stop talking about Jews. Your entire viewpoint is based around non-existent issues that you invent for yourself because you can't stand to blame yourself for your problems.

>your puny country can't affect the future of europe
The future of Europe is the death of the European Union, which is imminent, it can't be stopped.

>I don't need to sell SPD policies to you because
Because you can't, they are kike communists that want to fill Germany with sandniggers.
The moment you talk about their policies is the moment you out yourself, so you have nothing but post your, probably self-made, random pastes of Mr. Kike on random characters and paintings.

>go to for conspiracies
Oh look, the Reddit baby knows there are other boards, very very nice.
Tomorrow, i'll explain to you the meaning of ''kek''.

You are a communist, follower of a dying ideology, from a dying country part of a dying organization.

This is what Reddit kikes unironically believe.
Fortunately, that's it, Reddit kikes.
Of course, the German people are lost, so they need to be destroyed in a sea of sandnigger terrorists, so the kike has some use in the mission of destroying the EU.

>Martin Schulz
quick rundown on this guy?

Yes, I absolutely believe that you need to blame yourself for the hate you have accepted into your heart. Admitting you have a problem is the first step towards recovery.

Pro EU-shill jew.

These sagging pants on this old man, so gangsta.

SPD = Sadistic Poofter Dooshland

Oh, I am a cuck shitposter, I will will use Pepe to make commie meme magic. Good fucking luck with that one loser.

If Germans fall for this hyperkike they deserve to die

But that hate is completely justified.
Jews have been sabotaging everything throughout history, and muslims are terrorists.
Pic related, can you justify it in any way?
This is about your country, by the way.

Dear European Men: You Are Pathetic Pussies (Video)

russia-insider.com/en/rts-anissa-naouai-interviews-iben-thranholm/ri12471

Communist, pro EU shill, friend of George Soros, claimed Germany is a tool for Israel.

>Martin Shillz have to copy Trump memes because they're too creatively bankrupt

Reddit has always stolen our memes, after all.

JUDEN RAUS

fuck off with this shit, this filthy kike is worse than Merkel

>112877260
Their usage is not meme-magic. Jews do not have the genetically derived ability to perform kekian meme magic.

It is not meme magic. Meme magic does not exist. More people in Germany are leftists and have faith in social democracy over nationalism. Germany has had its stint with nationalism, and it didn't work out particularly well. That's how democracy works. You will be cucked eventually too as the world swings left. Eventually you righties will be relegated to Africa or something so you can kill each other in your anarchocapitalist paradise. Wouldn't that be poetic justice.

>this is considered an 9/10 in Bavaria

they literally look like father and son