Do the Intelligence Agencies run the US?

Redpill me on the deep state Sup Forums. What is it? How powerful is it? So a former NSA guy claims his buddies want to imprison and kill the President of the United States. These guys operate in the shadows with nearly unlimited power. Presidents come and go but these guys serve for a lifetime and I can't think of a President in my lifetime who has ever stood up to them. Are they angry because Trump is telling them what to do and not letting them run the show? Former Governor Jesse Ventura is on record saying these guys like the CIA operate inside the US illegally and watch politicians. Can the president curtail their power or will they be able to get rid of him with the help of democrats and corrupt foreign politicians like Merkel? It seems like they want to preserve the status quo at all costs. Are they willing to stage a coup? Explain the situation to me.

pbs.twimg.com/media/C4uTn_HXUAUkv0T.jpg:large

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/02/15/politics/trump-crimea-russia-twitter-obama/index.html
twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/832198035736125441?s=09
marketoracle.co.uk/Article58179.html
archive.ncsa.illinois.edu/prajlich/forster.html
consortiumnews.com/2017/02/14/trump-caves-on-flynns-resignation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who will win? What does Assange know?

They're already staging a coup, but don't worry, they can be defeated now.

Who can Trump trust to over see the IC? What would Sup Forums do if the government we elected was removed by people who were never elected by anyone?

>intelligence Agencies
>What is it?

See, this is just more proof why Trump voters shouldn't be allowed to vote.

First let me state plainly that I piss on the memory of your fallen comrades. Second, I didn't vote or support anyone during this election cycle so your point is invalid.

All non-American countries are just lands to serve proxies.

edition.cnn.com/2017/02/15/politics/trump-crimea-russia-twitter-obama/index.html

Wow Ukraine deserved to get invaded.

>Hell yeah! I just won the election! In your face Obama!
>Good for you Trump. Now I need to let you know a few important truths about being president.
>Pssh... like what? Gonna tell me Bush did 9/11? I already knew that.
>No. The truth is that being the president is actually meaningless. Notice how I rarely fulfilled any of my promises? It's not because I didn't want to. It's because I had no power. There's a more powerful group out there who really controls the strings of the country. I tried fighting them at first, but I was too weak. I gave up. Don't fight them, Trump. They'll make your life a living hell right before they frame and execute you. They control the media. They control the banks. There's nothing they don't control.
It all makes sense now.

I'm not Ukrainian and I'm not in Ukraine. Dummy. I'm American and in America, a land where we stand upright, not upside-down, like you.

>These guys operate in the shadows with nearly unlimited power.
not really

>Presidents come and go but these guys serve for a lifetime and I can't think of a President in my lifetime who has ever stood up to them.
How would you know? The day-to-day operations of government on all levels isn't winning any Oscars. There must have been all kinds of disagreements in various branches of government all the time. The difference is that this time it SEEMS (according to CNN and Twitter) that it's being played out for us like a reality TV show (remember when the Presidency wasn't a reality TV show?).

>Can the president curtail their power or will they be able to get rid of him with the help of democrats and corrupt foreign politicians like Merkel?
What does Germany have to do with it? I don't think that the Democrats are going to be extremely eager to side with the intelligence community on this one when push comes to shove. If so, they're even more short-sighted than I imagine, and I already think them to be extremely short-sighted. But it's possible, the Democrats have shown themselves to be very stupid.

Question for you, Sup Forums: if the Economist's article "downgrading" US democracy had come out today, would you be so upset about it? Personally this is a blow to my belief in the operation of government which was already barely standing on two legs.

I would rehire Michael Flynn.

The fact that people in the MSM are openly discussing the Deep State means they are probably fucked. Hard to be a secret shadow government when everyone knows about you.

Actual Redditor here, so I can give you the official ELI5. Your body is covered in skin. Your skin protects your body from external contaigens, much like the electoral proccess helps protect America from shitty presidents. Your skin does a great job protecting you from harm, but sometimes a pathogen gets through and you catch a cold. That's when the body's defense mechanisms kick in and white blood cells and all kinds of sciencey shit starts going on inside your tummy. The Deep State actions against Trump is merely a natural response to a harmful agent. The Deep State is America's army of white blood cells. America is having a sneezing fit right now, and each time she sneezes, one of Trump's cohorts get blown out.

Omfg the drama queens around here. Deep State are public employees protected by op unions. There is no "shadow governnment" or any sexy conspiracy bullshit. Just butthurt Obamabots that are hard to fire.

Assange is dead and wikileaks is now run as a puppet show by the CIA.

You should know this by now.

Flynn was bait to draw out Obama loyalist within the IC. He did his job. He resigned to give Trump cover to continue taking control back from the Deep State.

Wow. This is like something from Spawn, where the IC is fucking evil and was (partly) responsible for the creation of Spawn. They get BTFO in the end.

Trump heart attack when?

>we praetorian guard now

>What does Germany have to do with it?

Everything. Or nothing. I included Merkel merely as an example. If there is a protracted power struggle within the US gov, then foreign nations and/or politicians with ties to either side could get involved in a wide variety of ways. The question is, would they dare? I think they would if they saw something to gain and were certain the side they threw their lot in with would win. I'm seeking the thoughts of others on everything. Thank you for yours.

careful with the morning coffee

I find this to be within the realm of possibility because of pic related.

Why would they intentionally redpill millions of Americans like this?

Probably trying to play some faggy mind game.

The deep state *used* to control the US by blackmailing pedophiles in the government.

Now they're trying to use media contacts to create an illusion that they are some sort of legit permanent government that polices the democratically elected government, when they're just criminal jews.

No need to draw them out. Just fire them all.
Pompeo needs to clean house at the CIA but he's dicking around int he middle east.

The Deep State is just another word for the Heeb State.

Firing does nothing. They will still have the connections, they will still have the loyalty from the everyday grunt. Not only that, they will have the knowledge of how it all works and would be valuable to other agencies that would just use them to consult.

You need to NEUTRALISE them. Take them off the board. Either jail, discrediting or a bullet to the fucking brain.

That's the only way you get rid of the corrupt infestation of globalism.

JFK stood up to them and look what happened to him

Nooo not how it works at all. The government guys are complete fucking posers. They are just empty god damn suits, it's all about the contractors that do the actual work. It's about the pay scales.

These guys have had too much power for too long and do not understand the concept of democracy.

You would have shilled for the East German Stasi. Good little 'patriot'.

Please return to self-congratulatory Reddit. Your civics teacher failed. The Constitution is clear on procedures to bring charges against the President.

I'm afraid that might happen here too. I wonder if they'll risk making a martyr or starting a civil war.

Most of the shills seem to be staying away for now. Maybe they don't like having all the information presented in the way that it is in this thread. They might want this thread to die. If it does keep the wikileaks screencaps and other info together lads. Then use it wherever you think best. It isn't much to go on but I think it paints a startling picture. Something strange is going on behind the scenes.

pretty obvious something's up when they're posting some of the shit they've been posting.

No one elected these jewish faggots and their power comes entirely from blackmail

Gas yourself

delusional that the majority of the US would support a coup?

No but they think they do. Unless they plan on take out the entire US population and fleeing to a country that will take in several tens of thousands of US intelligence agents they better back down.

It is one thing for a foreign country to hack and leak documents... we have no control over what they do. We are not going to war over Hillary's emails.

It is an entirely different story when intel agents and believed Obama staff members helping to wiretap Trump administration staff and rather than turn the info into law enforcement or Congress they turn it over to the Washington Post and NYT. Unlike the Russian hackers we absolutely and without any restriction apply the full force of the law to any US intel agents or Obama staff that helped to collect and distribute classified White House communications.

Seems to me like the President could fire the entire Agency carte blanche

Huh, TIL :^)
I wish I could upvote this more than once or gild you but unfortunately I donated all my money to Bernies campaign last year.

So bullet to gray matter is the only answer

What angle has he or the cia been trying to swing with him then, it doesn't seem clear. Listened to him on 3AW this morning, seemed mostly alive.

Hmm, looks like Trump picked a fight he can't win. How embarrassing.

This right here. It's why these "semite" parasites continue to squirm left and right and don't even worry about "coincidences" anymore

Maybe that's why Obama got that smug smile on his face.

This just in from the President lads

oh lovely

assassination when?

IT'S HAPPENING

>why serve when you could rule

>thousands of spies with tons of secrets and dealing with illegal shit
>people trained by the agency that toppled governments around the world for decades
>these people are suddenly unleashed into the crowd without a paycheck or oversight

Really smart, this definitely won't backfire.

>These guys operate in the shadows
>Posts on twitter

on the plus side we can get a sequel to Ronin

IC- News - Hollywood

The Schlomo triad

So, this "deep state" everyone is talking about all of a sudden is basically America's version of KGB? And libs are on board with this?

OK.

Because all the best rock bands are in hell.

>Russian hackers

They didn't hack anything. Seth richards leaked the dnc emails and podesta was just a retard. How come you idiots forget they were called the DNC LEAKS for weeks until the media changed it to a russian hacking narrative.

Good luck with that. They operate completely rogue.

That's IC disinfo to break trust in Wikileaks.

spot on
t. former soros employee

This all reeks of desperation, how close are we to some map-related arrests?

MSM is catching on to what I just posted up. We're riding the wave here. What will happen next? CIA/NSA/FBI getting arrested?

So this is what Gingrich thinks. Notice he mentions a congressman wanting an investigation. I'm beginning to think these leakers may have fucked themselves.

can't enrich the gingrich

twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/832198035736125441?s=09

President's guys came out swinging this morning.

You don't deserve Crimea & their awesome tartar sauce.

you need to calm your shit, spamming up loads of threads with your UKR proxy, suing the same pics in each thread.

Are you even a shill?
>Would a shill post a direct CNN hyperlink?
>Would a shill admit to using a proxy?

W.E. just stfu, lurk moar, post less.

The military need to take out the intelligence agencies. Knock down the buildings, disappear everyone in charge along with their underlings and their families.

Anyone remember Wikileaks getting into hot water over this tweet
>Pseudoleak

Leaks from inside Obama's gov.t - this one was teasing the Russia hacks narrative

I have no doubt the men in uniform would get things done if the president sent them in. The problem is it would disrupt legitimate intelligence operations. Still, if it were me, I'd send in the 1st Division and have them occupy the buildings and detain everyone while they sorted through everything and interrogated them all. The longer this goes on the more it could be potentially exploited by enemies.

I missed that one. Thanks for posting it up user.

keeping bum't

The CIA has been and will always be a right-wing organization. The intelligence officers besetting Trump are Obama loyalists, most likely white liberals that took the leftist shtick too much up the bum at Georgetown

marketoracle.co.uk/Article58179.html

Extract from EM Forster's 'The Machine Stops'

>archive.ncsa.illinois.edu/prajlich/forster.html

>>we praetorian guard now

Are you a bad enoughdude? We need some bad Dudes.

Literally Frog vs ZOG memed into reality.

Doubt you will read it. consortiumnews.com/2017/02/14/trump-caves-on-flynns-resignation/

Chaffetz is a filthy jew, so he's probably one of the leakers himself, hidden in ((((((((((PLAIN SIIIIIIIGHT))))))

There was no internet back then. There's no way they'd get away with it again.

Yes, they have since the 60s.

I'm hoping for treason charges and public executions. Trump needs to send a strong message if he expects to get anything done.

Classic meme

I'll read it. Thanks for posting it.

>Chaffetz is a filthy jew,
I didn't know he was one of the chosen. Thanks for the heads up.

It would be nice if they had to answer for what they've done.

That reminds me that Snowden was an Obama voter.

careful what you wish for, user - be needing some thick rope and a well-built gallows in this case, alright.

Intelligence employees are just normal guys that make normal salaries. It's the elites that control everything, intelligence agencies are bound to the law. The CIA is the most unethical of the bunch but in the end they still must obey their leaders.

>That reminds me that Snowden was an Obama voter.

That doesn't mean much. Lots of Trump supporters also voted for Obama when he campaigned as a centrist who hated gay people.

Who needs leakers when the govt uses systems where
>failure is very common

(from FBI vault 6, Hillary's server set-up)

There is close to 0 transparency, the way things are going, there could be massive fucking scandals going on right now and we wouldn't hear a peep.
They disappear people across the globe, sink whole nation states into poverty, there is no ideology. Embrace the chaos.

Americans are finally walking up to the fact that even our country had a bar case of "Praetorian Guard Syndrome"

It is time to reign in the rats!

I just don't think Trump will ever be given the respect he deserves or the mandate to pursue his agenda if he doesn't absolutely destroy his enemies in the most spectacular way imaginable.

deep state = evil = dark side
open state = good = the force

Some secrets are secret for a good reason, and knowing them would have zero effect on your average persons life.

All the rest of the stuff you mentioned is CIA, they do all the dirty work. The CIA is only as bad as their leaders, everything bad the CIA did under Obama was Obama's fault.

> Ben Rhodes

Is that the guy gowdy made fun of in one of the hearings?

This. He should do what they do -- select just one target, and move Heaven and Earth to remove them. Then rinse and repeat.

>Russian hackers

Not anymore. The war against the enemies within finally starts.

>Actual Redditor here,

I thought it stank in here.
Look faggot, the is no 'deep state' mentioned in our constitution as a check or balance. So it's operating outside the bounds of our laws.
These asshats don't 'know better', they are simply butthurt bureaucrats that aren't gonna ride Shillary's coattails to to fame and fortune. It's not up to these faggots to determine who THEY see as fit to serve.

They all should be lined up and shot for treason.

t. 25 yr federal employee who served five presidents faithfully democrat and republican alike.

>knowing the truth would have zero effect
put your head back in the sand, and walk away.

>Obama's fault
The CIA controlled Obama, not the other way round.

Don't make me say the 'L' word

Just a prank, bro.

Nice try, CIA shill

The US does this on a daily basis with trained killers and spys who were soldiers and sailors and Marines.