So climate change is real right?

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1029/2005GL025044/pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Indeed.

Let's say it is, right? Now prove it is man-made and not some natural process we do not fully understand.

Later, when you've proven that it is man-made, find a way to make me care.

What if I am talking in a more down to earth sense. Say agricultural industry contributing to the mass destruction of the biosphere and pollution of waterways. Is this something we should worry about.

Pay carbon tax to prevent climate change.

Climate change is real, humans impacting climate change is real, the EXTENT to which humans influence climate change is really hard to figure out. Furthermore, the extent humans can limit climate change is also hard to figure out.

Canda's carbon tax is the dumbest thing ever. We don't even register compared to China and the US, and we have to pay a tax. I know it's just so the liberals can try to get money back after Wynne fucking up a Hydro deal and all of our gold being sold, but they could've at least came up with a better name/angle.

It's real to an incredibly small degree but the major degree it's given credit is absolutely wrong.

>find a way to make me care.

Your taxes will be paying to move all those coastal cities inland. Your house flooded? You probably aren't rich enough to get aid.

That's OK we have machine to change it anyway we like.

No it isn't. It's all HAARP's fault. Trump turned it off now

I dunno but it sure was FUCKING HOT on the weekend

Climate change confirmed

if climate change is real why can squirtles still use watergun?

checkmate, atheists.

Yes climate changes. We are putting to much co2 into the atmosphere but we won't destroy the earths cycles, which are dictated by the sun. Prepare for a move back into the earth more natural cold state soon.

With such a strong positive feedback cycle between CO2 and temperature we will not be going through a 'cold state' anytime soon bruh
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1029/2005GL025044/pdf

We will be, seeing these cycles are based off the sun. We're approaching sun cycle 25, which could be weak enough to cause another Maunder Minimum.

>Say agricultural industry contributing to the mass destruction of the biosphere and pollution of waterways.

That's exactly what he's asking you to prove
> Now prove it is man-made
That's as far down to earth as it gets.

I guess that's why our planet is so hot at the moment right?

Please enlighten me on what the solar irradiance has been for the last 200,000 years?

I never understood why CO2 is bad? I mean plants "eat" that shit, aren't they?
more food for plants = more plants
more plants = more food for people

INBA
>because temperature increases because of it

yea the earth used to have an ice age before and it will come back one day

More CO2 -> more acidic oceans -> increased consumption of carbonate ions -> reduced calcification -> reduced shell growth of marine organisms -> fundamental ecosystem change -> ??

>.gif
>doesn't move
I don't trust you m8

It's not about irradiance. It is about sun spots and the proton flux. When this diminishes so dose earth EM field. This lets more cosmic rays in which increase high cloud cover. This is what causes the planet to cool.

Carbon dioxide is a Jewish invention.