OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H3SG2ZQ9trE
youtube.com/watch?v=-WhGgHjwZxU
youtube.com/watch?v=qdPI10j9mW8
youtube.com/watch?v=XGnJg5-LnxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

An actual deep state operative, Dr. Steve Pieczenik, said yesterday that President Trump is cleaning house. Barrack Obama appointed General Flynn in the past as Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, he had to go. All the noise and squealing coming from the Democrats & Neocons and their minions are expected.

AWOOOOVEMENT

This should be added to the playlist

youtube.com/watch?v=H3SG2ZQ9trE

fpbp

I feel powerless. I want to help the god emperor.

/thread

WHAT DID PRESIDENT BANNON MEAN BY THIS

For now just think about it, sleep on it. What can the meme state do about the deep state?

ARREST MRUMPFT NOW!

>Miller

fight the mainstream narrative while trump duels in the shadow realm

the awoo that took down the deep state

youtube.com/watch?v=-WhGgHjwZxU

Idk but I love him for the liberal tears alone.

Why does Trump and Bibi getting along make us Jews? Trump made it clear that Israel will have to make compromises too. They're not going to get everything they want.

>But Trump caught Netanyahu off-guard, at one point saying that if a solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict was going to be reached, “Both sides will have to make compromises.”
>Turning to Netanyahu, he said, “You know that, right?”
>Netanyahu looked momentarily startled and replied, chuckling, “Both sides.”

>“I think we’re going to make a deal. It might be a bigger and better deal than people in this room even understand. That’s a possibility. So let’s see what we do.”
>“Let’s try it,” Netanyahu said.
>Studying his reaction, Trump quickly interjected: “That doesn’t sound too optimistic, but he’s a good negotiator.”
>In a play on the title of Trump’s 1987 best-selling book, Netanyahu responded, “That’s the art of the deal," drawing laughter from the audience.

>The Civil War didn't economically devastate large parts of America

I live in Charleston.

I have access to multiple historical archives.

God that shill from the last thread was fucking retarded.

Why do most Jewish-Americans dislike Trump if he supports Israel?

the meme state isn't meant to fight the deep state, we elected trump for that. we're to keep the media busy and make the liberals cry and literally shake. trump will handle the real powers, but we need to give him the room to do so

Learn about the industry of the civil war. All of it was in the north. Cotton doesn't count.
War of 1812 had no impact economically.

Mexican American war improved our country economically

Spanish American war had improved our economy
nice try but thats /x/ tier stuff

>stop masturbating
>eat healthy
>start lifting
>practice your second ammendment
>prepare for the next civil war

Its not that hard to find something to do.

GUEZUMPHQXH BTFO!!!

Lol the most redneck traitor shill ever. How or why is he even relevant?

Citation needed

The DNC and MSM honestly believe they can reverse this with clickbait.

Reminder to filter this revisionist neoliberal

Jesus Christ

>Cotton didn't count

Than how the fuck was Charleston one of the richest Cities in America?

>Liberal Intellectuals.

>No one is losing their sovereignty through globalization.

that's clearly not true

look at the EU.
originally a trade agreement now turned into a full blown Beuracratic body that has the power to write laws upon the countries under it's umbrella

is trump out jewing the jew king

one of the biggest threats to regional peace is that Israel created Hamas to false flag and give them a justification for killing Arabs.

> just a few more anti-trump hit pieces....

>muh cotton and tobacco industry

All the manufacturing and economic might in the north was literally untouched. You're retarded, if the south had any noteworthy economy they would have won the war.

Delete that pic, you will not taint awoo with the bog nonsense.

People like him are the cancer that currently affects the History Academia at the moment.

They are numale retards who don't even get their facts right and try to enforce revisionism anyway.

What's going on with him? For a person who predicted Trump's victory this is some top level autistic behavior.

I think many people don't agree with you, and maybe someone will think of something.

>SCRUNCHPF WILL NEVER REINSTATE THE MUSLIM BA-

The disarray in (((their))) narrative belies the panic of their DS contacts. Saying something as outrageous as "Trump will die in jail" is not the move of a winning team. They must have some understanding of what kind of threat Trump would be to his enemies, they simply assumed their manipulation would spare them from that stage.

We made it barely 4 weeks into the term before they fell into a 4-dimensional hypertrap and blew their cover. I...I literally cannot even.

They don't support Israel either. They support international criminality led by Jews.

The whole point of the march to the sea was to destroy the infrastructure of the south and break it's back. Jesus Christ dude.

you guys realize you don't actually have to argue with the shill right? i'm pretty sure they're contractually obligated to reply back, so you can reply with inane bullshit and they will still try to have an argument

Best president ever for republicans

Jew factions. Its complicated.

>richest city in america

Shame all that world class industry couldn't build a navy, supplies, or weapons.

Slave labor cotton =/= industrial prosperity

Bibi is at the mercy of Trump as of now, what else do you need to know?

Netanyahu really didn't want to accept that he has to make compromises. Trump knows that compromises often need to be made to find a mutually satisfactory agreement.

Charleston did in fact have a noteworthy economy for it's time, but the north had more industry.

And yes, the South is apart of America you liberal faggot.

is the new shill strategy to act so retarded that we have to give them (you)s. Is this now a (you) welfare thread

infrastructure =/= industry

How did a real estate developer get so cunning?

Please redpill me on the Deep State

Will Trump lose this battle?

now that's just plain historical revisonism

go to /his/ so you can be laughed at

checked
Seriously fags, only reward shills if they're entertaining. These ones are lame.

You have no rational argument against this.

DONALD, ARE YOU RECEIVING ME?

WE'RE STILL HERE

>South is apart of America
After all this time they're still worthless and have very little meaningful industry and economy, but they sure love dragging the country through their backwater politics and hillbilly ideals.

One of Trump's identities was John Titor.

Not an argument. Go back to /x/ and tell everyone about the globalists.

That's my favorite thing to tell liberals. That Obama was the RNC dream president. He did nothing of value and cost the DNC everything.

That's how Jews work, now you must realize the Final Solution precisely is, and will only be that, a Final Solution.

Pretty sure they get paid per the number of people that respond to them as well.

Don't take the bait people.

And this is why you lost the last election and will continue to lose them in the future you latte sipping retard.

>All right stop, Collaborate and listen
>Ice is back with my brand new invention
>Something grabs a hold of me tightly
>Flow like a harpoon daily and nightly
>Will it ever stop? Yo, I don't know

explain this shit

>mfw seeing all this bait

Spare some (you)'s?

Not an argument

They're fucked. Their only real option left is outright assassination, which would be a Pyrrhic victory at best because:
>1.) they can't infiltrate SS like JFK because Trump also has private security + military + Blackwater + surely others protecting him
>2.) there's no fucking way they'd get away with it, no matter what their (((narrative))) said

He knows they're out to get him and he still has private security team. Better than nothing.

>All lined up
Against the wall.
You know he is one bad headline away from publically endorsing the open killing of journalists.

>America was untouched if you count the parts that werent razed to the ground

A W O O

youtube.com/watch?v=qdPI10j9mW8

L O V E S

youtube.com/watch?v=XGnJg5-LnxI

A M E R I C A

FIRE

if they get paid per (you) we should always reply to them. i don't understand that, the more we reply, they more they get paid, meaning the faster CTR burns through it's war chest. doesn't that mean we should spam shills like crazy?

....I shouldn't have taken it.

I just hate seeing shills that are the personification of people I hate in real life.

> V: to Army Corps commanders alone is entrusted the power to destroy Mills, houses, Cotton Gins, factories etcetera

get BTFO by primary sources

Hes under the

Burning bails of cotton is not the same as leveling entire cities and industrial centers like in WW2. Holy shit you're dumb.

Every shill we mock is another tiny withdrawal from David Brock's coffers. We are almost directly draining him of funds while giving nothing but frustration and despair in return. That definitely falls under the purview of the Meme State.

Hope it was worth it to have the first (and last) Nigger president

globalism isnt /x/ tier you aids riddled monkey

hmmmm i like ur argument user

viral marketing is against the rules

>They will take this Russia phone-call "scandal" bs and turn it into an obama scandal. Remember, president trump told chaffetz he has free reign to investigate ANYONE he wants. That would include a former president. They could have hearings and investigations and drag that narrative out forever and disgrace "no drama" obama that claimed he never had any scandals. Why was he telling his IC to tap a political opponents calls during transition and leak them to damage the country? It happened when he was in charge. What did he know and when did he know it? Or once again, is he finding out about it on TV like everyone else?

> ignoring the African American ratio in the south

Typical liberal

We /x/ now faggot

>non-jew real estate developer succeeding in new york heart of jewland
Hes spent his entire life succeeding against them. The only natural thing left was to be president and succeed against them at this point.

Just hide shill posts.

leave him alone their training manual forgot to cover that

Once again destroying mills and bails of cotton is nowhere near the same as destroying industrial manufacturing centers of which the south had none otherwise they would have won the war.

fuck CTR and fuck shill people

Yeah it is.

Sherman fucking burned Savannah to the ground, what are you drivelling on about?

He's a genius who's ALWAYS thinking several steps ahead and assessing his risks appropriately.

Not just once or twice a day, but pretty much all day every day.

>implying entire cities and industrial centers werent razed to the ground in the civil war

do you know who William Sherman was, user?

The African American population always votes dem, they're not the reason the south is backwards.