Medieval-style drugs catapult found on US-Mexico border

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38986804

How many will the mount on the Trump Wall?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f4LTWc3cqWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

usa should built them on their side of the border and shoot illegals back with it.

would be pretty fun to watch

>now the next one
>a weak lift off
>BUT WHAT'S THAT
>he's doing a BACKFLIP
>he fucked up the landing and break his neck
>judges still give him 6points for the cool backflip

we could call it

"the mexican olympics"

and make a tv show out of it.

>born too late to use trebuchets in battle
>born just in time to use trebuchets for border control

Why build a catapult when you could bring wire cutters or an area rug to cover the razor wire at the top? I doubt a rug would work with razor wire as it does barbed wire though.

Because the goal was just to throw drugs on the other side of the fence.

No need to build a complex device to do that. Just take it over with people.

>Medieval-style
>all steel and springs

>Latino's appropriating Anglo Saxon culture

As a true Englishman I find this quite problematic. Can Mexicans keep to their own culture please?

As far as I understand there are two sides of the fence, right? It should be a lot harder to get across it, risking to get caught.

>US border patrol agents have found a medieval-style catapult mounted on the border wall with Mexico
So there is an actual wall right now? Why aren't lefties mad about it and don't call to demolish it?

Maybe, but I think it would be riskier to set up and use a catapult versus having some patsies run it across. Who cares if they get caught anyway?

> it would be riskier to set up and use a catapult
Is the Mexican side patrolled anyway?

>Who cares if they get caught anyway?
They?

>border control catapults
BEST TIMELINE

>stone age ended 10 thousand years ago

how to fix this

youtube.com/watch?v=f4LTWc3cqWo

put razor wire and embedded broken glass along the top 3 feet of the wall

Camera detection is energy intensive, not to mention the sheer cost of equipping the whole border with it. A wire that sends a signal when it's touched would be more efficient.

These are old news. I'd check the date of your article but fuck you.

>A wire that sends a signal when it's touched would be more efficient.
It is the same principle used by railways to check the presence of a train on the rails. Ask anyone who has worked for a railway and they will tell you about how useless the whole system is once someone steals a piece of copper or fiber.

It's a bit harder for copper thieves to get to the top of a border wall than it is to get to a railway lad

You just have to cut it.

Wow. Rekt. So much for that """wall""".

Why are righties so concerned with building a wall then?

because it only takes a second to cross the existing wall

>catapult
>not a trebuchet
can the mexican do ANYTHING right?

Mexican intellectuals putting their wits to good use

the ukies even had one in the riots before the civil war

leave it to the white man to do it properly

Angry spics

The other day I was at a party and one of the guests is mexican
the guy told me the border is full of tunnels under it, full equipped with ac, light and such, that people use to cross
he also said to me the usa gov knows about it and that authorities are bribed to let it happen, while they have used the wall to win the elections

The wall will completely fuck up Mexico's tourism because literally every other tourist will be used as a mule to smuggle drugs in their buttholes.

Pressure sensitive trap that jabs anything touching the top of the wall with large, electrified needles through subtle holes in the surface.