How was the victory at narva even possible? It's one of the greatest victorys of all time

How was the victory at narva even possible? It's one of the greatest victorys of all time

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kirchholm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1582_Cagayan_battles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cartagena_de_Indias
svd.se/om/forslaget-om-ny-varnplikt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>How was the victory at narva even possible?
Finns

Cavalry only played a minor role in the battle

the russians were led by a frenchman

40% of carolean army were finns. In Narva the ratio was even higher.

We had a good thing going together back in the day.

Grow a pair and we get the old gang together.

We're finally expanding our armed forces since just a few years back so that's good I guess.

Sorry about pulling out of the AMOS project by the way; that was a shitty thing to do.

Mobile, accurate and lethal system dismissed by shortsighted Generals. Nothing new here.
They will panic after a few years when they realize that your artillery is way more outdated than they thought.

Karl XII decided to attack in the middle of a blizzard. The russians had the snow in their eyes and couldnt see shit.

Finns, Like every time you won a war.

>irrelevant fight between two third division countries ends up with irrelevant result
>greatest victory of all times

Matlas flag, TRIGGERED WOW FUCK MALTA JUST STEAL MY FLAG

Yet still one of those third division countries fucked you so hard that your empire crumbled.

the country of winter ?

BTFO!!!

What about Kirchholm?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kirchholm

Go and fucking fight your wars on your own soil.

Finland didn't exist back then

Yeah. High-mobility or long-range guided artillery with extensive support from spotting drones seems to be the "current meta" for warfare between roughly technologically equal sides.

>They will panic after a few years when they realize that your artillery is way more outdated than they thought.
It's not outdated really, just severely underfunded. Something that is really outdated though is the lack of ERA and ADS on our MBT's.

The Poles got their comeuppance later.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)

>During the wars the Commonwealth lost approximately one third of its population as well as its status as a great power.[7] According to Professor Andrzej Rottermund, manager of the Royal Castle in Warsaw, the destruction of Poland in the deluge was more extensive than the destruction of the country in World War II.

Your entire army has been pretty much gutted in the last decades, though your navy is pretty sweet.
Guess you guys trust that we would still do the infantrywork?

>It's one of the greatest victorys of all time

>UGH HISTORY

S A L T
Name one impressive russian battle victory over us

Too many Eurofags forgetting that the greatest victory of all time was a bunch of poor, scrappy colonists defeating the strongest empire in the world and their pet Germans. Fuck all y'all.

war is not about impressive victories, it's about winning it and you didnt win that war

What did you mean by that ?

>slavs
>white
that's why

WE WUZ VIKANGZ N SHIT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1582_Cagayan_battles

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cartagena_de_Indias

>Your entire army has been pretty much gutted in the last decades, though your navy is pretty sweet.
Oh I know that all too well. But our hardware being outdated is far from true, generally speaking. The issue is in the numbers, for both equipment and boots on the ground.

>though your navy is pretty sweet.
They're working on two new modern submarines right now. We'll get the first one 2022.

>t the greatest victory of all time was a bunch of poor, scrappy colonists defeating the strongest empire in the world
Vietnam?

Yeah you do have the tech in most cases, but when you have only a handful of each system its a bit silly to even claim it as an army.
You need massive increases to men and gear for sure.
Please tell me you can shoot some cruise missiles or something from the subs?

>tfw we won't have big battles anymore because everything is just decided by bombings

Estonia truly is the best tsundere

Not even that when it comes to big countries.
Economic sanctions seem to do more harm than bombs even.

>You need massive increases to men and gear for sure.

Preaching to the choir, Pekka. Almost all people i talk to are displeased with the sorry state of our military. But as always, in the feminist-islamist dicatorship of Sweden, the money must go to more rapefugees.

On the bright side, it seems conscription will be reinstated soon.

Those times we live in are just not fun, man. At least we have memes, and Battle of the Nations

too bad slavs always cheat with the complicity of their slavic referees.

Should be renamed to Refbattle of the Slavons.

Nah, France wasn't that strong when Vietnam sent them their walking papers.

the whole war was a travesty orchestrated by the U.S.

>not using superior slav tactics

It's like you don't want to win. But the 21v21 matches when Russians are in are hilarious

>It's one of the greatest victorys of all time
no, It was Stalingrad. And the biggest mistake of Karl is an alliance with chocols. After that, he didn't have a chance.

Conscription will be good, you still have plenty of service aged people with experience so reinstating it will be quite easy I hope.
Just need a shitload of modern gear.

Jebus, no wonder heavy plates got outphased.

Buuthurt you lost all your colonies? It's ok, you'll be part of the glorious empire of Eurabia soon enough.

i'll just post random BOTN images then. Maybe I'll find some webms if I have them

no butthurt here, it's a fact

Which century gear are they using approximately?

>Swedefags

I'm not sure. And from what I know some of them use armors from different centuries. I suppose 14-16th century, no idea though.

Don't rely on us to unfuck your shit then.

I find it odd the U.S. is allowed to be in this. Do the arms and armor have to reflect the cultures or are they standardized?

> Winning when outnumbered 3:1

You are like a little baby. Watch this.

Cool, though its a bit silly to mishmash the different armors from different centuries into the same combat.
Looks fun, so I guess its just fine for entertainment though.

That was the old flag, this is our current one.

Some of them are really fucking fat, I need to check if I have more pics of them

>lost only 2500 and murdered all those turks
Che cazzo, you glorious fuckers.

>On the bright side, it seems conscription will be reinstated soon.
Source on this?

>american education

Still the weapons they use are blunt, otherwise they'd probably kill themselves (especially Russians killing other people with their rush tactics).

I can't find a webm of one guy being held by several others by the fence and one dude from behind just hitting on his head with a halberd.

this is the greatest battle after birth of Christ.

>Conscription will be back soon

And it will apply only to fucking a white males.

Screencap this when it is inevitably true.

Good, let them be trained, will give them an advantage against the Saracen hordes.

Aw, we brought niggers to this? Shameful.

They had the zerg rush, we had the marines in bunkers, what can I say.

You know very well the soldiers will be pawns for the muh feminist government and their owners all named Mohammed.

svd.se/om/forslaget-om-ny-varnplikt

I don't know, military training might man them the fuck up, unless they're constantly brainwashed into believing they are the warriors who will ensure the victory of glorious and beautiful multiculturalism in Sweden. That would truly be the darkest timeline.

There are many low key nationalists in the military, especially in the more competent units.

Now millions live in West-Europe and Angela Merkel lets millions in every year. You Lost the war, native Europeans. It's done.

The sub-par birthrates of native Europeans (super low in Germany, Spain, Italy etc) is top-kek.

Nigger/sandnigger genophage when?

It's not scary for the Empire of Great Mongols.

For sure, it looks like that someone is just bound to get killed in that show eventually.

What kind of infantry weaponry did they have? Crossbows and whatnots?

Lower birthrates are fine, just get the arabs and other shitters out.

Nah. We used to be like you. Swedeniggers used to be over 20% of the population. Now we are regaining our land.

Have we officially thanked Russia for legalizing our language yet?

The return of the kang

Finns did, and our tribal borders are still in effect.

1600s, so matchlocks/ flintlocks, those really early grenades, etc

From the different articles linked on that page it seems they only expect to conscript about 5-10% of each years 18 years old. Sounds really gay.

>greatest victory ever
>implying.

Must have been fucking terrifying for the defenders. Its not like you can load those fast enough when you got tens of thousands of turks climbing your walls.

Hakkaa päälle pohjan poika!

Absolutely btfo

>> 112876708

They aren't leaving, they aren't being shipped out and Germans will vote for Angela Merkel again with the coming elections.... unless some miracle happens.

Low-birthrates (more people die than are born) only works for a short time for a country. Eventually immigrants must be brought in to replace the old-aging native population, because young working people have too few children.

Well that's when the swords and halberds came out.

That's a weird deflection. It's like you are denying conquest of this land and the subjugation of the people.

The Gods were with us.

May I supply you with some newly made paintings of high value regarding a much greater victory, one of which we will never forget.

In Finland about 80% of male population complete their service in the military.

That one was great too

All that and you surrender it to both Nazis and Muslims in less than a century.

every swedish war was about fighting to the last finn

>Flag
Still mad for the deluge, Wladyslav?

Oh, they dont make it mandatory for all the males?
Shame.

Eventually someone will step into power with enough balls to change the situation.
Replace them for what? New jobs are not being created the rate they are needed.
Automatization is making a massive amount of people unemployed in the near and far future.

Our society will function just fine if we just use the technology we have.

Still, massive amounts of people to hack and smash.

Nah,we got our revenge by helping the ruskies rape you in the great northern war.

Simple.

You were proud Christians then

When you were pagan cucks you were literally the worst warriors ever

>Oh, they dont make it mandatory for all the males?
No and they're purposing women should be recruited on an equal basis to men.
>Kanske plikten att delta i rikets försvar är ett tecken på sann jämställdhet.
>Perhaps the duty to help defend the kingdom is a sign of true equality
:^)

>roach
>good army

wew