twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why

self refuting question

youtube.com/watch?v=64JFnNgJEhg

>needing a good reason to see niggers suffer
baka

can u not

why dont u put them in your polish death camps

Did he died? If so, what would have caused him to die? You see boxers get punched way harder and knocked out all the time without dying

he ded

Ive been trying to figure this out for the longest time. Some people say its the nerve thats connected to the jaw so when you get hit in the jaw it overstimulates the brain and causes it to shut down. If thats the case then what happened here is the brain shut down and couldnt stop up properly and he had a seizure in the process. Keep in my this guy got knocked out and his head hit the floor. When the brain is knocked out and your head bounces against something again it usually cause a lot of damage this case being a seizure. Ive been flash KOd in sparring from a spinning heel kick to the head and im still alive. This guy gets hit with a right hook and dies or what seems like it.

I mean he doesn't even hit the ground that hard. He falls on his ass first and then rolls back.

The kid that punched him didn't hit him THAT hard. It just seems so weird to me. People get their jaws hit so hard they break, and yet they still end up fine.

Vasovagal reflex

top zozzle

Wtf?

im skeptical that he died. im also skeptical that those chest compressions were of any value. it seems like he didn't check his pulse before doing them, nor were the hard enough, nor in the right spot, nor were they fast enough. the pace should be like the beat in "another one bites the dust."

youtube.com/watch?v=dgR3GWJyQrY

Do muzzies count?

Dude, Muslims splatter like tomatoes. cooooool.

noice

Their load-bearing limit isn't too great either

where's that leaf that's a master of subtle redpilling, always posting vids of whites being beaten by blacks and muzzies?

tfw when finger slips

does this actually work

What the fuck did he think was going to happen?

Too full of Germans

>Niggers
>thinking

>Disco Inferno

That one really riles my blood. I've seen too many of those anti-fa faggots burn my nation's flag.
I really wanted that cop to straight up murder him.
But then I've got rage problems.

That little kid ate shit, too kek
At the bottom of the screen, the mother tries to pull him away and he gets nailed. No way he survived that

attacking someone in a car? prime idea. should've gotten a darwin award though.

Sit down an listin' childen. Let 'ol missa Golliwog tell yall da histry of blackin up. See, it use tuh be that a white man, who we use'd call "massa" would entertain hisself and the missus by puttin' shoe polish on hissa face. Now he woulda usually leave the area round his mouth clean, cuz boy did that shoe polish tatse like the devil, and lordy lordy did he holler and shout if golly did'n apply that polish all correct-like. Now massa would invite all his friends round and they would wear Golli's clothes and imntate Golli's songs like "Forty Hosses in de Stable" and "Lynch dat Tar Baby Like a Kentucky Hog". Why they would even do Golli's "Genuine Negro Jig". It were a mighty fine affair you see. People would come from miles and miles to see massa do Golli's songs. And afterwords massa would let Golli sleep in the stable next to the hosses. Massa sure wassa nice to Golli.

Course nobody do that nomore.

Oh that one felt fucking great
I really gotta kill a nigger some day

Can anyone tell if the kid in the center made it? Hate seeing kids caught in this shit :( Almost looks like the woman got him out the way in time, but it looks very close.

Nah, he's dead. He took it full force and at the end of the video, they picked up his limp body.
He's dead. Sand-nigger though, so no loss really.

Try it. What's the worst that could happen :)

>People get their jaws hit so hard they break, and yet they still end up fine.

That happened to me. I wasn't even out for that long. Lost a couple of teeth, though

jfc

wow, stupid cunt breaking up a 1 on 1 like a nigger. stupid nigger behavior right here. unbelievable. do not let this slide

You don't check the pulse before doing compressions....

nigger sterilization en masse

fucking when

This does not belong in America.

>agree to fight in african boxing match
>dont know how to fight
>dont have gf to cheer me on like Rocky movies
>get knocked clean the fuck out
>get handjob to wake up

Whats the problem here?

at 00:18 a dude runs in bottom right and busts his ass after slipping on a dudes head.

kek, I love that one

If he had an aneurysm growing then probably

I think it went down exactly as he imagined it would.

i.imgur.com/emzKCN4.gifv

down down negro

rapped by a rapper

syria

sirry irryats

That's awesome

I wonder what hit the wall to cause it to shrapnel like that

>muh honor

so what happened?

Jesus.

You get knocked unconscious, not from the impact, but from the snap movement of your head causing your brain to slush around in your skull. That's why boxers have such strong necks, can't move the head, can't be knocked out. But you will get brain damage.

Also he's just having a seizure. The only risk is lack of oxygen, as you don't breathe when seizing.

again

>leftists think this is what women will do if abortion is made illegal

I laughed way too hard at that. Checked. I actually feel bad.

in a guy that age best i can think is that he had a vascular malformation in the brain that got broken from the impact and led to massive bleeding and to all that exorcism shit.
it's relatively rare but one of the most common cause of brain bleeding in young people

>feeling bad for muslims

Big mistake

>112874938
wew

Well it's a battlefield and things often explode on battlefields. You can probably work out what happened.

What is this fucking gif lol

source?

Unbelievable. Any story behind this?

Look like hes boxing a ghost near the end, think he was trying to fight off the grim reaper?

>check wrong side of the neck
>yall he ded james

This feels satisfying to watch. What is this from?

Black Hawk Down, no?